Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leaving Neverland, Part 7

From Part 6:

As far as I'm concerned, Wade's credibility was completely shot even before the documentary aired. Shopping the book deal, denying knowledge of the estate, suing them under seal, omitting his relationship with Brandi which lasted for years, his multiple versions of events, him emailing himself, and it goes on and on.

Let's discuss.

by Anonymousreply 105March 18, 2019 2:25 PM

Any child abuse survivor deserves to profit from his abuser's estate. The end.

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2019 12:27 AM

And yet he basically said what the other guy. The Jackson camp is going after Wade hard but they seem to chicken shit to do the same to the much more credible witness. They're trying a divide and conquer strategy, but their biggest problem isn't Wade's credibility. It's the airing out of Jackson's disgusting behavior in graphic detail.

It's the most naked portrait of Jackson as being an evil, manipulative child rapist.

by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2019 12:28 AM

I believe Wade.

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2019 12:33 AM

R1 The only abuse Wade survived is being cut off when his desperate attempts to profit failed.

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2019 12:33 AM

OP- What, pray tell constitutes a "perfect victim" of paedophilia for you? Because you haven't said anything that negates that Michael Jackson stuck his tongue up a 7 yr old's arsehole. I'm sorry that you are so invested in somebody that is a dead stranger to you, probably hated you ( all "disordered" people hate those who call them out more than those who fall for their fuckry), died and left people like you to cape for him whilst he is hopefully, roasting underneath the gravel.

I won't even imagine how your type of personality manifests itself with the "norms" that you have to live amongst. My mother used to tell me that stupid people are more dangerous than "dangerous" people.

But carry on, rudebwoy. I bet this is the most attention that you've had in your life.

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2019 12:34 AM

This is the same guy who attempted to get married at Neverland (among many other actions that point in every direction but abuse)...but all this didn't become traumatizing until he tried to shop a book deal and file a sealed lawsuit to get money.

by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2019 12:35 AM

R5 There is no perfect victim, but rather than make dozens of excuses for Robson's behavior (which does not even mimic abuse) as an adult, I am living in reality and calling a spade as a spade.

by Anonymousreply 7March 15, 2019 12:38 AM

r7, let me ask you this - is it at all normal for a grown man to share a bed with a prepubescent child? Yes or no.

by Anonymousreply 8March 15, 2019 12:40 AM

R8 I assume you are referring to the debunked Bashir interview where Jackson said he shared his bed with the boy in the film. From Part 6:

Yes, but it is generally acknowledged that Bashir purposefully staged and omitted many details from his film to create an imbalanced and biased representation of Jackson. For example, when Michael Jackson stated that he shared his bed with the boy in the film, Bashir removed the section where the boy added that Jackson slept on the floor.

We know all of this only because Jackson had instructed his own videographer to record every interview without cutting (alongside Bashir's camera crew.) As a result, you can see what Bashir omitted and you also see the interactions between interviews. I highly recommend doing so. Bashir's journalistic practices in that documentary still affect his reputation today.

If you are truly interested in that interview, I would suggest watching: Take Two: The Footage You Were Never Meant to See (also referred to as "the rebuttal video"), which was seen on Fox in the United States. This was presented by Maury Povich and contains even more material which Bashir omitted (it is numerous.)

by Anonymousreply 9March 15, 2019 12:43 AM

So a thread started by a pedophile. Bye bye, pedophile trol.

by Anonymousreply 10March 15, 2019 12:56 AM

Trolls starting a thread so people won't block them in order to see the thread. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 11March 15, 2019 12:55 AM

You are such a pompous joke R9 You dismiss Michaela Coel as not knowing Jackson thereby making her opinion worthless, whereas you as an anonymous poster, strangulating yourself to look smart and using all the big words you can muster, have the same relationships with Jackson i.e you have fuck all to do with him other than swooning over his music. Your opinion is worthless by your own standard and yet you have vomited it copiously regardless. In any case it is good to remind ourselves what a cunt our pedo defender is . I quote his charming riposte at R307 from the previous thread....... 'You seem awfully upset. I'm guessing you never got justice for the guy who diddled you? Calling me a "sad fucker fan" or any other of your slurs does not affect me in the least, because like the person who hurt you must have reminded you, you are nothing to me or anyone else. Your pathetic insults aimed at everyone who questions these two just further demonstrates your emotional instability'......Your obvious contempt for CSA survivors is another reason your opinion is invalid, your bias is off the chart , all in all you're a bit of a failure at this. You can drone on all you like, but yours is a futile ambition, Jackson is a pariah now to anyone other than the most blinkered of fanatics.

by Anonymousreply 12March 15, 2019 1:07 AM

Um, R9? Even if Jackson slept on the floor, that's not normal. Sheesh, an adult doesn't "hang" with children, share a bed with them, or even a bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 13March 15, 2019 1:10 AM

OP/R9, you're a big fat fail. Jackson's own witnesses in his criminal trial, who were prepped by his attorneys, confirmed they slept in the same bed as him. I posted this already in Part 5:

Macaulay, Wade, and Brett Barnes when testifying *on Michael's behalf* in 2005, all confirmed they slept in the same bed as him multiple times. Wade said at first it was both him and his sister, then later just him. Macaulay said it was him and Kieran (which Michael had also said in the Bashir interview). Brett confirmed most of the time it was just the 2 of them. Brett's testimony (starts at p. 231):

Q. Have you been sharing a bed with him consistently from age nine until age 19?

A. What do you mean by “consistent”?

Q. Well, in all the times that you visit, predominately do you stay in his room, in his bed?

A. Yeah.

Q. Did you do it when you were ten years old as well?

A. Yeah.

Q. Did you do it when you were 11 years old as well?

A. Yes.

Q. Most of the times you did it, there was nobody else in the room; is that correct?

A. I guess you could say that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 15, 2019 1:13 AM

This is worth a read.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 15, 2019 1:19 AM

R10 I am here to discuss the documentary, not engage in personal attacks with you.

