Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Let's Be An Episode of "Murder, She Wrote"

I'm the telescope or barrel of a shotgun directed at Jessica in the opening title sequence. No one knows who or what the fuck I am.

by J Big Boobie Fletcherreply 1203/13/2019

I'm Tom Boswell's bad Maine accent.

by J Big Boobie Fletcherreply 103/13/2019

I'm Angela Lansbury's inevitable and inappropriate gloating tones at the very end as she describes the murderer's plot.

by J Big Boobie Fletcherreply 203/13/2019

I'm the piece of bacon William Windom likes to chew upon.

by J Big Boobie Fletcherreply 303/13/2019

I'm the distant cousin who never visits and avoids contact when she's at the Barnes & Noble in my town. Is cousin Jessica a serial killer?

by J Big Boobie Fletcherreply 403/13/2019

I'm Stephen Sondheim wondering how the bitch came to this.

by J Big Boobie Fletcherreply 503/13/2019

I’m Jessica’s folksy wardrobe and personality they ditched when Angela got bored and wanted to move to NYC and join the jet set!

by J Big Boobie Fletcherreply 603/13/2019

I'm gumshoe Harry McGraw, the best MSW character EVAH!

by J Big Boobie Fletcherreply 703/13/2019

I'm Grady Fletcher, ready for action!

by J Big Boobie Fletcherreply 803/13/2019

I'm Ruth Roman, the neighborhood hairdresser!

by J Big Boobie Fletcherreply 903/13/2019

I'm Jessica's smiling freeze frame at the end of the episode.

by J Big Boobie Fletcherreply 1003/13/2019

I’m Jessica’s fat ass.

by J Big Boobie Fletcherreply 1103/13/2019

I'm an 11 year old who watches the show with grandma. I always figure out whodunnit by the second commercial break. Grandma's forgotten the original show and begs me not to tell her. I do anyway because I'm a bad seed and a cunt.

by J Big Boobie Fletcherreply 1203/13/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!