Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bad Neighbors: I need help

These people live outside in the front and back yard of the tiny property. I went outside to deal with my backyard and the dogs were barking at me the whole time and the cunts were in their new above ground Jacuzzi. Yes, their outdoor living room now is the outdoor bathtub. They are so white trash. There are too many people living in that small home.

I really though they were on their way out and going to move. But, they brought a above ground Jacuzzi.

Fuck I hate these people!

by Anonymousreply 104April 1, 2019 10:30 PM

Most people want to upgrade from their starter home to fit the needs of their family size and entertainment needs, but not these white trash cunts. They cemented over their entire backyard (small lot) and brought an above ground Jacuzzi.

MOVE NOW! Fucking White Trash Cunts!

by Anonymousreply 1March 4, 2019 12:43 AM

I’m sure you don’t have any complaints when you’re salivating over their 12-year-old son in the jacuzzi, you fucking sick pervert.

by Anonymousreply 2March 4, 2019 12:50 AM

PLEASE LEAVE! What is the best way to deal with bad white trash neighbors?

I really thought they were going to move out by now.

by Anonymousreply 3March 4, 2019 12:52 AM

Poor people problems.

by Anonymousreply 4March 4, 2019 12:52 AM

You have BAD Attitude written all over your posting. A good start might be to clean up all your foul language. They probably dislike you as much as you dislike them.

by Anonymousreply 5March 4, 2019 12:56 AM

Move, OP. They aren't going to, so YOU must move.

by Anonymousreply 6March 4, 2019 12:58 AM

No one likes them in my neighborhood, for obvious reasons. We thought they would move. They cemented over their entire back yard, no design or landscaping, very white trash. We thought, "well, they do not have the money to even landscape and maintain property, so they are on there way out." But, they just brought an above ground Jacuzzi. Does this mean they are grinding their white trash heels in and staying? Or does the mobility means they are going to be moving? The backyard looks like shit, but they are always out there enjoying their cement jungle like it some sort of resort-level oasis.

by Anonymousreply 7March 4, 2019 12:59 AM

they are loud, and they got a Jacuzzi. They are going to go nuclear. It will get worse.

by Anonymousreply 8March 4, 2019 1:03 AM

It sounds like you're jealous of their jacuzzi. Jealousy is ugly, OP. If you want a jacuzzi, you should just buy one of your own.

by Anonymousreply 9March 4, 2019 1:07 AM

You live next to them, so what does that say about you? Beige trash?

by Anonymousreply 10March 4, 2019 1:08 AM

OP, you seem fixated on the jacuzzi. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 11March 4, 2019 1:09 AM

They may actually be thinking on selling/moving. The reason why is a jacuzzi may fix glaring problems with landscaping and the size.

by Anonymousreply 12March 4, 2019 1:11 AM

Film them and post it on social media for all to cackle at....

by Anonymousreply 13March 4, 2019 1:12 AM

"They cemented over their entire back yard,"

Just wait until they install the basketball hoop. Or worse, hoops. All you will hear is basketballs thumping day and night.

by Anonymousreply 14March 4, 2019 1:16 AM

[r14] they use to do this is the front yard and street. Then, the HOA told them, NO MORE. I am telling you everyone hate these people.

by Anonymousreply 15March 4, 2019 1:18 AM

Well, the first question is whether your locality requires a fence around a hot tub. The second question is whether a hot tub requires a permit in your area. The third question is whether this is a 110 or 220v hot tub. The reason that matters is if they did the electrical work themselves on a 220 on an outdoor hot tub, it may have to be on a ground fault interrupt circuit.

