Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Andy Cohen was insufferable before the baby.

but now he is as indignant and self-righteous as the midwestern fraus who begin all sentences with "Well I'm a MOM."

Of course baby or no baby, we all can see Andy is still is on Grindr.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2019 10:38 AM

In my opinion, and I am unanimous in this, the baby would probably be better off if he was raised by the dog and they separated him from Andy. For his own safety, don't you know.

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2019 1:31 PM

He needs to leave at noon on Fridays from now on bc baby’s daycare closes early.

You don’t have kids though. So you’re cool staying late for him?

Thx in advance!

by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2019 1:37 PM

Cross eyed ijit.

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2019 4:52 PM

He's had a dog trainer for four years?

What the hell is he training him to do?

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2019 5:01 PM

Either the dog must be the dumbest dog on the planet, or the trainer must be the worst ever, if it's taken taken 4 years and counting to train the dumb mutt.

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2019 10:41 PM

Or Andy's dumb and the trainer knows he's onto a good thing most likely.

Andy even features him on his TV show.

by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2019 11:16 PM

The trainer is also the dog's therapist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 16, 2019 12:04 AM

I think it looks sad - all on his own.

No way would I do this on my own. I don't even want a dog unless I share it with someone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 16, 2019 12:21 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2019 9:36 PM

I can't wait until he has a could I speak to the manager haircut.

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2019 9:38 PM

Where All Things Cohen are concerned, words fail me.

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2019 9:47 PM

I don't get it, OP. Why would you think having a baby would mean he wasn't on grindr?

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2019 10:25 PM

I think OP is tapping into his Puritan heritage.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2019 12:36 AM

Does anyone else think that baby has a look of John Mayer about him?

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2019 10:07 AM

Andy won't be defending the dog's"bond" with his kid after the dog bites the baby! Isn't that dog a bit uncontrollable, hence the need for ongoing "training"?

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2019 10:09 AM

Go on his Insta story to see him in all his waxed, spread leg glory with his trainer “Stanny” who he loves to fetishize. This man loves showing off his gams!!!!

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2019 10:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!