Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BIG BROTHER CANADA 7

Anyone else watching this new season?

by Anonymousreply 21Last Friday at 3:29 PM

Any gay guys in the cast?

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 3:11 PM

As long as Gary Glitter and her terrifying, way too shrill speaking voice do not make an appearance.... maybe.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 3:11 PM

Erm...? What's happening here?

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 3:13 PM

Eddie is gay. There is also a woman named Kyra who is non-binary. She’s a biological female, but dresses like a male.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 3:15 PM

I see the gay guy is a cryptocurrency queen. That bodes well; a well-oiled scammer.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 3:16 PM

That is Dane, R3. He named his alliance the “pretty boys.” He lost teeth playing hockey. He’s balding and a doofus.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 3:17 PM

r6 I understand the hockey connection but why not get a new one installed, at least for the photoshoot? Will missing a front tooth endear him to the Canadian public or something?

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 3:19 PM

He prefers looking like an idiot for some reason.

Kids these days,

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 3:21 PM

The non-binary embee’s intro was insufferable. She says she’s not a she, she’s not a he, but a mixture of both, half and half. Then she says her major weakness is women so basically she’s a lesbian. And she had signs that said her pronoun is They.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Wednesday at 3:23 PM

Dis bitch. I think I just might start watching because of her.

Why do they put so many attached people in the house? That's boring. I want showmances left and right.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 3:24 PM

[quote]The non-binary embee’s intro was insufferable.

r9 Quelle surprise. Could've guessed that, couldn't we?

by Anonymousreply 11Last Wednesday at 3:26 PM

R10, that is Laura who was unjustly voted out the second episode. She didn’t get a chance at a veto comp. which is the norm. I liked her and was sorry to see her go.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 3:26 PM

No hot bros. Won't watch.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 3:37 PM

How weird is it that I kinda wanna fuck Dane? At least suck his dick. I bet it’s got a lot of.... character.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 3:52 PM

It’s so confusing listening to the houseguests talk about the non-binary girl. The houseguests keep saying, “They’re too emotional for this game. We have to get them out of the house.” And I keep wondering who are the people the houseguests are talking about. Are there multiple people who are too emotional? Turns out the houseguests were just referring to this one girl as a plural.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Wednesday at 9:46 PM

Kyra, the non-binary girl barely survived the vote.

The cast seems especially stupid this year. The tattoos, too, are everywhere. Not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Friday at 10:37 AM

Adam is so hot and cute. I am in love with him. Anthony is also Ok. Daniel is good looking but kind of overrated

by Anonymousreply 17Last Friday at 10:41 AM

R15 , I almost got banned in reddit big brother just because I called the Kyra he. They say I am a bigot and I should use"they" for Kyra

by Anonymousreply 18Last Friday at 10:43 AM

Yes, I hear some of the other houseguests using the word “they” in reference to her. I love how the black woman (I forget her name) makes no bones about the fact that she can’t stand her - to her face!

by Anonymousreply 19Last Friday at 12:09 PM

Why are there all of a sudden so many Kaelyns? There’s one on The Bachelor too. What kind of made up name is this??

by Anonymousreply 20Last Friday at 3:25 PM

Was there a Kaelyn last year too who was in a showmance with Derek?

by Anonymousreply 21Last Friday at 3:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!