Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shadowing on Facebook

Have you ever secretly followed someone's life on Facebook. I have been following a Dutch man, early thirties, single. He is cyclist, and works for in the restaurant. It's fascinating. Seeing the up and downs of a human you barely know is almost watching a serial.I just happened upon his photo while I was reading an article on chocolate- his restaurant is the home of alleged great chocolate. I just started following from there.

by Anonymousreply 16March 19, 2019 10:01 AM

No.

by Anonymousreply 1March 13, 2019 11:08 PM

Name?

by Anonymousreply 2March 13, 2019 11:09 PM

It's why I don't unfriend certain high school acquaintances. I have zero interest in talking to them, but they're fucking trainwrecks

by Anonymousreply 3March 13, 2019 11:10 PM

I used to do that in the past and occasionally do it now. I was 16 and had a crush on an older english guy ( he was 30 back then) who lived in my town as some sort of exchange student although he spent most of his time hosting a shitty radio show at some independent radio station and trying to launch his (still unsuccessfull) stand up carreer. From time to time I stalk him on fb to see what he is up to. I even saw him in person last april by accident ( I swear) and he still is as obnoxious try hard wannabe hipster as ever ( he rode a cargo bike, because a regular bike would be too mainstream) yet I can't resist checking his profile from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 4March 13, 2019 11:25 PM

CreePee

by Anonymousreply 5March 13, 2019 11:40 PM

Isn't following along the whole idea behind instagram? Facebook is just an older platform.

by Anonymousreply 6March 13, 2019 11:44 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 12:02 AM

Do you follow each mole individually, R7, or all at once?

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 3:43 AM

R8, I alternate actually. But what really gets me are those nipples of his. Never considered myself much of a nipple guy, but every time Adam appeared shirtless, I'd just stare at those nipples and wonder what they taste like, and how it'd feel to snuggle up to that patch of chest hair. I still do.

And wow, those red-and-black undies? Yes please. Shame he only wore them in the first few episodes before wearing shorts the rest of the season.

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 6:17 AM

lol r8!

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 6:20 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 19, 2019 9:29 AM

Joe Goldberg?

by Anonymousreply 12March 19, 2019 9:39 AM

Who is R11?

by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2019 9:43 AM

Dear lord R7, that is very resistible. You're bound to know at least a couple guys like this IRL, why stalk a stranger?

by Anonymousreply 14March 19, 2019 9:44 AM

I follow some models (girls, I'm a lez) on Instagram as well as their work, etc. The Instagram thing is borderline creepy because you end up knowing so much about these people, their families, their home towns, their friends, their friends' families, what they did when they were 12, what their habits are, their wardrobes, where they are on any given day, what car their parents own, what their dad's hobbies are. You can start to recognise when they're happy or if they're having to deal with some crap in their lives just by getting to know the pattern of their posting. I'm just a fan and this is stuff they willingly post and the people I'm talking about don't even post that much, but I don't think people understand how the aggregate of what you post reveals so much about you and your life.

by Anonymousreply 15March 19, 2019 9:50 AM

To add, what is probably the creepiest with the model I most like is that I know so much about her friends from her home town, who they're dating, where they go on vacation, their families, their jobs or college, what restaurants and clubs they go to, who they're dating, when they break up with their gf/bf. And I'm not even stalking that much lol.

by Anonymousreply 16March 19, 2019 10:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!