Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Shadowing on Facebook

Have you ever secretly followed someone's life on Facebook. I have been following a Dutch man, early thirties, single. He is cyclist, and works for in the restaurant. It's fascinating. Seeing the up and downs of a human you barely know is almost watching a serial.I just happened upon his photo while I was reading an article on chocolate- his restaurant is the home of alleged great chocolate. I just started following from there.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Tuesday at 2:01 AM

No.

by Anonymousreply 103/13/2019

Name?

by Anonymousreply 203/13/2019

It's why I don't unfriend certain high school acquaintances. I have zero interest in talking to them, but they're fucking trainwrecks

by Anonymousreply 303/13/2019

I used to do that in the past and occasionally do it now. I was 16 and had a crush on an older english guy ( he was 30 back then) who lived in my town as some sort of exchange student although he spent most of his time hosting a shitty radio show at some independent radio station and trying to launch his (still unsuccessfull) stand up carreer. From time to time I stalk him on fb to see what he is up to. I even saw him in person last april by accident ( I swear) and he still is as obnoxious try hard wannabe hipster as ever ( he rode a cargo bike, because a regular bike would be too mainstream) yet I can't resist checking his profile from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 403/13/2019

CreePee

by Anonymousreply 503/13/2019

Isn't following along the whole idea behind instagram? Facebook is just an older platform.

by Anonymousreply 603/13/2019

I admit to having a wee crush on Adam Klein, winner of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X (Season 33), and have followed him. Can't help it, he's adorable, and so dreamy. Sigh. (I know.) But I just couldn't resist this:

by Anonymousreply 703/13/2019

Do you follow each mole individually, R7, or all at once?

by Anonymousreply 803/13/2019

R8, I alternate actually. But what really gets me are those nipples of his. Never considered myself much of a nipple guy, but every time Adam appeared shirtless, I'd just stare at those nipples and wonder what they taste like, and how it'd feel to snuggle up to that patch of chest hair. I still do.

And wow, those red-and-black undies? Yes please. Shame he only wore them in the first few episodes before wearing shorts the rest of the season.

by Anonymousreply 903/13/2019

lol r8!

by Anonymousreply 1003/13/2019

Ugh:

by Anonymousreply 11Last Tuesday at 1:29 AM

Joe Goldberg?

by Anonymousreply 12Last Tuesday at 1:39 AM

Who is R11?

by Anonymousreply 13Last Tuesday at 1:43 AM

Dear lord R7, that is very resistible. You're bound to know at least a couple guys like this IRL, why stalk a stranger?

by Anonymousreply 14Last Tuesday at 1:44 AM

I follow some models (girls, I'm a lez) on Instagram as well as their work, etc. The Instagram thing is borderline creepy because you end up knowing so much about these people, their families, their home towns, their friends, their friends' families, what they did when they were 12, what their habits are, their wardrobes, where they are on any given day, what car their parents own, what their dad's hobbies are. You can start to recognise when they're happy or if they're having to deal with some crap in their lives just by getting to know the pattern of their posting. I'm just a fan and this is stuff they willingly post and the people I'm talking about don't even post that much, but I don't think people understand how the aggregate of what you post reveals so much about you and your life.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Tuesday at 1:50 AM

To add, what is probably the creepiest with the model I most like is that I know so much about her friends from her home town, who they're dating, where they go on vacation, their families, their jobs or college, what restaurants and clubs they go to, who they're dating, when they break up with their gf/bf. And I'm not even stalking that much lol.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Tuesday at 2:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!