Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's spring into Spring - how's the spring faring where you are?

Are the blossoms out everywhere?

Things warming up?

Today was beautiful here in London. Low 60s and fresh breeze. Cloudless sky. People here get high when this first happens.

(pic is of Kensington Palace - in fact all daffodils are over here)

PLUS how's it going in Norway?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2019 4:03 AM

It's been gorgeous all week in Denver, butit's just starting to rain here and tomorrow we're expecting some snow, then it will be nice weather again. This and fall are the best times of the year here in Colorado.

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2019 11:39 PM

Not really started in NY. Hints of warmth - but feeling like Spring needs to get here already. Really need a beautiful Spring day to inject some hope into this dismal winter of negativity.

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2019 12:03 AM

A small Monarch butterfly landed in my mid Ohio back yard in early February. It was about 1/3rd the size it should become if it survived. Although it was mid 40s that day, it was in the teens that night. I hope he lived.

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2019 12:37 AM

No spring here in Illinois

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2019 12:56 AM

Albuquerque is in full spring mode. White and pink blossoms everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2019 1:00 AM

Philly - daffodils are out and crocuses and snowdrops are past peak. Trees are starting to blossom. Weeds are up, so it's a yard work weekend.

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2019 1:03 AM

Lovely spring day in Tampa Bay Friday, March 29th. High today of 80F. Spent today sunning on the beach at Fort de Soto at the mouth of Tampa Bay. Watched an oil tanker come in from the Gulf of Mexico from either the Texas or Louisiana refineries. The Gulf Of Mexico is still chilly. I didn't get up to my waist to keep my dangly bits from freezing. Saw dolphins, seagulls, pelicans and sandpipers. Watched a horny hairy daddy jerk off. I complimented him for making my day. Beautiful dick and balls. Nice bush there.

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2019 1:12 AM

Omg — the world's loudest spring peeper is in my development

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2019 2:58 AM

Magnolias, dogwoods and fruit trees are beginning to flower. We’re a little colder here with our tail end in the Atlantic ocean.

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2019 2:59 AM

Spring here in Hawaii is... well...

Predictable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2019 3:54 AM

I'm visiting Rome. It's been in the 60s but rainy the last few days. The leaves are out.

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2019 4:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!