Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who's The Worse Criminal?

Who caused the most harm?

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 12:43 PM

Jussie is black, so yes. He’ll get more time.

by Anonymousreply 1March 13, 2019 5:29 AM

Lori because that airhead daughter wasn't worth half a million.

At least Felicity had more sense cheque-wise.

by Anonymousreply 2March 13, 2019 5:31 AM

OP, for figuring out the 18 thousandth iteration of the Jussie trope.

by Anonymousreply 3March 13, 2019 5:32 AM

Neither of them deserves it nearly as much as R. Kelly, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4March 13, 2019 5:37 AM

Don Sr.

Don Jr.

Ivanka.

Eric.

Jared.

Lara.

by Anonymousreply 5March 13, 2019 5:52 AM

Trump the chump should serve more time.

by Anonymousreply 6March 13, 2019 5:57 AM

It's a tough question. Both have a large number of victims. I have to choose Jussie because of his lies, to the police and to the public. The courtroom strut sealed the deal.

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2019 6:09 AM

This is a really interesting question. I view Jussie as kind of a well-meaning idiot who, in his delusional attempt to "expose" trump & supporters, did a really stupid act. And he's still sticking to the obviously fake story, which shows a lack of character, but I don't HATE him. I HATE these rich fucks who are so full of themselves and have such a disgusting attitude towards everything in life that they just consider it natural that their children should attend the best schools. Jussie should go to jail (and likely will when the feds finish their white-powder-in-envelope investigation) but I want every one of the indicted rich assholes to literally hang.

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2019 6:26 AM

Who'll get the tougher sentence? The black gay man or the white fish?

by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2019 5:48 PM

Did Jussie go to college?

by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2019 10:45 PM

R10 yes, Stanford.

by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2019 10:48 PM

Olivia Jade

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 12:33 PM

Jussie got in on affirmative action.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 12:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!