Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Louis Tomlinson’s 18 year old sister found dead of a heart attack.

Breaking now.

by Anonymousreply 6303/17/2019

Who?

by Anonymousreply 103/14/2019

Drugs.

by Anonymousreply 203/14/2019

Um... 18 year olds don’t have “heart attacks.”

by Anonymousreply 303/14/2019

Here is link

by Anonymousreply 403/14/2019

Since OP forgot a link:

by Anonymousreply 503/14/2019

Jinks5

by Anonymousreply 603/14/2019

Yeah I immediately thought "HOW MUCH COKE HAS SHE SNORTED?"

An 18 year old having a heart attack was almost certainly caused by something.

by Anonymousreply 703/14/2019

Trash.

by Anonymousreply 803/14/2019

Told me to go to rehab, but I said no no no!

by Anonymousreply 903/14/2019

18-year-olds almost never have MIs. The heart stopped for some other reason.

by Anonymousreply 1003/14/2019

I’m a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 1103/14/2019

She was so pretty. God bless her soul.

by Anonymousreply 1203/14/2019

19 year-old coworker died of a heart attack.

He had a heart condition, but I don’t think he knew of it.

At the dinner table laughing with his family and BAM.

He had just had a birthday and had bought, with the help of his parents, a new truck that he was very excited about.

Poor kid. Sweet guy too.

by Anonymousreply 1303/14/2019

There seems to be a few sports people that collapse and die.

by Anonymousreply 1403/14/2019

So young! 💔

by Anonymousreply 1503/14/2019

Sad for someone so young. If it's found not to be due to artificial substances or conditions related to an eating disorder, it could be genetic. A Krissy Taylor scenario?

by Anonymousreply 1603/14/2019

I knew 2 boys who dropped dead in their late teens. They had holes in their heart or something along those lines.

I never heard of this happening to a girl.

by Anonymousreply 1703/14/2019

R17, that's because you're sexist!

by Anonymousreply 1803/14/2019

Datalounge: FELICITY MUST PAY THE PRICE!!!

* thunderbolt from the heavens *

God: Oopsie!

by Anonymousreply 1903/14/2019

Yeah, young people can die due to heart conditions, but it's almost never an MI. The issue here really is that people are using 'heart attack' to mean died of cardiac arrest after an arrhythmia caused by whatever rather than what an ER doc would think of as a heart attack (myocardial infarction), which can cause a lethal arrhythmia, but is not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 2003/14/2019

It'll be drug-related, they're pretty trashy.

by Anonymousreply 2103/14/2019

OMG, look at the tacky mismatched wallpaper in the TMZ article in R4's link. The English have always had hideous taste in interior decor.

by Anonymousreply 2203/14/2019

This happened to my favorite babysitter when I was a kid. She was 17 when she had a heart attack, then her sister died a year after and it turned out she and her siblings all had an unknown heart defect. The youngest of them lived into middle age but got really fat because he couldn't exert himself for fear of heart attack. Wacky.

by Anonymousreply 2303/14/2019

[quote]There seems to be a few sports people that collapse and die.

Yes, it happened a couple of decades ago to Olympic Figure Skating Champion Sergei Grinkov.

by Anonymousreply 2403/14/2019

Grinkov was gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 2503/14/2019

[quote] OMG, look at the tacky mismatched wallpaper in the TMZ article in R4’s link. The English have always had hideous taste in interior decor.

She was staying at Fawlty Towers.

by Anonymousreply 2603/14/2019

How terrible.

by Anonymousreply 2703/14/2019

She was pretty. I would’ve smashed.

by Anonymousreply 2803/14/2019

Louis has/had a natural beauty that seemed almost like that of a prince from a fairy tale. His beauty belied his working class background and family and personal trashiness. His tattoos also marred his beauty. Such a shame.

He has/had a great ass too.

by Anonymousreply 2903/14/2019

He’s been through so much loss at such a young age. I’ve always liked him, great attitude. Hope he’s doing ok, maybe Harry will reach out.

by Anonymousreply 3003/14/2019

R29, but Louis is uncut. Is that a turnoff for his fans on DL?

by Anonymousreply 3103/14/2019

The family has terrible luck, this really is tragic. The youngest twins are only 4 or 5. I am not sure how you frame all this loss as a young child or young adult.

At least one of the girls had asked to go to boarding school, which Louis paid for while still in 1D. Things were chaotic at home. Was that Fizzy?

Sometimes people have undiagnosed heart defects and die suddenly while young. Whatever the cause of death ultimately is, a really young woman will never grow up.

Anyone know what is going on with the oldest sister? What is she doing in Bali?

Hope the rest of them can soldier on, the younger ones need them.

by Anonymousreply 3203/14/2019

Will he break his friendship with another One Direction member when he does the inevitable tribute to his sister on X Factor?

by Anonymousreply 3303/14/2019

R24 oh god was that really decades ago? It feels so recent.

Krissy Taylor was definitely using drugs.

by Anonymousreply 3403/14/2019

If I recall correctly, Krissy was using some otc asthma inhaler that suppressed her appetite. Not like mini-thin pills, but an actual otc asthma inhaler that was believed, among her set, to aid in dieting.

by Anonymousreply 3503/14/2019

How famous are they?

by Anonymousreply 3603/14/2019

R34 But wasn't that the initial assumption but it was later proven wrong?

by Anonymousreply 3703/14/2019

Yes, R37.

by Anonymousreply 3803/14/2019

I read that as "Lily Tomlin's 18 year old sister found dead of a heart attack."

