Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Welcome a new member of the LGBT family!

Let's hope that Zahra Farhan will lead a violence-free life, unlike the original male version of Zahra, Khaled Farhan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2019 12:28 AM

But they see no link between female hatred and transgenderism? I'm glad it's all coming out the closet. The "sissyfication" the "wanna be a woman, hate females," "I hate being a man/boy that MUST mean that I am a Girl/woman", the "I'd rather my gay son/lesbian daughter who doesn't quite know yet or has acknowledge that they are Gay/lesbian MUST be the opposite sex". Let it all out. There can't be a ten percent of this type who are "public" who are anything close to having a "coherent psychology that isn't triggered at the notion of a non compliant female". In my lifetime there hasn't been one group of people who have exhibited so much comorbidity of "bad mind". I'm at the point that I can't even look at Drag Queens without a raised eyebrow unless your name is Pepper la Beija who is the only male who has worn "women's clothes" who could/can explain himself in a way that was succinct and didn't reveal a mind that is dismissive/hating of females or just plain "flight of fancy" as to mean Nothing whilst obviously meaning SOMETHING. Even Rupaul had to go "ethereal" and "catch phrasey" in order to explain himself and he isn't a dunce.

There is always a silver lining. Always.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 12:59 PM

Bullalo Bill

Got his will

Now he can chill

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 1:08 PM

Muslim immigrant tranny.

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 1:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2019 12:08 AM

Another killer tranny. What a shock.

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2019 12:23 AM

It just enrages me that these violent heterosexual men can demand to be called "she"-- and the entire establishment bends over backwards to accommodate them. I've said it a million times and I will say it again: It is only proof that absolutely NO ONE views them as anything but heterosexual men.

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2019 12:23 AM

R1 Amen! Let them reveal their TRUE "true selves" for the whole world.

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2019 12:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!