R13 He gave his bed to the children (his guests) and slept on the floor. Michael also grew up sleeping in the same room with his older brothers for multiple years, he was used to it. Not to mention, Wade denied anything sexual ever happened at these sleepovers. He did this as a kid, then later as a 23 year old man under oath again. When did this story change? When he began shopping book proposals and ultimately filed a sealed lawsuit to try and extort a settlement.

R14 Let me get this straight: some of Wade's sworn testimony (as an adult and a child) is valid-just not the part where he denies both times any type of sexual abuse. Did I get that right?

by Anonymousreply 16March 15, 2019 1:26 AM

R16, either you believe Wade was telling the truth in 2005--when prepped by Jackson's attorneys--or you don't. It makes zero sense that he was telling the truth about being molested but randomly lied about shared a bed. Since Culkin and Barnes also said they slept in bed with him, are you now suggesting they lied? That they also told the truth about not being molested but lied about sharing a bed? Even though they also were prepped by Jackson's attorneys?

This is why you're not at all convincing.

by Anonymousreply 17March 15, 2019 1:29 AM

R16, you can spin sharing a room with an underage boy any way you like, doesn't mean it's normal or remotely socially acceptable. Brothers sharing a room isn't the same as an adult sharing a bedroom with an unrelated boy on a regular basis. Why was Jackson so intent upon having a male child as a companion? What's your spin on that?

by Anonymousreply 18March 15, 2019 1:31 AM

This nutter's explanation for why Jackson had endless pre-teen boys in his room at R16 sounds like Jessica Fletcher summing up a case , but only if Jessica had become a pedo excusing Jackson fan...'and that's how I knew Wade had to be the killer!' You're such a joke , see R12 , you have no credibility.

by Anonymousreply 19March 15, 2019 1:35 AM

You know I used to not wish it on anybody but I wish the Wade disbelievers and pedophile apologists could experience being groomed and made a victim of CSA. You basically suffer from self-loathing + Stockholm Syndrome.

I can’t even imagine how much more intense it is when the person molesting you is ridiculously famous and rich.

Anyways I hope the estate is bankrupted & James/wade win their lawsuit...and that Neverland burns to the ground (with the Jacksons in it ideally)

by Anonymousreply 20March 15, 2019 1:42 AM

[He gave his bed to the children (his guests) and slept on the floor. ]

Once again, Bwa-ha-ha-ha.

by Anonymousreply 21March 15, 2019 1:42 AM

The part in the Bashir Martin documentary when Gavin states Michael said “If you love me you’ll sleep in my bed” and Jackson just smiled. What a sick depraved useless individual he was.

THE KID HAD CANCER

by Anonymousreply 22March 15, 2019 1:45 AM

How did Jordan chandler describe this monsters cock perfectly?

Why did Jackson pay out 35 milllion to 24 accusers?

by Anonymousreply 23March 15, 2019 1:45 AM

R17 You are splitting hairs. You are trying to quote Robson's testimony about sharing his bed with Jackson as a damning indictment of wrongdoing. Yet, you deny the portion where he categorically denied any abuse happened under oath. Again, he was not a child, but an adult (23) at this point.

R22 I have addressed that documentary in R9. It is not credible and was heavily edited to misrepresent Jackson. You can quote Bashir's interview all day long, but it does not change the situation.

by Anonymousreply 24March 15, 2019 1:46 AM

Wait until blanket Jackson talks. Just wait

by Anonymousreply 25March 15, 2019 1:47 AM

The LIE that Michael never meant sharing an actual bed was concocted after his arrest, when he told Ed Bradley that he never shared a bed with "that child," meaning Gavin Arvizo. But Jackson to Bashir had spoken more generally about "sharing your bed" and it being the most loving thing you can do WITH someone. The Bashir interview and Michael's own witnesses' testimony about it was so damaging--some of the jurors who acquitted Jackson in 2005 said that while they felt the prosecutor didn't prove Michael molested this particular boy (Gavin Arvizo) they believe he likely did molest other boys:

The jury foreman, Paul Rodriguez, said jurors were "very troubled" that Jackson, by his own admission, had overnight sleepovers with children in his bed.

But Rodriguez, a 63-year-old retired high school counselor from Santa Maria, said jurors were instructed by the judge to base their verdicts on the facts of the case, not "our beliefs or our own personal thoughts."

"We would hope ... that he doesn't sleep with children anymore," Rodriguez said on CNN. "He just has to be careful how he conducts himself around children."

