Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BIG BROTHER CANADA 7

Anyone else watching this new season?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 15, 2019 11:29 PM

Any gay guys in the cast?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 13, 2019 11:11 PM

As long as Gary Glitter and her terrifying, way too shrill speaking voice do not make an appearance.... maybe.

by Anonymousreply 2March 13, 2019 11:11 PM

Erm...? What's happening here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 13, 2019 11:13 PM

Eddie is gay. There is also a woman named Kyra who is non-binary. She’s a biological female, but dresses like a male.

by Anonymousreply 4March 13, 2019 11:15 PM

I see the gay guy is a cryptocurrency queen. That bodes well; a well-oiled scammer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 13, 2019 11:16 PM

That is Dane, R3. He named his alliance the “pretty boys.” He lost teeth playing hockey. He’s balding and a doofus.

by Anonymousreply 6March 13, 2019 11:17 PM

r6 I understand the hockey connection but why not get a new one installed, at least for the photoshoot? Will missing a front tooth endear him to the Canadian public or something?

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2019 11:19 PM

He prefers looking like an idiot for some reason.

Kids these days,

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2019 11:21 PM

The non-binary embee’s intro was insufferable. She says she’s not a she, she’s not a he, but a mixture of both, half and half. Then she says her major weakness is women so basically she’s a lesbian. And she had signs that said her pronoun is They.

by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2019 11:23 PM

Dis bitch. I think I just might start watching because of her.

Why do they put so many attached people in the house? That's boring. I want showmances left and right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2019 11:24 PM

[quote]The non-binary embee’s intro was insufferable.

r9 Quelle surprise. Could've guessed that, couldn't we?

by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2019 11:26 PM

R10, that is Laura who was unjustly voted out the second episode. She didn’t get a chance at a veto comp. which is the norm. I liked her and was sorry to see her go.

by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2019 11:26 PM

No hot bros. Won't watch.

by Anonymousreply 13March 13, 2019 11:37 PM

How weird is it that I kinda wanna fuck Dane? At least suck his dick. I bet it’s got a lot of.... character.

by Anonymousreply 14March 13, 2019 11:52 PM

It’s so confusing listening to the houseguests talk about the non-binary girl. The houseguests keep saying, “They’re too emotional for this game. We have to get them out of the house.” And I keep wondering who are the people the houseguests are talking about. Are there multiple people who are too emotional? Turns out the houseguests were just referring to this one girl as a plural.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2019 5:46 AM

Kyra, the non-binary girl barely survived the vote.

The cast seems especially stupid this year. The tattoos, too, are everywhere. Not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 16March 15, 2019 6:37 PM

Adam is so hot and cute. I am in love with him. Anthony is also Ok. Daniel is good looking but kind of overrated

by Anonymousreply 17March 15, 2019 6:41 PM

R15 , I almost got banned in reddit big brother just because I called the Kyra he. They say I am a bigot and I should use"they" for Kyra

by Anonymousreply 18March 15, 2019 6:43 PM

Yes, I hear some of the other houseguests using the word “they” in reference to her. I love how the black woman (I forget her name) makes no bones about the fact that she can’t stand her - to her face!

by Anonymousreply 19March 15, 2019 8:09 PM

Why are there all of a sudden so many Kaelyns? There’s one on The Bachelor too. What kind of made up name is this??

by Anonymousreply 20March 15, 2019 11:25 PM

Was there a Kaelyn last year too who was in a showmance with Derek?

by Anonymousreply 21March 15, 2019 11:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!