Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Conspicuously Refuses to Answer Question About Jared and Ivanka Security Clearances

President Donald Trump conspicuously refused to answer a reporter’s question about ordering security clearances for Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, even as he took several other questions before and after that query during an Oval Office photo op.

After delivering brief remarks with Prime Minister of Ireland Leo Varadkar, Trump answered many questions from the assembled press, with the exception of a tough one from NBC News White House Correspondent Kristen Welker.

“Mr. President, did you intervene in Jared Kushner’s security clearance, and in Ivanka Trump’s security clearance?” Welker asked, as the other reporters fell silent.

Trump listened to the question, then said “Thank you very much.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 6:11 PM

If you can't say anything good, don't say anything.

He's guilty.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 4:24 PM

"I barely know that couple, only attended their wedding a few years ago. No collusion!"

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 4:33 PM

R2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 4:38 PM

"I only gave them a clearance because Saudi Arabia asked me to. It was out of my hands."

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 4:39 PM

He has the intense need to be on camera at least once a day. Under the guise of being accessible to the media as he makes America great again. But he just craves the attention.

With other Presidents you hardly ever saw them.

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 4:49 PM

Keep hounding him about it

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 5:00 PM

Lock Him UP!

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 6:01 PM

The press has all kinds of solidarity over stupid shit, yet they collectively allow the Trump crime family to get away with this shit. When he won't answer a question, they all should get up and walk out.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 6:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!