Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Insurance Wars seem to be about who has the funniest ad campaign

Are they succeeding?

by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2019 8:11 PM

Who had the canine water ballet?

by Anonymousreply 1March 13, 2019 7:33 AM

Which one has the flyover waitress lez?? And now the twinky effem sidekick with laser price guns???

by Anonymousreply 2March 13, 2019 7:56 AM

The only ones I really remember are Progressive, Farmers (because of the jingle and JK Simmons), and Geico. I hate having to hear the Farmers jingle twice per commercial, and you didn't list Geico, so I voted for Flo. I've never grimaced at her presence.

by Anonymousreply 3March 13, 2019 9:01 AM

Geico!

by Anonymousreply 4March 13, 2019 9:16 AM

I thought of Geico then I missed it!

by Anonymousreply 5March 13, 2019 11:55 AM

Which one had the cute twink apologizing to his parents and trying to weasel out of punishment?

by Anonymousreply 6March 13, 2019 12:37 PM

i'll admit i chuckled at the Progressive ad with flos alter ego on a date and the guy had tasteful photos of flo on his phone.

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2019 12:41 PM

Geico invented good insurance advertising. Before them, the rest sucked. Not listing them is really stupid, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2019 1:11 PM

Geico for the win.

by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2019 1:17 PM

I like Flo's sister

by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2019 1:18 PM

I had no idea people paid attention to commercials.

by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2019 1:26 PM

I like the office workers in the jungle who only speak insurance and who consider being asked to sign frau Karen’s birthday card a high honor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2019 1:34 PM

I liked the Progressive commercial last year in which the less-attractive guy tries to compare himself to the much-more-attractive guy.

by Anonymousreply 13March 13, 2019 1:58 PM

I know three lashes with a wet noodle for my Geico slip. I intended to lust it and forgot.

I’ll do the math and try to count the comments.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 2:19 AM

Don’t bother, hon

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2019 2:46 PM

Geico is the best, but I have to admit the Emu in the Liberty Mutual ads is Hilarious....

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2019 3:22 PM

I'd vote for Geico overall but the Allstate commercials with Dean Winters as Mayhem are pretty entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2019 8:01 PM

Can't top this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2019 8:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!