Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The View — Thread 15

Ana Married, Whoopi coming back, Abby lets out when Meghan is gone, all is good.

Thank the goddess for Joy and Asuncion!

by Anonymousreply 600March 29, 2019 8:06 PM

Did Meghan get Trench Twat over the weekend?

by Anonymousreply 1March 11, 2019 5:06 PM

A word from our sponsors....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 11, 2019 5:07 PM

Turns out Abby can capably fill the asshole role in the absence of Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 3March 11, 2019 5:10 PM

Meghan is out sick today. Filling in for her role of Mega Republicunt will be her understudy, Abby Huntsman.

by Anonymousreply 4March 11, 2019 5:45 PM

I’m amazed at how different Abby is without Two Tons.

I feel like Abby was meant to be Hasslebeck and Two tons is her own special brand of crazy

by Anonymousreply 5March 11, 2019 5:48 PM

r4, LOL.

r5, Yep, JournalistAbby is Hasselbeck Lite since she doesn't have Bill Gedde in her ear like LIzzy did. Meghabeast is like the crazy Bachelorette they have on The Bachelor each season and keep around for the buzz created but should have been sent home long ago. Only on The Bachelor they do eventually send the sobbing nutcase home but something has gone awry here and they keep giving this eye sore a rose. I want Chris Harrison to come and inform her she hasn't received a rose and she needs to say her goodbyes and leave -- quickly.

Wonder if Joy walked out hugging Abby just to piss off the beast at home watching.

by Anonymousreply 6March 11, 2019 5:58 PM

Hasselbeck = 2Tons

Jed = Abby

by Anonymousreply 7March 11, 2019 6:00 PM

I don't mind Abby spewing Republican Talking Points as much as I hate her meaningless, pollyanna-ish declarations that everyone already agrees with and are therefore unnecessary to state.

About JLo's engagement ring: "I just love love and hope that she's happy!"

Abby, EVERYONE loves love and EVERYONE hopes that she's happy! So stupid.

by Anonymousreply 8March 11, 2019 6:04 PM

Yeah, Abby found her voice!! She must be afraid of Meghan or when she does speak up - she has to listen and get texts from Two Tons all day and night after the show.

by Anonymousreply 9March 11, 2019 7:01 PM

Ha! She even started squinting her eyes and pointing. Must be the "hormones", My brother serves this country"

by Anonymousreply 10March 11, 2019 7:04 PM

Agreed, Abby was especially charmless today and was generally unpleasant.

by Anonymousreply 11March 11, 2019 7:09 PM

Bless her heart. Maternity leave is not soon enough, as she will not return except to announce her last day. Then Two Tons has the full platform. Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 12March 11, 2019 7:14 PM

Wow, Abby just unfurled the Beef Curtains and let loose with unbridled cuntery.

The out of context "10% from trash" remark was given in its original form and she just waived it off and went back to her Republican talking point about the veteran who was there recently. She is out to get AOC ANY WAY.

What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 13March 11, 2019 7:15 PM

Is it wrong to hope Meghan has the same strain of pneumonia Whoopi had and that it will have a different outcome? (You know Meghan would wish it on Joy!)

by Anonymousreply 14March 11, 2019 7:16 PM

Meghan probably dumped out today because of the backlash on her disgusting abortion article she wrote with Ben Sasse.

by Anonymousreply 15March 11, 2019 7:24 PM

I wonder if she is really sick or ABC put her on time-out?

by Anonymousreply 16March 11, 2019 7:25 PM

R15 Of course she did. She also got “food poisoning” and was out for three days after she attacked one of the Parkland kids the day after the shooting. She came back and embarrassed herself with over acting: “WHOO! Food poisoning is no joke, guys!!!”

by Anonymousreply 17March 11, 2019 7:26 PM

Come on Meghan! Everyone has used the food poisoning trick once or twice. LOL. Too much booze and Burritos over the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 18March 11, 2019 7:41 PM

Too much booze, burritos, and lying.

by Anonymousreply 19March 11, 2019 7:57 PM

She doesn't eat the tortillas as there are too many carbs, but will scrape the filling into mouth, then throw them at the Federalist.

by Anonymousreply 20March 11, 2019 8:09 PM

Since the Beast was out, I'm sure Abby was instructed to turn up the cuntery since she'd be the only "real" conservative at the table. It's ludicrous how they continuously attack the Dems for any and every gaffe with "They'll lose the election" when they turn a blind eye to the daily Repub shitstorm. Obviously, MeMe played the sick card so she could hijack Whoopie's pneumonia tale with her own ailment story, much like she turned on the fake sobbing to outdo Abby's bawling.

by Anonymousreply 21March 11, 2019 9:07 PM

The View better talk about her infanticide article when she returns.

by Anonymousreply 22March 11, 2019 9:08 PM

Here’s Meghan telling Rachel Maddow how THAT BITCH Sarah Palin tried to upstage HER FATHER JOHN MCCAIN.

by Anonymousreply 23March 11, 2019 9:11 PM

They WILL NOT discuss infanticide article !! If they do I will drop DEAD!! This is just what Meghan WANTS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 24March 11, 2019 9:31 PM

Out today for Trench Twat! HaHaHa!!

by Anonymousreply 25March 11, 2019 9:35 PM

R22

Where did NutMeg write an infanticize article?

by Anonymousreply 26March 11, 2019 9:44 PM

KILLING THE SURVIVORS OF ABORTION IS INFANTICIDE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 27March 11, 2019 9:57 PM

R26 go search Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 28March 11, 2019 10:12 PM

Clay Aiken told me that Meghan got pregnant once, and since she couldn’t get an abortion, she delivered the child and then ate it with a bottle of Jack Daniels black label. What happens in Vegas, he laughed, stays in Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 29March 11, 2019 10:17 PM

(She had food poisoning the morning after.)

by Anonymousreply 30March 11, 2019 10:17 PM

While some of the ardent posters in this thread trudged on heroicly through today's Meghan-less show, most anons decided to use their free hour to catch up on some much-needed exercise.

Behold the average The View thread poster:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 11, 2019 10:23 PM

Where did you get surveillance footage from Meg’s apartment, R31? Do you have video of Ben exercising/eating whole turkeys, too?

by Anonymousreply 32March 11, 2019 10:25 PM

Dump Meghan

by Anonymousreply 33March 11, 2019 10:27 PM

No sweetie at R32, I set up a camera in your affordable housing unit.

by Anonymousreply 34March 11, 2019 10:27 PM

R34 OMG...Ben!!!! Is it really you, you big squishy Nazi plagiarist?!

by Anonymousreply 35March 11, 2019 10:31 PM

I believe that this is a faithful representation of Meghan's base...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 11, 2019 10:36 PM

Meghan seems like the type of woman who ends up dead after her long-suffering husband finally snaps and clubs her to death with the nearest heavy blunt object.

by Anonymousreply 37March 11, 2019 11:08 PM

R35 shows the level of intellect and creativity one would expect from a regular in this thread.

Thread 15, gals!!! Can you believe it?! Aren't we just the coolest bitches evah writing the same shit every damn day while creating new insulting nicknames for Meghan and using them ad nauseam? We are soooo effin' cool. And don't you just absolutely love the way we spew endless bile over the fact Meghan and Abby come from money and dammit! they were just handed their careers!!! Handed to them just like that!!! OMG, it is SOOOO UNFAIR!!! If my mommy and daddy didn't raise me in a trailer park I would have their careers in a NY minute!! Fact.

by Anonymousreply 38March 11, 2019 11:31 PM

Wow, Meghan has a defender here. I smell ginger snaps that failed to make the cut on American Idol.

by Anonymousreply 39March 11, 2019 11:33 PM

No, R 39, I don't care for Meghan and I don't think she's a good fit for The View but I now hate you guys/gals more. 15 threads of SSDD.

by Anonymousreply 40March 12, 2019 2:10 AM

Abby Huntsman was auditioning for Megan's seat. I assume that's why she turned up the cunt?

by Anonymousreply 41March 12, 2019 2:53 AM

Meghan was definitely out because she was dragged all weekend on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 42March 12, 2019 4:35 AM

[quote]Thread 15, gals!!! Can you believe it?! Aren't we just the coolest bitches evah writing the same shit every damn day while creating new insulting nicknames for Meghan and using them ad nauseam? We are soooo effin' cool.

You hate these threads, yet continue to post in them? I have you blocked. I can't even count how many of your posts in these View threads.

WHY the hell are you even here? It's obvious you are a tedious troll. You keep posting the same bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 43March 12, 2019 8:02 AM

Will she be back today.....(Meghan) or is it really because ABC did not care to hear about the OpEd.

by Anonymousreply 44March 12, 2019 11:27 AM

Meghan got a three-day time out after attacking the Parkland shooting kids, even if they used a bullshit cover story about food poisoning.

I suspect the producers do it so that she is out of sight and out of mind and the ire will die down more than they do it to punish her, but it’s still funny that they put her in time outs like she’s a toddler, since she has the temperament of a toddler.

But the Meghan McCain mystery is SO fucking puzzling. Not only was she a lot less partisan years ago, but she also seemed emotionally stable and able to think independently. Watch this video and try to think of her as the same woman from The View. It’s like she had a brain transplant.

Could she have a slowly developing brain disease, too?

Is glioblastoma hereditary?

My uncle was disgnosed with it years ago after he started falling down randomly. He was given three months to live, and within a couple of weeks of the disgnosis he became completely psychotic and died. But he was “off” for decades before then. He was a religious zealot who ran a rehab clinic and pursued a doctorate in religion. He saw ghosts. And he told us that one day the devil walked into his house through the sliding glass door. (I swear. And he believed it.) He told the devil, “in the name of Jesus Christ, I compel you to leave this house, Satan!” and Satan left through the door. A few decades later...brain cancer.

Meghan is in the public eye, so we should monitor her behavior and her beliefs. She might have something crawling around inside her thick skull. It is not normal to change from a reasonable and emotionally balanced person like she was five to 10 years ago into a raging nutcase.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 12, 2019 11:44 AM

WOW! She really has put on the pounds and lost her inside voice. Do I like the old Meghan?, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 46March 12, 2019 11:52 AM

Thin on the book cover.

by Anonymousreply 47March 12, 2019 11:54 AM

Mooghan had the runs yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 48March 12, 2019 12:28 PM

CONFIRMED: Meghan McCain agreed with ABC News Division that she would sit out yesterday's show due to Article co written with Sen. Ben Sasse. A topis of which she was reprimanded on prior episode.

by Anonymousreply 49March 12, 2019 1:55 PM

R49 Confirmed where? By whom?

by Anonymousreply 50March 12, 2019 2:22 PM

R43, you have me blocked yet you constantly check my posts? Yes, I did post in these threads but as mentioned above it has become a circle jerk with nothing new ever brought to the discussion.

Oh, and learn a new word besides "troll." It's the most overused word on this site along with "Boris." Try to stretch your brain a bit and come up with a word larger than five letters but don't overdo it. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

by Anonymousreply 51March 12, 2019 2:23 PM

When Whoopi returns she will be such the martyr!

by Anonymousreply 52March 12, 2019 2:28 PM

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 53March 12, 2019 2:28 PM

Ugh, she's back.

by Anonymousreply 54March 12, 2019 3:01 PM

Abby is channeling Meghan Markle with her outfit today.

by Anonymousreply 55March 12, 2019 3:06 PM

The office staffcall her Mooghan McPain.

by Anonymousreply 56March 12, 2019 3:11 PM

Does Meghan just disagree to disagree? Funny, she knows we are sick of hearing about her father.

by Anonymousreply 57March 12, 2019 3:24 PM

^^^It's her entitlement, the world revolves around her without regard to anyone around her, only her needs/wants matter.

by Anonymousreply 58March 12, 2019 3:27 PM

Idris must have cancelled and they're having to stretch the Bachelor segment and this segment with the Riverdale guy and some young actress I'm not familiar with. I'm enthralled that her boyfriend sucks her cheeks and that she is from Phoenix.

by Anonymousreply 59March 12, 2019 3:52 PM

Idris sucked on SNL so it is no surprise he bailed on the US media tour.

by Anonymousreply 60March 12, 2019 4:01 PM

So which one of you were paid to take the SATs for MM?

by Anonymousreply 61March 12, 2019 6:03 PM

Ana eating a salad with a comb Amy Klobuchar style, lol. Wonder i that is type of comb Amy had, otherwise I just can't fathom how it would work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 12, 2019 7:26 PM

Well you can comb your hair with a fork, so.........

by Anonymousreply 63March 12, 2019 7:29 PM

Will Cindy McCain get caught up in the pay for play college admissions scam?

by Anonymousreply 64March 12, 2019 8:04 PM

Was the Meghanolodon there today?

by Anonymousreply 65March 12, 2019 8:53 PM

Today was kinda quiet but Abby is still on a tear from yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 66March 12, 2019 8:56 PM

Did they say why Two Tons was out yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 67March 12, 2019 9:12 PM

R67 Yes. She had the shits.

by Anonymousreply 68March 12, 2019 9:34 PM

Cole Sprouse seems like an arrogant little jerk.

And Abby called him Judgehead.

by Anonymousreply 69March 13, 2019 1:16 AM

R69 That's what I thought she said so I backed the video up and that is indeed what she called the character. What really surprised me is the beast showed some self-awareness when she said she knew people were tired of her my dad shit. She still went ahead with the story anyway and it made little sense to what the discussion was about. The beast giveth and the beast taketh away.

by Anonymousreply 70March 13, 2019 1:38 AM

R70 Ninety percent of the tweets to The View ask them to make Meghan stop talking about her father, and people often tag her. She couldn’t possibly not be aware.

by Anonymousreply 71March 13, 2019 1:40 AM

It's cute that you think that.

by Anonymousreply 72March 13, 2019 1:41 AM

[quote]Mooghan had the runs yesterday.

Yep, she had diarrhea of the mouth. Unfortunately there's no cure.

by Anonymousreply 73March 13, 2019 3:10 AM

Is Mega-Gain out for the rest of the week?

It's ben nice giving my ears a rest.

by Anonymousreply 74March 13, 2019 5:23 AM

Joy has been really fucking funny lately. She is shining without Whoopi there. I love how her and Ana didn't even pretend to give a flying fuck about the Bachelor. It's very rare to see that, risky when it's on the same network and you're having the star on as a guest the next day.

by Anonymousreply 75March 13, 2019 6:19 AM

R75 They’ve always done that on this shown especially with the Bachelor. One host is always designated to “love” it, and it’s usually the newest one. Whoopi has always opted out of those conversations and said things like “I don’t know. I don’t care. But someone here does.” And Joy will say, “I don’t watch it. [Insert joke.]” Sunny clearly has it in her contract to pretend to like ABC reality shows. Whoopi’s contract demands that she sing the praises of Disney. Meghan is probably the only one on the panel lame enough to actually be into the Bachelor because she IS those drunk party girls who are parodied on SNL and desperate for some dick.

by Anonymousreply 76March 13, 2019 9:24 AM

The Bachelor is a superior show to The View. Whoopi has been watching every week from her deathbed. She has propositioned Colton via tin can and string. Whoopi pays for men, that's no secret. She likes them white. She pretends she's not into dating or knowing a guy's last name. No chitchat about love and NO overnights. Hit it and quit it. Like most of her other positions, it's the only one she can safely assume. No man could kiss or touch that hideous old monster without a 6 figure payment and a doctor on call. Goldberg's #MeToo accusers are the real cause of her pneumonia. Whoopi reminds me of a young case of sepsis.

by Anonymousreply 77March 13, 2019 9:48 AM

R77 Wow.

by Anonymousreply 78March 13, 2019 9:52 AM

r77 = Frank Langella

by Anonymousreply 79March 13, 2019 12:20 PM

11:01: The Beast interrupting Joy's opening to explain why she walked out too early.

by Anonymousreply 80March 13, 2019 3:02 PM

Joy laughing loudly at MeghaBeast sarcastically saying "I know not everything is about my family...".

by Anonymousreply 81March 13, 2019 3:08 PM

Meghan making the college scam all about her and he family and taking it off topic yet again. Also, her dig at “Hollywood Elites” when only 2 people caught were associated with Hollywood and many were Republican donors and in conservative professions like law, finance and, er, food packaging (2 of them).

And finally regarding her families leadership academy in AZ and this isn’t exclusive to them. What is wrong with Americans and the obsession with leadership? Not everyone is suited to being a leader and few will and that’s okay. You can be successful, well off, happy, educated without being a “leader”.

by Anonymousreply 82March 13, 2019 7:04 PM

How defensive McDaddy got when Joy disagreed with legacy admissions. She’s so proud that the men in her family went there for generations and MY FATHER is buried there. Good for her but that’s doesn’t make them better than the next guy who wants to attend. If our forefathers weren’t born here how the flip could we have gone for generations, it’s not some moral failing that we’re not good patriots like her family. God she boils my blood sometimes.

Loved Joy “I’m not talking about your family”.

by Anonymousreply 83March 13, 2019 7:09 PM

Trump grounded the Boeing jets and tweeted about what Leno said about late night Comics.

Trump watches The View!

by Anonymousreply 84March 13, 2019 7:53 PM

R83

The only reason Nutmeg was so hot about legacies getting in is because he father would never have made it into the Naval Academy without it. His grades were horrible.

by Anonymousreply 85March 13, 2019 9:08 PM

This bachelor actor is so fucking gay

by Anonymousreply 86March 13, 2019 9:09 PM

Nothing to see here. Rethugs stock in trade is manufacturing fake outrage when the other side is involved. When it's them, which is 90% of the time, we get crickets.

by Anonymousreply 87March 13, 2019 9:09 PM

The book about the The View, Ladies Who Punch, comes out in a couple weeks (April 2nd). Anyone going to buy it? I'm actually curious.

by Anonymousreply 88March 13, 2019 9:20 PM

R88

In the past Rosie admitted to being sexually abused as a child but never said by who, just that it was a person of trust.

According to Page Six she admits in the book that it was her father.

by Anonymousreply 89March 13, 2019 10:21 PM

[quote]This bachelor actor is so fucking gay

Right?

by Anonymousreply 90March 13, 2019 10:22 PM

The bachelor is a “technical virgin”—taking it up the ass doesn’t count to the fundies.

by Anonymousreply 91March 13, 2019 10:52 PM

Ugh, so McCunt was back today? Glad I missed the show. She needs to take off for a few MONTHS!

It doesn't matter how in the wrong the Repubs are about any subject., this unhinged bitch will never say they've done anything wrong. She NEVER deviates from her tedious rote script, her tiresome 'talking points' and her fucking blue index cards!