At a post-verdict news conference, jurors said that after more than 32 hours of deliberations over seven days, they all agreed prosecutors had simply not proved their case against the pop star beyond a reasonable doubt.

At the news conference, jurors were identified only by their seat number in the courtroom.

"We actually challenged one another in the deliberation room," said Juror No. 1, a 62-year-old man from Santa Maria, later identified as Raymond Hultman. "We challenged the issues, and we came to the decision that pointed to reasonable doubt."

Later, in an interview on "Larry King Live," Hultman said he believes Jackson "probably has molested boys."

"I can't believe that this man could sleep in the same bedroom for 365 straight days and not do something more than just watch television and eat popcorn," he said. "I mean that doesn't make sense to me, but that doesn't make him guilty of the charges that were presented in this case and that's where we had to make our decision."

As they deliberated, jurors kept coming back to the "closetful of evidence" supplied by prosecutors during the 14-week trial, but "it was just not enough," said Juror No. 10, a 45-year-old woman from Solvang, not far from Jackson's Neverland Ranch.

"We expected probably better evidence, something that was a little more convincing. And it just wasn't there," she said.

Rodriguez said jurors did find credible some of the testimony relating to past child molestation allegations against Jackson, which prosecutors were allowed to introduce to try to prove a pattern of behavior.

But he said that testimony wasn't enough to overcome the jury's doubts about the facts in current case.

by Anonymousreply 26March 15, 2019 1:47 AM

Fuck off you Tito wannabe at R24. Jackson’s are Toast. Everyone but crazy people hats that pos

by Anonymousreply 27March 15, 2019 1:48 AM

R23 You repeat a common lie about Jordan describing Jackson's genitals, of course, we know this is not true. I repeat from Part 4:

We know by now for a fact that Jackson was not circumcised as per his autopsy, released in early 2010. However, it makes sense that if someone were trying to guess whether a particular American male was circumcised or uncircumcised, the more likely option would be “circumcised”, since the majority of American men are, regardless of religion, especially in older generations, like Jackson who was born in the 1950s. It is also worth noting that Jordan’s father Evan Chandler was Jewish and Jordan himself is most likely circumcised. Michael Jackson, however, was not. (After Jackson’s autopsy was published this article was deleted from The Smoking Gun website’s archives, but it still can be found on the Wayback Machine website which is specialized in archiving old websites and Internet articles.)

Some pro-prosecution journalists tried to excuse Jordan’s failure to accurately describe Jackson’s penis by suggesting that perhaps Jordan did not notice the difference between a fully erect uncircumcised penis and a circumcised one. However, the allegations of Jordan Chandler describe not only one occasion of alleged molestation, but a very intense series of sexual contacts, seeing each other naked many times (including in the bath) and many masturbation sessions in front of each other. Jordan’s uncle, Ray Chandler claims in his book, All That Glitters, that his nephew saw Jackson’s genitalia many times, “from every possible angle”:

by Anonymousreply 28March 15, 2019 1:49 AM

R24, funny I haven't ever said whether I believe or disbelieve anything Wade said. I'm talking specifically about the fact that 3 of Jackson's own witnesses--which means 2 other people besides Wade--testified they slept in the same bed with Jackson as children, and that it sometimes included their siblings as well. Your shell game is obvious and that's why you haven't convinced anyone of anything, no matter how many times you post in agreement with yourself from another device.

by Anonymousreply 29March 15, 2019 1:50 AM

Sorry, forgot the link at R26.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 15, 2019 1:51 AM

Jackson fucked kids R28 you couldn't live long enough to put out all the Jackson pedo fires, see R12 you have no business defending pedophiles, you have a bias against victims.

by Anonymousreply 31March 15, 2019 1:52 AM

I'm putting my money on Paris to talk first. If the blind item is true and she and Macauley are considering spilling the beans it could change her life. They have been hauling this secret around for too long. Paris knows all about the boys. But she'll have to boldly accuse her father, plus open the estate up to more cases and large settlements.

by Anonymousreply 32March 15, 2019 1:53 AM

R28, yeah we've already addressed that in prior threads. Jackson settled 1 month after the strip search. The prosecutors wanted to enter Chandler's description and the photos from the strip search as evidence in the 2005 case and Jackson's attorneys objected. None of that makes any sense if Chandler's description didn't match. At the very least it was close.

by Anonymousreply 33March 15, 2019 1:54 AM

R29 I did not mention the other two in my reply except for Wade because they maintain nothing happened inappropriate with Jackson. However, if you want to discuss them, they have vehemently denied the allegations and called Wade's newest fiction a lie.

by Anonymousreply 34March 15, 2019 1:55 AM

R32 Oh, are you still trying to manufacture victims? More pointless speculation that isn't even worth addressing.

by Anonymousreply 35March 15, 2019 1:56 AM

^ And they said they slept in a bed with Jackson multiple times. Ergo, Michael shared a bed with children was not debunked. At all. Ever. You failed.

by Anonymousreply 36March 15, 2019 1:57 AM

More and more corporations and musicians are pulling away

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 15, 2019 1:57 AM

Michael Jackson was only sexually attracted to male children - not adult men, not adult women and not female children. This is why little boys shared his bed. They satisfied him sexually.