It’s unlikely propping up a hot tub on pavers or a 1” patio qualifies under code. An inquiry whether a permit was pulled and a request for inspection would be appropriate. This is a safety hazard.

by Anonymousreply 16March 4, 2019 1:28 AM

GO R16!!

by Anonymousreply 17March 4, 2019 1:40 AM

If you can't beat em, join em, OP! Suggest you stop for a case of Milwaukes Best, and scoop up some road kill on your way home for a good, old fashioned hill Billy hoot n nanny!

by Anonymousreply 18March 4, 2019 1:45 AM

[R16] Are you saying they may electrocute themselves?

by Anonymousreply 19March 4, 2019 1:51 AM

OP get a long extension cord and a small electrical appliance. Next time they are in the hot tub, you know what to do.

by Anonymousreply 20March 4, 2019 1:56 AM

they are going to be in that thing all god damn day and all god damn night now.

by Anonymousreply 21March 4, 2019 2:01 AM

While OP keeps harrumphing about his "white trash" neighbors-- I don't think I've seen the phrase used quite so many times in a single DL post, I'm getting the feeling that this drama dell'jacuzzi is taking place in the sort of neighborhood where vinyl and aluminum siding are the norm. Realtors will describe it as "close-knit"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 4, 2019 2:04 AM

Op, fire up your laptop, purposely pose your laptop's audio speakers, crank up the volume, download this video, and go about your day -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 4, 2019 2:04 AM

[R23] LOL

by Anonymousreply 24March 4, 2019 2:05 AM

I do not want to sink to their level to get them to move. I just want them to leave already. Every choice they have made lowers their property value. They took a cute little bungalow in a very nice neighborhood, and white trashed it. Who does this?

by Anonymousreply 25March 4, 2019 2:07 AM

R19. It’s possible they could start a fire in their house. The circuitry in the spa motor would more likely trip and shut down to protect it, insulating any occupants from shock - unless they’ve defeated the gfci. That would be foolish. That could result in an overload at the panel which could result in a fire.

by Anonymousreply 26March 4, 2019 2:08 AM

If we did a shot every time OP posted the words "white trash" we'd have finished the first bottle already

by Anonymousreply 27March 4, 2019 2:10 AM

"White Trash," and there's your second bottle.

by Anonymousreply 28March 4, 2019 2:12 AM

Adjacent to trash is trash, Miss Cunty OP

by Anonymousreply 29March 4, 2019 2:14 AM

And they are both in the god damn jacuzzi.

by Anonymousreply 30March 4, 2019 2:16 AM

Tell us about your neighborhood now that we're soused OP

Is it gentrifying?

"Tight-knit" and ethnic?

On the wrong side of the tracks?

I'm thinking you must be in Florida or California or someplace where it's not the middle of winter if they're in the jacuzzi, but people do use them in winter so maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 31March 4, 2019 2:16 AM

I live in a nice neighborhood. They are the only problem. They took a nice property and white trashed it. (DRINK UP) I thought with all their psycho antics they would leave due to some ouce of shame, but no.

by Anonymousreply 32March 4, 2019 2:25 AM

OP, how do you know how the other neighbors feel about this family? You're the one running around the neighborhood badmouthing this family, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 33March 4, 2019 2:37 AM

[quote] they brought a above ground Jacuzzi.

Never seen an in-ground Jacuzzi without a pool.

by Anonymousreply 34March 4, 2019 2:44 AM

No. other people bad mouth them to me. But, I have had runs in with them. Of course, I see and hear them. They are nasty and white trash (drink). I like to avoid problems, but these ones walk and talk.

by Anonymousreply 35March 4, 2019 2:51 AM

Besides the cement and sitting in their Jacuzzi what are the other outrageous things they do?

by Anonymousreply 36March 4, 2019 2:59 AM

I believe you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 37March 4, 2019 3:18 AM

OP do you have Tourettes?

by Anonymousreply 38March 4, 2019 3:24 AM

Dogs who bark a lot are not taken care of, FYI. They are not getting the daily care, play time and exercise that they need. They are also in fear of their care givers. Barking a lot means they are nervous and stressed out a lot.

by Anonymousreply 39March 4, 2019 4:34 AM

I've seen people like this. They drink, get loud, and don't bother going inside to pee in the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 40March 4, 2019 1:39 PM

[quote]We thought, "well, they do not have the money to even landscape and maintain property, so they are on there way out." But, they just brought an above ground Jacuzzi.

You're a mess, OP.

And I think you mean "bought" a Jacuzzi, though you have said "brought" so many times that maybe you really mean it. Did they bring it from some other location or something?

by Anonymousreply 41March 4, 2019 1:42 PM

Leave OP alone! He hasn’t hurt anybody!

by Anonymousreply 42March 4, 2019 3:20 PM

How do I know how they got it? Maybe someone gave it to them.

by Anonymousreply 43March 5, 2019 12:44 AM

OP, did you shoot your neighbors yet?

