Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why is Chris Hayes defending Tucker Carlson's homophobia and misogyny

He says the only thing that bothered him were the comments about Iraqis. So the rape-defense and the "faggot" comments were cool?

by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2019 11:27 PM

Yeah, fuck that jerk.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 8:32 PM

They're probably friends and he doesn't want his buddy to lose his job.

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 8:37 PM

Stop lying that's not what he fucking said you troll

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 8:39 PM

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 8:41 PM

I want to fuck Tucker's flabby ass.

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 8:42 PM

R5, I think he'd enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 8:49 PM

If you are being honest, you would see that he's saying in general, this culture of researching someone's past comments to destroy them is pointless if we don't allow anyone to apologize or recognize that people change. That said, T Carlson has NOT CHANGED AND REFUSES TO APOLOGIZE.

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 8:52 PM

He's probably thinking about the possible comments that could come back to haunt him and his friends from Journ-o-list. And certainly one can't help but think MSNBC is concerned about Joy Reid.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 8:54 PM

This is a Trump-loving thread. F&F the OP and ban him.

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 9:00 PM

R8: Keep fucking that Jurno-list chicken, right winger. It will never give you what you want.

And fuck Joy Reid while you're at it. Nobody here cares for her.

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 9:00 PM

gross

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 10:05 PM

Link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 10:07 PM

R10, these days everybody sees trolls and bots everywhere, and we're increasingly programmed to split off into warring camps where one side is righteous and the other side is a bunch of puerile infidels. I get that. But nevertheless there are still reasonable people out there that, although they may despise the President and all that he and the political forces that use him as a lightning rod, shield, and tool, still insist on remaining independent in their assessments.

I find Journ-O-List to be a perfect explanation for why political journalism in this country became bloated, corrupted, and co-opted--this, along with other trends enabled the rise of Trump in many ways. I don't care if I agree with many of their political or policy affinities. A pox on smug elitists.

As for Joy Reid, I don't know how the general perception of her on this board is relevant to my point. MSNBC has a vested interest in pushing a "C'mon guys, people evolve." Because there's been some vile shit said by more than a few of their current hosts.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 10:55 PM

he is a cunt. he alwys does that, takes the 'other side' to the extreme. his lust for 'balance' borders on asshole ed ness....

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 11:05 PM

R13: The only people who care about Journ-o-list are right wingers who are looking for any attempt to scream fake news and liberal media. I will not give the benefit of the doubt to anybody who references it. If you can't accept that, then move along. We have nothing to say to each other.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2019 11:06 PM

R9 you can't be pro Trump on here? I thought LIBERALS were ALL for free speech and loving tolerance?

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2019 11:10 PM

R16: Datalounge is not the government. And you don't tolerate intolerance, you don't love and accept hatred.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2019 11:13 PM

It actually is what Hayes said. He went on and on and on about the Iraqis comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2019 11:17 PM

R16 huh? Have you checked the Democratic party lately? It's the DEFINITION of hatred and intolerance

They hate America, unborn babies, white men, religious people (except for those Muslims!), the police etc.

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2019 11:21 PM

Also R19 the Military, gay people except for Trans and women, they're love of all things Muslim supercedes any fake pro woman shit they prestend to have. And lately liberal Democrats have been on a HUGE anti Jewish spree lately

Who else have I left out?

by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2019 11:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!