Gross but at least he’s dead

by Anonymousreply 38March 15, 2019 1:58 AM

I believe Wade and James. And I also believe their parents must take an equal or bigger slice of the guilt, but not much bigger. All these kids, on both sides, have had their innocence taken away from them. Who'll talk first?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 15, 2019 2:02 AM

R37 H&M sent that tweet after removing a Michael Jackson themed shirt from their catalogue, and there are almost 900 replies to that tweet. The vast majority of them are not in favor of the decision and many consumers stated they will take their business elsewhere.

R38 Again, mere speculation that is unsupported by evidence. Where are the other dozens (if not hundreds) of children making claims if that is the case? Why are the only people coming out those with significant financial incentive to do so? Also, why are their timelines, actions, and stories not consistent? The answer is because they are false.

R39 Interesting animation. Both of them defended Jackson, and the one who does not attempted to extort the estate to settle his clearly false claims (by his own previous testimony).

by Anonymousreply 40March 15, 2019 2:04 AM

Paris is evolving. She recently told the Michael stans to "Chillax."

by Anonymousreply 41March 15, 2019 2:13 AM

...and Jackson still fucked kids, you have zero credibility R40 you hate on CSA victims see R12 , you can fuck off with your tragic excuses , Jackson was a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 42March 15, 2019 2:13 AM

What the OP/pedo apologist did by starting this thread so people had to unblock him, was controlling and manipulative. Brings to mind that controlling and manipulative Jacko.

I have started another thread, Part 8, continue the discussion there and re-block if so desired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 15, 2019 2:13 AM

Wade is telling the truth. He admitted he lied under oath. Michael Jackson is #1 most famous pedophile. The end.

by Anonymousreply 44March 15, 2019 2:21 AM

Come on over to Part 8, R44.

by Anonymousreply 45March 15, 2019 2:26 AM

R45, you can switch threads, but my clearing of your deception is eternal. I will meet you there.

by Anonymousreply 46March 15, 2019 2:32 AM

I believe Wade. OP is a troll and a Jackson fantard.

by Anonymousreply 47March 15, 2019 2:51 AM

Where is the evidence?? Not just two mercenary men’s calculated recollections. The evidence. And no sexually abused person suddenly remembers at 40, oh yeah I was abused at 7 years old. Doesn’t happen. Sorry. No matter how much it is claimed otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 48March 15, 2019 2:55 AM

Why is my head about to explode from disgust at anyone who still defends this man? His allure was magic, innocent in and of itself: the concerts; the press; the hype, that once upon a time a lot of people fell for--and those aspects were the first line in for him being able to draw children in. We found out that his true motives were far more sinister.

Turn off the sound in the documentary; forget who testified to what in the past, or didn't, for whatever myriad reasons. Look at the pictures on your screen. Children and other fans in awe; parents beaming with pride from ear to ear having been seduced by his celebrity and special attention. Look at a GROWN-ASS MAN in red footie pajamas in some LITTLE BOY'S BEDROOM, in the child's own family home! Grinning like the Cheshire Cat at what he's able to do and get away with.

Now, think about the parents, eventually isolated from their children. Think about the hallway with the f-ing bells. Think about all of the nefarious--and typical--tactics used to keep children close to him; traveling with kids that weren't his all over the damn world. What grown-ass, well-meaning man lives in world designed to entertain children to such an extent? Completely f that "man reliving his childhood" bullshit. Nobody his age is that innocent or stupid. A lot of people failed the children he molested. But the man was sick, twisted, enabled and guilty, in my opinion, and those words are way too kind.

It's easy to cry "money grab", but he left a lot of real devastation in his wake, for those who spoke up and those who still haven't and maybe never will. And for those he harmed there's not enough money in the world to make up for what he did.

by Anonymousreply 49March 15, 2019 3:02 AM

R49 You are more interested in believing these men than getting to the truth, that is why you see anything/anyone that hurts the allegations or credibility of these people as so disgusting.

The reality is that these stories are simply not credible. The accusers' past behaviors and actions do not mimic an abuse victim, but instead someone who is more interested in a book deal and quietly sealed lawsuit. An abuse victim does not ask to wed at his abuser's home in the middle of his trial. He does not testify well into adulthood on his abuser's behalf. He does beg for employment using his abuser's name well after his death. He does not shop a book deal after being denied a position in one of his abuser's plays. He does not file a sealed lawsuit after years of advocating for his abuser's innocence. It goes on and one.

Why this is the case, I do not know. Maybe you sympathize with one of the accusers, or maybe you just think they are convincing. However, I am sorry to say that there is a tremendous amount of evidence that this is indeed a "money grab," and whether you ignore it or explain it away does make it disappear.

by Anonymousreply 50March 15, 2019 3:10 AM

Exactly R48

by Anonymousreply 51March 15, 2019 3:52 AM

I think the MJ stans have to know they are in a losing battle. He did something with underage kids. Here's the thing- none of them would have come forward had he treated them right when he dumped them. He was so stupid to treat them bad after he dumped them.

by Anonymousreply 52March 15, 2019 4:10 AM

R52 They still haven't come forward because nothing happened. If we are to believe that these two men (and the documentarian Dan Reed) tell the truth than there are MANY children out there who were abused. Not only that but parents, employees, filmmakers, authors, and record company executives who would have witnessed some aspect or evidence of their abuse. Rather than come out in troves, they either say nothing happened or have not ever made a statement. So who is coming forward? People who have used MJ's name their entire life for financial gain.

