Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fugitive Lori Loughlin Still at Large, Sent Decoy on Plane

It was quite a scene at LAX tonight as the FBI sent SWAT teams onto the tarmac with guns drawn to apprehend the fugitive Lori Loughlin, who came to fame as Aunt Becky on ABC’s Full House. But they got quite a surprise as the thin, frail woman in sunglasses they apprehended turned out to be wearing a wig and was not in fact Loughlin but her assistant. The assistant claimed she has no idea of Loughlin’s current whereabouts and refused to talk. A manhunt is currently underway in Vancouver, where Loughlin was last seen. The FBI is still hoping to get the assistant to cooperate and according to sources, they have ways to make her talk.

The FBI, however, had no trouble apprehending fellow suspect Felicity Huffman. Huffman knew she was a target of the federal investigation into bribery in the college admissions process ... but she had no idea 7 feds would show up at her door Tuesday morning with guns drawn.

Sources familiar with the arrest tell TMZ, 7 FBI agents showed up at Felicity's Hollywood Hills home at 6 AM and drew their weapons as they ordered Felicity to come out and surrender.

We're told Felicity, her husband William H. Macy and their 2 daughters were asleep when the agents ordered her out. Our sources say she knew the arrest was looming and would have gladly surrendered on her own, but the feds saw it differently.

An FBI source familiar with the arrest tells TMZ guns were drawn as a precaution. It's always left to the agents' discretion whether to draw a firearm during an arrest.

The agents took Huffman to a federal building where she was processed by federal marshals. As we reported, Huffman was indicted for conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud. The indictment claims Huffman made a charitable contribution of $15,000 to participate in a college entrance exam cheating scheme on behalf of her eldest daughter. The indictment claims the daughter was given twice the amount of time to take the SAT as other students and the paid proctor agreed to secretly correct her answers afterward.

The docs claim the girl got a 1420 score ... approximately 400 points over her PSAT.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 14404/02/2019

The Meritocracy is a lie and the rich are scum.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 103/12/2019

A SWAT team? Seriously?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 203/12/2019

More threads on this topic!

More, more, more!!!!!

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 303/12/2019

For the amount of money they spent to get her daughter a "quality education", the young lady truly sounds like a dumb ass bimbo. By her own admission, she doesn't care about school, so why did they even east the money ? Right now, I'm betting Lori wants to choke her.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 403/12/2019

She’s why white women are called Beckys.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 503/12/2019

She sent a decoy plane with a fake Aunt Becky! This is so much more dramatic than I expected.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 603/12/2019

Link?

OP only provided a photo; not an actual news story.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 703/12/2019

fake

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 803/12/2019

7/10 though.

Much more amusing than yet another office frau or shit brickhouse story. And no egregious grammar or spelling errors.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 903/12/2019

It's gonna be really tough to catch her. I mean, she is an actress after all. She's capable of transforming into anyone and anything!

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 1003/12/2019

R2, do you see a link @ the OP?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 1103/12/2019

Holy shit! This is nuts.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 1203/12/2019

R12 likely would have benefited from SATs fudging himself.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 1303/12/2019

Surely not Miss Vanilla!

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 1403/12/2019

HAVE MERCY!

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 1503/12/2019

At least, they are using their money to get their kids into university. I find this redeemable. They are not social media modelling whores. This is the only redeemable thing that The Trumps have ever done. Sadly higher education did not work for the grifter trumps. at least he tried.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 1603/12/2019

The Russian trolls are working overtime on these threads. Anything to deflect from treasonous criminals in the White House.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 1703/12/2019

She's so privileged. She might never have to face prosecution. She could just stay in Canada and draw out extradition.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 1803/12/2019

If the decoy was booked on a Boeing 737-8 MAX Lori was probably planning on faking her own death.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 1903/12/2019

Go, Lori, Go!

