Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tucker Carlson’s Very Bad Week Leads to Huge Drop in Advertisers

Cucker Fartson should have been fired a long time ago.

by a face you could punchreply 1203/14/2019

He was also forced to abandon his plans for a remote studio near his Maine vacation home. Of course, he blames the "media" for foiling his plan. The comments in this article read like a DL thread.

by a face you could punchreply 103/14/2019

And the advertisers will be back shortly. We've seen the dance before with Laura Ingraham

by a face you could punchreply 203/14/2019

[quote]And the advertisers will be back shortly. We've seen the dance before with Laura Ingraham.

Yes - the advertisers know they can get away with this because the public typically remembers drama (the pulling of the ads), but will pay little (if any) notice when they quietly return.

by a face you could punchreply 303/14/2019

Those are some of the most intelligent comments I've ever seen in a random newspaper's comment section.

by a face you could punchreply 403/14/2019

Even Laura Ingraham has reached to these depths of vileness. I think Tucker's highly expendable.

by a face you could punchreply 503/14/2019

When you drop a note to the advertisers to let them know you're boycotting their crappy widget, as you do, you should also let them know you'll do it again if they pull that crap, R3.

by a face you could punchreply 603/14/2019

I have to admit, i never thought he was really that nasty. Just assumed he was a typical wingnut gogetter, opportunist who was willing to say stupid winger shit to get ahead. I didn't think he was truly, sincerely the misogynistic, white supremacist shitbag he seems to be.

by a face you could punchreply 703/14/2019

He has daughters - wonder how he and his Aryan blonde wife explain what he says to the girls?

by a face you could punchreply 803/14/2019

That's what I thought to R7 - I thought he was just desperate to remain in the spotlight & would do or say anything to do so - that he actually is a hateful little cunt sort of surprised me.

Even if Carlson sinks into the oblivion which he so richly deserves, Fox will just find some other hateful little twat to take his place. Sigh. It never ends.

by a face you could punchreply 903/14/2019

Tucker's "on vacation" this week.

*snort*

by a face you could punchreply 1003/14/2019

Butt-faced miscreant he is...

by a face you could punchreply 1103/14/2019

As others would say, I hope he dies in a grease fire.

by a face you could punchreply 1203/14/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!