Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Antoni from Queer eye again rapidly?

Am I the only only one who watched the new season of queer eye and thought so? Also I'm very high so I could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 47July 12, 2019 6:07 AM

again rapidly

by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2019 5:33 AM

I'm going to have to "OH DEAR" myself. I meant aging.

by Anonymousreply 2March 20, 2019 5:33 AM

His accent is somewhat affected? "don't eat tuna from a CAAAAAN"

by Anonymousreply 3March 21, 2019 5:38 AM

OP, you should be irritating the shit out of me, but you are kind of adorable right now.

by Anonymousreply 4March 21, 2019 5:44 AM

He is an addict. I have seen him in 12-step meetings in NYC.

But I don't think he's been exhibiting sober behavior for a long while now.

by Anonymousreply 5March 21, 2019 5:47 AM

Wow R5, you have no decency. One of the tenants of the 12 steps is it is anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 6March 21, 2019 5:56 AM

Oopsie!

Maybe he'll sober up now.

by Anonymousreply 7March 21, 2019 6:07 AM

Yeah, I know we spill a lot of gossip here on Datalounge, but I think we should draw the line at outing people in Anonymous/12-Step meetings.

Try to have some goddamn decency.

by Anonymousreply 8March 21, 2019 6:11 AM

He looks rough as fuck on WWHL.

Can we not with the pearl clutching?

by Anonymousreply 9March 21, 2019 6:14 AM

He always looks sickly to me. Weird butthole eyes and no culinary skills.

by Anonymousreply 10March 21, 2019 6:14 AM

He does look older but still hot.

DL has outed a lot of people in AA/NA over the years, as I remember it. There was a poster who lived in Brentwood, and his meeting included some industry people and public figures.

by Anonymousreply 11March 21, 2019 6:16 AM

What is he known for? Was he a chef before Queer Eye? What is he an addick of?

by Anonymousreply 12March 21, 2019 6:17 AM

Meth

by Anonymousreply 13March 21, 2019 6:17 AM

[quote]But I don't think he's been exhibiting sober behavior for a long while now.

What does this mean? What has he been doing?

by Anonymousreply 14March 21, 2019 6:20 AM

I'll say no more, since I've been chastised so severely on this thread.

Find out yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 15March 21, 2019 6:23 AM

R5 Don't mind the AA cult cunts. Dish please. He's obviously strung out on something.

He looks like a fucking zombie. That under-eye situation. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 16March 21, 2019 6:28 AM

‘Tenants’? ‘Addick’?

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 17March 21, 2019 8:28 AM

Was he fucking the original Queer Eye food guy? I heard Antoni was his personal chef for him for a while.

by Anonymousreply 18March 21, 2019 8:35 AM

R18 Personal assistant, though surprised Ted has that kind of money, let alone one for a personal chef.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 21, 2019 8:44 AM

R19, Ted Allen has had the best post Queer Eye career.

He has never stopped working and at one point was hosting/judging 5 different shows (Chopped, Chopped Jr., Chopped After Hours, Beat Bobby Flay and The Best Thing I Ever Ate) all at the same time on the Food Network.

He was their go to guy. That went on for years. Chopped alone had 471 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 20March 21, 2019 9:02 AM

So was Ted a chickenhawk?

by Anonymousreply 21March 21, 2019 9:05 AM

His long term boyfriend dumped him after the second season of the show. He couldn’t take Antoni’s issues anymore. Trace the plastic surgery/Botox junky swooped in. He wants is second round of 15 minutes of fame. The first time didn’t work out for Trace since he got slapped then fired from his reality show.

by Anonymousreply 22March 21, 2019 11:45 AM

I'm guessing he's back on something the way he is looking and acting on the new season.

by Anonymousreply 23March 25, 2019 5:39 AM

He seems quite dim. Body is still great, though.

by Anonymousreply 24March 25, 2019 6:07 AM

I don't know how tight the old cast is with the new cast, but maybe Carson could talk some sense into this mess. By his own admission, he was the hardest partier of the first cast. Maybe not so much during the show, but certainly after it.

by Anonymousreply 25March 25, 2019 6:07 AM

r24 Agree, he does seem dim. Limited, even. Could be the drugs, could be the drugs that he is/was taking to keep him off of "DRUGS", could be the way he is naturally. That WWHL appearance really did showcase the dim for sure, with a huge side order of eye circles.

by Anonymousreply 26March 25, 2019 6:11 AM

I think he looks very good in the WWHL video. I noticed he had a lot of forehead wrinkles in Queer Eye episodes, but not on WWHL, so maybe he's had some botox?