McCunt would be lost without her Nazi husband giving her the next day's agenda every night before she stuffs her mouth with his micro-dick.

by Anonymousreply 92March 13, 2019 11:33 PM

R92 She was on yesterday. She only took off one day for “illness.”

by Anonymousreply 93March 13, 2019 11:40 PM

So I guess she will now preface every mention of her father with "I know you all say I talk about my dad too much."

by Anonymousreply 94March 14, 2019 12:07 AM

Why was Abby so quiet during the college segment, what’s she hiding?

by Anonymousreply 95March 14, 2019 1:05 AM

Abby, like Donald senior and Junior and Ivanka, is a Penn graduate.

Oh, Abby’s father is also a Penn alum. But DEFINITELY NO LEGACY OR NEPOTISM SHIT GOING ON THERE.

No, definitely not.

by Anonymousreply 96March 14, 2019 1:10 AM

And Joy smartly observed that the legacy system is racist and was created to keep Jews out of universities. That’s quite a statement to Meghan and Abby a few days after gentile Meghan cried because, she said, a Jewish cartoonist is antisemitic and it personally offends her Zionist heart.

by Anonymousreply 97March 14, 2019 1:11 AM

R95 and R96 cracked me the hell up!

by Anonymousreply 98March 14, 2019 1:20 AM

R92 also "NEVER deviates from her tedious rote script, her tiresome 'talking points' and her fucking blue index cards! What color are your repetitive index cards, R92? At least Meghan picks up a paycheck for her daily rants what's your excuse, you stupid bitch.

Yeah sure, R97, except for the fact Jared Kushner cruised into Harvard after a nice 2.5M donation from his father, you know, a Jew.

by Anonymousreply 99March 14, 2019 1:32 AM

The point, R99, is that Joy threw antisemitism in there because Meghan had just humiliated herself with her aggressive ignorance of the issue, and Joy’s comment made it sound like Meghan’s family—who Meghan brought into the conversation—participate in an antisemitic system. It may not have been noticed by the audience, but MM is so paranoid you can be sure she registered it.

by Anonymousreply 100March 14, 2019 1:36 AM

In light of current events, will Megan the half wit discuss how exactly she was accepted into Columbia University? I challenge anyone who gives her a benefit of a doubt to google some of the pieces she wrote in her foray as a blogger /author.

by Anonymousreply 101March 14, 2019 1:40 AM

From Meghan’s art history thesis on Buddhist art and architecture:

“So in conclusion, I will say, while it is interesting that the bodhisattva Avalokiteśvara was given male form in India and then was depicted as the female ascended being Guan Yin as Buddhism migrated to Korea, the Korean war was not half as bad as the Vietnam was, where my father John McCain was held as a prisoner by American hating foreigners. As someone with an adopted foreign sister I am NOT racist even though I can tell you think I am, but according to the Republican National Committee, Asians are sixty four times more likely to commit violence against Americans than Indians, and we have a lot of them in Arizona, so I can vouch for that fact. One last thing: I enjoyed learning about this strange fake religion of Buddhism, but I do need to stand my ground and assert that I am a devout Christian lest any doubt be cast because you unfairly assigned this topic to me. I would write more but you never give me enough time so I GUESS I’ll wrap it up. My God!”

by Anonymousreply 102March 14, 2019 1:50 AM

I guess we all know what Meghan's college entrance essay was about.

by Anonymousreply 103March 14, 2019 2:08 AM

R102 Haha. Spot on.

by Anonymousreply 104March 14, 2019 2:09 AM

*clap* *clap*

by Anonymousreply 105March 14, 2019 2:15 AM

It was called “My Father Is Inside Me” explaining why MeGunt does not need to serve in the military because she has the essence of a WAR HERO inside her and if she is not let in it’s because you liberals HATE AMERICA and HATE THE MILTARY. It was only worthy of a C but they gave a C+ because of the many ways it could be interpreted.

by Anonymousreply 106March 14, 2019 2:30 AM

Gotta. Love Joy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107March 14, 2019 2:42 AM

R106. “My Father is Inside Me”.

I can’t stop laughing.

by Anonymousreply 108March 14, 2019 2:54 AM

Shade glorious Shade. From Rawstory.

“Maybe it isn’t as good from some people, Hollywood elites’ perspective, as Harvard and Yale,” continued the Columbia University graduate, “but ASU has a president, Michael Crow, an incredible president, has been doing incredible things for a long time.”

by Anonymousreply 109March 14, 2019 2:57 AM

R106 That bitch! She stole the title of my memoir.

by Anonymousreply 110March 14, 2019 4:00 AM

She was in Shriek Mode with Leno today.

by Anonymousreply 111March 14, 2019 9:32 AM

University of Pennsylvania admitted and graduated:

—Donald J. Trump

—Donald J. Trump, Jr.

—Ivanka Trump

—John Huntsman

—Abby Huntsman

Is this enough to knock it down a tier in the U.S. News rankings?

by Anonymousreply 112March 14, 2019 10:48 AM

Add Missy Rosenberg Rivers to the list too!

by Anonymousreply 113March 14, 2019 12:19 PM

R113 Missy isn’t a legacy beneficiary; her mother went to Connecticut and Barnard and her father went to Cambridge (Rugby School). So Melissa likely paid a high entry fee, but she wasn’t a legacy.

by Anonymousreply 114March 14, 2019 12:24 PM

Meghan's college thesis, I'm John McCain's Daughter!

by Anonymousreply 115March 14, 2019 2:47 PM

Some troll was tweeting shit to Sunny claiming the only way she got her education was via Affirmative Action.

Sunny snapped that she'put her grades up against anyone on how she got into college. She also said legacy admissions need to go.

Oh, snap! ................Nutmeg must been primal screaming for 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 116March 14, 2019 3:00 PM

Whoopi walked out & surprised them. She has lost quite a bit of weight.

by Anonymousreply 117March 14, 2019 3:03 PM

Wow..Whoopi!

by Anonymousreply 118March 14, 2019 3:05 PM

McDaddy screeching "Never leave me again" to Whoopi, UGH.

by Anonymousreply 119March 14, 2019 3:05 PM

Her voice is weaker. She says this is her foray out & she will gradually increase her forays out before coming back.

NutMeg is going bonkers.

Whoopi was hospitalized for 3 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 120March 14, 2019 3:06 PM

I know.. my bleeding ears..

by Anonymousreply 121March 14, 2019 3:06 PM

Re Moogan^^

by Anonymousreply 122March 14, 2019 3:08 PM

R116, Sunny is incorrect. Hispanic and AAs are admitted with lower GPAs and SAT scores. Next in line are Whites and then Asians. They were just discussing the Harvard scandal on the show yesterday wherein the admissions board was trying to lower the number of Asian enrollees based on "personality traits" because they couldn't deny them based on their high test scores.

Lowest to highest scores: Black, Hispanic, White, Asian. The Asians have it the toughest.

by Anonymousreply 123March 14, 2019 3:12 PM

R123

Sunny was speaking about herself not the collective class of African Americans, Hispanics, etc..

by Anonymousreply 124March 14, 2019 3:14 PM

Meghan is so socially awkward. Screaming “don’t ever leave me” at Whoopi was uncomfortable. She has no social skills.

by Anonymousreply 125March 14, 2019 3:15 PM

Whoopi right back in stroking McDaddy's ego mode saying hospital worker told her "I love that little Meghan McCain", SMH.

by Anonymousreply 126March 14, 2019 3:15 PM

It looked strange, with the other women around Whoopi, that moogan stood at the far end of the table. She has no real connection with the group.

by Anonymousreply 127March 14, 2019 3:18 PM

Wow a rare 'surprise' on The View that they legitimately didn't know about. They looked genuinely shocked to see Whoopi! You can tell from the ladies' reaction that she nearly died... even Ana Navarro was crying, and Abby's baby nearly slid out.

by Anonymousreply 128March 14, 2019 3:33 PM

That explains why Joy’s health updates were so tentative and at one point she said something like “she’s still able to laugh” which sounded like something people say about those in hospice. Joy’s demeanour fueled the rumor that something was off and Whoopi could be out in LA rehearsing for the Oscars. The ladies must have been been very worried about her and possible losing her.

by Anonymousreply 129March 14, 2019 3:43 PM

Here it is for those who haven't been able to watch yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130March 14, 2019 4:03 PM

Abby “elite media” Huntsman. Tiresome. How did this fool retain the right wing brainwashing through Penn.

by Anonymousreply 131March 14, 2019 4:11 PM

R131 She grew up Mormon. Conservative fantasies are in the DNA.

by Anonymousreply 132March 14, 2019 4:21 PM

Whoopi is looking better than she has in a while, I’ve noticed that often happens to people who recover from an illness. Maybe it’s the rest they get it or maybe they were rundown before hand which contributed to their catching the illness.

by Anonymousreply 133March 14, 2019 4:59 PM

I’m glad Whoopi is well, but I hope she retires from The View. Joy’s a better moderator.

by Anonymousreply 134March 14, 2019 5:56 PM

I co-sign r134.

by Anonymousreply 135March 14, 2019 6:22 PM

Haaa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 14, 2019 6:35 PM

Same here R134. I'm glad Whoopi is recovering, and wish her the best. When Joy moderates, the panel seems lighter (except Moogs)...and more relaxed.

by Anonymousreply 137March 14, 2019 7:04 PM

R124, Asunción Cummings was seen as a minority by the admissions board and was moved to the head of the line it doesn't matter if she is deluded enough to think she gained entry to Binghamton University and The University of Notre Dame based solely on her scholastic achievements.

by Anonymousreply 138March 14, 2019 8:07 PM

R123 You appear to be assuming that there’s no way that she advanced because of merit. What’s the basis?

by Anonymousreply 139March 14, 2019 8:40 PM

I liked how Joy spoke out against legacy admissions. Of course, Meghan had to defend it because of her family. She has no sense of objectivity. Anything that's personal to her is off-limits. I did like how she (Meg) defended Arizona State U, though. Lori Loughlin is a high school graduate, not a college graduate. Mossimo is apparently a USC graduate. (He said something dismissive of ASU, didn't want his daughter to end up there.)

by Anonymousreply 140March 14, 2019 9:11 PM

She defended it because her family has a connection with their ‘leadership’ program. She didn’t think it was good enough for her though so pot meet kettle.

by Anonymousreply 141March 14, 2019 9:15 PM

Whoopi said that several of the women were visited her in the hospital and Meghan OF COURSE said, “I VISITED YOU, TOO! WE ALL VISITED!” and pointed at herself and rolled her eyes. Jesus fucking christ, she is as much of a narcissist as Trump.

by Anonymousreply 142March 14, 2019 9:40 PM

That Mossimo Giannulli dude's face is scary, those cheek implants are so obvious!

You'd think these rich people could find better plastic surgeons. A lot of them, their 'work' is so damn obvious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143March 14, 2019 9:58 PM

I was freaked out by his cheeks too

by Anonymousreply 144March 14, 2019 10:05 PM

R143

He was so handsome when he was younger.

by Anonymousreply 145March 14, 2019 10:07 PM

If those are really cheek implants, it looks like the doctor inserted them too low. I wonder if they'd look better a half an inch higher.

by Anonymousreply 146March 14, 2019 10:08 PM

R142.. Yeah, I saw that too..lol!

by Anonymousreply 147March 14, 2019 10:43 PM

OMG Aidy Bryant was on today and she is smaller than Meghan!!! I never would have guessed. She could do a great unhinged Meghan. It’s too bad Lorne Michaels sucks John McCain’s stiffy.

by Anonymousreply 148March 15, 2019 12:01 AM

Oh whoops she did play her.

by Anonymousreply 149March 15, 2019 12:04 AM

This is a fun takedown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150March 15, 2019 1:43 AM

R148 Yeah, Lorne hired Megan as an snl intern and also let Trump host snl. Very telling .

by Anonymousreply 151March 15, 2019 1:49 AM

I thought ASU was a party school. Remember that 80's movie where the guy made money doing a male pin-up calander and got his dive-team roommate to pose? Wasn't that ASU?

by Anonymousreply 152March 15, 2019 4:09 AM

I think Abby sucks up to Whoopi because she’s afraid of her.

by Anonymousreply 153March 15, 2019 4:16 AM

Isn't ASU the site of Fraternity X parties?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154March 15, 2019 5:54 AM

Caught the shade MeMe threw at Joy when she called Whoopie the first woman of The View.

by Anonymousreply 155March 15, 2019 8:33 AM

She is grotesque and has serious obsessive compulsive and narcissism disorders. She has give away that producers have told her to keep quiet until she is told it’s her turn, and the best she can muster is the disclaimer, “I know I am supposed to wait but can I talk now? I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. MY FATHER...”

They could be talking about bullfrog mating habits or a mass murder in a mosque or a viral video of baby goats making sugar cookies, and it will always be about her father, the military, how mean people are to her.

It’s truly the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen on network television. I have turned on Fox News on and off during the day out of curiosity and I’ve never even seen any of its hosts behave anything like McCain. I have seen clips of Hannity, Tucker Carlson et al online that show them being unhinged, but I think only the behind the scenes video of Bill O’Reilly and some of Alex Jones’s insane rants compare to what Meghan McCain does at least once a week on this show. Even if someone behind the scenes is in love with her for some reason, how can ABC News stand by and watch its reputation be so degraded by her?

by Anonymousreply 156March 15, 2019 8:46 AM

The Nets have bled viewers for so long they'll do anything to keep what eyeballs they have. Deplorables still count as numbers.

by Anonymousreply 157March 15, 2019 9:45 AM

I’ll keep saying it and one day it’ll be impossible for people to continue to ignore: ABC News is the broadcast networks’ version of Fox News. They’re more subtle about it, but they are working in service to the Trump regime regardless of Joy Behar’s and Ana Navarro’s aparrent criticisms.

Trump named ABC as his favorite network other than Fox.

ABC News got the exclusive interviews with Melania and Ivanka.

Bob Woodward reported in his book FEAR that when Trump’s pussygrabbing scandal hit, Kellyanne Conway immediately knew to call ABC and tell them to send David Muir, who came immediately, to do a short damage-control interview for Trump—and Chris Christi and Giuliani wrote the introduction for Muir’s interview.

by Anonymousreply 158March 15, 2019 10:05 AM

R156

Call me naive but I think ABC maybe getting a hint regarding Meghan.

The Twitter viewers have dragged her forever but that doesn't matter because it shows engagement.

However, the show is now getting negative press for her outbursts, unprofessional antics, being self-absorbed, etc..

The network probably doesn't like negative press.

by Anonymousreply 159March 15, 2019 10:58 AM

R159 The video above at R150, especially, does a great job of humiliating and shaming ABC without even questioning ABC explicitly. The guy says correctly that all of the women on The View now have to “babysit” McCain, who is utterly unqualified and who everyone in the audience understands is only there because of nepotism. He demonstrates with clips that McCain receives no audience reaction, and the awkwardness of her grandstanding followed by dead silence from the studio audience, while Sunny, who is superhumanly patient and who dares to use reason and evidence, gets applause every time she opens her mouth. ABC should feel absolutely humiliated. They’ve fucked up casting cohosts before, but I would go so far as to say that casting this woman and renewing her contract is probably the worst decision ABC has ever made.

by Anonymousreply 160March 15, 2019 11:09 AM

Can you imagine BW still being on the panel with the childish abrasive Meghan? I don't think she would be amused.

by Anonymousreply 161March 15, 2019 12:27 PM

I just love that little Meghan McCain!

by Anonymousreply 162March 15, 2019 12:28 PM

BW coddled Lizzie, so, being a Republican herself, Babs would have defended Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 163March 15, 2019 12:44 PM

I don’t think so, R163. Barbara was extremely dedicated to putting on appearances, and Meghan is utterly unprofessional. As much as anyone might hate Elisabeth Hasselbeck, she was composed and professional most of the time; that’s why the screaming match with Rosie made such waves. Meghan recreates the split screen antics all by herself at least once a week.

by Anonymousreply 164March 15, 2019 1:00 PM

r158 is right, we really need to look at which way ABC is leaning. If Trump likes ABC that speaks volumes.

by Anonymousreply 165March 15, 2019 1:46 PM

Less than 1% of abortions performed are late-term abortions and only in the case of a risk to the mother's life or the child having a genetic defect to where it cannot survive outside the womb. There is no such thing as a fetus surviving an abortion. McCain painting this as infanticide is a lie and hiding an agenda to repeal roe v wade by making this seem like some huge problem. Like immigration.

by Anonymousreply 166March 15, 2019 2:00 PM

Vision of the future: Alcoholic, aging Meghan gets herself knocked up by the Nazi. All goes well...for a while. She gets sick. It’s month seven and a half.

“Meghan, this is the hardest news I ever have to break to parents. This pregnancy could be life threatening. The chance of your child surviving isn’t great, and if he or she does...well, there’s a high probability there will be severe developmental problems. We need to talk about options.”

Meghan:

“Options?! What are you talking about? KILL IT. TAKE IT OUT. FIRE UP THE DYSON WETVAC. I am not ready to die. Are you fucking KIDDING ME, lady??!”

by Anonymousreply 167March 15, 2019 2:21 PM

"Not a team player" seems very accurate description of Bean.

by Anonymousreply 168March 15, 2019 2:31 PM

^^^^Ooops, meant for British Royal Family thread.

by Anonymousreply 169March 15, 2019 2:32 PM

What? I'mJohnMcCainsDaughter doesn't have a story about gifts from Whoopi? Whoopi gifted Ana a toilet seat and Sunny's kids shoes and Joy has received gifts....I thought for sure the Interrupter would interrupt with what Whoopi has gifted her but crickets....maybe Whoopi's shoes don't come in size Wide....

by Anonymousreply 170March 15, 2019 3:24 PM

Did Analyst Meghan just say to Joy "you weren't invited to my wedding", I turned away and missed the full exchange... If so, is that because the Analyst is still bristling over Ana's wedding...

by Anonymousreply 171March 15, 2019 3:30 PM

R139, of course not, I'm just stating facts in regard to college admissions standards. I happen to think Sunny hs an excellent work ethic and I've said as much in former threads. She just never seems to acknowledge that part of her success is due to her being a POC.

If she is going to talk about every negative experience she or her family have suffered at the hands of a prejudiced person she should also acknowledge how she has benefitted by being a POC in this society. I think she has a very specific narrative she likes to set forth on The View and not speaking about positive life changes in regards to her ethnicity don't fit that narrative.

