Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow

Because I can no longer find the previous thread.

This show needs Zano to whip out his metal cock a lot more. Looks like Zari is going to get a feel.

I guess Mona is here to stay. I’m not sure if it’s the character or just the actress playing her but she’s annoying as fuck. Hopefully we’ve seen last of the creature in the hair shirt at least. The makeup/costuming for that character were just awful.

Eva was a real bitch this week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 13, 2021 5:23 PM

I fucking hate Mona as well. Otherwise, great return.

by Anonymousreply 1April 3, 2019 8:05 PM

A show about DC Legends with barely any DC characters on it.

by Anonymousreply 2April 3, 2019 8:22 PM

Nick Zano should always look as he did on Cougartown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 3, 2019 8:41 PM

Except for Constantine, none of the "legends" are worth our while. Bring back Firestorm, or the Hawks.

by Anonymousreply 4April 9, 2019 6:47 PM

I disagree - the fact that they are a bunch of B heroes and misfits is what I enjoy about this show over the other CW superhero shows.

But damn - what happened to this show’s budget? The visual effects have been pared down big time.

by Anonymousreply 5April 10, 2019 3:53 AM

who played the love god? damn was he a hairy chested hottie!

by Anonymousreply 6April 16, 2019 2:54 AM

Is that a real EW cover? Why does it say it’s Grant Gustin and Stephen Amell?

by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2019 3:12 AM

No, it’s a photoshopped cover.

The love god was hot, but shirtless Nick Zano, if only for a few seconds, was even hotter.

They are pushing Mona hard but they I’m just not feeling her - or her Lolo Jones-looking alter ego. And there are too many female characters on this show. It could use a hot male addition in place of Mona and/or Nora.

by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2019 3:42 AM

we did get Haircut and Nick expressing love for each other, and the kiss and hug. they may make a couple after all.

by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2019 3:51 AM

here's the love god!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2019 3:59 AM

R8 I am tanned, rested, and ready

by Anonymousreply 11April 16, 2019 4:41 AM

Gary's deepest wish is to be Constantine's "apprentice" or more like he wants Constantine deep inside him.

by Anonymousreply 12January 22, 2020 1:15 AM

R11 I'm sorry buddy, but they aren't going to call.

It's ok, buddy. It's going to be ok. *hugs, with rocking*

by Anonymousreply 13January 22, 2020 1:35 AM

This super hero trend will never end

by Anonymousreply 14January 22, 2020 1:38 AM

The guy who played the director of the Legends documentary was pretty cute.

He also has a nice boyfriend in real life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 22, 2020 5:28 AM

Solid season premiere episode. Last season I thought they overdid it with the goofiness during the last half of the season, so hopefully they are back on track.

I miss Zara but the guy playing Behrad is cute! Hope he sticks around. On the other hand is Mona gone for good? God, I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2020 1:07 AM

Lord, is Mona annoying ! Less is more with her.

I like Gary. But he might not be back if Constantine remains in hell.

I’m thinking I missed an episode or ten because I can’t, for the life of me, recall that new dude or how he came to be with the Legends.

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2020 1:26 AM

R16 I think that Mona is supposed to be leaving.

R17 the new person is Zari's younger brother Behrad. In a previous timeline he was dead because A.R.G.U.S. had killed him for joining the resistance and for having magical abilities via the amulet but the Legends end up changing the timeline when they created an amusement park for magical creatures. So instead of Zari joining the Legends her brother did because he wasn't killed in the new timeline.

by Anonymousreply 18January 23, 2020 1:47 AM

Was this in the season ended last year?

by Anonymousreply 19January 23, 2020 2:28 AM

If the Crisis erased Mona, it'll be worth all the death and destruction.

by Anonymousreply 20January 23, 2020 2:34 AM

The new season takes place after crisis.

by Anonymousreply 21January 23, 2020 2:51 AM

Yes, r19 - it was at the end of last season’s finale when Zari changed the timeline to save Nate.

by Anonymousreply 22January 23, 2020 3:22 AM

This show sucks.

No actual DC heroes aside from Constantine.

by Anonymousreply 23January 23, 2020 3:35 AM

I love Zari but wouldn’t it have been great if Nate’s romantic feelings for her had been replaced by romantic feelings for her brother?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2020 3:52 PM

[quote]If the Crisis erased Mona, it'll be worth all the death and destruction.

