Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna’s face

God. What happened to this woman? I was just watching highlights from the Blond Ambition tour the other night and noticed her sharp, angular facial features (aka her original face). She looks like a half melted Madonna wax statue in a Halloween costume. What the fuck is she doing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2019 3:46 AM

It’s tragic. Just....everything.

by Anonymousreply 1March 12, 2019 12:17 PM

She has zero redeeming qualities. I know a few people who have worked closely with her in recent years in varying degrees. She’s rude, narcissistic and doesn’t give a fuck about anyone or anything other than herself. Clearly her whole Kabbalah/Spiritual enlightenment shtick went out the window with her original cheekbones.

by Anonymousreply 2March 12, 2019 12:22 PM

Someone on Facebook said her head looks like the back of a wooden spoon with a face painted on it.

Still love her, though.

by Anonymousreply 3March 12, 2019 12:26 PM

let her true evil shine

by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2019 12:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 12, 2019 12:31 PM

I’m 37 and was a huge Madonna fan growing up, as many gays my age were. I loved that my parents hated that I loved her. I loved her brash, in your face ability to shock. I loved her music. Now... she’s getting harder and harder to defend. Creatively, she hasn’t had a hit or a good album since Confessions over a decade ago. She seems content to follow the trends rather than innovate anymore. I cringe in terror when I read headlines like “Madonna collaborating with Migos on next album”. She really seems to have fallen apart in the past few years, defending her horrible selfies (always taken at the least flattering angles) as “I don’t give a fuck what you think of me”, when she clearly cares... desperately cares... what people think of her.

by Anonymousreply 6March 12, 2019 12:34 PM

Is she intentionally trying to look like an old Ava Gardner?

by Anonymousreply 7March 12, 2019 3:02 PM

Has anyone commented on the obvious eye job she had?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2019 1:49 AM

I did love her. Didn't think this was how she would age. I thought she'd do it gracefully. Retire from music, curate a grand art collection, support important charity work (quietly). Didn't think remaining relevant would be so important for someone who created a mold for so many others to follow.

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2019 3:07 AM

Haha she looks like a total vampire straight out of True Blood in that photo. Scary.

Madonna is a total cunt in real life. You just know if you ever worked for her she would treat you like dirt...Sometimes I think to survive in showbiz you do need a personality like Madonna though. Genuinely sweet/nice people like Britney Spears just get crushed by the machine/industry.

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2019 3:44 AM

After reading the book Madonna’s brother Chris wrote about her I found it impossible to ever really like her again. Total narcissist, lacks empathy or care for anyone but herself. Cheap as fuck also even though she is loaded out of her mind.

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2019 3:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!