Oh, and today Joy made the most amateurish and tone-deaf segway when (not actually) discussing the massacre in NZ. It was so horribly handled and it shows Joy is not quite as fast on her feet as I had assumed.

by Anonymousreply 172March 15, 2019 3:56 PM

She's very needy thanking a lone audience member for clapping.

by Anonymousreply 173March 15, 2019 5:07 PM

She seems to like to point out when one person claps for her, it should be embarrassing, but she draws attention to it,

by Anonymousreply 174March 15, 2019 6:15 PM

You said You WERE invited

Joy nonchalantly responded I know

by Anonymousreply 175March 15, 2019 7:34 PM

That guy in R150's link despises Meghan. I enjoy his videos. He'a always tearing McCunt a new asshole.

by Anonymousreply 176March 15, 2019 9:19 PM

I just love that little Meghan McCain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 15, 2019 10:28 PM

R172 no. Sunny busted her ass to get where she is. Her being a woman of color hasn’t advanced her at all.

Tell that to the many women of color I know that struggle after college. Their skin color isn’t helping them while I know white boys getting jobs like nothing and being able to live on their own in NYC. Spare me the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 178March 15, 2019 10:30 PM

I love how Meghan made the debate about her family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179March 15, 2019 10:31 PM

That little Meghan McPain

by Anonymousreply 180March 15, 2019 10:53 PM

"She's very needy thanking a lone audience member for clapping."

She does this very purposefully, to emphasize to herself and the audience that she's a lone voice of reason surrounded by madness. "Ph, there's at least one other sane person in the room" is her way of saying, "These gangs of people people victimize me because I'm different from all of them."

She HAS to feel like the lone martyr for her righteous cause. She HAS to be the victim, ALWAYS.

by Anonymousreply 181March 15, 2019 10:55 PM

Love the clip at R179. Joy's burst of laughter when Meghan referenced all the tweets she received complaining about how much she talks about her father. Meghan trying to make the legacy discussion about her family and then bragging about her several generations of male relatives who attended military school. Not a SINGLE person clapped; maybe that one supportive clapping guy was sick today. (Everyone who read the Rolling Stone article knows that John McCain was a total fuck-up academically who got into school only because of his father's sway.) Joy telling Meghan, No, this is not about you. Joy going back to her point about legacy policies discriminating against Jews and getting a big round of applause. The look on Meghan's face the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 182March 15, 2019 11:06 PM

Meghan is fucking psychotic

by Anonymousreply 183March 15, 2019 11:13 PM

Joy laughing at her is the best way to deal with her. She wants confrontation because she knows confrontation with Joy will mean sympathy from the Faux News crowd. Ignoring her is too passive for the BS she’s spinning. Laughing in her face is just perfect and you can tell it kills her.

by Anonymousreply 184March 15, 2019 11:24 PM

Having brown skin never has helped anyone in this Country. Sick of people saying this as if having white skin has been so hard in America...

by Anonymousreply 185March 15, 2019 11:27 PM

Good point r184 and laughing also denies her the split screen moment she so rabidly has been pursuing since day one.

by Anonymousreply 186March 15, 2019 11:30 PM

[quote]There is no such thing as a fetus surviving an abortion.

I don't think this is true. I recall a movie from a few years ago about one real life case. I think it was called October's Child or something like it.

by Anonymousreply 187March 15, 2019 11:32 PM

Sunny has a hard fucking job. Today alone, she had to:

—Serve as ABC News legal correspondent;

—Sit next to insane Meghan;

—Speak up for all Blatina people in the U.S.;

—Interview the governor of California; and then

—Sell shitty shit on a low-rent version of QVC.

by Anonymousreply 188March 15, 2019 11:55 PM

I'm going to hate Whoopi returning to moderator. Joy is so much better at it.

by Anonymousreply 189March 15, 2019 11:55 PM

I'm not looking forward to Whoopi's return either.

by Anonymousreply 190March 15, 2019 11:58 PM

R189 Agreed. Joy should permanently be in that seat. And now we’ll have Whoopi bitching about healthcare. As Whoopi said yesterday, she can BUY the machine she needed. She can’t relate to those of us who can’t buy the machine.

by Anonymousreply 191March 15, 2019 11:58 PM

The interview with the Gov. was pretty bad. Sonny tried, Joy challenged him once but mostly they let him do a monologue.

by Anonymousreply 192March 15, 2019 11:59 PM

Whoopi was making no sense yesterday. She seemed to think all the premiums she’s paid were put into a savings account waiting for her to use someday, so she thinks all those years of payments could buy the machine outright. Joy tried to say that her premiums were going to pay for others who got sick but she just wasn’t getting it. The audience was real quiet too even though Whoopi’s tone showed she was expecting applause and agreement.

by Anonymousreply 193March 16, 2019 12:04 AM

Meghan basically dismissed Gavin and licked his wife’s pussy for 3 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 194March 16, 2019 12:06 AM

After another massacre, I noticed how many times Meghan mentioned how much she loves to go shooting with her husband. Tone deaf ignorance is blissful in her Nazi household.

by Anonymousreply 195March 16, 2019 12:17 AM

Ana is on twitter saying Gavin Newsom reminded her of a younger Joe Biden with more hair, lol. She told him so during break, also that he is engaging, empathetic and charismatic.

by Anonymousreply 196March 16, 2019 12:18 AM

^I saw that Tweet.

by Anonymousreply 197March 16, 2019 12:38 AM

Why is it always Sunny who does the cheesy product placement segments? Let Abby and Moogan do it for once.

by Anonymousreply 198March 16, 2019 1:18 AM

Meghan's first reaction on the New Zealand massacre was to falsely claim that NZ has outlawed guns, implying that gun control doesn't work. So instead of seeing it as a tragedy, she saw an opportunity to spout out NRA talking points. She really is a vile piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 199March 16, 2019 1:45 AM

I am John McCain's daughter and my dad was the biggest NRA whore!

by Anonymousreply 200March 16, 2019 1:48 AM

I worked on Hollywood Squares with Whoopi for a couple years. She wasn't easy. Ego as fragile as Waterford crystal, and a quick temper. But beneath that, she is a kind, caring, and even sentimental person. I'm VERY glad to know she's OK, and I hope she's around for a very long time to come.

by Anonymousreply 201March 16, 2019 2:17 AM

She gave Gavin the slitty snake eyes today, but he kept looking at her dead in the eyes. She’s a “political analyst”, but he’s an actual politican. He was barely civilized to her. Obviously being a rude asshole to her works. The fat chickenshit backs down.

Here’s a theory (that I made up): she is descended from one of the great great Navy ace fighter pilot grandfather’s bang sessions with the maid, because she sure as hell didn’t inherit her mother’s rich wasp bird bone skeletal structure. That wide, fat, squat body and gigantic, yet somehow still completely flat ass is pure pull-the-plow peasant stock. Refer to a non-pregnant Abby’s physique for someone who fits the profile. Hence her desperate need to prove her pedigree and settling for her Mexican Nazi fat assed husband.

by Anonymousreply 202March 16, 2019 2:18 AM

Joy: There was a shooting by white supremacists at a mosque in New Zealand. It is terrible.

Meghan: GUNS WERE BANNED IN NEW ZEALAND SO I HAVE A LOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT!

Joy: This is sad and scary. Let’s move on.

Meghan: I married my husband because he likes to fish and hunt. We kill animals together and that gets me off. They’re telling me in my earpiece that guns are banned in Australia. Not New Zealand.

Joy: They have guns in New Zealand?

Meghan: Yes.

Joy: Hahahahaha, you are the dumbest thing we have ever had on this show. Dumber than Debbie Matenopoulos. Dumber than Candace Cameron. Hey, Meghan, want to talk about gun bans? Just kidding, Disney/ABC is intervening on your behalf, so let’s sell some Bachelor and Disney shit and we’ll be back for Sunny to sell some plastic shit.

by Anonymousreply 203March 16, 2019 8:32 AM

Well, the Beast did preface her exchange with Newsom by saying there's virtually nothing they agree on politically.

by Anonymousreply 204March 16, 2019 9:17 AM

R204 You say that as if it is to her credit. She’s a TV talk show host. Is she really paid for us to watch her discuss only things that interest her and with which she agrees?

by Anonymousreply 205March 16, 2019 9:26 AM

[quote]Whoopi was making no sense yesterday. She seemed to think all the premiums she’s paid were put into a savings account waiting for her to use someday, so she thinks all those years of payments could buy the machine outright. Joy tried to say that her premiums were going to pay for others who got sick but she just wasn’t getting it. The audience was real quiet too even though Whoopi’s tone showed she was expecting applause and agreement.

She was making perfect sense. She has paid decades to an insurance company. She was near death and her doctor deemed a machine necessary for her recovery. The insurance company which would have rented the machine said no. THAT'S what she was saying and she was right . You pay into the system and then some shirt and tie overrides her doctor and says no. Got it?

by Anonymousreply 206March 16, 2019 9:52 AM

Of course Whoopi made perfect sense, but from paying any kind of insurance (car, health etc), she knows that's not how any insurance company works. Premiums we pay monthly aren't put into a savings account for each premium payer's future use. We just continue paying all sorts of insurance for the rest of our lives, that's how insurance company CEO become billionaires! Through our premiums and by constantly denying diagnostic tests which can save our lives. Americans cannot be so stupid, they don't realize the health care industry is a for profit business and those profits are huge. Rich people are no longer happy being millionaires, they want more money.

This is why healthcare in the US must change. Take the business aspect out of it, the CEOs, VPs and the shareholders, just pay the people who count, doctors, nurses. Not already overpaid CEOs, bureaucrats and pencil pushers who are determining your healthcare outcomes because of nothing but their greed.

If a rich person like Whoopi can't even get a machine she needs, what hope is there for the rest of us?

by Anonymousreply 207March 16, 2019 11:29 AM

Meghan didn’t challenge Newsom because he’s quick and she’d lose.

by Anonymousreply 208March 16, 2019 11:31 AM

She didn’t challenge Newsom because he is handsome, older and white and she has daddy issues and wants to ride him.

by Anonymousreply 209March 16, 2019 11:33 AM

Whoopie had no energy at all. I think she'll stay through the election but I doubt she'll be fulltime host. I also think her various side film/tv appearances will really slow down.

by Anonymousreply 210March 16, 2019 11:58 AM

I think many, many rich and famous are scared now that nepotism is becoming the new #MeToo. So I think ABC and the other networks may change their attitude to Megan, Jenna, Abby, etc.

by Anonymousreply 211March 16, 2019 12:00 PM

I was impressed by Governor Newsom. So impressed that while he was speaking I was thinking why isn't he running for POTUS?

I was saddened to hear him say he has no plans to do that.

I was left really wishing he was the governor of my blue state.

by Anonymousreply 212March 16, 2019 2:11 PM

Newsom is perfect.

For California.

He is incredibly liberal, possibly even as far left as Occasio-Cortez. He’s always been pro-LGBT everything, he’s into all versions of diversity, pro healthcare, pro-free education, pro-environment. He just looks like a typical handsome white male politician. And, well, he did fuck around on his wife and he does have a smarmy m, glossy salesman vibe, so he is a typical politician—but very far to the left. That probably wouldn’t work well nationally.

by Anonymousreply 213March 16, 2019 2:16 PM

R213 I don’t believe anyone like him. They claim they’re pro LGBT for the vote then screw us over.

by Anonymousreply 214March 16, 2019 2:28 PM

R214 Newsom? Are you daft? He was the mayor of San Francisco, and the first mayor to marry same-sex couples, essentially catalyzing the whole same-sex marriage movement.

by Anonymousreply 215March 16, 2019 2:32 PM

r214, you could not be more wrong about Gavin. He has talked the talk and walked the walk with the LGBTQ community for decades.

He is the next generation's Jerry Brown. He will make a great president one day.

and r203, THAT is the reason I watch every day.

by Anonymousreply 216March 16, 2019 4:35 PM

The Heiress McCain telling Joan Rivers her father got her the internship at SNL>

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217March 16, 2019 5:15 PM

Does the Repug base have any regard for Meghan and Abby types. I mean she has all the right buzzwords but at the end of the day both of them live in NYC and work for the same ‘elite media’ they claim to be against. Would Trump voters in Alabama and North Dakota just see them as spoilt elite city girls?

by Anonymousreply 218March 16, 2019 5:33 PM

R218 Sadly it doesn't even register with them. But the Republican party has always been the party of the elite, rich Wall St types and business magnates.

They just rely on the votes of the dirty commoners in the rust belt who are too stupid to know they're being duped.

by Anonymousreply 219March 16, 2019 5:56 PM

I hope to hell nepotism becomes the new #metoo. Let’s see what happens with this college admissions bs.

Meghan saying Hollywood elites after attending Columbia and working for SNL made my jaw drop. She has no self awareness.

Agree she wants to bang Gavin and Gavin Newsom is going to be president (maybe in 2028). Love him and have for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 220March 16, 2019 7:06 PM

The tigress was on fierce this week.

by Anonymousreply 221March 16, 2019 7:07 PM

I like Gavin Newsom a lot, but I doubt he'll ever be President. Had he won in 2010 (for Governor), he probably would have been a top tier candidate in 2016 or 2020, but he'll be a lot older by 2028 and who knows what the future holds.

by Anonymousreply 222March 16, 2019 7:09 PM

Older? Jerry Brown would be a GREAT candidate for President.

by Anonymousreply 223March 16, 2019 7:18 PM

Gavin Newsom is 51....in 2028 he will only be 60.

by Anonymousreply 224March 16, 2019 7:22 PM

R205 Do ya watch this show? She whines about subjects she doesn't want to discuss almost every day.

by Anonymousreply 225March 16, 2019 8:46 PM

Megan McCain and Andy Cohen are BFFs - just sayin

by Anonymousreply 226March 16, 2019 8:53 PM

Trump attacking Senator McCain’s corpse on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 227March 16, 2019 10:24 PM

My money's on McCain's corpse, r227.

by Anonymousreply 228March 16, 2019 10:46 PM

I don't believe for one second they're real friends. They're aquaintences (sp?) and that's solely because she's a huge fan of all the Real Housewives shows.

by Anonymousreply 229March 16, 2019 11:28 PM

I was reading the comments in the YouTube post of the episode where Whoopi made a brief appearance (still not feeling 100%). People were posting comments like: "I hope she's OK, but I Joy is a better moderator."

by Anonymousreply 230March 17, 2019 12:04 AM

If not for ego dynamics, the producers really should bring Whoopi back but let Joy moderate.

by Anonymousreply 231March 17, 2019 12:11 AM

But on The View of all shows, producers have always made some of the worst possible decisions, from casting to topics to selling shit. Or worst decisions as far as making the show watchable and having any informational integrity, anyway. I guess in the long run it’s been profitable for ABC or it wouldn’t have been on for so long.

by Anonymousreply 232March 17, 2019 12:15 AM

So is The Heiress McCain going to major rant about Trump's latest dig at her sainted father tomorrow and then quickly fall back into line, or mini rant and fall back into line or ignore and stay in line since she already snapped back on twitter, what is your prediction? I predict tears and rant and then fall back into line while pretending to not be in line.

by Anonymousreply 233March 17, 2019 3:38 PM

Her soul is gone. She’s a Nazi just doing her job now, and she will carry Trump’s water more and more. Meghan McCain has been brainwashed. Compare The View Meghan with any video of her from five or more years ago. She used to be calm and agreeable; now she is defensive, paranoid and she spews propaganda only. Also compare her to videos of Scientologists spewing insane Scientology talking points—same exact behavioral traits, same abandonment of reason. She is actually brainwashed.

by Anonymousreply 234March 17, 2019 3:59 PM

[quote]She HAS to feel like the lone martyr for her righteous cause. She HAS to be the victim, ALWAYS.

What exactly is McCunt's cause? She sure cannot stand in solidarity with the uneducated hillbillies who voted for Trump. She might act low-rent but she's the daughter of an heiress. Everything about this bitch is fake.

McCunt just wants fame, at any cost.

by Anonymousreply 235March 17, 2019 5:00 PM

“What exactly is McCunt's cause?”

ME!

It is MY TURN!

ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!

My father!!!

I AM STILL TALKING!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 236March 17, 2019 5:03 PM

Ana is tweeting the Whoopi is back tomorrow, the coddling of the brat resumes.

As for Analyst Meghan's cause, her cause is to "destigmatize grieving" and "normalize conversation about grief". I know this because she tweets it and Jake Tapper retweets and likes it. I extra detest her for making me dislike Jake Tapper.

by Anonymousreply 237March 17, 2019 5:08 PM

R237

Whoopi isn't returning full time yet. She said her doctor wants her to ease back into work & build up her strength. Plus, he told her she's not supposed to be around a lot of people yet due to her immune system.

by Anonymousreply 238March 17, 2019 5:12 PM

Whoopi said herself during her surprise that she would be back on Monday...

by Anonymousreply 239March 17, 2019 5:37 PM

...part time at first.

by Anonymousreply 240March 17, 2019 5:42 PM

If Whoopi does start easing back in tomorrow, I imagine within the first 30 seconds of the show the screecher will squawk something like "The first lady of The View is back", "No one can do it like you can Whoopi", "Oh my god, this is how it should be, at last", something to throw shade at Joy rather than a simple "Welcome back, glad you're doing better.".

by Anonymousreply 241March 17, 2019 5:56 PM

So As seen on-video, Sick Whoopi hugged every single staffer. Not smart.

by Anonymousreply 242March 17, 2019 8:03 PM

R242

I doubt her doctor would be happy with her hugging so many people.

by Anonymousreply 243March 17, 2019 8:17 PM

Yes R207!

by Anonymousreply 244March 17, 2019 8:50 PM

Whoopi said comments before like - if I didn't get into an accident all year, give me my insurance money back. And similar things about health insurance. I don't know why she doesn't understand the premiums go into a pool that pay other people in the same insurance pool / company (and yes - it pays the executives and staff in the companies, but still - it can't all go back to the insured at the end). UHC's CEO made something like 100 million one year which is truly egregious, but generally speaking, you can't get your money "back" once you pay it in. There have been quite a few years I had expenses over my premium totals - and some where I used nothing - so it balances out.

Anyway, I wonder if they'd let Joy host while whoopi comes back to lessen the burden on her. I don't know if that can happen contractually or if it would make the dynamic screwed up, but it would be interesting to see.

by Anonymousreply 245March 17, 2019 8:59 PM

If the Beast starts throwing First-Lady-Of-The-View shade again, I really hope Joy takes her revenge on the days she's back as moderator.

Joy - Hello again and welcome to The View....

MeMe - Can I just say real quick....

Joy - No, I'm in charge now.

Raucous audience applause.

by Anonymousreply 246March 17, 2019 10:58 PM

My dream episode:

Joy: Welcome to The View! Whoopi, we’re glad to have you back.

Whoopi: You did such a great job moderating, I thought you should take over for a while.

