Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do long Meghan Markle threads always wind up causing error messages when trying to reply?

I use either Safari or Chrome on my iPhone. I can reply to other threads with no errors but it seems Sparkle threads start crashing for me after a few hundred replies. It’s been like this for way over a year, are DM links to blame? FFs? WWs? Something makes those threads in particularly unstable.

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2019 11:29 PM

[quote]Something makes those threads in particularly unstable.

It's the posters, Rose. The unstable posters make those threads unstable.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 5:03 PM

Stop pestering me.

I'm just tired of this insufferable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 5:05 PM

Great ANOTHER Meghan Markle thread. Go back to LSA, freaks!

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 5:09 PM

I’m not an LSA freak. This is a technical question and not specific to gossip about MM and the royals. If I was able to post in those threads without it making my screen error out, I would.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 5:10 PM

The threads get deleted a lot because they are just cesspools of hatred, not funny or witty, just nasty comments from nastier people. It's Fox News "wit".

Yesterday Facebook and Instagram and WhatsApp were all fucked and/or down and anything that depended on them was having problems, including this site. So yesterday in particular people were having problems posting and even liking comments.

You can't post in those threads without getting F&Fed to oblivion by the anti-Markle freaks so I wouldn't suggest it. Unless you are posting a nasty comment. If it's witty, their Cro-Magnon brows might misinterpret it as something positive and destroy you.

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 5:17 PM

Racism.

Against the race of MM haters. Antimeghanians.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 5:20 PM

Thread #29 is only up to 336 posts and it’s already crashing Chrome on my iPhone. Wtf. Is it because of DM links? Too many ignored posters? Too many WWs of FFs?

Can someone post this for me, please:

[QUOTE] Mega and Harry could be good for this group.

Yes but they fucked it up and now it’s too late.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2019 8:05 PM

There’s a couple of threads I have so much trouble posting on. It’s weird.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2019 8:14 PM

It’s because they’re overloaded with link, images, and gifs. Wears down the RAM on iOS devices.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2019 8:18 PM

Here’s a better question. Why do the Meghan, Duchess of Sussex threads get to be so long that they cause errors to replies?

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2019 8:27 PM

Take the hint, trash bag

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2019 8:39 PM

Because we love to hate her?

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2019 11:27 PM

The whole site is glitchy as fuck right now.

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2019 11:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!