by Anonymousreply 53March 15, 2019 4:17 AM

This is a shill thread. OP is a sick fuck who loves pedophiles. To attack the accusers completely misunderstands the trauma of child sexual abuse. What is your explanation for Michael fucking little boys night after night after night?

by Anonymousreply 54March 15, 2019 4:23 AM

r53 Sure, Jan. No one believes that and going forward, there are no arguments in his favor. My aunt, who went nuts for him following his death, is over him and no amount of lame fan spinning is changing that. His legacy is affected big time and hurts him 90%.

by Anonymousreply 55March 15, 2019 4:24 AM

R54 Claiming their bizarre actions are the result of childhood trauma, and not financially motivated is an insult to actual victims. This is the same guy who attempted to get married at Neverland (among many other actions that point in every direction but abuse)...but all this didn't become traumatizing until he tried to shop a book deal and file a sealed lawsuit to get money. Even R48 is able to understand how ridiculous that is.

by Anonymousreply 56March 15, 2019 4:36 AM

Their actions are not bizarre. Michael’s were. Still waiting for your expllanation why he had so many child boyfriends that he slept with repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 57March 15, 2019 4:39 AM

Jackson =Sandusky may they both burn in hell

by Anonymousreply 58March 15, 2019 4:41 AM

No normal grown man wants to sleep with little boys. Jackson was a perv and that fact can never be denied

by Anonymousreply 59March 15, 2019 4:41 AM

Why is this thread opened by a child molester advocate?

by Anonymousreply 60March 15, 2019 4:43 AM

R57 R58 R59 R60 Separate comments does make you any more legitimate. Their actions were indicative of opportunists, willing to use MJ's name many years past his death to secure benefit for themselves. The wedding attempt at Neverland, book proposal, repeated denials of abuse well into adulthood, and advocacy and employment by the Jackson enterprise are clear. They are not victims, but simply seeking money. Again, I am in awe at R48's comment which puts a comic spin on these allegations.

by Anonymousreply 61March 15, 2019 4:47 AM

I have called H & M and thanked them for protecting children from sick predators like Jackson. I will call any company and register my complaints of them supporting his deviant sexual behavior towrards innocent children if I see his music used in commercials. I a, happy to say that my local pop wash listening station has not played MJ music ever since the doc has aired. It has had a profound effect on the way people perceive MJ. People do have the power to speak up and make a difference

by Anonymousreply 62March 15, 2019 4:50 AM

R61 which Jackson are you? Bubbles?

by Anonymousreply 63March 15, 2019 4:51 AM

I totally agree with R49. Please name another grown ass celebrity/singer that held hands with small boys and slept in a bed with them for weeks on end

by Anonymousreply 64March 15, 2019 4:56 AM

People justify Wade's behavior no matter how inexcusable. He was a lying cheat and treated his girlfriend of 7 years like crap. That must of been because of the abuse too they say. Wade could admit he made the only thing up tomorrow and his defenders will claim he was pressured by MJ stans or death threats. I am a CSA survivor which is another reason I can see through his facade but I rather back up my arguments with logic rather than feelings. Yet if I were to go on about my experience, they'll just say, everyone has their own way of dealing with it, just after saying their is a pattern.

by Anonymousreply 65March 15, 2019 4:58 AM

R62 You should, as the thousands of people who condemned H&M on social media did. You have the right to also speak out if you feel differently. I am taking a guess that you are not representative of any of H&M's consumer groups. As you might imagine, it is mainly young people they sell clothing to. And of course, they are MJ's biggest fans and they all use social media.

R64 If Michael Jackson was doing anything untoward with these children, why have they not come out with credible accusations? He is dead, surely they are not afraid of him. Unlike Safechuck and Robson they cannot not claim they were in love with him, or did not realize he was abusive until they were middle aged adults shopping for a book deal.

by Anonymousreply 66March 15, 2019 4:59 AM

Even with this gross behavior of sleeping with these male children, what made him keep carving up his face and bleaching his skin? Th black eyeliner and bright red lipstick. He really was going off the deep end shortly before he died. What really drove him to this horrible existence?

by Anonymousreply 67March 15, 2019 5:00 AM

R66 again the question goes unanswered why the fuck did MJ need to sleep with these children? you can call these two gentleman liars all you want but Michael Jackson wanted to go to bed with them. And that is never normal no matter how you slice it

by Anonymousreply 68March 15, 2019 5:06 AM

R65 Robson attempts to justify his own deeply suspicious behavior by using abuse as a catch-22. However, this fails because his actions are clearly motivated by financial gains.