Mona's only a recurring guest star this season. We're not all the way safe, but we're getting there.

by Anonymousreply 25January 26, 2020 4:23 PM

If Nate was going to fall for any male on the crew, it would have been Ray. I expected that annoying and forced bromance to take that turn. I might get dragged for this, but I can't stand Routh and Zano.

by Anonymousreply 26January 26, 2020 6:16 PM

Zari 2.0 is fun and glad she’s back on the Waverider.

When is Routh’s last episode?

by Anonymousreply 27February 7, 2020 3:16 AM

I might be wrong but I think it's either episode 7 or 8 r27.

by Anonymousreply 28February 7, 2020 1:26 PM

Fun episode this week. Nora as fairy godmother is too silly but she had a nice moment with the kid at the center of the story. I like Nate/Behrad/Ray as Bros. Too bad Ray is exiting but hope they keep Behrad. Of the women, Zari is my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 29February 14, 2020 10:00 PM

New episode this week. It’s weird no longer seeing Brandon’s face/name in the opening credits.

Tala Ashe is the VIP of the show. She had a nice scene this episode playing both Zari 1.0 and Zari 2.0. She also works well opposite Nick Zano (looking especially hot in this epi) and the actor playing her brother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 22, 2020 3:38 PM

This show is so bad. I have no idea how they made it to 5 seasons. Guys like Dominic Purcell should kiss Berlanti's feet every day for providing him a million dollar pay check for the last 5 years. He is a tremendously bad actor, lackluster performance and an asshole in real life.

by Anonymousreply 31April 22, 2020 3:50 PM

Scoop on Dominic Purcell’s assholery, please!

by Anonymousreply 32April 22, 2020 4:51 PM

^He's getting million dollar paychecks from this show that finance his bimbo gfs, ex-wife, private school tuition for his kids and beachfront houses in California and he's risiding in 5* hotels in Vancouver while shooting the show. Yet, he publicly complained he has to spend months in Vancouver which is a shithole with too many homeless people, no sunshine, too much rain, no beaches for him to surf and offers nothing to entertain him (don't mention Whistler or the beautiful forests or mountains to him!). He is also a heavy smoker and often posts (posted?) pictures of him with a cigarette in his hand. People pointed out he's not a good role model and ungrateful cunt and he replied with dozens of FU pictures. You can also check out his epic rants on IG on different topics. He is extremely uneducated with poor grammar and spelling, generally an ungrateful cunt and often attacks people who don't agree with him. I followed him for a bit while they were shooting the Prison Break reboot, don't know if he's still an insufferable cunt, but I guess people like that don't change.

Dominic Purcell calls Vancouver a gulag (you can easily find more examples of his assholery when you google his name and/or Vancouver)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 22, 2020 5:50 PM

Thanks! So he’s playing a likable version of himself on Legends, sounds like ^

by Anonymousreply 34April 22, 2020 8:15 PM

The actor who plays Behrad has been upgraded to series regular for next season.

by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2020 5:36 AM

Behrad should've hooked up with Constantine instead of Zari.

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2020 5:39 AM

R36 Zari is his sister and he should have hooked up with Nate.

by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2020 5:59 AM

I meant that instead of Zari hooking up with Constantine, Behrad should've hooked up with him.

by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2020 6:01 AM

Why not have a 3-way between Behrad, Nate and Constantine r38.

by Anonymousreply 39June 19, 2020 6:07 AM

That's the dream R39

by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2020 6:15 AM

Nate and Behrad have great chemistry it would make perfect sense to have them together but it's a Berlanti show and he only likes lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2020 11:24 AM

New season started tonight. They turned Gary into an alien for some reason. Also I know John's bi but I really don't like him with Zari and would rather have him with a guy.

by Anonymousreply 42May 3, 2021 3:46 AM

R42 John is not bisexual. There was one panel that mentioned it in Issue 50, and that is it from the original comic.

by Anonymousreply 43May 3, 2021 4:02 AM

[bold]For people confused by the show name, citing the lack of actual "DC Legends" --[/bold]

It's called "Legends of TOMORROW" because the time traveler who brought the original team together LIED TO THEM and told them they all were "legends" in the future because of their heroics - when, in fact, they were totally unimportant.

The title is a riff/joke on the fact that they're mainly nobodies in the DC universe.

by Anonymousreply 44May 3, 2021 4:03 AM

R43 Don't know what you're on but he's definitely bisexual on the show.

by Anonymousreply 45May 3, 2021 4:03 AM

He isn't in the comic. And is fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 46May 3, 2021 4:05 AM

R46

[quote]In the comic books, Constantine has been out (and sometimes proud) since Hellblazer #51 back in 1992 when he offhandedly narrates, “Girlfriends, the odd boyfriend… they all have a nasty habit of walking out on me.”