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 2003/12/2019

Maybe she'll live in Italy.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 2103/12/2019

This is all real? Saw the thread this morning and ignored it because I thought it was an Onion article.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 2203/12/2019

Those Full House actors sure are crafty

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 2303/12/2019

Holy shit! Lori Laughlin is on the fucking run! God, we needed a good, ridiculous, out-of-nowhere scandal.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 2403/12/2019

Trump has a phony scam university, pockets money from phony charities and nothing is done. These stupid people commit a dumb crime and swat teams show up at their houses. What a load of bull.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 2503/12/2019

Huffman arrested by FBI agents with guns drawn? What a bunch of chickenshit thugs. Regards, one veteran

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 2603/12/2019

She's putting her Garage Sale Mystery skills to the test. Lifetime is her handler.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 2703/12/2019

The Illuminati is coming for all the celebs and their fuckary this year. More “saints” will be exposed.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 2803/12/2019

I saw this on the News. Chris Hayes is covering this, but not Brain Williams. HA HA.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 2903/12/2019

I wonder if Felicity had to get down on her hands and knees to be cuffed? It's crazy how many untouchables have fallen this year.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 3003/12/2019

Turn on the news! Jesse is driving a white bronco on the 405 with Lori in the backseat!

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 3103/12/2019

What a waste of $500k. If you have that kind of money to toss around, your kid doesn't need college anyway.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 3203/12/2019

who cares every, University does it, what rich person has not bought their degree before?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 3303/12/2019

RUN, BECKY!

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 3403/12/2019

It proves that the prep school system is bogus, and the college examination prep is a racket. They were indeed charged with Racketeering.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 3503/12/2019

Overkill. Felicity or the Hallmark Christian are going to attempt what? Shoot, flee the country?

Bullshit.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 3603/12/2019

I hope Lori doesn't seem help from the Olsen twins. That never ends well

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 3703/12/2019

Seek help, that is

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 3803/12/2019

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 3903/12/2019

Run Lori Run!!!!! Don't let them take you alive!!!!

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 4003/12/2019

[quote] Much more amusing than yet another office frau or shit brickhouse story.

Shit brickhouse stories are more amusing.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 4103/12/2019

She's surrendering tomorrow. I couldn't find OP's article so...

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 4203/12/2019

Lori won't come back to the states, in my opinion. I doubt if I would. I might actually move to Venezuela.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 4303/12/2019

Read this article, it will get you more pissed off.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 4403/12/2019

I love this scandal. So many 1%ers getting named and shamed.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 4503/12/2019

SUCH a hypocrite!

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 4603/12/2019

Is there a list of parents? I might know someone. So rich, so perfect and so many expectations.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 4703/12/2019

I assume this is how Ivanka got into Wharton?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 4803/12/2019

read this article, it does have some names and basic details about what they did.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 4903/12/2019

OP is funny.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 5003/12/2019

I read the LA Times article that R44 posted. Here's what it says about Mossimo Giannulli and Lori Loughlin.

[quote] [They are charged with] Conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud.

[quote] Giannuli [sic] is a fashion designer and creator of clothing brand Mossimo; Loughlin is an actress famous for her role on “Full House.” The couple allegedly agreed to pay $500,000 bribes to have their two daughters recruited to the USC crew (even though neither of them actually row) in order to gain admission to the school, according to the complaint.

[quote] A cooperating witness told the couple their younger daughter's crew profile would show their daughter, falsely, as a coxswain for the L.A. Marina Club team, and asked for an “action picture,” according to the complaint. In response, Giannuli [sic] sent a picture of their younger daughter on an ergometer, an indoor rowing machine.

[quote] In 2017 a guidance counselor from the high school their daughters attended did not believe they rowed and raised concerns that their applications might have misleading information, according to the complaint.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 5103/12/2019

[r51] It appears that Lori pulled," Do you know who I am" on this guidance council. Then, the guidance council was like yes, a criminal. She had the FBI on speed dial, and was perhaps wire tapped.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 5203/12/2019

r17 STFU. Not every story needs to be about trump, and trump existing doesn't mean that we have to ignore every other story for 2 more years. It's fucking exhausting.