Joy: Happy to! This weekend—

Meghan: Can I just say—

Joy: No, Meghan. I’m opening the show.

Meghan: My fath—

Joy: This is not the John McCain Tribute Hour. Get a crystal ball and your own show. Sorry, everyone...according to a new study that came out today—

Meghan: OH MY GOD! I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.

Joy: I’m done. Get her out of here.

Sunny: Will you two—

Joy: I’m not kidding. I’m not going to dodge the whines of a petulant child. Get her off the stage. We’ll wait.

Joy: Is someone coming for her? Here they come. GET HELP, MEGHAN. Goodbye. OK then! According to a new study...

by Anonymousreply 247March 17, 2019 11:06 PM

Mon 3/18: Marcia Clark

Tues 3/19: Preet Bharara, Priyanka Chopra-Jonas

Wed 3/20: Will Packer, Producer of documentary on Atlanta Child Murders

Thurs 3/21: Day of Hot Topics

Fri 3/22: Maddie Corman

by Anonymousreply 248March 17, 2019 11:25 PM

Who cares about the guests? They’re all just there to sell shit.

by Anonymousreply 249March 17, 2019 11:26 PM

I understand how insurance works, but she does kind of have a point. I've been paying car insurance for 30 years without an accident, but if I do eventually get into an accident, I bet my insurance company will find a way not to pay.

by Anonymousreply 250March 18, 2019 12:09 AM

Sunny is now messing with McGunt by mentioning the DOJ every chance she gets and looking at McGunt as she does it. Maybe she’ll get a clue about talking about her dead as a door nail father every four seconds.

I wonder if she’ll do the “I’m intimidating you” fat girl slit eyes when Preet Bharara’a there. He’ll laugh in her face, but she, of course, will not get it.

by Anonymousreply 251March 18, 2019 2:57 AM

There is nothing new about what Forest Trump said about McCain or anything this weekend and I really can't stomach all this McCain worship and putting the Heiress on some pedestal today is nauseating. She and sanctimonious Abby will be right back to their not so veiled support of him tomorrow. t

by Anonymousreply 252March 18, 2019 3:09 PM

What a cunt Mooghan is. Such bitchiness toward Joy.

by Anonymousreply 253March 18, 2019 3:11 PM

She can't even be nice when Joy siding with her and Sunny commending her "classy" response to Trump should be followed up with a "why can't you act like that here on a daily basis?"

by Anonymousreply 254March 18, 2019 3:14 PM

I remember when Joy expressed shock that Kid Rock attacked her of all people and Meghan told Joy that she’s a big figure on the left and what she says has a lot of sway around the country. That confirmed for me that Meghan and her husband have Joy as their target if they can get Joy into a split screen fight or push Joy to say something that crosses the line they will have won major points for their side and major fame and their own show will follow (in their minds)

by Anonymousreply 255March 18, 2019 3:17 PM

ITA r255, the only split screen that will bring her the notoriety she craves and the points she will get from her (and Trump's) base is with Joy, has to be with Joy.

by Anonymousreply 256March 18, 2019 3:20 PM

I'm already over Whoopi's return. She rambles endlessly which gives the rest little time. It's rambling word salad.

Joy kept the panel on track & moving

by Anonymousreply 257March 18, 2019 3:22 PM

Word salad is right. Hope she is easing back with only a couple days a week and we have Joy moderating at least once or twice a week for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 258March 18, 2019 3:25 PM

Wow, Whoopi going IN on poor Sunny. Good for Sunny for ignoring it and doing her job like a professional.

by Anonymousreply 259March 18, 2019 3:30 PM

I'm so glad Whoopi is back, the show felt so incomplete without her wit and guidance of the panel.

Miss Tigress McCain is quiet today, she doesn't want to take the spotlight off Whoopi. Their comraderie is whimsical.

by Anonymousreply 260March 18, 2019 3:43 PM

STFU R260. You are so TEDIOUS, not funny in the least.

Get back to your knitting or cleaning the litter boxes of your 22 cats.

by Anonymousreply 261March 18, 2019 6:20 PM

Meghan is just dying to get blasted by Trump in a tweet. Imagine the mileage and victim hood she could get.

by Anonymousreply 262March 18, 2019 6:24 PM

As much as I loathe her you know her tweet to the Cheeto in chief really got him where it counts his need to believe he is loved by all.

by Anonymousreply 263March 18, 2019 7:01 PM

Keep posting, R260, your posts are creative and fun. Ignore the unoriginal imbecile at R261 who has to rely on worn-out insults in order to make her point.

by Anonymousreply 264March 18, 2019 7:59 PM

Meghan’s clip from today made it inti heavy rotation on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 265March 18, 2019 8:40 PM

Funny how she didn't interrupt or screech while her co-workers were over the top glorifying her father as she sat there like some kind of queen on a throne or a mafia boss. Oh Joy, I hope they are paying you well for all this deference. Tomorrow she'll be back to interrupting and her usual nastiness when it isn't all about the canonization of her father.

by Anonymousreply 266March 18, 2019 9:33 PM

What did Whoopi say to Sunny?

by Anonymousreply 267March 18, 2019 9:49 PM

With everything going on in the world the producers decided they would spend an entire segment on Trump's tweet about McCain. The producers/director who thought it was a good idea to lead Hot Topics with this repetitive McCain ass-kissing should be ashamed of themselves.

As for Whoopie's return, I certainly haven't missed her "...you know, you know, you know..." bullshit. Why is she a talk show moderator if she can't seem to find the most basic words to express her thoughts and opinions? Maybe Meghan can tutor her on the glory of using the pre-written, talking points index cards.

by Anonymousreply 268March 18, 2019 9:50 PM

Did they even mention the Assault Rifles ban in New Zealand?

by Anonymousreply 269March 18, 2019 10:33 PM

R269 No, but I am watching now and Meghan just said, “I think it’s because he almost died, but we used to spend weekends together hunting and fishing, celebrating life.”

BY KILLING THINGS

by Anonymousreply 270March 18, 2019 11:05 PM

Republicans love killing.

by Anonymousreply 271March 19, 2019 3:26 AM

Didn't McGunt last year she thought Trump was funny when he was saying things attacking Hillary? Then she had to apologize for saying she hated Hillary? Not so funny now, eh cunt?

by Anonymousreply 272March 19, 2019 3:39 AM

What gratuitous and hyperbolic praises will the cohosts lavish on the ghost of Saint John McCain this morning?

What future landfill items will ABC Senior Legal Correspondent Sunshine hawk on the hotly anticipated View Your Deal segment??

WHEN will this excellent journalistic endeavor finally win ABC/Disney and Journalist Meghan McCain their long overdue Pulitzer Prize??!

by Anonymousreply 273March 19, 2019 11:44 AM

Tell me about it, r268. Meghan McCain is vile, but Whoopi is arrogant, and has an exaggerated sense of her intellect, a conceit of opinion, born from a lack of higher education. Both represent the worst parts of America.

by Anonymousreply 274March 19, 2019 12:49 PM

Whoopi is a dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 275March 19, 2019 1:27 PM

Ugh, Whoopi is there again, I was hoping she'd do a short week not a full week.

by Anonymousreply 276March 19, 2019 3:01 PM

Wow Whoopi really is nauseating sucking up to the Heiress, "You look so beautiful, like a bouquet of flowers". I may lose my breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 277March 19, 2019 3:16 PM

I know.. it's nauseating. The kissing ass between the two is sickening. Whoopi is Moogan's protector.. back to her "safe" place.

by Anonymousreply 278March 19, 2019 3:22 PM

So Whoopi left mid show, hope she takes the rest of the week off....she can worship Snake Eyes from home .

by Anonymousreply 279March 19, 2019 4:00 PM

So, Whoopi just does the Hot Topics then goes home?

I'm so glad she wasn't moderator during the Preet interview. We'd have only gotten 2 questions because of her incessant yammering.

by Anonymousreply 280March 19, 2019 4:00 PM

I wish that Joy would eventually bring up all the Russian NRA money St. John lined his campaign pockets with.

Not hyperbole, just tens of millions of dollars.

In Jesus' name...

by Anonymousreply 281March 19, 2019 4:40 PM

I believe Joy will bring up all kinds of things in her post View book she will write. We have to wait til the show ends for the real story and true bombshell book. Whatever is in the Ladies that Punch book that's coming out in April will be a mild children's book compared to what will come out after the show is over. I imagine Joy will have a very comfortable retirement with what her post View tell all book will net her.

by Anonymousreply 282March 19, 2019 4:44 PM

So Sunny said today Whoopi has helped her not spoil her children....doesn't Whoopi support her kids/grandkids....do any even have jobs or careers?....

by Anonymousreply 283March 19, 2019 4:46 PM

Whoopi gets very defensive when Joy and Sunny talk about people who start on third base. The last time that topic came up, Whoopi joined in with Megunt and Abyss and shouted down J & S saying no way, no how does having a famous/wealthy parent guarantee success and the children of celebrities and very deserving of their sucess.

by Anonymousreply 284March 19, 2019 5:18 PM

Meghan has now become self-conscious about mentioning her father by name so I've noticed she now brings him up in conversation by (as usual) veering off into her own topic. Today she said let's be clear that those who have lost a presidential election are not losers. I think it would be quicker and less time consuming to just let her say "My father" a few times during the show.

I also don't care for the way she said the audience is hostile to her because of her political views. There is such a lack of professionalism these days by so-called media personalities. They constantly play the victim by publicly insulting their audience. I cannot imagine how Barbara Walters would feel watching this behavior play out on a daily basis.

As for Whoopi, I don't think she's well enough to be out and about. Every time the camera was off her you could hear her coughing in the background. I don't know why they're dragging her in there each day just to moderate Hot Topics. I would think that would be exhausting for her and it would just take her longer to fully recuperate.

by Anonymousreply 285March 19, 2019 6:07 PM

I bet it's not them dragging her in there but her ego not being able to handle being out of the limelight.

by Anonymousreply 286March 19, 2019 6:15 PM

Even though she's not good at her job I think she does surprisingly add 'name value' to the show. Especially with the revolving door of co-hosts the last few years. Simply put: none of the others are that recognisable to the rest of the country. Even Joy who has been on the show for years, just registers as middle-aged white female comedian. People still think she's Jewish. You see in the Facebook comments that the basics and fraus will even go as far as to say they'll stop watching if Whoopi ever leaves, or that SHE should be president (LOL). Sad but true, people like to watch celebrities they recognise.

It's like saying "oh Wendy said something this morning" or "I was watching Ellen and she said ____". ABC wants to get away from "I was watching The View and the ladies were talking about ____" because if it's just a bunch of random 'ladies' yelling at each other, people will start to tune out. Despite the original incarnation of the show being like that.

Even though she's horrible for the show I think you'll find she's very well-liked and well-recognised outside of it. Not only was she a big star in her brief period in the early 90s, but people grew up watching her films so she's kind of stuck with them for life and remembered fondly by those who watched Sister Act etc.

by Anonymousreply 287March 19, 2019 6:53 PM

Maybe moogan has been calling Whoopi.... crying, begging her to come back to give her a safety net on the panel. "Joy is so mean to me!"

by Anonymousreply 288March 19, 2019 6:55 PM

Cindy McCain posted a message on Twitter she received about John and Meghan.

Which one of you bitches wrote this to the Widow McCain?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289March 20, 2019 12:12 AM

Haha! More Messages like that for the widow McCain and her “to hell with the Hollywood elites” havalina of a daughter.

by Anonymousreply 290March 20, 2019 12:33 AM

Whoopi isn't sucking up, she's comforting Meghan because the fucking psycho President of the United States is attacking her dead father. I can't stand her but she doesn't deserve that.

by Anonymousreply 291March 20, 2019 12:57 AM

R291 She kinda deserves it, karmically speaking. No matter what he says or does, she says she loves the country but chooses party over everything. Ultimately, she chooses Trump over her own father because she supports the GOP unconditionally and the GOP supports Trump unconditionally. If I were in her place, I would definitely be a party defector and urge anyone who claims to follow me to do the same.

by Anonymousreply 292March 20, 2019 1:00 AM

Meghan is a conundrum, a true patriot. She is a bit mystical and so very vulnerable. At times she is also a histrionic temptress. Irresistible. She reminds me of a young Pamela Anderson Churchill.

by Anonymousreply 293March 20, 2019 8:21 AM

R286 I agree 100%.

by Anonymousreply 294March 20, 2019 9:35 AM

I can’t understand why Whoopi would come in for the first 10 minutes. Presumably to do that, she would have to participate in the “hot topics” meetings before the show in order to facilitate the conversation. Even if she skipped that, she still has to commute. After that effort, what’s the big deal of staying on the set another 40 minutes?

by Anonymousreply 295March 20, 2019 9:40 AM

No one is to question the Whoopi. She's so brilliantly popular the network would fail without her. Anytime she arrives is proclaimed daybreak, and she always leaves us too soon.

by Anonymousreply 296March 20, 2019 9:46 AM

What the hell was going on with Joy and Priyana Chopra?

Does Joy... hate her? It seemed like it lol. Maybe there was tension when Priyanka guest co-hosted a few times last year.

Either way it was kind of weird and funny.

by Anonymousreply 297March 20, 2019 11:52 AM

R295, I don't think she shows up for morning meetings.

by Anonymousreply 298March 20, 2019 11:52 AM

R297 I noticed Joy’s edge with her, too. She wasn’t exactly rude, but pretty contrarian.

by Anonymousreply 299March 20, 2019 11:55 AM

That Priyanka person is an idiot and her stupid sham PR marriage is annoying. I’m Team Joy.

by Anonymousreply 300March 20, 2019 12:01 PM

I just don't understand why they can't get intelligent women for this panel.

by Anonymousreply 301March 20, 2019 12:05 PM

I get the feeling Priyanka is basically an Indian Ivanka. Is that right? She seems haughty and rehearsed to present well and to rattle off life wisdom beyond her years and beyond her grasp.

by Anonymousreply 302March 20, 2019 12:07 PM

“She’s standing in the hallway where the guests are, yelling at me about a tampon.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303March 20, 2019 12:25 PM

The Whoopi described by Jenny in article r303 posted above is the Whoopi I see also and I don't like her, never have...all the sucking up everyone does to Whoopi about how great and generous she is to me is just fear talking...I believe Barbara was awful too but never could understand how Whoopi got away with being so visibly rude and disdainful towards Barbara on air the last couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 304March 20, 2019 1:17 PM

[quote]What the hell was going on with Joy and Priyana Chopra? Does Joy... hate her? It seemed like it lol. Maybe there was tension when Priyanka guest co-hosted a few times last year. Either way it was kind of weird and funny.

Their tension might go back to Priyanka's View appearance about two or three years ago, when she vehemently denied her very obvious nose job. I don't remember how the topic even came up, as the panel usually never asks any guest about their plastic surgery. As Priyanka denied her nose job, Joy kept raising her eyebrows.

Priyanka kept touching her nose and denying her nose job. Priyanka's mom was in the audience that day, her mom's nose was huge.

by Anonymousreply 305March 20, 2019 1:22 PM

Priyanka's nose, her current nose might be her second nose job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306March 20, 2019 1:24 PM

I recall a blind item about an actress throwing a fit on a movie set as to where on the call list her name was listed, she thought she should be "billed" higher although the daily list had nothing to do with the movie's billing. It was thought by the majority to be Priyanka given the clues. Maybe she is very demanding backstage and Joy wasn't having it? Perhaps the fabricated attention her recent fake wedding got her has made her even more demanding. I don't know, just a thought.

by Anonymousreply 307March 20, 2019 1:33 PM

The excerpt from the book at R303 is fascinating. I kind of assumed the book would be a puff piece, and that they'd talk about some backstage quibbles and funny stories, the split screen disaster etc., but wouldn't properly go IN on each other.

I'd like to hear about those years from the perspectives of the others but Jenny's descriptions of both Barbara AND Whoopi borders on defamation of character lol. She's always been open about hating her time on The View, but this is something else. The Whoopi stuff isn't that surprising (except that she actually cares enough to want moderator duty since she seems not to take it seriously at all and barely speaks during some topics). It's also interesting that Jenny thinks Whoopi was legitimately underpaid and there seems to be an understanding that she WAS keeping the show afloat during those thin years.

I find it hard to sympathise with Barbara, even if it just paints her as a batty, senile old woman who didn't know any better. Not only has she been horrible her whole career (let's not even go into the Roy Cohn situation), but the way she treated Joy at the end was appalling and though she may have forged new ground in journalism for women, she was by and large a terrible interviewer.

I wonder if Rosie O will be able to get in her thoughts that Bill Geddie fathered one of Elisabeth's children (or whatever she was talking about on WWHL). This could get really nasty.

by Anonymousreply 308March 20, 2019 1:36 PM

Thanks for linking that article, R303! Wow! I hope that Rosie Perez is participating. Anyone know if Star Jones will participate?

by Anonymousreply 309March 20, 2019 1:39 PM

One more thing, i've noticed that a lot of former co-hosts have nothing but nice things to say about Whoopi when they leave. Which is as much a shock to me as it is to anyone who watches the show. Even Jedediah (who Whoopi treated like a piece of gum stuck to her shoe and whose name Whoopi probably doesn't even know) was showering praise on her and still sometimes does in other interviews even though she's a Fox airhead now. Michelle Collins, Candace CB, Sherri, Nicolle Wallace, Rosie Perez.... from what Sunny and Abby say it seems like she does a lot to help them and their families out when the cameras aren't rolling.

So it's interesting that Jenny's take is so different (and more in line with the Whoopi we see on camera).

by Anonymousreply 310March 20, 2019 1:39 PM

I found Jenny intolerable to watch. Thinking about it now, I disliked watching her as much as I dislike watching Meghan McCain, but for different reasons.

I liked Rosie Perez a lot, except when she was prattling on about boxing, which was half the time she was talking.

by Anonymousreply 311March 20, 2019 1:50 PM

I appreciate Jenny's being honest. (In fact, in that excerpt, I thought she was a little too honest at times.) As annoying as she can be, there's something likable about her. I wonder if the other participants will be as honest. Or will they be afraid?

I'm definitely going to buy this book

by Anonymousreply 312March 20, 2019 1:58 PM

Ha ha I’m one of those people who assumed that Jenny wore glasses to appear intelligent.

It’s hilarious that they wanted her to be more political but first they had to figure out if she’s a Democrat or a Republican.

I like Jenny but I can’t stand her for more than a few minutes at a time. Her appearances on Singled Out were perfect: 30 seconds of her sexy snark and then back to Chris Hardwick.

by Anonymousreply 313March 20, 2019 2:31 PM

Whoopi is such a terrible moderator and personality. I wish she would have died.

by Anonymousreply 314March 20, 2019 2:59 PM

Whoopi is still coughing and sitting next to a pregnant woman, is any of this a good idea?

