Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump on Beto O'Rourke: 'Lot of hand movement...Is he crazy or just the way he acts?'

Ahh, Trump's typical first salvo when he's threatened by someone: attack them personally so everyone focuses on that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 6:22 PM

Yes, and now we will have to deal with article after article and interview question after interview question about his hand movements.

Trump plays the media like a fiddle

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 4:29 PM

"Spazz Hands"*

* copyright pending (yeah, I'm talking to you, donald).

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 4:29 PM

Those posters making fun of Buttigieg's name should take note - you're on the exact same level as this creature. No discussion of policy, just nasty personal remarks.

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 4:37 PM

Ahhh, he's just jealous because Beto's hands are larger than his tiny hands.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 4:39 PM

I like Beto a lot. He needs to control his distracting hand movements and 'dancing' on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 5:03 PM

Trump is insane with Finger Envy.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 5:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 5:14 PM

Exactly. Total finger envy.

And if Beto didn't move his hands, Trump would say he was "low-energy."

God, I hate this cheap, bottom-feeding sleazy-ass motherfucker. He should be having trash-talking contests with gangsters in Rikers while they scrub toilets with toothbrushes — NOT RUNNING THE COUNTRY.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 5:15 PM

Smart move.

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 5:18 PM

Well, I remember Rubio getting attacked for drinking fucking water.

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 5:45 PM

R10, yeah, in the most awkward, embarrassing way possible. He looked like he had a fucking gun to his head and grenade up his pooper.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 6:02 PM

R11 Link please

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 6:04 PM

It's not just his hands. It's his arms, all over the place. I love Beto and he's my candidate, but it is distracting if I'm honest.

Dream ticket: Beto/Yang

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 6:06 PM

He and MSNBC's Hallie Jackson will both have to wear protective headgear is she ever sits down to interview Beto one-on-one.

Hallie's delivery style was born for radio.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 6:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!