The reason this story is so much fun is that it is one of the INCREDIBLY RARE things that red and blue america can agree on: fuck the rich!

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 5303/12/2019

Marcia Cross spilt the tea. What a bitch all these many years later.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 5403/12/2019

Jodie Sweetin was in on it.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 5503/12/2019

The Olsen twins wore a wire.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 5603/12/2019

Will Lori get stripped searched?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 5703/12/2019

Did Felicity have to “spread em”

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 5803/12/2019

Guilty!

R8 and R9 can't believe white women commit crimes and lives under a rock.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 5903/12/2019

[quote]r15 HAVE MERCY!

I see Sloug'lin and Huffman racing to a church, waving their hands in the air and crying, "Sanctuary...[italic]SANCTUARY!!"

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 6003/12/2019

I love you, OP.

10/10

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 6103/12/2019

The FBI sure likes to waste money.

One person is all that was/is necessary for the arrest.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 6203/13/2019

This arrest will blow wide open the Full House money laundering operation

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 6303/13/2019

CNN: FBI Director Christopher Wray Giving a Statement on Fugitive Lori Loughlin at 8:00am EST

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 6403/13/2019

Has Nancy Grace weighed in? Larry King?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 6503/13/2019

Who will play them on the Lifetime movie, Not Without My Daughter’s Education?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 6603/13/2019

My daughter be smart: The Lori Loughlin Story.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 6703/13/2019

I’m having a difficult time giving a shit about any of this.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 6803/13/2019

I would hate to have seven men from the FBI at my door with guns drawn, but thanks to the NRA and Antonin Scalia, lots and lots of people have guns these days. There was a time in the lives of most of us here when the cops could effect an arrest, safely, without a show of arms. I hate the current situation we have with guns, but I can't ask law enforcement personnel to risk their lives because Andy Griffith never used when he was sheriff. We live in a time and place where there is always a possibility of finding someone inside, hiding behind the drapes, with a gun drawn.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 6903/13/2019

You really think Felicity Huffman would be hiding behind the drapes with a gun drawn waiting to get the jump on the feds?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 7003/13/2019

Why aren't the husbands being arrested, too?

Didn't they take ANY in interest in getting their beloved children into a good college?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 7103/13/2019

It's not that hard to get into Wharton. Also, Ivanka was a legacy and she transferred from Georgetown.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 7203/13/2019

This could be the start of a new game

Where in the World is Lori Loughlin?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 7303/13/2019

r71 Mossimo was arrested yesterday

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 7403/13/2019

R72 it is very hard to get into wharton as an undergrad, especially these days

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 7503/13/2019

Donald did not pay a penny to get Ivanka into Wharton.

She gave a blowjob to every member of the board fair and square.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 7603/13/2019

Wow.. goody two shoes on the lam! Ms Aunt Becky...

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 7703/13/2019

Dave Coulier is her Canadian handler.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 7803/13/2019

Lori is a dangerous and hardened criminal, and should be treated as such. I fear for my kids safety knowing that she's lurking in the shadows somewhere.

Lock your doors and windows, people.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 7903/13/2019

I agree. We need to start pulling Full House episodes. She was grooming children to cheat on their SATs:

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 8003/13/2019

Who knew this mediocre, has-been sitcom actress was batshit crazy?! What does she think she's going to do, outrun them forever? Spend the rest of her life hiding from the law?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 8103/13/2019

What a waste of money. She looks like the type that bragged about her daughters and now that the shit hit the fan..