However, this cannot disguise his attempt to extort money from the family by filing a lawsuit under seal, shop around different versions in a book proposal, attempt to wed at Neverland, constantly praise Jackson, testify for him well past adolescence and so forth. He does not behave like an abuse victim, but an opportunist desperately obsessed with profiting fro his relationship with the MJ.

by Anonymousreply 69March 15, 2019 5:07 AM

R68 I added context to your claim in R16. Furthermore, think about it--if Michael Jackson was molesting all of these children, why aren't they coming out in troves like Weinstein's victims? The answer is in R66 among many others.

by Anonymousreply 70March 15, 2019 5:10 AM

Agree R68. MJ #1 pedophile. Anyone going to great lengths to attack Wade but not question Michael’s abuse and obsession with young boys as an adult is a sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 71March 15, 2019 5:11 AM

Someone needs to contact Muriel and close this thread. It was started by pedo supporter . Jump over to eight

by Anonymousreply 72March 15, 2019 5:11 AM

F&F.

by Anonymousreply 73March 15, 2019 5:11 AM

R69 To any rational person, his past behavior makes him look more guilty, but for those lacking common sense, the fact that he's so "damaged" makes him look more credible. It's hard to argue with people who don't apply logic to their arguments and liken starting a thread to being abused.

by Anonymousreply 74March 15, 2019 5:15 AM

R71 R72 R73 R74 Any rational person can clearly see these lies for what they are.

All your replies show is that you are prepared to do mental gymnastics to support Wade and shut down any of his accusers speaking.

However, there will never be a time when his actions become irrelevant in the context of his serious allegations. These actions point to an opportunist and a liar who manufactured a claim to seek financial benefit.

by Anonymousreply 75March 15, 2019 5:20 AM

No one is buying your argument that this was all “made up” for financial gain. You still haven’t addressed why Michael was obsessed with creeping and sleeping with SO MANY little boys.

by Anonymousreply 76March 15, 2019 5:27 AM

It’s not extortion to use the court system to recoup money from people who have damaged you. It’s actually perfectly common and acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 77March 15, 2019 5:31 AM

R76 I have addressed this many times, including within the last 10 replies. I trust your reading comprehension skills will abound.

R77 Claiming to be a victim of abuse in order to obtain a settlement (quietly) is extortion. His credibility is destroyed, and only recalling abuse 3 decades after it occurred it further proof. Of course, his previous testimony as child and adult are also in direct contradiction of his current narrative. The response to the lawsuit also exposes his many attempts at obtaining financial gain over the years. However, we can allow people who read these threads to come to their own conclusions based on the evidence available.

by Anonymousreply 78March 15, 2019 5:40 AM

It is an amazing phenomenon - you block 3 to 4 posters and this thread cuts in half. These Sony-funded, Jackson-funded pedo supporters sure are busy on DL.

by Anonymousreply 79March 15, 2019 5:46 AM

R79 -2/10

by Anonymousreply 80March 15, 2019 5:50 AM

R73, W&W and search are down right now, so I'm guessing F&F is as well. If it is, that explains a lot.

by Anonymousreply 81March 15, 2019 5:56 AM

R81 Blah. Your inability to affect my presence here is surely proof that F&F is down...or more likely the numerous people who have WW'd my posts clearly disagree.

by Anonymousreply 82March 15, 2019 6:05 AM

His stans have no recourse. None. Why even try to bother? Noting you say is going to help.

by Anonymousreply 83March 15, 2019 6:49 AM

What about the “boy art” Michael collected (pictures of scantily clad prepubescent boys and naked drawings) the FBI found in Neverland?

by Anonymousreply 84March 15, 2019 7:50 AM

Further intelligent and enlightened discussion on this topic is now occurring in another thread, guys... please switch to Part 8 (linked below). Thanks muchly, Part 8 OP...!

Thread closed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 15, 2019 8:11 AM

R48 you're full of shit, trying to score rhetorical points (and failing miserably) and not trying to get at the truth.

No one said they "suddenly remembered." They, after years of holding a secret inside which they'd been endlessly conditioned to hold during their childhood, finally were able to break the mental chains Michael Jackson put around them and admit they were molested by him.

by Anonymousreply 86March 15, 2019 9:00 AM

This kind of song and video was the perfect cover to lure children... why else would a 40 something man do this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 15, 2019 1:50 PM

Before you guys judge him, couldn't you try hard to love him?

by Anonymousreply 88March 15, 2019 1:55 PM

As I have previously stated, the credibility of these individuals is nonexistent. Their past behavior, testimony, and timeline are not representative of abuse victims, but opportunists whose financial motivations for making these claims are apparent to most people.

These two men, in their late 30s and early 40s, have manufactured a rehearsed and calculated story of abuse after nearly two decades of staunch support for Jackson. They both testified under oath as children, and one again as a 23 year old adult man, that no abuse ever happened. Their testimony tells of generosity and peculiarity, as many other of Jackson's "young friends" have stated. The only diversion from their previous testimony now is these fictitious claims, compiled from tabloid books and a twisted imagination.

Robson sought permission to hold his wedding at Neverland -– in the middle of Jackson’s 2005 criminal trial, for which he was acquitted of all charges. Does this sound like the behavior of a sexual abuse survivor? How about using the name of your alleged abuser to secure a job production in "Michael Jackson's ONE," twice? Once denied for that role after abandoning the team the first time, the same accuser in 2012 begin sending emails to himself and his mother, with leading statements like "how long was I with Michael alone before I was back with you guys?" Another email contains debunked tabloid claims from a former maid and security guard, both of whom were fired for wrongdoing and ordered to pay in court for their lies. "Wow. None of that is true" replied Wade's mother, before he presumably stopped her from further destroying his case.