Ugh, more fawning over McCain and stroking his Analyst daughter.

by Anonymousreply 315March 20, 2019 3:06 PM

....and now they (Sunny) have to stroke Cindy McCain as "a lovely person", BLECH.

by Anonymousreply 316March 20, 2019 3:09 PM

That excerpt shows that both Barbara and Whoopi are extremely difficult people to work with. Whoopi's obsession with moderating was bizarre. Why would she be so obsessed with a role she doesn't appear to give a shit about. Joy is a hundred times more effective at the job. It doesn't look like the issue is money. The issue seems to be about control. Whoopi wants to be the boss. And Jenny was right that Whoopi plays favorites and cuts people off if she doesn't like them. It's very obvious she's doing that now to Sunny, who is both well informed and well spoken, and who has actually worked in the court system, and can look at a situation from both sides. Maybe she's intimidated by Sunny. And so is Meghan. In any workplace, sometimes the shitty workers clamber together to bully or ostracize the overachievers. (No one's worried about Abby, obviously.)

by Anonymousreply 317March 20, 2019 3:20 PM

Analyst Meghan laughing at Joy's jokes today because the theme of the show today is National Worship the McCains Hour, tomorrow she'll be back to snakes eyes, nasty and not so subtly defending or siding Cheetolini.

by Anonymousreply 318March 20, 2019 3:32 PM

Jenny's chapter fills in a lot of missing pieces of the puzzle. Whoopi dismissed Barbara long before Barbara left (and maybe she had good enough reason, but she was kind of bitchy about it).

Then, I believe that Rosie forced out Bill Gedde as one of the conditions of her return. (She hated his guts.)

So, who the hell is in charge now? Apparently nobody.

by Anonymousreply 319March 20, 2019 4:07 PM

This book would be the perfect tool for Rosie to air her grievances. Oh, I hope she did!

I will be totally bummed out if it turns out that Joy is nasty behind the scenes. I'm fine if she's revealed to be insecure or needy, I just don't want people to say that she's a witch in real life. That would be disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 320March 20, 2019 4:13 PM

I love Joy, but she's always reminded me of that aunt you love to sit next to at family events who makes a lot of snarky remarks about people. But you're afraid to get up and leave the table because you're scared of what she'll say about you while you're gone.

by Anonymousreply 321March 20, 2019 4:25 PM

Haha r321 perfect description

by Anonymousreply 322March 20, 2019 4:49 PM

It is being suggested in the Cindy McCain thread that someone on this thread sent the message to Cindy about her pos husband and fat daughter. It wasn't me but I'm honored just to be nominated.

by Anonymousreply 323March 20, 2019 5:25 PM

Probably not someone in this thread. Trump is trying to brainwash his followers, poor republicans, to hate the McCains. Those fools want to prove their devotion to Dear Leader, so they're rechanneling the energy they usually dedicate to racism and chauvinism--and they're temporarily directing it towards the McCain family instead. The orange turd is wasting his time getting his monkeys to chase after a dead man. Even though his grudge has outlasted McCain's life, he has much bigger fish to fry now.

Since there are very few Trumpsters here on the DL, it's very unlikely that someone on this thread made that post and did Trump's dirty work.

by Anonymousreply 324March 20, 2019 5:33 PM

This made me LOL

“During another show, Jenny referred to herself in the third person, telling a story about meeting a fan. “Who is Jenny McCarthy?” Barbara asked on TV.

Jenny played it off as a joke. “I totally brushed it off. That’s where Barbara’s head was. She was spacing out. She was checking out.”

Within days, The View had new instructions for Jenny. “I was told, ‘We cannot do pop culture anymore because she doesn’t know who the people are.’”

Can’t wait for the book.

by Anonymousreply 325March 20, 2019 5:47 PM

Hopefully Debbie M participates too. Someone once wrote on Rosie's blog. This show is masterful at dumping women.

by Anonymousreply 326March 20, 2019 5:52 PM

Will any of the girls come back to the panel to discuss the book? I have a feeling Sherri will be promoting it all over the place.

It's interesting that Hasselbeck didn't participate in the book when you see how hard Jenny went on Barbara and Whoopi. I know she's ready to play the victim card but unless she's already planning the defamation lawsuit and wanted to bolster her case by not being involved at all, I don't see why you wouldn't air your grievances. Especially when the ladies have generally been nice to her since she left (notably Whoopi and Joy).

by Anonymousreply 327March 20, 2019 5:59 PM

Hasselback is writing her own book about her time there which will be released to coincide with the Ladies That Punch, guess she wanted her own control over the info.

Speaking of Sherri, I hope she fills in for both Sara Haines and JournalistAbby when they go on maternity leave (hopefully Abby's will be permanent leave), she was very good filling in for Wendy Williams. When Sherri was hosting Wendy, Jenny McCarthy came on as a guest, they really are good friends and they did mention the kicking and pinching under the table that went on, lol.

by Anonymousreply 328March 20, 2019 6:06 PM

[quote] It's interesting that Hasselbeck didn't participate in the book

Nah not interesting, she has her ow book out that she is doing the signing tour.

Elisabeth Hassellbeck, former star of "The View". signing copies of Point of View

3/27/19 7:00 PM at Books & Greeting - Livingston Streeet. Northvale, NJ. 4/3/19 1:30 PM at Barnes & Noble - Old Camp Road. The Villages, FL.

by Anonymousreply 329March 20, 2019 6:08 PM

I, too, pre-order ordered the book. Like joy very much, Meghan should be fired. One weird question for your consideration, was whoopi maybe trying to protect Barbara Walters, who she knew was intellectually infirm, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 330March 20, 2019 6:09 PM

R330, I don't think so. When Rosie came back (before quitting AGAIN), it was clear that Whoopi was pissed that Rosie (another control freak) was trying to take too much control of the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 331March 20, 2019 6:11 PM

Joy has a number of lifelong friendships so I don't imagine that she's a backstabber.

by Anonymousreply 332March 20, 2019 6:18 PM

Just noticed Joy is suddenly wearing a cross!? I do know one of her best friends is a priest, but I always thought she wasn't religious. She was raised a Catholic, yet never talks about being religious. Now she's wearing a cross. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 333March 20, 2019 11:53 PM

She was on a show hosted by a priest before where she talked about being an atheist and finding the catholic teachings ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 334March 20, 2019 11:55 PM

The ass kissing today was completely disgusting and infuriating. Especially when Sunny said that there was a time when politicians families were off limits. Must have been before John McCain called Chelsea Clinton ugly and said she was Janet Reno's kid. And Abby saying that millions have served in the military because of McCain.

Why don't just have the heiress spread her legs on the table and everyone take their turns licking? That's pretty much what it was for ten minutes today. This guy's been in office for two years and has said hateful shit about so many people, yet this is supposed to be some big breaking point for everyone on the panel? And Like the McCain's are going to change parties now? Give me a fucking break. Sunny, Joy and Whoopi should be ashamed of themselves. Neither Joy or Whoopi thought he that was great back in 2008. Joy trashed him all the time. So why the sudden change?

Sick of the lionization of this guy and treating his spoiled, self centered offspring as some sort of martyr. This show is officially in the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 335March 21, 2019 12:06 AM

R335, Joy and Sunny, I would suspect, are picking their battles.

by Anonymousreply 336March 21, 2019 12:18 AM

There's picking your battles and there's flat out lying and distorting history. Joy to her credit did try and make a point about the Republican party being cowards and abandoning McCain. But it was a disgusting segment full of nothing but ridiculous whitewash to placate one person on the panel.

by Anonymousreply 337March 21, 2019 12:35 AM

Imagine you've been a republican your whole life and now the leader of the Republican party is trying to turn the entire party against you. And people in your party...who are your friends...are publicly sympathizing with you, but they're too afraid to call out the bully. It's unreal. It almost makes me feel sorry for Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 338March 21, 2019 12:55 AM

The same leader that she's defended countless times over the last year and a half?

by Anonymousreply 339March 21, 2019 1:00 AM

R339, I don't think I've ever heard Meghan defend Trump. She's repeatedly talked about understanding why flyover states voted for Trump but that's about all.

by Anonymousreply 340March 21, 2019 1:04 AM

R340 Sure. Sorry, not taking the bait this time.

Let's go back to the book. Who was interviewed?

by Anonymousreply 341March 21, 2019 1:15 AM

What bait, oh paranoid one? Post one clip where she's defending Trump on a personal level (never happened) or defending any of his policies.

by Anonymousreply 342March 21, 2019 1:24 AM

Megs is posting at the DL!

We're done, dear. Settle down and let the adults talk.

by Anonymousreply 343March 21, 2019 1:28 AM

Meghan McCain isn’t “a politician’s family.” She is a highly educated journalist, a political analyst, and a self-made independent woman and future EGOT plus Pulitzer plus Nobel winner entitled to whatever the world throws at her.

by Anonymousreply 344March 21, 2019 1:36 AM

Thanks R303 - that was really interesting. I didn't realize how soon it was coming out.

I don't get the Whoopi moderator thing in that excerpt. Was she refusing to let BW moderate because she knew BW wasn't 100% with-it or more because she was a control freak? Whoopi wouldn't have had the job without BW & it kind of surprises me that whole dynamic was even allowed to happen. When they negotiated Whoopi's contract, BW could've stipulated that they switch at times.

I can't remember those seasons well, but didn't BW moderate on Fridays when Whoopi was gone altogether? And Barbara was rarely there 5 days a week, so the whole scenario seems odd.

by Anonymousreply 345March 21, 2019 1:38 AM

Do not pity me!!!

Don’t cry for me, America!!!!

They may call me names! They may throw stones! But they shan’t take away my dignity! Everything the heathens do to my family makes us stronger! For I am John McCain’s daughter!

by Anonymousreply 346March 21, 2019 1:38 AM

I didn’t watch when Joy was gone but I was wondering that too. If Barbara was collapsing and forgetting who Jenny McCarthy was, is it possible Whoopi thought she couldn’t handle hosting? She should have let her host for the last few weeks though. I hope there’s some dirt in there about the times Whoopi and Rosie were there together.

by Anonymousreply 347March 21, 2019 2:34 AM

At least she acknowledges her privilege....she said, "She's blessed, shes privileged."......its a start.

by Anonymousreply 348March 21, 2019 2:41 AM

That should be her tag line: She’s blessed, she’s privileged, she’s John McCain’s daughter!

by Anonymousreply 349March 21, 2019 3:01 AM

Meghan hasn't defended Trump. She's a Republican, but she isn't a Trump Republican. Maybe the most she's said is "well, he's our president now and I don't want the president to fail so I hope he's surrounded himself with people who know what they're doing." I've heard that a lot and I don't think there's anything wrong with someone saying that. It doesn't mean they liked Trump or are even Republican. It just means they don't want to see the country implode.

Meghan is definitely shrill and annoying, but she's been pretty critical of Trump unlike a lot of fellow conservatives who seem too scared to speak up. I don't give her much credit, but I'll give her that.

by Anonymousreply 350March 21, 2019 3:57 AM

R350, she still hasn’t said she’d vote for the Democrat running against Trump.

by Anonymousreply 351March 21, 2019 5:01 AM

You know, I'm free now to appear on The View full-time.

by Anonymousreply 352March 21, 2019 7:11 AM

LOL at the comment above saying that MEghan should have just hopped on the table and spread her legs and let everyone lick her pussy. So true!

by Anonymousreply 353March 21, 2019 7:28 AM

R335 I agree. Trump is terrible, we all know that, but there is a very odd narrative among the media that McCain was a noble alternative to trumps degeneracy, a fundamentally decent man who would never stoop as low as Trump has. When in fact, McCain said and did things that were just as nasty. This narrative long precedes McCain's death, you could even see it in the movie Game Change. The book and movie peddled the lie that McCain and his little minions were hapless victims of nutty Sarah Palin. When in reality they were just as sleazy . As much as I dislike Trump, I've never quite bought the narrative that his sleaze and awfulness are unprecedented. McCain and Newt Gingrich were just as scummy as Trump but the media adored them. I think Trump is probably more open about his bigotry than McCain and Gingrich so the media is unable to cover up for him even if they wanted to . McCain and Gingrich were just savvy enough not to go full on Nazi but I think they shared a lot of traits with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 354March 21, 2019 7:32 AM

So, any chance they'll discuss Jenny's shit-talk about Whoopie and Babs? Nah, I didn't think so.

by Anonymousreply 355March 21, 2019 7:42 AM

R352 is right, R350, and ultimately, Meghan McCain does support Trump. She can mildly criticize him every single day, but as long as she remains a GOP propagandist and proudly identifies herself as a Republican no matter what, then she is promoting and enabling Donald Trump.

The past two years have been a test of “no matter what” for every Republican. They’ve been put to the test: what do you value more, your team affiliation and Republican brand identity, or the principles and values of your country? Meghan McCain has been chief among high-profile people who have said, “It doesn’t matter if swastikas are involved. I am a Republican, and I am proud, and I will do my part to advance the Republican agenda.” The Republican party, the @GOP Twitter account and all Republican leaders in Congress specifically praise Donald Trump and do not criticize him. On McCain’s part this is particularly egregious because in addition to the racism, the crimes, the efforts to undermine and destroy democracy, Trump has insulted and degraded the father she is so obsessed with—and McCain still will not say “Enough. This has gone too far. This party calls itself Republican, but it has nothing in common with my values any longer and it is anti-American, and I am leaving.”

Meghan McCain has no integrity. Worse, probably, she ultimately when it all boils down is mindlessly serving the man who is doing his damndest to get everyone in her party to shred up the memory of her father, and even her beloved, dead godfather Lindsey Graham has been persuaded to shit on her father. And still she identifies as Republican. She is a sad person with no integrity.

Integrity looks like Ana Navarro, who immediately said Trump is racist and that not only will she not vote for him, but she questions her identification with the party that supports him.

Integrity looks like Nicolle Wallace, who left the party because she wants to call herself Republican but recognizes the Republican party has chosen to become an anti-democratic extremist hate group.

Integrity even looks like Bill Kristol, who went from being a primary poster boy for all things GOP and conservative to saying “this GOP bears no resemblance to what I believe in or what I care about—my country.”

And integrity is Jimmy Carter, who publicly divorced himself from his church a few years ago on the grounds that its promotion of hatred is antithetical to his Christian beliefs.

People with integrity are anchored in values, not in labels and brand affiliations. Meghan McCain proves every day that she has none. She whines or cries or screams or, as of this week, holds her head high as people lavish her with sympathy, but she will not do the only thing that would honor her father, which he would have done by now: say “fuck this so-called Republican party: you’re a bunch of Nazi fascists, and I can no longer identify with you, the enemy of the people.” She won’t do it. She is absolutely betraying her father with her actions, despite her words.

by Anonymousreply 356March 21, 2019 7:46 AM

These days Babsy makes doo doos into her diaper. Old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 357March 21, 2019 7:48 AM

Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly?

Because Janet Reno is her father.

by Anonymousreply 358March 21, 2019 8:08 AM

R358 McCain was really just like Trump , it's surprising that they didn't get along. Weird how the media (rightfully ) mentions all of Trumps insults towards his perceived enemies but won't say much about Hero Maverick McCain, who was notorious for doing the same thing as well as bullying everyone from members of the Senate to the mothers of soldiers still in Vietnam. Cynic in me suspects that the media would have loved Trump if he had gone through the trouble of charming them. I always laugh when people go on about the "liberal media ", given how often they prop up right wingers .

by Anonymousreply 359March 21, 2019 8:19 AM

[quote]I don't get the Whoopi moderator thing in that excerpt. Was she refusing to let BW moderate because she knew BW wasn't 100% with-it or more because she was a control freak? Whoopi wouldn't have had the job without BW & it kind of surprises me that whole dynamic was even allowed to happen. When they negotiated Whoopi's contract, BW could've stipulated that they switch at times.

Well if you believe Jenny McCarthy, BW looked her right in the face and asked 'Who's Jenny McCarthy. I know a lot her hate Whoopi but it seems that BW wasn't ll there anymore and Whoopi didn't want her embarrassing herself. Remember Bill Gette could have easily told Whoopi that BW will moderate and that didn't happen. They gently pushed her off camera for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 360March 21, 2019 9:09 AM

Just because you don't like McCain doesn't mean you should support the souless creature Trump swiftboating him.

by Anonymousreply 361March 21, 2019 9:11 AM

I kind of hate to admit it, but I came to like Barbara more as she became older and less inhibited, which had to have been the early effect of dementia setting in. In short order, she became a little racy, less stuck up, a bit silly sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 362March 21, 2019 9:13 AM

It's sad to say, but I think whether or not Whoopi had good intentions (or even cared), we can probably agree that it's for the best that Babs wasn't allowed to moderate towards the end.

Even if you see her last couple of appearances that were PRE-TAPED, it's clear her brain is mush. Don't mean to be cruel but it's actually surprising to me that she's still kicking (however incapacitated she may be) considering it's been years since her first signs of severe senility.

by Anonymousreply 363March 21, 2019 12:39 PM

R357, do you have to repeat that again every 200 posts or so? Why are you obsessed with it? Are you looking forward to that stage in your own life, or will you kill yourself before then?

by Anonymousreply 364March 21, 2019 12:46 PM

Ugh, we are on Day 4 of the John McCain Adulation Mini Series on The View, enough already.

by Anonymousreply 365March 21, 2019 3:13 PM

I believe Meghan said she voted for a write-in as did her husband. Many people who voted R in 2016 wrote -in their choice and voted accordingly.

Whoopi is out today.

Yes, they're starting off with yet another segment on J McCain but this time they're sort of branching out and using Trump's remarks as a jumping off point to discuss Trump's many, many, many character flaws.

The kid sister from Some Kind of Wonderful who is married to the pedo is today's guest. By the way, the pedo is the son of actress Jane Alexander. His conviction must have done wonders for her career.

by Anonymousreply 366March 21, 2019 3:26 PM

What animal left a pile of shit on top of Mooghan’s head today?

by Anonymousreply 367March 21, 2019 3:38 PM

In reference to BW, she made her career her number one priority. When she was scheduled to make a public appearance and received a call notifying her that her developmentally disabled sister was on her deathbed, she chose to stick to her schedule and her sister passed away before she was able to return home.