“He was a bit of a loner. Kept to himself. I never thought he had a gun fetish. Nice guy, except for the mass murder thing. At least the neighborhood will be quiet now.”

by Anonymousreply 44March 5, 2019 1:03 AM

They are home, but all the lights are off. I think they had a sunday night bender.

by Anonymousreply 45March 5, 2019 1:10 AM

[quote] I live in a nice neighborhood.

Tell us more about it

Lots of people would describe their neighborhood as "nice"

What part of the US is it located in?

Is it in a city, suburb or small town?

What is the primary ethnic or religious group in your neighborhood?

Do most people in your neighborhood want to Make America Great Again?

by Anonymousreply 46March 5, 2019 1:14 AM

The response R16 gave is one of the best ways to break Mr. and Mrs. Jacuzzis balls without you having to directly confront them. Report your concern to the city, and let the inspectors do their thing. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 47March 5, 2019 1:39 AM

Oh god, this OP is the frau worried about her friend's inlaws who aren't leaving an inheritance. Piss off, OP.

by Anonymousreply 48March 5, 2019 1:45 AM

You could always have a little fun. Go out and buy a case of gelatin. Then early some morning tip it in. Or take another tactic find out their favorite music and which music hey dislike. You can see where I'm going here let's say they like metal, play disco at full volume toward their hot tub.

You could always invite Tom DeLay - his nickname is hot tub Tommy.

by Anonymousreply 49March 5, 2019 1:52 AM

Put some of those poisonous sea snakes in their outdoor jacuzzi.

by Anonymousreply 50March 5, 2019 1:54 AM

[R50] there're probably immune to it, after last night bender.

by Anonymousreply 51March 5, 2019 1:59 AM

r49 gelatin? pffft. i was thinking Nair.

by Anonymousreply 52March 5, 2019 8:02 AM

OP, beware. Every action causes and equal opposite reaction. Usually, more than equal.

If you file a complaint about the construction with the city, make sure that you first don’t have any outstanding problems. It leaves the work to the city, which makes it easier on you. Provided that they indeed are in violation. If you go that route, before you do, see if a permit really is required for their work. Then see what the specs are. Get your ducks in a row.

If he knows it’s you, or just thinks so, he will start doing things like cutting your tires, or, well, anything. You ma need to install security cameras.

I live in a city. My neighbors are all around me. I can’t complain about such things because it’s just part of the fabric of living here. True, some are worse than others.

Before you do anything, though, try to honestly ask yourself if they are doing anything more than enjoying their property? Maybe you just need a hobby?

My neighbors are litigious, with lots of experience suing a variety of people. If you don’t do this correctly, you could put yourself at a big financial risk.

by Anonymousreply 53March 5, 2019 3:12 PM

A wall can be quite helpful when it comes to unwanted neighbors..

by Anonymousreply 54March 5, 2019 3:35 PM

One of the problems with suburbia is problematic neighbors. In the city, I can deal with it and largely ignore them (plus I have thick walls). In the country, you can be far enough away not to see it constantly. But in the suburbs, I have to look at it and deal with them constantly because they are right outside the window.

Totally spoils the beauty of my yard when the neighbors are hoarders. Not really white trash because they are doctors and professors - but oblivious and inconsiderate to taking care of their property and the impact on neighbors of leaving crap all over the lawn and not maintaining their property.

by Anonymousreply 55March 5, 2019 4:38 PM

Did you learn nothing watching 80's television OP ?

Wait until they are all in the hot tub and throw a powered up hair dryer or radio in there ! Problem solved !

by Anonymousreply 56March 5, 2019 8:01 PM

I once sent an anonymous letter to a neighbor that went something like:

“...Your painted window frames look wonderful! It will really look great when you finish...”

It was half finished for about 3 years at that point, with a crappy primer splashed on the frames. To my surprise, they acted pretty quickly and finished the painting. And it does look really great!

by Anonymousreply 57March 5, 2019 11:59 PM

Oh, I remembered another one...

