Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Should They RE-FILM Felicity Huffman's Scenes In The Central Park Five?

The movie is set to be shown in TV this May, with Felicity Huffman in the predominate role of tough as nails prosecutor Linda Fairstein. Movie is already in the can

But should the network re-film all her scenes with another actress, considering?

by Anonymousreply 1403/14/2019

Every film or TV show Felicity Huffman ever made should be re-shot with Vera farmiga.

Felicity Huffman is now a NON-PERSON.

by Anonymousreply 103/14/2019

I’ll do it.

by Anonymousreply 203/14/2019

[quote] Every film or TV show Felicity Huffman ever made should be re-shot with Vera farmiga.

Vera Farmiga is already in this movie playing Elizabeth Lederer

by Anonymousreply 303/14/2019

r3 she's good enough to play both roles in the same film. Hell, she should play all the roles.

by Anonymousreply 403/14/2019

Only if Christopher Plummer is available.

by Anonymousreply 503/14/2019

While this doesn't rise to the level of Kevin Spacey I wonder how the companies will deal with this issue. Lori worked for a network whereas Felicity is pretty much freelance.

by Anonymousreply 603/14/2019

They need to go back and put Bradley Cooper in 'Jurassic Park III' for the purged William H. Macy.

by Anonymousreply 703/14/2019

I'm sure Ava DuVernay will come up with excuse about why Huffman's behavior really wasn't that bad much like she did with Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 803/14/2019

I don’t get this issue. It’s such a non issue to me. Rich people paid to get their kids into schools. Yeah, and the sky is blue. Who the fuck cares. This has been going on since the advent of higher education. It’s just what’s done. I don’t understand the extreme faux outrage. Like Donald Trump got into Wharton on merit alone. I would say more than have of Harvard’s graduating class up through the 60s didn’t belong there. Of course it’s all rich educating the rich. So fucking what.

by Anonymousreply 903/14/2019

They should just change her character’s name to Linda Unfairstein

by Anonymousreply 1003/14/2019

Paying $15K to cheat on a school test is not in any way equal to sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 1103/14/2019

No one said it was R11.

by Anonymousreply 1203/14/2019

I would like to take Felicity's part.

by Anonymousreply 1303/14/2019

[quote] I would say more than have of Harvard’s graduating class up through the 60s didn’t belong there.

I bet they could spell "half" correctly, however.

by Anonymousreply 1403/14/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!