Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Riz Ahmed’s next film...

This one sounds good.

by Anonymousreply 903/13/2019

Strange... I heard that he's going to star as the titular character in the live-action autobiography of the Geiko Gecko.

by Anonymousreply 103/05/2019

Riz is hot! 🔥🔥🔥

I have no idea why anyone compares him to lizards, frogs, turtles and even dogs.

I'm sure his big cock has filled many hungry holes. Rumour has it he's a total fuckboy. He's bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 203/07/2019

He is the SEX

by Anonymousreply 303/07/2019

Wish he didn't always look so serious. He's usually funny and charming on talk shows. On the red carpet, he always looks as if someone killed his dog!

Here he's on James Corden's show flirting with Kumail Nanjiani. Kumail was a bit taken aback.

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2019

Who is his BF? I know he has beards, but who is his actual lover?

by Anonymousreply 503/13/2019

He's got a very interesting, handsome "crazy-look" about him. Probably a great lay, but nuts after awhile.

by Anonymousreply 603/13/2019

[quote]He's got a very interesting, handsome "crazy-look" about him. Probably a great lay, but nuts after awhile.

You must be very perceptive. He's actually admitted to mental health issues. As a kid he was diagnosed with ADHD, on his first day in a new school he threw a chair out a window. He's written songs about his current bouts with depression.

Crazy people do make the best lays. But you're right, he must be exhausting, especially with the moods swings and who knows what else.

by Anonymousreply 703/13/2019

cut?

by Anonymousreply 803/13/2019

Yes, cut.

Though born in London, he's a Muslim of Pakistani descent, they get circumcised.

He mentioned in a W interview about remembering being taken to Pakistan at 2 to get circumcised. "The first time I left London was at the age of 2 to go to Pakistan, um, to be circumcised. We make a whole song and dance about it. That's my first memory, still traumatized. There's a bit gap where I probably tried to block out all the memories until I get to 5."

by Anonymousreply 903/13/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!