Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

TMZ: LGBTQ group drops Martina Navratilova over transphobic comments (Part 2)

Why was the first thread closed?

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 11:08 AM

It's those insane Amish again. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 103/10/2019

Trans threads are the new Soap threads. Perhaps we can come up with codes like Port Charles to mean FtM and Bay City to mean MtF.

by Anonymousreply 203/10/2019

DL keeps closing and deleting these threads.

by Anonymousreply 303/11/2019

Who needs them? Martina does not.

by Anonymousreply 403/11/2019

Discussion and difference of opinion is so 20th century.

by Anonymousreply 503/11/2019

The corpses on Everest thread got closed, r5, so it's not always the obvious hot-button topics.

by Anonymousreply 603/11/2019

Trans activism is impossible to be discussed R6

by Anonymousreply 703/11/2019

The group is called Athlete Ally.

If you want to do something about it, write to their corporate sponsors--

GM

American Apparel

Deutsche Bank

Credit Suisse

PWC

UnderArmour

Turner Broadcasting

by Anonymousreply 803/11/2019

"Lesbian group banned from Wellington Pride for not being “inclusive” enough."

by Anonymousreply 903/14/2019

R6 Seriously? The Everest threads have been a DL thing for years! WTF?

I was going to suggest just putting up Martina Navratilova without anything else. People will know. Try that.

by Anonymousreply 1003/14/2019

Pretty soon, we'll have to get old-fashioned and establish secret printing presses to discuss this.

by Anonymousreply 1103/14/2019

r10 Maybe DL management thought those corpses on Everest would sue DL, who the fuck knows why the get rid of threads. On this topic i think they're transgestapo supporters.

by Anonymousreply 1203/14/2019

They don't like the AOC threads, either. Maybe we should start a thread about AOC leading transgenders up to the summit of Everest.

by Anonymousreply 1303/14/2019

Because you transphobic bitches are clinically insane. Next fucking stupid question?

by Anonymousreply 1403/14/2019

I think he shared his video with Magdalen Berns.

‘I broke women’s record & you’ve no proof I didn’t identify as such’ – Rapper on trans sport issue

by Anonymousreply 1503/14/2019

Twitter bans basic biology

by Anonymousreply 1603/14/2019

Martina is FIRED UP -one can only hope that the blatant insanity of allowing men to compete against women and calling it a fair playing field will peak trans others as much as it has her. She's gone from being upset about athletics to beginning to understand just how much the Transgender Lobby has and will destroy women and gays.

by Anonymousreply 1703/15/2019

I just read a tweet from that Anthony Watson guy, apparently, a gay man, head of an LGBT organization and he tweeted gay men must stand wth transgender people while someone explined to him why trans activism is erasing GL people and literally dvocating conversion therapy and, someone asked him if he would sleep with a woman who identifies as a man.

by Anonymousreply 1803/15/2019

Has anybody ever watched Youtuber EssenceOfThought? He is bisexual and an atheist and, recently uploaded a video on transgender and Sam Harris saying the left does not allow debate about transgender. I used to like his videos but I have come to evidence his dishonesty when it comes to transgender topics. He has invisibilised comments that ask questions about transgender, all respectful comments. A user asked for peer-reviewed studies that prove transgender to be real on a biological level, that man/woman is not a physical reality. EssenceOfThought provided none and a couple of days later that users' comments are no longer visible.

I'm dissapointed in his dihonesty as I thought he celebrated debate and, when there is sound evidene to back up one's claims there is no need to unjustly silence people only becuse they disagree with you. EssenceOfThought proves Sam Harris' claim: transgender topics are protected from any form of discussion or questioning.

by Anonymousreply 1903/16/2019

An organization has started in the US to save women's sports ( the UK organization is called Fair Play for Women)

Pass this organization along - tweet it, talk about it, call journalists and lawmakers about it, because apparently the only way most people will understand the misogyny and the absurdity of the Twans Women Are Women crowd is through watching men cream women on the playing field.

Save Women's Sports

by Anonymousreply 2003/16/2019

Sorry, long link for Save Women's Sports at R20. Here is the correct link.

by Anonymousreply 2103/16/2019

r19 Do we follow some random youtube bisexual opining on the gender wars? No. Your first mistake was in looking for insight on gender from a bisexual. Bisexuals have their own take on gender, informed by their ability to feel sexual attraction with both males and females, and that's great for them---but it doesn't really translate directly to exclusive same-sex or opposite-sex attracted people (homos and hetties). We all look at a similar construct (gender) but based on our sexual orientation we view/interact/understand the construct very differently.

by Anonymousreply 2203/16/2019

EssenceOfThought is an atheist who mainly refutes unfounded religious claims but lately he has been addressing transgender topics and, unfortunately, he is showing his dishonesty by silencing and invisibilising anybody who dares ask questions about transgender or state his/her concern with the validity of the claim that being a man or a woman is defined by how you feel. He doesn't do the same with people who call lesbians "terfs" or equate them to racists. R22

by Anonymousreply 2303/17/2019

Social Media: from Transitioning with Queer Cult Twitter to Detransition with Gender Critical Tumblr

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 10:29 AM

Oh my god she does go on.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 11:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!