Now she's in the twilight of her life and is most likely at the stage of dementia where she can no longer recall many if any of her accomplishments. I wonder if it was worth it to her now to put career ahead of family. And I wonder if her daughter is present in her life.

by Anonymousreply 368March 21, 2019 3:43 PM

R367 Meghan is appropriating Muse culture with her hairdo today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369March 21, 2019 3:44 PM

I don't mind the mentioning of John McCain, as it's in the context of trump's horrible character flaws... and his mental state.

by Anonymousreply 370March 21, 2019 3:46 PM

Barbara’s commitment to her career paid off so that she can circle the drain in luxurious comfort, with 24/7 access to the best healthcare. Perhaps if she’d spent more time with her kid and less time at the office, she’d be currently languishing on a filthy couch in some hideous suburban house.

by Anonymousreply 371March 21, 2019 3:58 PM

Yesterday, Joy said to Meg that her party needed to step up and call this out. They were letting John down and letting her down. Meg nodded. Maybe this will be a crack in the cult of repug that has a hold on her and used to not before she met her Nazi husband.

Many, many repugs did not vote for our current WH resident. Many voted HRC and the others voted for write ins.

by Anonymousreply 372March 21, 2019 4:05 PM

R371 "Languishing on a filthy couch in a hideous suburban house ". Terribly un PC but probably true. Many people devote their lives to others only to be fucked over anyway in the end, and with considerably less resources than they might have had.

by Anonymousreply 373March 21, 2019 4:06 PM

I've heard that Walters daughter supposedly hates her. There seems to be a disproportionate percentage of adoptees that either resent, turn against, or simply abandon their adoptive parents. Yes, I understand this happens with biological offspring but it appears quite a bit higher in non biological families. Imagine spending all that money on someone else's spawn only to have them reject you later on.

by Anonymousreply 374March 21, 2019 4:10 PM

I remember Barbara saying that she and her daughter had gone through a rough patch when the daughter was younger, but they had grown closer later. There are lots of pictures of them from recent years looking happy together.

by Anonymousreply 375March 21, 2019 4:30 PM

Babs doesn’t remember her daughter at this point.

by Anonymousreply 376March 21, 2019 4:59 PM

Are we sure that Moogan isn't Devin Nunz' cow?

by Anonymousreply 377March 21, 2019 5:04 PM

Did they all lick MEghans clit again today?

by Anonymousreply 378March 21, 2019 5:22 PM

It is cold in NYC and they may need the salt...

by Anonymousreply 379March 21, 2019 5:23 PM

Her father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380March 21, 2019 7:23 PM

SHE IS JOHN MCCAIN'S DAUGHTER!!

by Anonymousreply 381March 21, 2019 8:29 PM

I AM EVELYN MULWRAY'S DAUGHTER!!

by Anonymousreply 382March 21, 2019 11:29 PM

They don’t deserve the Emmys. Awards are bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 383March 21, 2019 11:30 PM

R371, not everyone who puts family before career ends up on a filthy couch in suburbia. There is such a thing as balance and those who make their family a priority will have advocates along with the paid help to make sure they are getting good care in their final stage of life and not being abused or neglected. The paid caregiver doesn't give a flying fuck about their client.

by Anonymousreply 384March 22, 2019 1:03 AM

It seems like almost every week, there's some sort of award show. Ad nauseum..

by Anonymousreply 385March 22, 2019 3:51 AM

No comments about their preferred last meals?

Abby wants Domino’s pepperoni pizza and CinnaStix. Ana wants Art Smith’s fried chicken. Sunny wants alcapurria. Meghan wants a corn dog and tater tots from Sonic.

by Anonymousreply 386March 22, 2019 1:19 PM

Joy cheering about Betsy Devos losing money (in the Elizabeth Holmes segment) made me roar with laughter.

by Anonymousreply 387March 22, 2019 1:31 PM

I bet the producers had to ask (beg) Analyst Meghan not to mention CFA was her favorite meal.

by Anonymousreply 388March 22, 2019 3:02 PM

What is CFA?

by Anonymousreply 389March 22, 2019 3:04 PM

Yeah, what is CFA? country fried ... ?

by Anonymousreply 390March 22, 2019 3:10 PM

Chick Fil A, The Heiress said awhile back she eats there everyday.

Hasselback is coming on the show next Tues, that's surprising, guess she wants to promote her book and "view" before the Ladies That Punch comes out the following week.

by Anonymousreply 391March 22, 2019 3:12 PM

Meghan ‘My Father’ drinking game. Everyone take a shot. Meghan just said she may vote for the ghost of her father.

by Anonymousreply 392March 22, 2019 3:13 PM

Eating at Chick Fil A everyday cannot be healthy. No way she eats there daily. She's just exaggerating because she wants to kiss the ass of the company that's seen as a beacon of religion in today's society. Odd that she promote Chick Fil A when she's always going on and on about her support for gay marriage.

by Anonymousreply 393March 22, 2019 3:17 PM

Oh no, Abby talking about when she comes back to the table after she has her babies, not what I want to hear.

by Anonymousreply 394March 22, 2019 3:21 PM

Not looking forward to hearing Hasselbeck's snippy voice again and my prediction is she will be cold to Joy.

So Analyst Meghan isn't laughing at all of Joy's jokes today like she did during the Saint John Love Fest Mon-Thurs.

by Anonymousreply 395March 22, 2019 3:27 PM

Pete Buttigieg is sounding good.

by Anonymousreply 396March 22, 2019 3:34 PM

Hes sounding more than good....and he doesnt pander and talk around a subject like all the others.

by Anonymousreply 397March 22, 2019 3:36 PM

Agree he doesn't talk around the subject, I like him.

by Anonymousreply 398March 22, 2019 3:38 PM

I like that he's going on FOX, presenting the other side's view... not afraid. Unlike too many Dems who don't want to go there.

by Anonymousreply 399March 22, 2019 3:38 PM

Go Mayor Pete!

by Anonymousreply 400March 22, 2019 3:44 PM

So very intentional not to mention his sexuality AT ALL during this interview. Then when they went to break and showed their political promo of the various pols who have been guests on the show, they chose to include a clip discussing Pete being gay.

Meghan working her father into the conversation today was very calculating. She was probably denied another wasteful segment discussing the endless circle jerk between Trump and her family so she chose to go the ghost presidential candidate route. Way to circumvent your segment producer and director's directive, brat.

by Anonymousreply 401March 22, 2019 7:24 PM

Meghan doesn’t like to talk about weight..........for obvious reasons. Her “eat what you want because you don’t know if you’ll be here tomorrow” mentality is why America is so fat!! Look at that porker.

by Anonymousreply 402March 22, 2019 7:58 PM

How did you expect them to work in Pete's sexuality during the interview? "So, you're a big ol' pole smoker! You like smoking that pole??"

There's really nothing there to discuss. And to the question "Can an openly gay man be elected president?" the answer is already, "An openly gay man was elected mayor of South Bend so I don' see why not." That question has been asked and answered as well as he can answer it.

by Anonymousreply 403March 22, 2019 8:39 PM

....not to mention, it was a central question on his last visit which was a few weeks ago....why beat a dead horse ?

by Anonymousreply 404March 22, 2019 8:47 PM

Not to mention he hasn't a chance in hell of ever being president. What a waste of time and resources these two year campaigns are.

by Anonymousreply 405March 22, 2019 8:50 PM

It's odd, R116, that someone would attack Sunny over her academic pedigree when it isn't necessarily that impressive. She attended decent schools, but not elite universities. And R123 is right, affirmative action did play into her admissions whether she wants to believe that or not. Schools need a certain amount of people from certain ethnic/racial groups and she helped fill that quota, so to speak. She may have had better grades or scores than many white applicants, but her admissions still fall under affirmative action initiatives.

by Anonymousreply 406March 22, 2019 10:07 PM

Whoopi never attended school. She never learned to read or write. Look at her now - a fancy talking political journalist and MODERATOR of TV's most important world events discussion panel!! She reminds me of a young Eleanor Roosevelt. Or Sammy Davis Jr, without the talent.

by Anonymousreply 407March 22, 2019 10:14 PM

Whoopi’s dumb as dirt.

by Anonymousreply 408March 22, 2019 10:16 PM

R408 What a rude comparison!

by Anonymousreply 409March 22, 2019 10:17 PM

Jeanine Pirro is good friends with Trump. How convenient that her daughter also went to Penn undergrad AND Penn Law. But I am sure her friendship with Trump had NOTHING to do with that, nothing at all.

by Anonymousreply 410March 22, 2019 10:28 PM

Mayor Pete is getting all hearts and diamonds now but remember the insane Religious Right hasn't started to attack YET.

by Anonymousreply 411March 22, 2019 11:10 PM

I find it funny/maddening that the introduction of Pete (but it could have been anybody) began with “I didn’t know who you were, but you’re very impressive...you went to HARVARD!!” only days after the elite university cheating scandals. During one glorious week, people discussed the reality that a brand-name pedigree doesn’t necessarily confer brilliance, but I guess it’s back to automatically jerking off anyone who went to an Ivy.

Pete is impressive regardless of his credentials. I thought it was a little weird that Sunny asked about reparations and then asked two probing and challenging follow-up questions because she doesn’t like what he said and seemed to expect him to say something more to her liking.

by Anonymousreply 412March 23, 2019 12:21 AM

It's obvious that Sunny is so easily impressed with anyone who has the elite academic pedigree that she doesn't. I think she is one of those women who worked really hard in school mostly likely in response to parental pressure, which she still lives under, but she wasn't lucky enough to be able to rest on the laurels of natural intelligence. She's just not naturally brilliant, and she knows it, and . seems insecure about that. She clings to stereotypical definitions of success - which is why she became a lawyer, married a surgeon, put her kids in an expensive private school, makes them play instruments and do all that other stuff that looks good on college apps, she probably also forces them to get good grades but I'll bet anything they are not naturally brilliant like she hoped because the genes aren't there. Sunny always comes across as the woman who is terrified to rebel so she clings for dear life to the staid, straight and narrow path her parents set out for her. I could never imagine living this way. It's also why she acted like why WOULDN'T anyone vote for Pete, he has done all these conventionally great things! (which he has, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is ready to lead the free world Sunny). Sunny thinks people like this are better and what scares me is that so does Trump.

by Anonymousreply 413March 23, 2019 1:10 AM

[quote](which he has, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is ready to lead the free world Sunny)

Buttigieg is far more qualified than Trump. He is almost as qualified as Hillary.

Can't wait to see him at the Dem's Debates.

by Anonymousreply 414March 23, 2019 1:17 AM

The United States is barely part of the free world, let alone its leader.

by Anonymousreply 415March 23, 2019 1:27 AM

Where do you live, R415? I've noticed those who love to bash and belittle the USA's standing in the world are usually too afraid to post their home country. You may love to mock us but at least we do have freedom of speech and are not afraid to voice our opinions and state our country unlike many anons such as yourself.

by Anonymousreply 416March 23, 2019 2:59 AM

Meghan does have a sense of humor on Friday nights...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417March 23, 2019 4:09 AM

Put a jacket on Pete.

by Anonymousreply 418March 23, 2019 10:32 AM

They should have Amanda Seales on the show. She’s quick witted and political. I’d love to see a Meghan take down.

by Anonymousreply 419March 23, 2019 10:47 AM

I wish I were on the show. I would probe Meghan about Marc Chagall’s Jewish symbolism and point out to the audience that she studied art history and never political science or US or international history.

by Anonymousreply 420March 23, 2019 11:16 AM

Mayor Pete is very impressive but the #1 objective is beating Trump. There's no way an out gay man can win. Sad but it's the truth.

However, he would make a great cabinet member.

by Anonymousreply 421March 23, 2019 11:51 AM

R421 I thought there was no way a black man would win the US presidency within 100 years. I was wrong. Many of us were. Most of us thought there was no way a man who brags that he grabs women’s pussies a week before the election could ever win. We were all wrong.

by Anonymousreply 422March 23, 2019 11:56 AM

Kamala/Mayor Pete 2020

by Anonymousreply 423March 23, 2019 12:08 PM

Biden/Kamala 2020

by Anonymousreply 424March 23, 2019 12:12 PM

Pete is what I expect a PPE major to sound like, unlike that vacuous Abby with her frau-speak.

by Anonymousreply 425March 23, 2019 1:25 PM

The Butt jokes will write themselves.

by Anonymousreply 426March 23, 2019 8:24 PM

r426, they apparently are of no interest to Pete's activists.

by Anonymousreply 427March 23, 2019 8:47 PM

Wait and see. The internet will not disappoint.

by Anonymousreply 428March 23, 2019 9:20 PM

So what. Like there weren't nicknames given to every other president in history? Tricky Dick, Obummer, agent Orange, etc... On no other political discussion board is there an obsession with his sexual orientation and his name having the word "Butt" in it. People are projecting their own high school experiences into 2019 as if it is disqualifying for someone who has quite a lot going for him.

by Anonymousreply 429March 23, 2019 9:50 PM

My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . . My father . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430March 24, 2019 3:30 PM

R417 is feeling very slighted right now.

by Anonymousreply 431March 24, 2019 8:13 PM

R429 Have you met this country?

by Anonymousreply 432March 24, 2019 8:21 PM

Mon 3/25: Day of Hot Topics

Tues 3/26: Elisabeth Hasselbitch

Wed 3/27: Stacey Abrams

Thurs 3/28: Lupita Nyongo

Fri 3/29: A performance by Broadway's The Cher Show

by Anonymousreply 433March 24, 2019 11:57 PM

Tuesday will be Elisabeth gushing about John McCain and then about how the good, God-appointed president has overcome all odds and survived the witch hunt with a clean halo.

by Anonymousreply 434March 25, 2019 12:00 AM

We need Rosie to guest moderate on Tuesday.

by Anonymousreply 435March 25, 2019 1:06 AM

Megan will be gushing to Hasselbeck about what a hero and role model she was to her during her time on the view. Liz will bash Rosie and make herself out to be the victim.

by Anonymousreply 436March 25, 2019 1:11 AM

The shows guests are so z list these days. They used to interview big stars.

by Anonymousreply 437March 25, 2019 5:24 AM

McMyFather will be huddled backstage in a dressing room with Elisabeth getting tips on how to make her very own split screen happen as soon as possible.

by Anonymousreply 438March 25, 2019 1:48 PM

Meghan gets fatter by the week. The mustard color isn’t complimenting. She is packing on the pounds.

by Anonymousreply 439March 25, 2019 3:03 PM

She looks awful, Hair/Makeup Depts hate her along with the rest of us, the Joan Holloway outfit wouldn't look good on Joan let alone her.

by Anonymousreply 440March 25, 2019 3:09 PM

Of all people they have Jonathan Karl on to discuss Barrs report.....they might as well separate Trumps ass cheeks so he can get his tongue way in there.

by Anonymousreply 441March 25, 2019 3:11 PM

Jonathan Karl giggling, grinning and laughing, UGH.

by Anonymousreply 442March 25, 2019 3:14 PM

[quote]Tuesday will be Elisabeth gushing about John McCain and then about how the good, God-appointed president has overcome all odds and survived the witch hunt with a clean halo.

Someone needs to ask her why she left Fox news right before the shit hit the fan with Roger Aisles.

by Anonymousreply 443March 25, 2019 3:17 PM

They need to ask Elizabeth who fathered her kid.

by Anonymousreply 444March 25, 2019 4:07 PM

Week 2 of the John & Meghan Show, with special guest ass-kisser Khizr Khan.

by Anonymousreply 445March 25, 2019 4:13 PM

I’ll laugh if Joy is out sick on Elizabitch’s big return show

by Anonymousreply 446March 25, 2019 6:16 PM

What was Joy’s opinion on the Meuller report, there’s a lot of people in my feed saying they like her but she’s wrong on this one.

by Anonymousreply 447March 25, 2019 6:27 PM

They will all take turns licking Meghan’s clit on Tuesday’s show

by Anonymousreply 448March 25, 2019 8:54 PM

So will Elisabitch genuflect at the McCain altar tomorrow and give a homily on Saint John's greatness while Snake Eyes basks in the glory and adulation?

What was the dynamic between Whoopi and Lizzie, I can't recall...? Any chance Whoopi might sit tomorrow out? First thing Whoopi does after she says "Welcome to The View" 74 times is cough, shouldn't she just stay home altogether until that clears up?

I wonder if she will be introduced already seated so she doesn't have to hug Joy...

by Anonymousreply 449March 25, 2019 10:56 PM

Even though Hasselblech was on the show for a while, she was never beloved and hasn’t been missed. I hope that she gets a tepid response from the audience and that Sunny reminds us that Bill Geddies fed Lil Liz Republican talking points through an ear piece.

Say the name of her book, give her a hug, wish her well, and send her back to obscurity. The end!

by Anonymousreply 450March 25, 2019 11:11 PM

Candace Cameron Bure wrote the Foreword to Elisabeth's book.

by Anonymousreply 451March 26, 2019 12:21 AM

Meghan is what Elizabeth would be if she could turn into the Hulk when she gets angry.

by Anonymousreply 452March 26, 2019 12:37 AM

I can see Elisabeth thinking her book wood need a Backward as well.

by Anonymousreply 453March 26, 2019 12:39 AM

Khizer Khan was such an asslicking grovelling twat today I actually turned the tv off in disgust. Fucking kissass.

I’ll bet you dollars to donuts, She-hulk will be rude as hell to Hasselbitch because she’s not good enough for her Fireplug Highness to speak to, and hasselbitch will rim her on live television.

by Anonymousreply 454March 26, 2019 12:42 AM

Elizabeth is a fake ass whiny bitch with the worst voice EVER. That shaky outrage of childish chirp. At least Meghan is not a fake and Candace is gloriously pretty. I'd like to see them all on Survivor.

by Anonymousreply 455March 26, 2019 1:12 AM

This is too funny!! There was a tweet referring to the view women as mental midgets. McCain responded, "You were at my wedding , Denise."

by Anonymousreply 456March 26, 2019 5:37 AM

Can Moogan wear any more black eye makeup? With her squinting, all you see are two black blobs on her face.

by Anonymousreply 457March 26, 2019 3:17 PM

R457 She looks like Black Swan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458March 26, 2019 3:25 PM

1.5 minutes into Lizziebitch interview and she's mentioned "God" 5 times.

by Anonymousreply 459March 26, 2019 3:27 PM

I love that Elizabeth has repurposed wind chimes as earrings.

by Anonymousreply 460March 26, 2019 3:29 PM

Did Joy say that the difference between Liz and Meghan is that she didn't fight with Liz backstage only on air?

by Anonymousreply 461March 26, 2019 3:31 PM

"GOD", again...

by Anonymousreply 462March 26, 2019 3:32 PM

I don't know... Elizabeth back.. or Moogan.. tough choice. Yeah R461, good shot by Joy... aiming at Megs.

by Anonymousreply 463March 26, 2019 3:32 PM

Why doesn’t a Fox do a copy of the view with 4 conservative cunts and one liberal?

by Anonymousreply 464March 26, 2019 3:34 PM

Finally... the mention of Dad McCain..

by Anonymousreply 465March 26, 2019 3:37 PM

Lizziebitch has to inject God into every other sentence as a deflection as to what is going to come out about her (and allegedly her kid) in the book next week. It's her version of "no collusion" .

by Anonymousreply 466March 26, 2019 3:39 PM

Elizabeth Filarski, is Polish and Italian and was raised Roman Catholic. When did she turn Born Again/Evangelical?

