Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

David Mamet defends William H. Macy and Felicity Huffman

[quote] That a parent’s zeal for her children’s future may have overcome her better judgment for a moment is not only unfortunate, it is, I know we parents would agree, a universal phenomenon.

I wonder if this is a comment on the opportunities he has purchased... er, I mean, suggested for Zosia.

by Anonymousreply 2003/14/2019

Damage control or an admission of guilt?

The lack of ethical or moral compass makes for a author and writer, but a very poor citizen and member of society.

Write what you know, David. Write what you know.

by Anonymousreply 103/13/2019

His daughter is so fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 203/13/2019

It's funny that he's a good-looking man (or was when he was younger), but somehow Zosia wound up being so homely.

by Anonymousreply 303/13/2019

Repoters need to investigate. Thanks for the lead, DM, you Republican sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 403/13/2019

R3, he's so gross.

by Anonymousreply 503/13/2019

Just curious: did Felicity or any of these other crooks really think that their kids would suddenly become serious students just because they are enrolled at a serious college??

Is Felicity really that stupid?

by Anonymousreply 603/13/2019

Agree that no one needs to hear one white multi millionaire defend the clearly illegal actions of another white multi millionaire

by Anonymousreply 703/13/2019

Wasn't just a bribe, or the exchange of funds for admission. It was creating fake athletic profiles and having someone else take (or correct) that SAT for them. My God this man is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 803/13/2019

R6 That;s exactly what I was thinking. Were they going to pay someone to take the classes and do the work too?

by Anonymousreply 903/13/2019

White peoples problems.

by Anonymousreply 1003/13/2019

When you defend a parent cheating, committing fraud, pushing out worthy students from a prestigious spot, and trying to secure an elite placement for their child you have the moral character of shit. Not only did they break the law, they set a poor example of how to make it through life for their children. That action in itself is enough to shame them. I get he is defending his friends but do it in private. That way I won't think less of you in public.

by Anonymousreply 1103/13/2019

I always hated his plays. Overrated f*ckery.

by Anonymousreply 1203/13/2019

Yea and this wasn't a mere moment of "woopsie". These lies were orchestrated and maintained.

by Anonymousreply 1303/13/2019

They cuffed Felicity? How humiliating.

by Anonymousreply 1403/13/2019

“Zeal?” You’re a fucking idiot, Mamet. And you sound like a fucking frau.

by Anonymousreply 1503/13/2019

David should have kept it at “Thoughts and Prayers” and moved in with his day

by Anonymousreply 1603/13/2019

Maybe Dave can whip up an equivalent to LOVE LETTERS....I have a feeling there may be a lot of summer stock for Felicity and Bill in the coming years....

by Anonymousreply 1703/14/2019

Broke guy asks his friend for a loan. His friend replies: Neither a borrower nor a lender be. William Shakespeare!

Broke guy: Fuck you. David Mamet!

by Anonymousreply 1803/14/2019

And to think we only brought the Dean a turkey...

by Anonymousreply 1903/14/2019

He's lost his talent, mind, and soul.

by Anonymousreply 2003/14/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!