Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Newt Gingrich was having dinner at the table next to me last night

I was enjoying a lovely dinner with a music industry associate of mine in NYC last night when this gelatinous white haired elf sat at the table next to mine. It was Newt Gingrich, America’s favorite “family values” Republican who famously cheated on his second wife while she was dying of cancer all while espousing on the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman. I’m happy to report he’s fatter and more hideous looking in person than you could ever imagine. It took every ounce of my being not to spit at him. What a revolting, evil piece of shit. There’s a special place in hell for people like him, and I hope he gets. A one way ticket there very, very soon.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2019 6:41 PM

[quote]It took every ounce of my being not to spit at him.

Why would you waste every ounce of your being on resisting?

Spit. Spit copiously. Spit repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 12:39 PM

Nobody hates like aging gay men.

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 12:41 PM

Was he alone, or with Calista? We only see him on TV from the chest-up, but he looks like one of those guys who over-indulges and lies around inhaling war books and political biographies. And forgets to bathe.

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 12:41 PM

He's a heinous, beady eyed creature who looks like he clawed his way up from the bowels of hell .

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 12:42 PM

America is chock full of shitty people. That’s why the Republican Party exists.

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 12:42 PM

Thank God Trump didn't pick him for VP (he was on the shortlist). The two of them would have been the most physically repulsive ticket in history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 12:43 PM

For years the media insisted that Newt Gingrich was some sort of brilliant mind or "the smartest man in the room ", to use their favorite regurgitated line. The same beltway media waged war for 20 years on the Clinton's and happily cheered on the illegal invasion of Iraq. This tells you everything you need to know about Washington reporters. While Gingrich can certainly throw around big words he is not intelligent or capable of forming a coherent policy. Just a garden variety social climbing scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 12:47 PM

He is a creepy fat fuck and his wife is a cunt. NEXT.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 12:52 PM

Merry Xmas from Newt and Calista!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 12:53 PM

Gingrich was a huge proponent of turning Clinton's blowjob into a national fiasco that cost this country millions. He was abetted by his besties in the DC media of course. I will pop open a bottle of champagne the day he dies. And his freaky momo eyed wife can go with him.

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 12:53 PM

Americans are way too tolerant of scumbag hypocritical and war mongering politicians. In a place like UK he would be openly berated and spat at.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 12:55 PM

OP were you still able to eat? If I were sitting next to that repulsive piece of shit, I would probably lose my appetite. I've always loathed Gingrich like I've loathed few other politicians. What a disgrace to the country he was/is.

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 1:36 PM

R12 to answer your question we were just about done with our entrees when he walked in, otherwise I would have gotten up and left.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 1:46 PM

You should have farted in his general direction on your way out.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 2:36 PM

He's a whore now.

I mean, Washington Lobbyist.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2019 6:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!