My neighbor was essentially storing a car in a public parking spot, close to my house. Private spots here sell for about $100,000; so it is no small matter. The car had two flat tires, and beaten-in panels on both sides. I called the city and they said they’d tow it in a couple months, even though it had already been a couple months. I then put a flyer on it that said:

[bold] “This car hasn’t moved in months...” [/bold]

I kept replacing the flyer until they moved the damn car, which they did after a bit of time.

It was frustrating coming home from work and seeing cars stored on the street and never moved, despite the law which says they must move every 2 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 58March 6, 2019 12:08 AM

R10 no, trash adjacent

by Anonymousreply 59March 6, 2019 12:30 AM

My neighbors are constantly calling the city to enforce various rules, like garbage out an hour early, but they, themselves, flout one rule after another, including rules they wrote themselves, before they were thrown off the Trustee board.

by Anonymousreply 60March 7, 2019 1:01 AM

People like OP are why people choose to live in the country and small towns. Maybe you should live in an apartment, since you seem to believe people should not live in their yards. I live by the simple rule that what other people do on their property is their business.

by Anonymousreply 61March 7, 2019 1:16 AM

R60, same here, except the wife is still on the board. And they bragged about how they could do anything they wanted to me and the board would never stop them, and they were right. I was told to “just start over” with them after the husband came to my door screaming and beating on the door hysterically, claiming I was doing construction after hours, when I was actually fucking the contractor. He assumed truck in driveway = construction. Only he couldn’t hear construction because there was none.

by Anonymousreply 62March 7, 2019 1:20 AM

[quote] I live by the simple rule that what other people do on their property is their business.

That's fine until you want to sell your house.

by Anonymousreply 63March 7, 2019 1:39 AM

[quote] R61: People like OP are why people choose to live in the country and small towns. Maybe you should live in an apartment, since you seem to believe people should not live in their yards. I live by the simple rule that what other people do on their property is their business.

Some homes are so close to their neighbors that it is easy to be affected by what they do. I can hear all my neighbors and I just ignore it. They are so close, it seems natural that I would hear them. In such a situation, one has to be aware sound, smells, visual - all affect the neighbors.

My neighbors are hated by everyone because they are so obnoxious, with maximum entitlement and minimum courtesy.

by Anonymousreply 64March 7, 2019 1:54 AM

I had neighbors who were white trash assholes too. The husband and I got into an argument so I did some of the suggestions from the Santeria Lez thread. They got divorced and the husband moved out, so it worked.

If anyone is interested: pray the psalms, light a black candle and carve "neighbors move away " on it, and light a white candle for yourself for protection. Also sprinkle Hot Foot powder on their property.

by Anonymousreply 65March 7, 2019 1:57 AM

Op here. No, I do not want anything to do with white trash. I just want them to leave. I do not want to do anything to them or get involved with how they are treating each other. I DO care about their animals. I'm not going to call the city to inspect their Jacuzzi and electrical system. Why do i care if these grifters electrocutes themselves, serves them right.

The reasoning behide this thread is to:

Vent and find some solace with others in the same boat.

Get ideas of how to cope with this. Some dark comedy and humor is a fun outlet, so why here on DL.

Model correct behavior, so people stop with this shit. If you cannot control your crazy and cruelty, and it spills out to your animals, kids, and your neighbors. STOP and you need some serious help.

by Anonymousreply 66March 7, 2019 3:08 AM

OP, there are reasons for building codes. If their place catches fire, would your place be at risk? I can’t judge because I haven’t read the entire thread, but even if I had, I don’t think I could judge without seeing the situation.

But I can imagine a scenario where their jacuzzi infringes on your right to quiet enjoyment of your home, or negativity affects your property value. If either is the case, then, you have a right to a remedy. If either is the case, and I were you, I’d do something.

by Anonymousreply 67March 7, 2019 3:48 AM

[quote] R62: ...He assumed truck in driveway = construction....

Wow, you have it bad! You should try to video record any craziness they ingage in.

by Anonymousreply 68March 7, 2019 3:59 AM

Didn't OP mention an HOA? R15? Why aren't they all over this? This is what they live for!

by Anonymousreply 69March 7, 2019 4:07 AM

any craziness they ingage in.

by Anonymousreply 70March 7, 2019 4:28 AM

R68, they are old and infirm. I could not believe this old guy came over to my house yelling and going nuts, he looks like an old white Mitt Romney golfer type. Wears polo shirts.