You can imagine my confusion.

by Anonymousreply 3903/14/2019

How many relatives has he got left now?

by Anonymousreply 4003/14/2019

[quote] I read that as "Lily Tomlin's 18 year old sister found dead of a heart attack."

It’s possible.

by Anonymousreply 4103/14/2019

There are 6 surviving siblings, Louis is the oldest. Lottie is next, early 20s? Then a set of twin girls who are young teens, followed by a set of b/g twins who are just about 5, I think? Their mom was basically hospitalized for the last year of her life, so they may not really remember her much. Since her death, all of the girls had spent a lot of time with the preschoolers.

by Anonymousreply 4203/14/2019

[quote][R24] oh god was that really decades ago? It feels so recent.

R34, yes, Grinkov's fatal heart attack was in 1995. : (

by Anonymousreply 4303/14/2019

There are recent snaps of Fizzy and Louis out and about, glad he was able to have that time with her. Also, it would be of some small comfort, I would think, that she was not alone when she passed.

The mother has only been dead for just over 2 years. What an absolute nightmare for all those children.

Money and fame are nice but nothing is more valuable than good health.

by Anonymousreply 4403/14/2019

So old.

by Anonymousreply 4503/14/2019

Young people that die of a "heart attack" is usually something called "Sudden Death Syndrome" or "Sudden Cardiac Death". Several causes are discussed at the link.

by Anonymousreply 4603/14/2019

[quote]I read that as "Lily Tomlin's 18 year old sister found dead of a heart attack."

Were your reading glasses off?

by Anonymousreply 4703/14/2019

Poor young woman. My bet as cause of death is combo of anorexia and bulimia.

She was quite thin. Heart attack could have been due to severe electrolyte imbalance due to repeated self induced vomiting. Very low potassium causes ventricular tachycardia --> myocardial infarction (hear attack) --> death.

In addition many model types use Adderall to curb appetite. That may be another factor.

by Anonymousreply 4803/15/2019

tweeeeky deeeeky puddin n pie.

by Anonymousreply 4903/15/2019

karen carpenter syndrome

by Anonymousreply 5003/15/2019

[quote]He had just had a birthday and had bought

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 5103/15/2019

Supposedly the police were asking neighbors if they had heard crying.

The boyfriend said something very odd about something he asked her.

OD, heart issue, anorexia related, the testing will sort it, but nothing can bring her back. So young and already on her own and running with a druggy crowd. Is she the one who went to boarding school or was that one of the twins?

by Anonymousreply 5203/15/2019

Lukey touches on substance abuse, writing, “I relapsed in my flat with only you there beside me, I saw in you what I carry too, I wish we had spent more time together sober, but we rarely were."

“Too busy running away from our demons. Keeping each others pain in perfect company: We were pain twins."

Sources connected to the family tell TMZ, authorities found NO drugs or alcohol in the house where she died.

Lukey also reveals, “the last thing you said to me was calling me ‘bubba’ that you were proud of me for getting clean again. I replied thank you my darling and what I asked of u the next day will haunt me to my grave."

“Today I wish I was right there with you. It could of been me, or anyone in our circle of maniacs. I think it should of been me."

by Anonymousreply 5303/15/2019

The boyfriend posting was a bit unfortunate for the family. There are still 2 sets of young twins. Esp if it turns out it was not an OD. Typical selfish attention grabbing addict.

by Anonymousreply 5403/15/2019

Continuing the discussion from the other thread.

The stepfather is NOT a doctor, I think it was a joke in his twitter name. It even says something like I am not a real doctor. He works in finance according to this and Linkedin.

Former shop assistant and bank adviser Daniel met Elaine when they worked together at Virgin Media, and they married four years later.

Very sad situation re: Fizzy.

by Anonymousreply 5503/15/2019

So what’s the latest gossip? OD? Heretofore unknown heart ailment?

by Anonymousreply 5603/16/2019

Is Louis cursed? First a one night stand turned into a baby, then his mom died and now his sister.

by Anonymousreply 5703/16/2019

This happened 22 hours ago.

by Anonymousreply 5803/16/2019

[quote]Is Louis cursed? First a one night stand turned into a baby,

A baby isn’t a curse. It’s a blessing from god.

by Anonymousreply 5903/16/2019

Some people can have undiagnosed heart trouble.

by Anonymousreply 6003/16/2019

We cannot know until tox screen comes back and med examiner weighs in on any heart issues. Per the boyfriend, he seemed to think OD. Although he may have set her off per the thing he asked of her that he referred to. Police asked neighbors if they had heard crying, so perhaps it could have been intentional? Teens are pretty emotional and the boyfriend made said something like he would take what he asked to his grave.

Really curious as to who was with her. Given the crowd described by the boyfriend, that person likely cleaned the scene. Perhaps whilst she was dying.

by Anonymousreply 6103/16/2019

There’s some suggestion of possible anorexia or other eating disorder in the Daily Mail’s latest article.

by Anonymousreply 6203/17/2019

[quote] Continuing the discussion from the other thread.

Which thread? Link please.

by Anonymousreply 6303/17/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!