After 8 years of perfecting a story and shopping multiple book proposals, a lawsuit (intentionally under seal) was filed well after the known statute of limitations--all in an attempt to obtain a secret settlement from the Jackson estate. When they declined, In 2015, Robson's case was dismissed by a Los Angeles judge for expected statutory violations. His repeated attempts since then to profit from this alleged abuse are well documented since then. "Finding Neverland" might as well be titled "Finding Money,."

The Jackson's response sums it up best: this is yet another lurid production in an outrageous and pathetic attempt to exploit and cash in on Michael Jackson…Wade Robson and James Safechuck have both testified under oath that Michael never did anything inappropriate toward them. This so called ‘documentary’ is just another rehash of dated and discredited allegations. It’s baffling why any credible filmmaker would involve himself with this project.”

by Anonymousreply 89March 15, 2019 7:04 PM

r86 yes it took exactly 10 years after his death to break free from him. Surely they would have said something before the whole #MeToo?

by Anonymousreply 90March 15, 2019 7:44 PM

"Surely they would have said something before the whole #MeToo?"

They did.

by Anonymousreply 91March 15, 2019 7:48 PM

R91 They did say something, well into adulthood. What they said is that no abuse ever occurred, which is why their current allegations lack credibility.

by Anonymousreply 92March 15, 2019 7:54 PM

MJ Apologists = False Flaggers

by Anonymousreply 93March 16, 2019 2:59 AM

[quote][R91] They did say something, well into adulthood. What they said is that no abuse ever occurred, which is why their current allegations lack credibility.

Maybe they're fucked up. Wonder whose fault that is? I felt fucked up just watching it. Show some fucking respect.

by Anonymousreply 94March 16, 2019 3:03 AM

[quote]MJ Apologists = False Flaggers

Are they fans who made a GOD of him and don't want to let it go?

You just had to look at him to see what a fucking freak he was.

by Anonymousreply 95March 16, 2019 3:07 AM

"These two men, in their late 30s and early 40s, have manufactured a rehearsed and calculated story of abuse after nearly two decades of staunch support for Jackson."

This is speculation on your part. You state this as if it's known fact. It isn't.

"They both testified under oath as children, and one again as a 23 year old adult man, that no abuse ever happened. Their testimony tells of generosity and peculiarity, as many other of Jackson's 'young friends' have stated. The only diversion from their previous testimony now is these fictitious claims, compiled from tabloid books and a twisted imagination."

They were both carefully chosen, groomed, and seduced over time. It was drilled into them that they would be in as much trouble as he was if it was ever found out. And, he seduced them in such a way that at the time, they saw nothing wrong with what they were doing with him. In fact, they enjoyed it. They both were, but I think particularly Safechuck, in love with the man. MJ caused them to be in love with him, and the things he could give to them and their families. And they were conditioned to lie about their abuse by the man they loved at ages 7 and 10. I don't need to point out that even though they were in love at the time, and were enjoyed the physical contact, for the most part at the time, doesn't mean that MJ wasn't systematically DESTROYING their chances of living normal, happy, productive lives. And MJ knew that. He didn't care.

"Robson sought permission to hold his wedding at Neverland -– in the middle of Jackson’s 2005 criminal trial, for which he was acquitted of all charges. Does this sound like the behavior of a sexual abuse survivor?"

One who made a name for himself in the industry, and was still under the spell of MJ. I'm sure Wade, at that time, thought he owed his entire career to MJ, and he was not mature enough to come to terms with what MJ had done to him. What MJ had taken from him.

" How about using the name of your alleged abuser to secure a job production in 'Michael Jackson's ONE,' twice? Once denied for that role after abandoning the team the first time, the same accuser in 2012 begin sending emails to himself and his mother, with leading statements like "how long was I with Michael alone before I was back with you guys?" Another email contains debunked tabloid claims from a former maid and security guard, both of whom were fired for wrongdoing and ordered to pay in court for their lies. 'Wow. None of that is true' replied Wade's mother, before he presumably stopped her from further destroying his case."

I don't understand a word of this. What are these emails? What are you saying they say? Can you show them to me? I would bet $1,000 you can't. It's nonsense.

"After 8 years of perfecting a story and shopping multiple book proposals"

Utter bullshit. Where are the book proposals? Who did she shop it to? Who says he did? Are there letters? Show me.

" a lawsuit (intentionally under seal)"

Meaningless. Wade has spilled everything before filing the lawsuit. He was on the Today Show before he filed suit.

"was filed well after the known statute of limitations--all in an attempt to obtain a secret settlement from the Jackson estate. When they declined, In 2015, Robson's case was dismissed by a Los Angeles judge for expected statutory violations. "

There was no hope of a "secret settlement." Wade spilled what happened. That is again speculation on your part, but it's stupid speculation because Wade, loud and clear, went on Today and said he was molested by Michael Jackson. There could be no hope of a settlement after that.

"His repeated attempts since then to profit from this alleged abuse are well documented since then. 'Finding Neverland' might as well be titled 'Finding Money,.'"

Except, he could have made a ton of money by going to some tabloid, or TMZ, and he didn't. He didn't make a cent from Finding Neverland. Again, you're just flat out wrong.