He just completely lost all control. I never would have guessed, he looks like his repressions have repressions.

by Anonymousreply 71March 7, 2019 4:32 AM

Your neighbors live outside? In the front and back yard? What do they live in, a tent? A yurt?

by Anonymousreply 72March 7, 2019 4:36 AM

R71, that’s why a recording would help.

My neighbors are a young, attractive couple. Eventually, my other neighbor referred to them as “the most despicable people he has ever met”, but at first, he thought “they seemed so nice.” Everybody hates them now for their own individual reasons, but they seemed nice, and especially nice when they want something from you. (He had offered to buy my place for half it’s value, thinking I was too dumb to know it’s value. He went from being chronically rude, to super nice, and then, when he found I was not selling at a discount, back to being rude again).

by Anonymousreply 73March 7, 2019 4:40 AM

I have changed my life so I do not run into this people in the front yard. These people are this bad.

LEAVING! Light a candle for this. Just move already. Pray for these poor dogs. Maybe they can find a better home.

Let's all do this.

by Anonymousreply 74March 8, 2019 2:35 AM

R62. You need to set up a hidden security camera. Be absolutely certain it records the time and date and that the time source code is clear on the video. It won’t be admissible without it.

After a good dozen of these incidents, get a TRO that keeps him 50 feet from both of them from you and your property at all times.

Pull all the complaints they’ve failed against you. How many of them area you? Pull you state laws and look for something called “vexatious litigant”. If there is such a thing, get a lawyer to help you file a complaint against them. Once the lawyer stops laughing (the only funnier one is “common scold”), they may be prevented from filing similar complaints for a period of time.

Essentially, “enough wasting of the court’s time”

by Anonymousreply 75March 8, 2019 4:34 AM

My neighbors leave a baby carriage out front. Another neighbor left a pair of pantyhose and an unrolled condom on it. I don’t know if the condom was used or not. The bad neighbors have alienated everybody, it seems. I don’t know why, particularly, other than they are entitled cunts. They complain to officials about everything but don’t follow the rules of the neighborhood and of normal living themselves.

by Anonymousreply 76March 9, 2019 12:53 AM

Bad Neighbor Update:

Good and newer neighbors are playing in the street/sidewalk as a family, taking on the tuft of the Crazy psychos. Bad psychos are losing their shit over this.

I said to nice neighbors, it so nice to see parents playing with their kids, again.

by Anonymousreply 77March 9, 2019 1:49 AM

Take a jackhammer to that cement, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 9, 2019 2:52 AM

Call city inspector Don Benson, OP. He specializes in hot tub permits.

Plus, he might even tell the passle of occupants in that little house they'll need to make $10,000 worth of improvements or else someone has to move out in 48 hours.

by Anonymousreply 79March 9, 2019 2:56 AM

OP, if you weren't going to man up and do anything - you should have said so. Being a whiny ass bitch up front would have saved us the trouble of responding. Go home, put on a pinafore. You're a little girl, so dress the part.

by Anonymousreply 80March 9, 2019 5:40 AM

Nice neighbors out today nice families walking their dogs. I could do some a little gardening/organizing in the front yard today.

Everyone is just sick of these BAD Psychos.

by Anonymousreply 81March 10, 2019 2:11 AM

My bad neighbors are moving. I’m so happy!

by Anonymousreply 82March 10, 2019 10:04 PM

There is very little you can do, OP. I have an awful upstairs neighbor who decided it was a good idea to have a party every single weekend. I got so tired of it I decided to move. I will never again live in a condo, EVER. I actually bought a townhouse a few weeks ago. I can't wait to sell my place and finally get the fuck out of here. Good luck to the ones moving into this place after me. Then again, it's not my problem anymore. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 83March 10, 2019 10:14 PM

R83, this is why I bought a top floor condo. It worked well for me.

by Anonymousreply 84March 11, 2019 5:57 PM

I worked from home today, and guess what my neighbors were home all day too. I do not think any of the adults work. I won't normally care, but they do take this time to severe harass and cause significant problems to the other neighbors. Their garage door is wide open too. Why they love to do this white trash thing is beyond me?