[quote]Ten years later in Hellblazer #170, titled “Ashes and Dust in the City of Angels,” Constantine’s relationship with a man takes center stage for the first time. In that narrative, Constantine’s attraction to said man is deeply tied up in a revenge mission, a problematic and harmful stereotype in which bi folks are primarily attracted to multiple genders as a tool to hurt or manipulate others. (C’mon, people. Who has the time to make their sexuality about revenge and manipulation?)

[quote]2015’s Constantine: The Hellblazer presented a version of Constantine who is much more comfortable with his sexuality. We even get to see him flirt with Blythe, a bewitching demon, and date the lovely, stable, normal Oliver. Constantine and Oliver have a short, sweet relationship that ends as all of Constantine’s relationships do: badly. Not like, "sick to my stomach, can’t stop thinking about him" badly, as in "both Oliver’s children get sucked into hell" badly. Like, "Oliver offers his soul to save them and then Constantine and his kids watch him scream as he’s dragged into hell" badly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 3, 2021 4:08 AM

I thought that was Val Kilmer in the middle of OP's picture. I was going to write that he is looking pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 48May 3, 2021 4:30 AM

gay content of 170

It's now Peggy's turn for her side of the story. As Turro makes her feel comfortable with a cigarette and a reassured attitude, she begins to talk. She states she knew John ("Johnny") as a 'hungry man" leading to common ground with Milton's assumption of John liking any and all attention to his sexual appetite. Peggy didn't remember the entire incident that night, claiming she can only be "five places at once" and that John was equally hard to please in some regions.

John is not bi in the original series, except for one panel,

by Anonymousreply 49May 3, 2021 4:39 AM

They wasted no time in "no homo-ing" the show with this premiere. Constantine and Zari's forced romance continues, new Charlie replacement is obvs gonna be Behrad's love interest and not only has Gary been an alien this entire time (which makes no fucking sense) BUT also he has a female alien fiancee, but hey, at least they got Avalance... RME.

The CWverse loves it's lezzies but gays get paid dust.

by Anonymousreply 50May 3, 2021 5:47 AM

Ugh, I know R50. Gotta appease the straight male fanbase I guess.

by Anonymousreply 51May 3, 2021 6:19 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 52May 3, 2021 8:47 AM

Not feeling the new butch character at all. They can get rid of her and fucking Astra (the actress who plays her is awful). Gary can go with them.

Bring back Wally and/or a new hot male character.

by Anonymousreply 53May 4, 2021 3:42 AM

Still can't believe how hard they're pushing the Zari/Constantine relationship.

by Anonymousreply 54May 17, 2021 4:04 AM

This is Matt Ryan’s last year playing John Constantine. It appears that the character will be revamped as a POC in Justice League Dark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 26, 2021 4:29 AM

Not surprising r55. Considering that when DC/WB decided that they wanted to do a Suicide Squad movie. They basically forced Arrow to get rid of their version of Suicide Squad characters, Harley Quinn and Amanda Waller at that time.

by Anonymousreply 56July 26, 2021 8:59 AM

R55 Great, so now we'll be stuck with only straight guys on the show. Though they've been working really hard to put him into a straight relationship this season anyway, so maybe it shouldn't be surprising.

by Anonymousreply 57August 16, 2021 3:50 AM

100th episode preview.

And Season 7 premieres tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 13, 2021 11:04 PM

damn Nick zano aged like milk.

guess he couldn't keep that chiseled face forever.

by Anonymousreply 59October 13, 2021 11:26 PM

There is speculation that Matt Ryan’s new character (introduced on this week’s episode) is gay. He’s a scientist from1925 who invented time travel and referenced wanting to go back in time to save a person he loves several times, gender not specified. His quizzical look at Captain Sara referring to her wife has also fueled the speculation.

I am wondering if the actor himself is gay too. No mention of a girlfriend and the usual spiel about keeping his personal life private.

This current season 7, by the way, has been one of the show’s best so far. Though based on one of the storylines it appears Nick Zano may soon be exiting the series.

by Anonymousreply 60November 13, 2021 3:19 PM

Lets hope so r60. The Constantine/Zari #2 relationship was terrible, lacked chemistry and just came out of nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 61November 13, 2021 5:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!