Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Should They RE-FILM Felicity Huffman's Scenes In The Central Park Five?

The movie is set to be shown in TV this May, with Felicity Huffman in the predominate role of tough as nails prosecutor Linda Fairstein. Movie is already in the can

But should the network re-film all her scenes with another actress, considering?

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 11:49 PM

Every film or TV show Felicity Huffman ever made should be re-shot with Vera farmiga.

Felicity Huffman is now a NON-PERSON.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 9:37 PM

I’ll do it.

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 9:37 PM

[quote] Every film or TV show Felicity Huffman ever made should be re-shot with Vera farmiga.

Vera Farmiga is already in this movie playing Elizabeth Lederer

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 9:38 PM

r3 she's good enough to play both roles in the same film. Hell, she should play all the roles.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 9:41 PM

Only if Christopher Plummer is available.

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 9:43 PM

While this doesn't rise to the level of Kevin Spacey I wonder how the companies will deal with this issue. Lori worked for a network whereas Felicity is pretty much freelance.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 9:43 PM

They need to go back and put Bradley Cooper in 'Jurassic Park III' for the purged William H. Macy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 9:45 PM

I'm sure Ava DuVernay will come up with excuse about why Huffman's behavior really wasn't that bad much like she did with Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 10:42 PM

I don’t get this issue. It’s such a non issue to me. Rich people paid to get their kids into schools. Yeah, and the sky is blue. Who the fuck cares. This has been going on since the advent of higher education. It’s just what’s done. I don’t understand the extreme faux outrage. Like Donald Trump got into Wharton on merit alone. I would say more than have of Harvard’s graduating class up through the 60s didn’t belong there. Of course it’s all rich educating the rich. So fucking what.

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 10:59 PM

They should just change her character’s name to Linda Unfairstein

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 11:01 PM

Paying $15K to cheat on a school test is not in any way equal to sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 11:03 PM

No one said it was R11.

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 11:09 PM

I would like to take Felicity's part.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 11:44 PM

[quote] I would say more than have of Harvard’s graduating class up through the 60s didn’t belong there.

I bet they could spell "half" correctly, however.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 11:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!