Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Album (1983)

WHET the Joan Jett Troll/Bisexual Shill Troll?

1983's ALBUM is JJ's best, right?

Love her Rolling Stones cover:

You're a STARFUCKER!

STARFUCKER!

STARFUCKER!

STARFUCKER! STAR!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 14, 2019 11:40 AM

I have to laugh out loud

When you say three's a crowd!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 9, 2019 11:52 PM

Check out the Early Eighties Dykes at 0:18!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 9, 2019 11:53 PM

Another cover to try to match "Crimson & Clover"'s success:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 9, 2019 11:55 PM

you've got nothing to lose you don't lose whey you lose fake friends. fake friends.

by Anonymousreply 4April 9, 2019 11:58 PM

"I'm sick and tired

Of masturbating!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 10, 2019 12:07 AM

"Your tricks with fruit

Are kinda cute!

I bet you keep your pussy clean!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 10, 2019 12:09 AM

My favorite song she sings is from the soundtrack to Less Than Zero. She Lost You.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 10, 2019 12:21 AM

All her albums are the best! But, I personally think the musical sound of Unvarnished (her latest album- from 2013) is the best thing she's ever done! A close 2nd for me would be its predecessor, 2006's Sinner.

In other words, Joan's songs have actually gotten even better over the years than her early stuff. And she tours all the time too. So, considering all that, it's funny that some try to make her out to be fizzled-out figure of the past. She's so much more than a nostalgia act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2019 5:21 PM

[quote]WHET the Joan Jett Troll/Bisexual Shill Troll?

Re: OP- So, anyone who says Joan is bisexual as opposed to full-on lez has to be a shill and/or troll, huh? Interesting...

Then, how do you explain songs like "Handyman" that she herself co-wrote, which is clearly talking about lusting after a man?! In a word: bisexual. I mean, wake up and smell the lyrics! Joan has always said that while she won't discuss her love-life, you can find your answers in the lyrics of the songs she sings. So, there ya go!

Having said that, she did basically come out as lesbian last year in an interview. So, the most likely explanation is that she is actually bisexual, but homo-romantic.

by Anonymousreply 9November 14, 2019 11:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!