Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's your Most hated member of the Kardashian family?

Kim and Kanye..Someone needs to take their kids away!

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2019 1:24 AM

Kanye. He’s insane and his music sucks.

by Anonymousreply 1March 4, 2019 4:09 AM

Kris for thrusting the Klan upon us.

by Anonymousreply 2March 4, 2019 4:11 AM

Kris for lying and Bruce for keeping his dick

by Anonymousreply 3March 4, 2019 4:12 AM

Kendull. Dead behind the eyes with a perpetually open mouth. Talentless, lazy, spoiled and stupid . Die Kendull die!

by Anonymousreply 4March 4, 2019 4:23 AM

Impossible to choose just one.

by Anonymousreply 5March 4, 2019 4:28 AM

I don’t know their personalities. I’ve heard their names but can only identify Kim by her engorged buttocks and the matriarch of course but not the others by sight. All of the greater and lesser Kardashians are equally loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 6March 4, 2019 4:30 AM

Kylie mainly because i want to lick her from behind and she doesn't like whites.

by Anonymousreply 7March 4, 2019 4:31 AM

All of them

The fat one Has the boy killed himself yet?

They are simply awful

by Anonymousreply 8March 4, 2019 4:31 AM

Kourtney. Vocal fry--most irritating voice of all the sisters. Kept using a practicing alcoholic as a sperm donor. Most boring as well.

by Anonymousreply 9March 4, 2019 4:31 AM

the brother was fit and now a fattie. So i hate them for making him so?

by Anonymousreply 10March 4, 2019 4:44 AM

Kato Kaelin?

by Anonymousreply 11March 4, 2019 4:44 AM

Definitely that witch, Pimp Mama Kris for tricking the world into thinking her fugly pussy poop daughters are celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 12March 4, 2019 5:39 AM

All of them!

by Anonymousreply 13March 5, 2019 12:39 AM

OJ - Khloe’s dad

by Anonymousreply 14March 5, 2019 12:51 AM

They are all distasteful in their own ways but I have developed a strange curiosity about Kris Jenner. She's like a character in a old novel or melodrama, using both her proximity to a famous tragedy and her four harlot daughters to rise from relative obscurity to worldwide fame and fortune. Her prize pony, Kim, was the most beautiful, but she has with varying degrees of success obtained "careers " for the others.

by Anonymousreply 15March 5, 2019 1:05 AM

Kris Jenner because she is the brains behind it all

by Anonymousreply 16March 5, 2019 1:58 AM

Ryan Seacrest for foisting this trash on us.

by Anonymousreply 17March 5, 2019 2:09 AM

I have only recently watched the kardashians for the first time, they seem pretty boring and uninteresting. Good enough for some hungover trash to watch when you don’t want to think but beyond that, eh. So I’m perplexed by their level of fame / inflow of large quantities of money? One thing I will say in their defence is they seem like they are hands on with their kids and actively raise them, maybe this is different outside the show? They also seem like a tight nit family and genuinely love each other. Out of the most hated I will say Kendall, from what I’ve seen on the show she was crying because she felt like she was worked so hard. Bitch needs some perspective she gets flown around first class / gets 5 star hotels has to work on a shoot or catwalk for what at most a day??? And she acts like she is worked to the bone, majority of her “work” is just getting to the location maybe hair and makeup then standing around lifeless for an hour or two?? Maybe someone who actually has worked on this show or knows these bitches can enlighten us.

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2019 8:55 PM

They couldn't find a white dick in a Swedish sauna. What's with these hot Black men? Don't they have any self respect? Are they all for sale?

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2019 9:01 PM

Oddly enough Kendall. I say oddly because many people don't seem to mind her as much. She seems like she needs to be bitch slapped.

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2019 9:05 PM

They have black kids 4 kash. They $ell make up krap to Mexicans who aspire to be them.

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2019 9:09 PM

When are they going away?

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2019 9:19 PM

Who thinks Kim will pass the bar exam? Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2019 10:29 PM

[quote]What's your Most hated member of the Kardashian family?

The ones that aren't dead yet.

by Anonymousreply 25July 22, 2019 10:30 PM

They don't care if you hate them they only care if you are talking about them.

by Anonymousreply 26July 22, 2019 11:01 PM

SNL s Nasim Pedrad was hilarious as Kim

by Anonymousreply 27July 22, 2019 11:14 PM

[R26] That’s the modern disease—Trumps and Kardashian’s and their bottomless need.

by Anonymousreply 28July 22, 2019 11:30 PM

I hate all their motherfucking guts but Kendall slightly less.

by Anonymousreply 29July 22, 2019 11:45 PM

R15, She's the Madame Bovary of our age?

If we're lucky she'll meet the same fate (redeeming society or at least the prostitutes she gave birth to and unleashed on us).

by Anonymousreply 30July 22, 2019 11:49 PM

She is! Of course she’s never heard of madame Bovary, but MB was ignorant as well.

by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2019 12:07 AM

They act extremely entitled on the show. I got the vibe they really believe the world is just chomping at the bit to know them.

by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2019 1:18 AM

[R32] And they are, but I’ve never met the world that is. I think they are in India.

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2019 1:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!