Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Newt Gingrich was having dinner at the table next to me last night

I was enjoying a lovely dinner with a music industry associate of mine in NYC last night when this gelatinous white haired elf sat at the table next to mine. It was Newt Gingrich, America’s favorite “family values” Republican who famously cheated on his second wife while she was dying of cancer all while espousing on the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman. I’m happy to report he’s fatter and more hideous looking in person than you could ever imagine. It took every ounce of my being not to spit at him. What a revolting, evil piece of shit. There’s a special place in hell for people like him, and I hope he gets. A one way ticket there very, very soon.

by Anonymousreply 1503/14/2019

[quote]It took every ounce of my being not to spit at him.

Why would you waste every ounce of your being on resisting?

Spit. Spit copiously. Spit repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 103/14/2019

Nobody hates like aging gay men.

by Anonymousreply 203/14/2019

Was he alone, or with Calista? We only see him on TV from the chest-up, but he looks like one of those guys who over-indulges and lies around inhaling war books and political biographies. And forgets to bathe.

by Anonymousreply 303/14/2019

He's a heinous, beady eyed creature who looks like he clawed his way up from the bowels of hell .

by Anonymousreply 403/14/2019

America is chock full of shitty people. That’s why the Republican Party exists.

by Anonymousreply 503/14/2019

Thank God Trump didn't pick him for VP (he was on the shortlist). The two of them would have been the most physically repulsive ticket in history.

by Anonymousreply 603/14/2019

For years the media insisted that Newt Gingrich was some sort of brilliant mind or "the smartest man in the room ", to use their favorite regurgitated line. The same beltway media waged war for 20 years on the Clinton's and happily cheered on the illegal invasion of Iraq. This tells you everything you need to know about Washington reporters. While Gingrich can certainly throw around big words he is not intelligent or capable of forming a coherent policy. Just a garden variety social climbing scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 703/14/2019

He is a creepy fat fuck and his wife is a cunt. NEXT.

by Anonymousreply 803/14/2019

Merry Xmas from Newt and Calista!!

by Anonymousreply 903/14/2019

Gingrich was a huge proponent of turning Clinton's blowjob into a national fiasco that cost this country millions. He was abetted by his besties in the DC media of course. I will pop open a bottle of champagne the day he dies. And his freaky momo eyed wife can go with him.

by Anonymousreply 1003/14/2019

Americans are way too tolerant of scumbag hypocritical and war mongering politicians. In a place like UK he would be openly berated and spat at.

by Anonymousreply 1103/14/2019

OP were you still able to eat? If I were sitting next to that repulsive piece of shit, I would probably lose my appetite. I've always loathed Gingrich like I've loathed few other politicians. What a disgrace to the country he was/is.

by Anonymousreply 1203/14/2019

R12 to answer your question we were just about done with our entrees when he walked in, otherwise I would have gotten up and left.

by Anonymousreply 1303/14/2019

You should have farted in his general direction on your way out.

by Anonymousreply 1403/14/2019

He's a whore now.

I mean, Washington Lobbyist.

by Anonymousreply 1503/14/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!