Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gambino Crime Family Boss Shot Dead Outside His NY Home

Staten Island home was the scene of the crime. Knowing DL I suppose I should ask, "who's had him?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 5:57 PM

Are they still doing that?

Those rascals.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 4:00 PM

First killing of a mob boss since 1985

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 4:43 PM

Was he hung?

What was on his iPod?

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 5:12 PM

r3 "Don't Stop Believing"

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 5:14 PM

[quote]The gunman sped off in a blue pickup truck after the hit, which one source described as “disrespectful” because it took place near his family home in an outer borough.

Psh! Why do tuese assholes deserve respect? They're just glorified drug dealers and pimps. Do they still shake down small businesses for "protection money"? Fuck these guys.

[quote] Investigators, including the FBI, are now probing whether the rub out was sanctioned by the commission of New York’s five families — or whether it was carried out by a “cowboy” gunman.

Why are these "five families" still tolerated?

I hope it was a "cowboy" and I hope he's never caught!

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 5:20 PM

[quote]Psh! Why do tuese assholes deserve respect? They're just glorified drug dealers and pimps. Do they still shake down small businesses for "protection money"? Fuck these guys.

They don’t mean ‘respect’ as you or I would. What they mean is, in the mafia culture, this hit wasn’t done with respect, i.e., it may mean something in the case and/or show he has fallen out of favor in the mob. These are telltale signs of why a hit was conducted, much like stuffing money in the decedents mouth indicates he was greedy.

While they’re all a bunch of thuggish scumbags, there is a code they live by and, in this case, the code wasn’t followed.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 5:46 PM

We know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 5:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!