Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hi gays, it’s me, Jeanette Jennings. I didn’t want a gay son. Ask me anything.

Let me have it you bitches!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1403/14/2019

How often does your DILF-y husband let you ride his cock?

by Anonymousreply 103/12/2019

She looks trans too.

by Anonymousreply 203/12/2019

I glanced at this last week, and it was really creepy. The mom was pissed that jazz was making the bottom surgery sound scary and didn't want her scaring other "trans kids" off by going into the details and complications of said surgery. She seems obsessed with kids transitioning and is obviously not looking out for the safety of these children. It's sad that there's going to be a huge uptick in these people regretting getting surgery done. I could only watch about 20 minutes of it and turned it off. To think that doctors are actually doing this is criminal. I hope there are legal ramifications later on for them.

by Anonymousreply 303/12/2019

She wanted a kid to look like her (trans).

by Anonymousreply 403/12/2019

She look likes Peter Sellers in the role of Dr. Fritz Fassbender in 'What's New Pussycat?' (1965)

by Anonymousreply 503/12/2019

Bump

by Anonymousreply 603/14/2019

And I thought that Jazz got that honker from Dad.

Obviously not.

by Anonymousreply 703/14/2019

Alf.

by Anonymousreply 803/14/2019

She, her husband, the medical and mental health professionals that supported them should all be in jail for child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 903/14/2019

First thing, have you considered getting a higher SPF lotion hon?

by Anonymousreply 1003/14/2019

She and her husband trained Jazz from a baby to be female. These parents and others like them have mental problems IMO. Quite possibly Munchausen? IA they belong in jail.

by Anonymousreply 1103/14/2019

She looks like Linda Tripp

by Anonymousreply 1203/14/2019

Is this Tim and Eric?

by Anonymousreply 1303/14/2019

Her hair is the worst I think I have ever seen. Disgusting. Why is no one doing an intervention?

by Anonymousreply 1403/14/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!