I have an Italian-American close female friend who was Roman Catholic, During the many years of our friendship, she rarely talked about religion. About 10 years ago, she became an Evangelical lunatic. I can no longer be her friend, every conversation is about religion, she sends me email links to right wing Evangelical nonsense. When I asked her in an email if she was abandoning her gay brother and gay friends because of her new beliefs, there was no response. She's insane.

I always wonder why when people have some sort of crisis in their lives, they turn to religion.

by Anonymousreply 467March 26, 2019 3:40 PM

Elizabeth seems dismissive toward a Joy.

by Anonymousreply 468March 26, 2019 3:40 PM

Oh for pete's sake, every other word out of her mouth is God, Grace, Holy Spirit, prayer...can she just disappear again and permanently.

by Anonymousreply 469March 26, 2019 3:44 PM

Damn is she annoying!

by Anonymousreply 470March 26, 2019 3:44 PM

Someone needs to kick her in the vagine!

by Anonymousreply 471March 26, 2019 3:45 PM

I feel sorry for the Wardrobe Lady. Meghan’s panties are gonna be soaked.

by Anonymousreply 472March 26, 2019 3:46 PM

I watched Bill Maher's Religulous (sp) this past weekend, HBO on demand. It really opens your eyes. Worth a watch. It's so true, about organized religions, and funny.

by Anonymousreply 473March 26, 2019 3:48 PM

Why do we have to be subjected to all this, wouldn't her religious spiel be more appropriate on Paula Faris's religious podcast or whatever her platform is now.

by Anonymousreply 474March 26, 2019 3:49 PM

Haha, they included Rosie in her montage.

by Anonymousreply 475March 26, 2019 3:52 PM

She wasn’t THAT much of a religious loon on he show was she? In any other western country she’d be carted off to the loony bin.

by Anonymousreply 476March 26, 2019 3:52 PM

I think working on FOX has given her that evangelistic change. It's their main audience.

by Anonymousreply 477March 26, 2019 3:54 PM

Well that was nauseating especially the ending.

by Anonymousreply 478March 26, 2019 3:59 PM

... "edge".. not change.

by Anonymousreply 479March 26, 2019 4:00 PM

Keep my name outta your mouth you dimwitted soulless Barbie doll!

by Anonymousreply 480March 26, 2019 4:04 PM

Too bad they didn’t bring out Rosie as a surprise guest.

by Anonymousreply 481March 26, 2019 4:05 PM

Hahaha! R481.. missed opportunity!

by Anonymousreply 482March 26, 2019 4:07 PM

Did they ask her about Aisles and leaving Faux?

by Anonymousreply 483March 26, 2019 4:09 PM

Elizabeth is full of shit. Ick. She is a perfect surrogate for middle of the country airhead in a way that MM will never be.

Loved Joys insinuation that MM fights backstage. Shut her right up.

by Anonymousreply 484March 26, 2019 4:36 PM

I loved how Joy kept needling Elizabeth throughout the interview.

"I tried calling Rosie yesterday" "Did you?"

Joy completely has her number.

by Anonymousreply 485March 26, 2019 4:39 PM

[quote]Loved Joys insinuation that MM fights backstage.

It's because MMc is a drinker. She's used to a bar brawl.

But I would bet that Hasselblehh is the alcoholic.

Evangelical tradition.

by Anonymousreply 486March 26, 2019 4:40 PM

Can't wait for Joy and Rosie's next joint appearance on WWHL, lol.

by Anonymousreply 487March 26, 2019 5:33 PM

Rosie wanted Lizzys snatch.

by Anonymousreply 488March 26, 2019 5:39 PM

OMG that was so fucking weird!

[quote]Although O’Donnell was attracted to Hasselbeck, she never wanted to act on it. “There was a little bit of a crush,” O’Donnell says in the book. “But not that I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to support, raise, elevate her, like she was the freshman star shortstop and I was the captain of the team.” O’Donnell changed sports metaphors from baseball to basketball. “I was going to Scottie Pippen her. If I was Jordan, I was going to give her and the ball and let her shoot. But it was in no way sexualized.”

[quote] “I think this is something that will hurt her if you write it. She was the MVP of a Division 1 softball team for two years that won the finals. There are not many, in my life, girls with such athletic talent on sports teams that are traditionally male that aren’t at least a little bit gay.”

[quote]The final straw was when Hasselbeck wouldn’t defend O’Donnell from conservative critics. “It felt like a lover breaking up,” O’Donnell says about her last day on TV with Hasselbeck. “The fight that we had, to me as a gay woman, it felt like this: ‘You don’t love me as much as I love you.’ ‘I’ve taken care of you.’ ‘You have not.’ ‘How could you do that to me?’ ‘I didn’t do anything to you.’”

So sunny said "and Rosie said it was mutual" or something, and then Elizabeth goes "the lord is going to speak through me right now" (or something similarly religious) and of course denied it and then did a #meToo claiming that Rosie's comments were akin to sexual harassment (gurl no - and Joy pointed out it wasn't acted on and Rosie never did anything to her...nice try lizzie). But it is weird that Rosie came out with all this.

Lizzie then said "just because you play softball, you're not a lesbian" or whatever. That was so bizarre. I never expected anything like that. I didn't even know Rosie put that out there (and Joy agreed - see the link).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489March 26, 2019 5:44 PM

So now straight people are offended if a gay person has a crush on them, even if nothing happens and they never act on it?

by Anonymousreply 490March 26, 2019 6:30 PM

Is that Latent Gay Meh Panic?

by Anonymousreply 491March 26, 2019 6:36 PM

It’s all so weird, why is Rosie sharing this?

by Anonymousreply 492March 26, 2019 7:34 PM

The way this story is presented, it sounds like Joy was the instigator, speculating that Rosie had a crush on Elizabeth. When the interviewer later asked Rosie about it, Rosie didn't want to flat out lie, so she said it was a crush, but a nonsexual one. Possibly she didn't think that the discussion would be reprinted.

What a bad week for Rosie. The disappointing Mueller report was released on her birthday. Last week, the press carried stories about her having been molested, now this story...and Elisabeth's reaction. Elisabeth should have just giggled and made a joke like, "Well, I had no idea. She sure did a good job of hiding it when we yelled at each other across the table every day." Instead, she's acting like a five-year-old afraid of catching the cooties.

by Anonymousreply 493March 26, 2019 7:44 PM

Joy hitting Mooghan between the eyes with that shot was fantastic. Moo had no comeback for it.

I bet they bring back Hasselbitch when Abby goes for Mat leave and then after she fights non-stop w Moo, they’ll dust Moo once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 494March 26, 2019 8:37 PM

Loved the audience reaction to Joy’s burn!

by Anonymousreply 495March 26, 2019 8:50 PM

What gif of Meghan is going around that she referenced today?

by Anonymousreply 496March 26, 2019 9:04 PM

Did Lizziebitch walk out carrying her book AND the bible? That's what they are saying on another forum, if so I must have missed that part.

by Anonymousreply 497March 26, 2019 9:30 PM

Lezzie, I mean Lizzie was religulous on her season of Survivor, too so this is nothing new. I'm sure there are probably lots of skeletons in that closet.

by Anonymousreply 498March 26, 2019 9:30 PM

R496, I haven't see today's show, but I'm guessing it's the one posted at R380.

by Anonymousreply 499March 26, 2019 9:31 PM

Evangelicals have long been co-opted by conservatives, who turn around and act and behave the exact opposite of Christ. They act Anti-Christ in every action they do and word they speak. Always vile, hateful, judgmental, and always cause harm.

People who cling soooooo tightly to religion (not believing or being faithful) and have to always talk about it are damaged beyond belief. They have no identity if they aren't sprouting their religious stuff non-stop. It is about control- control of others and of them as they want to be controlled because they are so damaged. They can't function without the structure of evangelical faith.

by Anonymousreply 500March 26, 2019 10:22 PM

McHeiress and Hillary Clinton are exchanging pleasantries on Twitter re: Khizr Khan.

by Anonymousreply 501March 26, 2019 10:24 PM

R467

Elisabeth said numerous time on The View that her parents were Democrats & they did not agree on religion or politics.

I think she was referencing that when she said today that you can't hate/disagree what someone believes but you can still love them.

by Anonymousreply 502March 26, 2019 10:51 PM

Joy was the fucking shade queen today with her comparison of Elisabeth & Meghan.

Bravo, Joy!!

by Anonymousreply 503March 26, 2019 10:53 PM

Joy was on fire today. I loved her brief sidebar with Elisabeth. Playfully referencing Joy's big Apology, Elisabeth joked to Joy, "Are you telling me, Joy, that you, too, now hear God?". Joy responded: "Yes! Don't you know I hear him all the time."

by Anonymousreply 504March 26, 2019 11:05 PM

This is the GIF Meghan was referencing, R496. Her reaction to Avenatti is at the last 2 seconds.

The shade Joy threw today was possibly a top 10 of all time. Very telling too, really. All the fighting EH and Joy did and it NEVER carried backstage? But Meghan does... wow. It was funny EH brought up that old Mike Pence thing where Joy had to apologize for calling him crazy for "hearing voices of god" (so irritating they made her apologize).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505March 26, 2019 11:49 PM

“Oh for pete's sake, every other word out of her mouth is God, Grace, Holy Spirit, prayer...can she just disappear again and permanently.”

And “nation” and “patriot.” Don’t forget those.

by Anonymousreply 506March 27, 2019 12:12 AM

Well.. she's got it all covered to enter the "Heavenly Pearly Gates"... good holy woman.

by Anonymousreply 507March 27, 2019 12:18 AM

Omigosh, Meredith was STUNNING in that flaahback clip. She’s my favorite of all the hosts past or present, but I forgot how beautiful she was.

by Anonymousreply 508March 27, 2019 12:22 AM

Meredith was a sexy cool woman who didn't seem to be hiding a monstrous temperament. But she is what DL would call a frau. Very kid focused with her sick husband and the honey voice, sexy skirts and no underwear. Pretty cool broad. She would never trash Barbara Walters the way that some of them are doing in the new book. She will tell some truth, but she was always a bit too classy for that show. As was Lisa Ling. All of the rest of them, from the sacred to the profane, deserve their greedy sweaty seat at the table. Even the nerdy clean Nicolle Wallace knew what she signed up for. Remember that season opener - they all came out and literally bowed and kissed Barbara's (retired) hand. GROSS.

Lizzie goes off on Barbara too in the "You'll Never View This Again" tell all. Barbara with all her small, on air corrections pissed off even her paid daughters. The book is where Rosie's bizarre softball story comes from too. It's gonna be tasty. The world IS flat. But like always The View won't address it in any meaningful or coherent way. Joy has secrets too and Whoopi has dead men not yet removed from her bed. The View is a terrible TV show and NO, I don't watch since Candace left. Who would? Why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509March 27, 2019 1:11 AM

And the longest held gasp on daytime TV was when Meredith announced that she never wore panties.

Her beef curtains have no tiebacks.

I thought Babs was going to die.

It was a beautiful moment.

by Anonymousreply 510March 27, 2019 1:29 AM

Meredith has a naughty, off color sharp sense of humor. I didn't expect that from her, at first. She always seemed so proper.. lol.

by Anonymousreply 511March 27, 2019 1:33 AM

Meredith is a good egg

by Anonymousreply 512March 27, 2019 1:37 AM

Nothing beat watching Star Jones announce her departure. Barbara's going from "What is she doing?" to "You bitch, I'll get you for this!" with one steely glare. Joy's obviously sarcastic "Shocking!" Star's "Bitch, please!" moment putting her hand over Joy's. Culminating in a sisterly handhold around the table. Never has so much been said with few words.

You have to admit, Star brought it that day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513March 27, 2019 1:40 AM

The best R513. Star stole the fucking damn MOMENT from that fake ass bitch Walters !! Star was too smooth for color TV. Sunny would collapse and cry, beg to Anderson Cooper & Jesus under a Star Jones cross examination.

by Anonymousreply 514March 27, 2019 1:52 AM

Star’s exit speech—I can’t believe I am about to write this—exemplifies everything that we need in public discourse today. She was disappointed and upset but gracious to everyone, from the crew she obviously cared about to the ones who offended her. She was even subtly devout in an unobnoxious way. She was honest.

I remember the day-after show from that clip. I was pretty appalled by Barbara Walters’s obvious vindictiveness. Star did leave with dignity.

by Anonymousreply 515March 27, 2019 2:01 AM

Nice R515. It's true.

by Anonymousreply 516March 27, 2019 2:04 AM

Babs was such a cunt the day adter Star made the announcement. What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 517March 27, 2019 2:05 AM

One reason they dumped Star was because they were going to bring on Rosie O'Donnell. At the time, Rosie was making fun of Star's husband in the press, suggesting that he was on the downlow. Star complained to Barbara about how they could bring on someone who's hurting Star's family. Barbara got tired of it.

Oh, and there was also the Bridezilla merching and constantly suggesting that all her weight loss was due to diet and yoga only (rather than surgery).

by Anonymousreply 518March 27, 2019 2:05 AM

R518 Star claims that the production told her to talk about her wedding all season—that was her assigned “thing,” like Meghan’s Republicanism and acting like the thuggish blonde hulkette, Abby’s wishiwashiness, Whoopi’s irreverence and Joy’s snark.

by Anonymousreply 519March 27, 2019 2:07 AM

I just saw Nutmeg's response the Hillary's tweet.

That motherfucking bitch has the audacity to act all sweet & gracious after all the venom she spews about Hillary? Every damn time she speaks Hillary's name it's full of unbridled hatred. Fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 520March 27, 2019 3:24 AM

Did Joy have botox? Her lips look kinda stiff.

by Anonymousreply 521March 27, 2019 6:07 AM

Joy is in need of a carotid endarterectomy.

by Anonymousreply 522March 27, 2019 7:03 AM

Elizabeth is selling no books off that appearance on The View.

She said nothing interesting or worthwhile, and gave no indication that anything she had to say was worth reading about. All I heard was God God God and a few other religious references. Waste of time.

Joy got the briefest hug by far when Elizabeth walked onto the stage. I hated hearing Meghan call her the OG a half dozen times.

by Anonymousreply 523March 27, 2019 7:55 AM

I can’t stand Barbie-Evangelical.

by Anonymousreply 524March 27, 2019 8:39 AM

I knew Joy was going to be on fire when Elisabeth began the interview by saying that when she was writing the book, she vowed never to come on the show again... and that "God works in mysterious ways" in healing her enough to come on again.

Joy: "Well.... God knows The View sells a lot of books."

by Anonymousreply 525March 27, 2019 10:22 AM

The woman’s publisher made hee put “The View” in her book title. She knows what they are paying her for, and it isn’t to proselytize The Gospel of Elisabeth.

Anybody else notice her subtle southern twang? She mentioned she lives in Nashville, so it might be honest, but that would mean that she is susceptible to influences and has a deep need to fit in if she picked up a southern accent after a few years in her 40s. She’s from Rhode Island, lived in NYC during The View and probably also while she was at Fox.

It makes me sad, the holier-than-thou-and-Rosie God obsession, the faux southern thing. I never agreed with her politics but I am one of few who thought she was a fine cohost. She had a good temperament most of the time, and I agreed with her in her fight with Rosie; there is nothing wrong with telling a friend to “defend your own beliefs. Don’t expect me to do it.” She was way less loony back then. Over the past two years I would have welcomed her hack to replace volatile hot airbag Meghan—or so I thought.

Elisabeth seems to have joined a megachurch cult.

I wonder if a sane person resides inside of her somewhere.

I found it really creepy how she kept talking about “grace” and how years ago she was graceless and now she’s...what? Touched by an angel? Above it all? Above her old self, above Rosie, above Joy’s jabs? It’s like she sacrificed her humanity to the creepy Christian God of Fox News Stepford hosts.

by Anonymousreply 526March 27, 2019 10:36 AM

That’s a good point, she never said what was in the book or why someone should buy it. I assume it’s a bunch of religious babble with a few asides about her career, especially when she joked to Joy about how hard it must have been for her to read it.

by Anonymousreply 527March 27, 2019 10:53 AM

PLENTY of praying ladies will buy the book for themselves and their friends and their mawmaws because Elisabeth hit the God button a dozen times in 10 minutes. They won’t read the book, but that’s not the point. Who reads? Information is useless—but if you appreciate someone’s devotion to God Jesus Amen, you give them $29.99 plus shipping. That’s what you’re mining coal for, after all: to pay it forward to other Godlovers.

by Anonymousreply 528March 27, 2019 11:26 AM

Elizabeth should try to steal Lori Laughlin’s former career at Hallmark,

by Anonymousreply 529March 27, 2019 1:03 PM

I also noticed Joy got the briefest hug. Lizzie has to be aware of Joy and Rosie's appearance on WWHL with both of them alluding to questions about the paternity of one Lizzie's kids.

by Anonymousreply 530March 27, 2019 1:25 PM

[quote]Elizabeth should try to steal Lori Laughlin’s former career at Hallmark,

Is Hasslebitch an actress? Since when?

by Anonymousreply 531March 27, 2019 2:10 PM

Please, Hasselbitch can't even portray a human convincingly.

by Anonymousreply 532March 27, 2019 2:34 PM

Hallmark movies don’t require acting skills.

by Anonymousreply 533March 27, 2019 2:36 PM

I need Joy and Rosie back on WWHL when the book comes out for round 2.