I still would have pegged him mid 30s before, which is about his age. He is very good looking, he will still be that way until at least 50.

by Anonymousreply 27March 25, 2019 6:23 AM

The dark circles are telling of something. It doesn't seem fatigue or regular sleepnessless. He could hardly be up night thinking of clever recipes. His cooking repertoire seems like that of your average California housewife who shops at Whole Foods. Not bad, but hardly edgy. Maybe that's in keeping with the new QE theme.

by Anonymousreply 28March 25, 2019 6:53 AM

R27 Hi Antoni! Nice try, but not even close. Get some help, doll.

by Anonymousreply 29March 25, 2019 6:57 AM

He is an addict; addicted to pussy!

by Anonymousreply 30March 25, 2019 7:14 AM

He seems really dull unscripted. Shame though, he’s so cute.

by Anonymousreply 31March 25, 2019 4:39 PM

Wow, what a fucking cunt. All of the cast members did these "insta-stalks" for Elle. They all had nice, yet real and teasing things to say about the other cast members. Antoni's came much later than the others and he could barely choke out a single compliment for anyone. He also played the woe is me card. Typical permanent victim. He looks fucked up, and just..angry through it all. If you haven't watched them yet, start with anyone but him.

Antoni is clearly the weakest link on the show. I know they just got signed for two more seasons, but maybe he'll get the boot while he goes to a greatly needed rehab stay. Find a guy who really knows how to cook and is actually nice to the people he is helping. Antoni is rude to the show's "clients", and that he hasn't been called out on that, let alone was signed back on, is unfathomable to me. Yeah, Mary! Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2019 9:00 AM

Sorry, here's the link...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2019 9:00 AM

An earlier interview with them. Bobby Berk has much more personality and confidence than you see on the show.

Antoni looks less fucked up, and tries a bit, but you can see his cuntiness lurking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2019 9:24 AM

OP is again rapidly.

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2019 9:32 AM

(r32) what was the big deal? he was kidding and you can tell he likes them. But I think he IS on something. Also I HATE the way he pronounces his "an"s. PAAAAANNNNNN. UGH

by Anonymousreply 36June 21, 2019 6:10 AM

They need to bring Kyan Douglas back. He's the hottest guy on the planet, has a muscular body, great face, knows his shit. I saw him on TV and he is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 37July 8, 2019 4:01 PM

Isn't this the sort of thread that would normally include some photos for comparison?

by Anonymousreply 38July 8, 2019 4:06 PM

Dark and smoldering:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 8, 2019 4:22 PM

Maybe they can circumcise him and graft the foreskin to underneath his eyes. Anything would be an improvement.

by Anonymousreply 40July 8, 2019 6:35 PM

Why, WHY, can we not stop talking about Antoni? He couldn't be more of a dullard if his name was Jai Rodriguez.

by Anonymousreply 41July 8, 2019 6:51 PM

Would you want Kyan back pre- or post-meth abuse? The look is decidedly different.

by Anonymousreply 42July 8, 2019 6:52 PM

Kyan was a meth head? Say it ain't so!!

by Anonymousreply 43July 8, 2019 9:09 PM

Hmmm. I didn't know of his meth use. I guess post. When I saw him he was sporting nicely trimmed beard and shorter hair. Before that he had long nasty hair and looked rough.

by Anonymousreply 44July 8, 2019 11:09 PM

Antoni went on a downward spiral after his long term boyfriend dumped him last year. The man needs help.

by Anonymousreply 45July 12, 2019 4:58 AM

He’s 35, that’s 57 in straight years.

by Anonymousreply 46July 12, 2019 5:09 AM

[quote] Antoni went on a downward spiral after his long term boyfriend dumped him last year. The man needs help.

His boyfriend dumped him for a reason, so no sympathy. He doesn't need sympathy, he needs a noose and a rafter.

by Anonymousreply 47July 12, 2019 6:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!