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 8203/13/2019

I’m confused is Lori Becky with the good hair?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 8303/13/2019

DL classic. Calling it now.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 8403/13/2019

Lori might be anywhere right now, living her entirely new life as god knows who or what in some foreign clime. It's absolutely terrifying.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 8503/13/2019

I won't feel safe until she's captured & brought to justice.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 8603/13/2019

R85 Yes, this was just scratching the surface, in reality she is a huge underworld kingpin. It is just like Capone, they caught her on the little stuff.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 8703/13/2019

She's from Long Island, for Christ's sake. The liar's capital of the whole fucking United States of Amerika.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 8803/13/2019

She’s holding me at mugpoint in my home as a hostage

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 8903/13/2019

[quote]Lori might be anywhere right now, living her entirely new life as god knows who or what in some foreign clime

What does clime mean?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 9003/13/2019

Am I the only one who enjoyed Lori Loughlin on Full House? I’ve never seen her in anything else. I found her warm and engaging.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 9103/13/2019

How RUDE!

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 9203/13/2019

USC is complicit in this crime. Olivia Jade, who is L. Loughlin daughter, was on the Yacht of the Chair of the Board of Trustees and Executive Committee of the University of Southern California (USC).

YES, I said this beyond stupid girl with criminal parents is not in classes at USC, not at the library at USC, but on USC Chair of the Board of Trustees, Yacht.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 9303/13/2019

I wonder if all the USC students have access to this Yacht? The bloated tuition cost should cover this, right?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 9403/13/2019

The whole USC BOT should be charged. LOCK THEM UP!

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 9503/13/2019

It’s spring break. She’s supposed to be in class during spring break?

People are trying real hard to make a big deal about this. Unless you were on the shortlist for the Ivy League, this doesn’t really concern you.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 9603/13/2019

People have been doing this for centuries. These buildings don’t name themselves.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 9703/13/2019

r96 = Whore Olivia Jade

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 9803/13/2019

“not in classes at USC, not at the library”... I think it’s unfair to expect celebrity kids to study during Spring Break while all the other kids travel.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 9903/13/2019

[quote]People have been doing this for centuries.

Just because it's gone on for centuries doesn't make it right.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 10003/13/2019

Quit acting like she killed someone for God’s sake.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 10103/13/2019

I am not a student, but I am at the library all the time. What are you taking about? These university are higher centers of learning. There are not suppose to be a fucking country club.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 10203/13/2019

I am not a student, but I am at the library all the time, What are you talking about? These universities are higher centers of learning. They are not suppose to be fucking country clubs.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 10303/13/2019

[quote]r85 Lori might be anywhere right now, living her entirely new life as god knows who or what in some foreign clime. It's absolutely terrifying.

Unable to draw on her vast holdings lest it reveal her location, she'll end her days as a wastrel back alley whore...somewhere in South America, probably.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 10403/13/2019

Ok nerd, the rest of us have lives to live during Spring Break.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 10503/13/2019
by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 10603/13/2019

Does Lori fuck her daughter's frat boy pals?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 10703/13/2019

Well, we know she dyes her hair.

So - -

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 10803/13/2019

Actually, you can read filling your mind with knowledge, and still have fun drinking. Oh wait, maybe only the smart kids can do this.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 10903/13/2019
by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 11003/13/2019

So many smart kids are saddled with student loan debt, and this dumb one is on the USC Yacht.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 11103/13/2019

r93 Does anyone else think Olivia fucked the owner of the yacht?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 11203/13/2019

So many smart kids are saddled with student loan debt, and this dumb one is on the USC Yacht.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 11303/13/2019

What would Jesus say, Lori?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 11403/14/2019

Thou shall not covert the daughter's dumbness.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 11503/14/2019

That daughter is friends with the Carusos and the parents still had to pay $500k? She must be dumb AF.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 11603/14/2019

I think the implication is they paid 500K to get access to this easy track, country club part of USC. that is, USC is complicit is this scam.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 11703/14/2019

So why not just donate the money directly to the USC film school instead of something illegal?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 11803/14/2019

I think the big issue is that they claimed the 500k as a charity contribution (i.e., tax deductible) on their taxes. That's tax fraud and that's a big deal.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 11903/14/2019

Well, had they donated directly to the

school, it is a write-off.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 12003/14/2019

Armie Hammer, this is your wife, 10 years from now.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 12103/14/2019

[quote]Am I the only one who enjoyed Lori Loughlin on Full House? I’ve never seen her in anything else.