by Anonymousreply 85March 12, 2019 1:47 AM

Are they harassing neighbors or just doing their own thing? I can’t tell.

by Anonymousreply 86March 12, 2019 3:30 AM

My bad neighbors move tomorrow, such a relief. It is like everybody on the street hates them. Too bad, but I’m glad they are leaving.

by Anonymousreply 87March 12, 2019 9:50 PM

My offensive neighbors moved yesterday. I heard them over there today. I imagine they are cleaning up, for the buyer’s final walk through, before the closing of the sale. I don’t know when that will be. I am so glad they are gone. I could write a book. I hope I get a nice neighbor now.

by Anonymousreply 88March 15, 2019 1:21 AM

Awful things can happen in hot tubs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 15, 2019 1:35 AM

Put a motion sensor camera on the hot tub and make sure you have a motion detector on a light source so you can video all hot tub shenanigans. There is no expectation of privacy in a full view back yard.

by Anonymousreply 90March 15, 2019 3:26 AM

Here’s a whole series by this guy with an obsessed neighbor who keeps doing things to irritate him. It looks like it began in 2013 or earlier, and continues to this day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 15, 2019 4:48 AM

Garage door open all day long, and they are hanging out in the front being loud and obnoxious cunts. They are spirally out of control again. They are crazy roaming off their property, yelling at each other in front of other people homes.

I want them to LEAVE.

by Anonymousreply 92March 21, 2019 4:40 AM

This was in my local paper this week. A nosy neighbor called code enforcement because the side fence was too tall. The homeowner was told to cut the fence down to three feet and he did. He put in the tall fence to contain his dogs. It's crazy because lots of people have high side fences.

The complaining neighbor is an idiot. The guy's side yard is full of weeds. I'd rather look at the tall fence. Anyway, side fence guy got creative. I love his solutions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 21, 2019 4:50 AM

Honey if you can't beat them, join them. Maybe there's some hot sizemeat on the offer. Get into that Jacuzzi and find out!

by Anonymousreply 94March 21, 2019 4:57 AM

Nope, I do not join with CRAY.

by Anonymousreply 95March 21, 2019 6:48 AM

I think my crappy neighbors are closing on the sale of their place tomorrow. The sad thing is that I found out that their entire deck is illegal because of lack of a construction permit. I doubt they are telling the buyer, so he’s going to get stuck with it, I guess. It must cost $40,000 or more to scrap and rebuild correctly with a proper permit.

On top of the permit, they’ve got more violations than you’d imagine. He used interior wood for an exterior deck. The wood is splitting already. Then he built where his drawing says “no deck here”. More like that. I hope the new buyer knows about it, otherwise it seems like fraud.

The wife is a realtor whose website says she specializes in new construction. Well, I always knew she’s a liar!

I’m just glad they are moving! Though, I feel for the buyer. It would never have occurred to me to check to see that all building permits were in order.

by Anonymousreply 96March 27, 2019 12:20 AM

This is the nasty neighbors troll at work and you've all fallen for it yet again

by Anonymousreply 97March 27, 2019 12:30 AM

R97 is the control troll.

Leave the thread alone, sourpuss, if you're displeased with it.

by Anonymousreply 98March 27, 2019 12:41 AM

R98 = OP

by Anonymousreply 99March 27, 2019 1:07 AM

My crappy neighbors did indeed sell today, for $1,390,000. I can’t believe the price!

by Anonymousreply 100March 27, 2019 11:15 PM

my white trash neighbors were out front all day, and now out back all evening. Their house is so small they have to use their yards as living rooms. It is so fucked up. I thought they were moving. But I think, they are doubling down and staying.

Fucking move already!

by Anonymousreply 101April 1, 2019 2:07 AM

They are nasty pieces of work. I do like all my other neighbors. They are nice, respectful and friendly.

by Anonymousreply 102April 1, 2019 2:12 AM

You sound like trash yourself, OP.

by Anonymousreply 103April 1, 2019 2:16 AM

Just got a letter from the crazy neighbors’s lawyer. Yes, it’s real. They are crazy.

by Anonymousreply 104April 1, 2019 10:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!