Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shallow. So Shallow. I'm watching news reports about little Olivia Jade.

They're running excerpts from her YouTube channel and seeing them through the filter of the news station's eye shows her for what she really is, a Stupid, Spoiled Whore.

by Anonymousreply 11March 15, 2019 3:01 AM

She needs a good slap in the face. Stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 11:54 PM

her nose job makes me want to scream. why do they get so much removed??? shades of jacko nose bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 11:57 PM

Not to mention overdone lip fillers, very noticeable because she has trouble smiling typical of overdone fillers.

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2019 12:02 AM

throw them out of the state! send em to Arkansas!

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2019 12:05 AM

And severely over-done eyebrows. Girls, PLEASE stop coloring in your bushy eyebrows with a black sharpie marker. It makes it look like you have caterpillars crawling on your face.

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2019 12:05 AM

This is a little extreme...

by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2019 12:15 AM

Obsess much?

by Anonymousreply 7March 15, 2019 12:22 AM

Anytime I see clips of these daffy "influencers" I always wonder what kind of dopey kids are actually influenced by these airheads

by Anonymousreply 8March 15, 2019 12:58 AM

So is our entire culture, OP.

by Anonymousreply 9March 15, 2019 1:08 AM

in the shallow, shallow now. She is far from the shallow now

by Anonymousreply 10March 15, 2019 2:56 AM

If she wasn’t busted, she would be the next Kylie Kardashian. The world is so screwed. We pay stupid girls to put on makeup millions while millions of families get by working retail at poverty wages.

by Anonymousreply 11March 15, 2019 3:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!