(continued below)

by Anonymousreply 96March 16, 2019 3:58 AM

"The Jackson's response sums it up best: this is yet another lurid production in an outrageous and pathetic attempt to exploit and cash in on Michael Jackson…Wade Robson and James Safechuck have both testified under oath that Michael never did anything inappropriate toward them. "

This is my favorite part. You spend 4 long, idiotic paragraphs unsuccessfully trying to discredit Wade, and then, suddenly in the very last one you lump James Safechuck in, who's completely believable, and unimpeachable. You are a piece of work, but not a very smart or convincing one.

"This so called ‘documentary’ is just another rehash of dated and discredited allegations. It’s baffling why any credible filmmaker would involve himself with this project.”

Hmmm no, I'd say 85% of the specifics of the story of how Michael Jackson groomed, seduced, and molested them was unknown before HBO had the courage to air Finding Neverland. And both men are 100% believable. This happened.

So, whoever you are, you make stuff up, and you try desperately to score rhetorical points instead of trying to get to the truth of the matter. Again, I suspect you know damn well Jackson molested these two guys, and you don't care. You see it as an even exchange.

I've known James Safechuck for over 10 years, and I can tell you he was basically destroyed by Michael Jackson. This is a FACT. If you continue to try to call him a liar, you are contributing, and continuing what Michael began. You are helping to destroy a person.

by Anonymousreply 97March 16, 2019 3:57 AM

I am working through your reply. Here is the first part of my response. I will split them up to avoid confusing others. My initial comments are indicated by a >>>>>>. My reply to your feedback is notated with +++++++.

>>>>>>>>"These two men, in their late 30s and early 40s, have manufactured a rehearsed and calculated story of abuse after nearly two decades of staunch support for Jackson."

This is speculation on your part. You state this as if it's known fact. It isn't.

+++++++This is speculation, however, the previous testimony and lack of corroboration suggests that it could be true. These allegations are calculated and the plaintiffs are middle-aged men. ________

+++++++They both testified under oath as children, and one again as a 23 year old adult man, that no abuse ever happened. Their testimony tells of generosity and peculiarity, as many other of Jackson's 'young friends' have stated. The only diversion from their previous testimony now is these fictitious claims, compiled from tabloid books and a twisted imagination."

They were both carefully chosen, groomed, and seduced over time. It was drilled into them that they would be in as much trouble as he was if it was ever found out. And, he seduced them in such a way that at the time, they saw nothing wrong with what they were doing with him. In fact, they enjoyed it. They both were, but I think particularly Safechuck, in love with the man. MJ caused them to be in love with him, and the things he could give to them and their families. And they were conditioned to lie about their abuse by the man they loved at ages 7 and 10. I don't need to point out that even though they were in love at the time, and were enjoyed the physical contact, for the most part at the time, doesn't mean that MJ wasn't systematically DESTROYING their chances of living normal, happy, productive lives. And MJ knew that. He didn't care.

>>>>>>>Now you speculate. We have no proof that they were groomed and seduced. Their own sworn testimony however tells they were not. Their actions certainly do not point to abuse either, and their claims to be in love with Michael Jackson, a man they had not spoken with in years, is absurd. One of the two accusers entered into a long-term relationship with another girl, and they both later married other women. Yet, they staunchly supported Jackson.

++++++"Robson sought permission to hold his wedding at Neverland -– in the middle of Jackson’s 2005 criminal trial, for which he was acquitted of all charges. Does this sound like the behavior of a sexual abuse survivor? " One who made a name for himself in the industry, and was still under the spell of MJ. I'm sure Wade, at that time, thought he owed his entire career to MJ, and he was not mature enough to come to terms with what MJ had done to him. What MJ had taken from him.

>>>>>>>>>How was Robson, a 23 year old, “still under the spell of MJ?” He had been in multiple long term relationships since then, and had not spoken to him in some time until he opportunistically sought to benefit from him. This excuse does not hold water.

I am still replying to your other statements.

by Anonymousreply 98March 16, 2019 4:56 AM

I replied to your other statements in the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 99March 16, 2019 5:34 AM

Despite the documentary, fans are still streaming Jackson's music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 16, 2019 5:36 AM

Some of these last few post are way to long. Let’s work on being concise.

by Anonymousreply 101March 16, 2019 6:03 AM

His music sucks and he was a pedophile. Facts are facts.

by Anonymousreply 102March 16, 2019 6:09 AM

Why does the pedo OP think Jackson would ever have slept on the floor? The bedrooms were vast and he would have had another bed in there. He had chronic insomnia and would never have subjected himself to 'the floor'. He was there in the bed, spooning 7 year olds and making them suck his dick. Absolutely repugnant. His legacy is ruined forever.

by Anonymousreply 103March 16, 2019 8:34 AM

R94, that’s the most upsetting thing about the pro-MJ freaks’ arguments. They are nitpicking the victims for displaying the marks of having been victimized. Every action of theirs is brutally scrutinized, while MJ’s mile-wide marks of guilt are explained away with a hand wave.

by Anonymousreply 104March 16, 2019 10:50 AM

R101 No. I wanted to finally take down the entirely of his post, so I addressed it point by point. Someone had to.

by Anonymousreply 105March 18, 2019 2:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!