Why was Sunny so shady to Elisabeth? I mean I fully endorse it, I just thought all the glaring and silence was strange considering they don't really know each other. Unless i'm wrong?

by Anonymousreply 534March 27, 2019 3:08 PM

Why did Sunny get to ask the Rosie question. I don’t think it should have been brought up but if it had to be why not Joy or Whoppi who worked with both ladies. If Joy asked it may have had a lighter tone.

by Anonymousreply 535March 27, 2019 3:27 PM

Today's episode must have been pretty uneventful.

by Anonymousreply 536March 27, 2019 4:24 PM

It was rather uneventful. Joy moderated, Ana was there and said Mayor Bloomberg is right that Dems need to stop apologizing for everything and I agree. McMyFather defended Joe Biden re: Anita Hill. I'm not on the Stacy Abrams bandwagon so I don't have much to say about her appearance except she was done wrong in the GA election, I don't feel she's ready to be on any presidential ticket and I may be in the minority but I wasn't impressed with her State of the Union rebuttal. McMyFather was tame with Stacy.

by Anonymousreply 537March 27, 2019 5:00 PM

A lot of those nutty church groups buy books in bulk. They also pay big money in speaker’s fees. Lezziebitch Hasslebitch could make a nice living as a church speaker since she’s a - gasp - real live TV celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 538March 27, 2019 5:17 PM

They never brought up the drama between EH and Rosie today... I kinda thought they wouldn't but I watched anyway. Stacy Abrams cleared up the VP rumor for Biden (she's "not running for second place").

And surprisingly the two republicans went easier on Biden than the dems. I agreed with Ana that the dem candidates need to stop the apology tour. This was over 20 years ago. Sunny went in on Biden, asking why he didn't call more witnesses, etc... surprised me.

by Anonymousreply 539March 27, 2019 5:26 PM

R539

The discussed the Elisabeth/Rosie dust up yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 540March 27, 2019 7:29 PM

R537

Stacy was really good especially when she schooled the fuck out of Nutmeg regarding the Mueller report & Barr's summary. She masterfully knocked the wind out her Meg's GOP talking points.

by Anonymousreply 541March 27, 2019 7:32 PM

I was impressed with Stacey A.

Also, Meghan said, “Republicans are about winning. Democrats are about purity” with the glee of someone who prizes winning over morality without realizing that’s fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 542March 28, 2019 12:00 AM

^^ Well to be far, BIll Maher says that all the time too. The democrats tend to be "too nice" more often than not. I don't think MM was prizing winning over honesty - I think she was saying this is how you are going to risk the election again. At least that was how I took it, but PLENTY of deplorables couldn't give a shit about honesty or policy - and solely care about winning. Their online presence is shocking... though it's hard to tell which ones are American.

by Anonymousreply 543March 28, 2019 3:07 AM

r543 I will help you with your last sentence. Not as many as you think.

by Anonymousreply 544March 28, 2019 3:15 AM

That dink Yashar got an advanced copy of Ladies Who Punch and is sharing some tea. Nicolle Wallace reported Rosie to HR and brought in her husband as a bodyguard? Bill Geddie tried to shame Viera into not leaving by telling her she was too old to get a job elsewhere and ABC fostered an unethical, hostile work environment on The View and did nothing to improve it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545March 28, 2019 3:36 AM

The article....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546March 28, 2019 3:37 AM

LOL - Nicole reported Rosie to HR for yelling backstage ("raised my voice") and then Rosie was like "what's HR?"

What a shitshow. This book is going to be good. I wonder if / how they can address it on air. Most of the ones on the show now aren't in the book. Just Joy... and I can't tell if Whoopi participated or not.

BW was overreacting in the extreme about "Celebrity Detox" which just retold the story everyone knew already about the Trump feud. What a cunt she was for having the Post hire a psychiatrist to call Rosie crazy!? Every day I realize what a bigger bitch she was - just that clip above "But Star made another choice" was such unnecessary drama out of her. I am actually surprised how far she got given how vindictive and crazy she seems to me now. Leaking dirty laundry to the press is a Real Housewives move, and BW was doing it? Amazing.

by Anonymousreply 547March 28, 2019 3:45 AM

I am such a frau. I pre-ordered it so it'll be here Tuesday. After those clips - I have to see this thing. I watched this show on and off forever.

by Anonymousreply 548March 28, 2019 3:48 AM

OMG, Sara Haines is some kind of angel. She must be so happy now to be away from that viper's nest known as The View. Every view host but Whoopi and Elizabeth contributed to Ladies Who Punch, btw. I wonder what sweet Sara had to say. She sure likes her some Michael Strahan. Metoo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549March 28, 2019 8:59 AM

Is there a clip of the “Who is Jenny McCarthy?” moment? I can’t find it.

by Anonymousreply 550March 28, 2019 9:03 AM

“Walters is portrayed as a leader who understandably held a tight grip on the show, but was also deeply egomaniacal and threatened by women who are more popular (namely Joy Behar and Rosie O’Donnell). The book also alleges she actively participated in undermining current and former co-hosts by leaking embarrassing information to the press.”

1. She leaked to the press! Like a common Bravo Housewife...! Hahaha. To quote our fearless (because he’s mentally deranged) leader: Sad!

2. The quote above suggests that Joy revealed some shit about Barbara coming for her. Either that, or the other women alleged that Barbara was after Joy. That genuinely surprises me. Joy seems to handle everything with such good spirits. I have difficulty imagining her trashing Barbara Walters to a gossip columnist. For all her negative attributes, Barbara did make Joy’s career.

by Anonymousreply 551March 28, 2019 9:29 AM

Babsy has the doo doos in her diapers these days. The old cunt shits herself.

by Anonymousreply 552March 28, 2019 9:59 AM

per Page Six

Nicole Wallace has filed for divorce & is having a fling with Michael Schmidt.

by Anonymousreply 553March 28, 2019 12:56 PM

R552, we heard you the first 10 times you typed that. Get new material.

by Anonymousreply 554March 28, 2019 12:59 PM

I think 552 is also in diapers and is projecting.

by Anonymousreply 555March 28, 2019 1:09 PM

Wonder if Nicolle will jettison her last name now that she is no longer married to Mr. Wallace.

by Anonymousreply 556March 28, 2019 1:36 PM

They added Rep Joe Kennedy to the lineup today, wonder if he will worship at the Saint John altar.

11:04: "My father".

by Anonymousreply 557March 28, 2019 3:04 PM

I'm with Joy, I don't drink and it's really annoying when people who order several drinks want to split the check. But the real point here is Joy, Ana and Sunny went to lunch without the Heiresses.

by Anonymousreply 558March 28, 2019 3:36 PM

R558 You never know, Abby might have been there too and they just didn't notice her.

by Anonymousreply 559March 28, 2019 3:37 PM

What a "bad (fat) ass" moogan is... lol.

by Anonymousreply 560March 28, 2019 3:40 PM

The show is so much better without Whoopi.

Ana & Kennedy tore Trump/DeVoss new assholes today. If Whoopi had been there the intro & the segue would have eaten up have the allotted time. Kennedy handled NutMeg's remarks like a pro.

I also LOVED Joy's clap back at Meghan when she reminded her she was not in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 561March 28, 2019 5:06 PM

R556, Nicole Wallace and Michsek Schmidt! Get out.

by Anonymousreply 562March 28, 2019 5:12 PM

I thought she had better taste...hes a troll...both physically and professionally.

by Anonymousreply 563March 28, 2019 5:14 PM

And a 3-time Pulitzer Prize winner.

by Anonymousreply 564March 28, 2019 7:33 PM

Hmmm. Whoopie's off all week? Wonder how much Jenny and Rosie's negative comments about her have to do with that? April will be a shit show!

by Anonymousreply 565March 28, 2019 9:27 PM

Joy seems awfully jolly lately, I think she's loving all the dirt coming out from the book and making mental notes as to what she will expand upon, add to and refute in her own future book which will guarantee her an extra comfortable retirement.

by Anonymousreply 566March 28, 2019 9:33 PM

I have a soft spot for Rosie, but I genuinely think she's a good person after reading this.

Cunty Ripa is still pissed because she knows Rosie told the truth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567March 28, 2019 11:39 PM

Can you imagine what Rosie’s house is like right now?

First it came out that her dad molested her

Then came that she was in love with EH and she thought it was “mutual”

Then EH went on tv and said that she felt Harrased and objectified and that she prayed for Rosie’s soul

Then the Mueller report came out and Trump got away with everything

Then it came out that Barbara hated her with a PASSION

Then it came out that Nicolle Wallace reported her to HR

Then it came out that Whoopi was mean to her and hated her with a Passion

Then it came out that Kelly Ripa hated her with a passion

Then it came out that her North Star Barbra Streisand betrayed her and at first defended MJ

by Anonymousreply 568March 29, 2019 12:13 AM

Baba Wawa succeeded because she WAS such a flaming cunt r547. She’s a truly shitty evil person (friends with Trump and dated Cohn), and had a veneer of polished behaviour. The dirt that will get spilled about her when she buys it will be legendary.

Joy rubbing it in Mooghan’s face that she will never socialize with her on national tv today was spectacular. She was at least kind and appeared to act like she’d actually go to lunch with Abby, but openly ignoring McMydad was so great. Joy needs to keep the pressure up to make Moo crack for good on camera.

by Anonymousreply 569March 29, 2019 12:58 AM

[quot]Then it came out that Barbara hated her with a PASSION

Wait I missed this one. Where was that? I knew they had major issues around the Trump feud but didn't realize it was like you said.

by Anonymousreply 570March 29, 2019 4:23 AM

Aright I just looked it up and am confused. The 2006 season (where BW threatened to quit) was when Rosie had the split-screen and walked off, never to return - right?

So the "if you re-sign her, I'm gone" comment was way before that - I guess? Oh I think this makes sense now when Rosie was totally obsessed over the fact they had "set the split screen up beforehand" and that Geddie was out to get her... sounds like she knew Geddie hated her for sure & BW was basically his partner in crime for a lot of things. She has to have known Barbara was a fake cunt given some of the examples above and how she ignored her for days on end ("I was on a boat") during the Trump feud. I read celebrity detox and still remember all of this somehow. This shit is better than the Housewives. Funny they pull from the same playbook though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571March 29, 2019 4:28 AM

I’m as gay as the come, but I have a hard time getting offended by Kelly Ripa’s comment to Clay Aiken.

Rosie is the one who outed him directly, which seems to be far worse to me. Ripa should have been more careful with her words because she wasn’t a friend of Aiken’s. If she had known him, I wouldn’t think it was a problem at all.

by Anonymousreply 572March 29, 2019 7:47 AM

Kelly Ripa homophobic? She's best friends with Andy Cohen, Anderson Cooper, Neil Patrick Harris, Ryan Seacrest and she's married to the stripper formerly known as Meaty Mark. I like Rosie more than most but she goes off on crazy tangents sometimes. Nobody wants to be friends with Clay Aiken but Meghan McCain. Kelly set Rosie's head back on straight. On air. Live.

The three bullies of the show will undoubtedly come in for the worst of it in this book. That's Barbara, Rosie and welcome to the view, Whoopi.

I do hope they spend some time exploring just exactly HOW stupid is Raven Symone though. And Elizabeth's very special position. (s)

by Anonymousreply 573March 29, 2019 8:29 AM

I wonder if they'll still treat Candace with kiddie gloves in the book. You know every single one of them thinks she's a fucking moron who didn't add anything to the show and had zero opinions to give.

I hope Michelle Collins and Raven go off on her.

by Anonymousreply 574March 29, 2019 9:02 AM

I can’t stand Kelly Ripa, but I think calling her homophobic is kind of ridiculous given the company she keeps. She, like Andy Cohen, Anderson Cooper and their creepy herd, is a narcissist and an opportunist. Sexuality comes waaaaaaaaay after what they can get out of people.

I agree with the person who said Rosie has a big heart, but I am also inclined to agree in this case with Bill Geddie: Rosie seems kind of crazy. Just looking at her tweets alone, her manner of thinking comes across as disorganized at best.

I don’t have any problem with her outing Clay Aiken for several reasons: 1) It was an open secret; 2) He hit on a friend of mine many years ago through Manhunt, and tried to use his quasi-celeb status to ‘lure’ the guy toward him, which my friend felt was almost predatory in the approach, and so he was basically taunting *someone* to out him; and 3) he is better off being out. Rosie did him a favor. Kathy Griffin can’t make mean jokes about Aiken trying to pass as straight when Aiken isn’t trying to pass. The truth does set us free.

So that said, I must also acknowledge Rosie’s hypocrisy. She lied publicly for a decade or so, pretending to have a mad crush on Tom Cruise, the creepiest of creeps. That is evidence that she is willing to compromise her integrity and it makes her high-and-mighty stance quite questionable.

Everyone has flaws. I don’t think Rosie is malicious, but I think she is mentally ill and capable of hurting people. And at the same time, I think she probably accidentally outed Clay Aiken but also must have known once she realized what she had done that it would ultimately benefit him because she compromised herself in a similar way for years, and that probably contributed to how wacko she has become over time.

by Anonymousreply 575March 29, 2019 10:19 AM

Rosie loves Barbara.

Rosie loves Bush.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576March 29, 2019 10:21 AM

I love that the book goes in depth about how much everyone legit hated everyone and the hostile working environment from producers to on camera talent....and yet... we are supposed to live in a fantasy world that everyone in the current panel are all sisters and besties despite the fact that everyone clearly still hates each other..

They wonder why the middle of the country always called Hollywood phonies and assholes

by Anonymousreply 577March 29, 2019 10:51 AM

Lol every workplace is full of backstabbing plonies and assholes. My father works in a factory in middle America and the bitching that goes on between the all male workforce there would give “The View” a run for its money.

Re-watching the Elisabeth segments, I love that Joy said she was thrilled when they fired her and she didn’t care if they fired her again. I wonder if that was a message for the producers?

by Anonymousreply 578March 29, 2019 10:57 AM

R578 Joy has been interesting this season. The show dedicated an episode to her 20-year anniversary and she kept insisting that it made her uncomfortable because the tribute reminded her of the one they gave her after they fired her. She said “you think I’m joking. I’m not kidding. This is uncomfortable.” So she made it clear then that being fired was traumatic for her.

Then this week she said that she was happy and felt like other doors were opening. Both can probably be true, but the statements she made couldn’t be more different.

All the while though she has balanced being professional and being candid. She tolerates Meghan especially when she is playing the moderator role, but she doesn’t take personal bullshit from her and has (thank God) pointed out Meghan’s hypocrisy several times. I am still baffled that no one is allowed to reprimand Meghan for unprofessional conduct on air...but Meghan’s recent demeanor has suggested that she’s finally being told to act like an adult and not to misrepresent herself as a journalist. That is a kind of progress, even though Meghan is a brat through and through and I am 100 percent certain that even if she is modifying her behavior a bit, she is feeling unfairly victimized in the process and once she is done with the show will rage publicly, probably on Fox or The Blaze or the Trump News Network, about how she was censored (meaning not allowed to have toddler-style tantrums or pretend to be a journalist or a member of Congress).

by Anonymousreply 579March 29, 2019 11:09 AM

Got it covered after post 600

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580March 29, 2019 1:22 PM

It is a marvel of biological and operant thinking watching Meghan talk and ALWAYS end up talking about herself and/or her father.

She is like the Will and Grace drinking game on last night's episode.

by Anonymousreply 581March 29, 2019 2:19 PM

Anything happening on Whoopi Free Friday?

by Anonymousreply 582March 29, 2019 3:53 PM

The sisters of nepotism were as obnoxious as ever.

by Anonymousreply 583March 29, 2019 3:54 PM

The Heiress Huntsman seems to be leaning into her pregnancy and is not caring when the Heiress McCain talks, loudly, over her.

by Anonymousreply 584March 29, 2019 3:57 PM

Didn't the guy who ran the view when it first started intentionally make it a raging bitch fest, I guess he underestimated the bitches.

by Anonymousreply 585March 29, 2019 3:59 PM

Bill Geddie was the original co-ExProducer with Babwa. As much as Babwa liked to look supportive of women and women's issues, she let Geddie turn the show into a bitch fest for entertainment purposes.

Isn't Geddie the bio father of one of Hassleblech's kids?

I hope THAT makes it into the book.

by Anonymousreply 586March 29, 2019 4:13 PM

I don't think it will make it into the book but with all the recent controversy, if Rosie O REALLY gets set off she may let it slip again.

by Anonymousreply 587March 29, 2019 4:17 PM

How did that rumor get started? That's seriously weird. Why would she pick him of all people, if the husband couldn't get her pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 588March 29, 2019 4:40 PM

Considering how many times the bitch invoked god and Jesus, one would think that the little adulterous whore would have taken advantage of of the opportunity to make a public confession.

Her book sales would have gone through the roof!

by Anonymousreply 589March 29, 2019 4:40 PM

Rosie Perez had a tough time of it even though Wendy Williams handpicked her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590March 29, 2019 4:43 PM

I've checked youtube, and there are a few clips from Rosie and Joy's appearance on Watch What Happens Live, but I don't see any clips where they talk about the View or speculate about the parentage of anyone's kids.

by Anonymousreply 591March 29, 2019 4:47 PM

Megan McCain and hubby need a good session with Anthony Recker......,

by Anonymousreply 592March 29, 2019 4:51 PM

R591 it's on their WWHL after show. A longer video. Rosie alludes to it but doesn't say it out right. Joy makes a 'zipping my lips' motion.

by Anonymousreply 593March 29, 2019 5:01 PM

Michelle Rounds is in heaven somewhere wondering why she ever got involved with that psychopathic monster.

by Anonymousreply 594March 29, 2019 5:06 PM

[quote]Isn't Geddie the bio father of one of Hassleblech's kids?

Any current photos of Elizabitch's kids, then we can make comparisons. Geddie wasn't an attractive man, the lack of lips alone is a huge turn-off!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595March 29, 2019 5:48 PM

It's difficult to tell, especially as her fug husband also has squinty small eyes. Think the daughter she's holding here is the eldest of her three kids.

Which kid is supposedly Geddie's?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596March 29, 2019 5:52 PM

I had a boyfriend who, like Meghan, took everything personally. It was impossible to communicate with him and I ended the relationship because of it. Listening to the other ladies trying to communicate with Meghan reminds me of that time in my life. Ana today had to say I’m not talking about you. Joy had to say this isn’t about you when she was giving her opinion of legacy students at universities. Meghan is going to have to learn to stop taking things personally, she’s on the defensive all the time. She needs to see a therapist about it. I’m not sure if she’s a narcissist or if she had something happen in childhood that has made her feel everyone is out to get her.

by Anonymousreply 597March 29, 2019 7:49 PM

Meghan was molested by a one armed war vet.

by Anonymousreply 598March 29, 2019 7:51 PM

Talk about a toejob

by Anonymousreply 599March 29, 2019 8:04 PM

R567

Rosie is a good person but she acted like a fool over the Kelly/Clay thing. One thing we know is Kelly is not homophobic. I mean GMAFB! She's BFFs with Cohen, Cooper & Bozzi.

Rosie called Kelly a phobe on national TV . Why shouldn't Kelly give her the cold shoulder

by Anonymousreply 600March 29, 2019 8:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!