Years ago she was a regular on the daytime soap opera The Edge of Night, where she played squeaky clean Jody Travis. I bet she misses those days now.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 12203/14/2019

I went to USC with Ron Howard, who is the exact opposite of these cunts. He was shooting Happy Days and studying at the film school full time. Ron always wanted to be a director and worked his ass off.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 12303/14/2019

The issue is she did not create the corrupt system. The University are involved. Her kid is on the Chair of the Board of Trustee Yacht.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 12403/14/2019

"Who knew this mediocre, has-been sitcom actress was batshit crazy?!"

In older photos she looks normal, but in almost every photo in recent years her eyes are bugged-out in a manic way.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 12503/14/2019

R103 The University of Spoiled Children IS a country club

She was on the yacht with a friend, the USC Board Chair’s daughter.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 12603/14/2019

I'm sure all of the schools mentioned were involved, not just USC.

That University of Spoiled Children is tired. Something like 60% of the students receive financial aid. Plenty of people go there to learn.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 12703/14/2019

I have to admit, of all the people from [italic]Full House[/italic] I thought (read: hoped) would go to jail, I never thought it would be her.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 12803/14/2019

Her image is so squeaky clean, that no one would have thought the FBI were after her, like a criminal.. lol. Before this unfolded, it would have been a parody.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 12903/14/2019

I'll admit I've never seen the fled felon in anything.

She's kind of a low rent Brooke Shields. Yet evil.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 13003/14/2019

Brooke Shields wishes she could have the same kind of relevance and name recognition as Aunt Becky.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 13103/14/2019

I don't think Brooke Shields wishes to be in Aunt Becky's position now..

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 13203/14/2019

R48 There's much to be said re Ivanka but from what I've read, she's no dummy. Supposedly Tiffany and Ivanka are the smartest of Trump's spawn. Admittedly that's not saying much but she's rumored to be very intelligent. She may have got in on merit.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 13303/14/2019

Have you ever heard her talk? My god, she is stupid.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 13403/14/2019

Lori Loughlin is officially a laughing stock. Hallmark or anyone in the industry will ever hire again. Next?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 13503/17/2019

R135 she can go back to daytime soaps, where she got her start!

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 13603/17/2019

Isn’t Fuller House still hiring her?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 13703/17/2019

Spread ‘em Lori

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 13803/17/2019

Lori is due in Federal Court in Boston early next week - Monday or Tuesday, not sure which.

All week long more parents/defendants appeared before the judge to hear the charges against them and all week long the local news broadcasts have shown them doing the perp walk, silently, in and out of the Moakley Courthouse, first as they exit and then as they return to their hired BMW and Mercedes livery cars.

Making me wonder what the drivers - working stiffs whose kids would be lucky to be accepted at UMass and wondering how they’d pay for it - feel about their passengers as they shuttle them to and from the Four Seasons and the Ritz-Carlton to the courthouse.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 13903/30/2019

R70,

I don’t know, but too many cops have been killed using your logic. I wouldn’t want to take the chance and find out I was wrong by death.

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 14003/30/2019

I honestly thought OP was a joke for the longest time. WTF? It's not THAT serious?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 14103/30/2019

[quote]Spread ‘em Lori

Ewwwwww.

R141, you mean it’s NOT a joke?!?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 14203/30/2019

Would poor Lori feel demoralized or elated if she were put in a lineup, and no one could pick her out?

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 14303/30/2019

She seems really happy. She must know she'll get off:

by Uncle Jesse: “Have mercy on her!”reply 14404/02/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!