Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People who don't clean their homes

Do you enjoy living in filth?

by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2019 4:38 PM

No one likes it being messy, they are just lazy.

by Anonymousreply 1March 11, 2019 1:15 AM

OP - it depends on who you ask

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 11, 2019 1:21 AM

Wtf? What’s wrong with that lady R2?

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2019 3:26 AM

Yes.........

YES I DO !

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2019 3:31 AM

r2 What an iconic photo, especially with the cat on the left photobombing it.

Any particular reason why she didn't throw all that trash... you know, in the trash? Aside from the mental illness, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2019 3:36 AM

What kind of mental illness makes living in filth acceptable to you?

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2019 3:08 PM

Turn in your gay card, R3! That was Edie Beale, cousin of former first lady Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis, and star of the documentary, stage, and films versions of "Grey Gardens".

She didn't pick up the trash because picking up the trash was the maid's job, and the maid hadn't been in for several decades.

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2019 10:43 PM

Seriously though why do some people do not care they live in filth? I have a family member like this. She’s got nothing to do all day but doesn’t notice her whole house needs to be cleaned thoroughly! It’s so bad I won’t go to her house.

by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2019 8:54 PM

Just wow!

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2019 12:47 AM

I hate it, but I don't have the physical or mental energy to do it.

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2019 1:00 AM

[quote]Wtf? What’s wrong with that lady R2?

Her silly mother refused to sell their house (Grey Gardens) in the Hamptons even though she didn't have the money to keep it up. If she had sold it before it started to deteriorate and bought something much more modest, they probably would have been all right. Instead they lived in squalor in Grey Gardens with no heat and no running water. They didn't pay their property taxes so the municipality definitely wasn't going to pick up their garbage.

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2019 1:01 AM

If you can swing it pay someone to do it for you R10. I split the cost of a housekeeper with a roommate so it’s not so bad.

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2019 1:09 AM

r12, I don't want anyone touching my stuff or going through my house.

by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2019 1:11 AM

How about trying this website R13?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2019 4:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!