Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can you will yourself to die?

If you've lost the will to live, can you die without killing yourself?

by Anonymousreply 14February 27, 2019 6:12 AM

Yes. Yes, you can.

by Anonymousreply 1February 27, 2019 1:26 AM

Death comes to us all soon enough. No need to rush it, dear.

by Anonymousreply 2February 27, 2019 1:28 AM

I'll know in about 10 minutes

by Anonymousreply 3February 27, 2019 1:29 AM

Can I will my CEO to die without being charged with murder?

by Anonymousreply 4February 27, 2019 1:33 AM

I think you can. I had a friend who's father fell down the stairs in him home, head over heals. He was in real bad shape but hanging in there. When he asked his son when he would be leaving the hospital the son told him the truth which is he wasn't. When the son left the hospital his father only lived for 2 hours. I think he gave up...

by Anonymousreply 5February 27, 2019 1:43 AM

well there is broken heart syndrome

by Anonymousreply 6February 27, 2019 1:44 AM

r5, can we set up a meeting between your friend and Donald Trump?

by Anonymousreply 7February 27, 2019 1:45 AM

OP = Melanie after a bedroom visit from Cheeto

by Anonymousreply 8February 27, 2019 4:51 AM

OP = Ivanka after a bedroom visit from Cheeto

by Anonymousreply 9February 27, 2019 4:53 AM

Not from being completely 'healthy'. The body's most fundamental instinct is self-preservation. Animals don't commit suicide, but people do. Those people the d to be 'dead' mentally already, or the meaning and purpose in their life is already gone, as in cases where friends or family die, and someone who knows them does the same thing afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 10February 27, 2019 5:01 AM

Why do you ask, hon?

by Anonymousreply 11February 27, 2019 5:26 AM

Glenn, sweetheart, a damn Oscar isn’t worth killing yourself over...

by Anonymousreply 12February 27, 2019 5:32 AM

OP, quit consuming fluids, you'll be dead in a couple days

by Anonymousreply 13February 27, 2019 5:52 AM

Stop eating drinking and sleeping. That should do the trick.

And if you cant execute a proper ball change that's as good as signing your own death warrant.

by Anonymousreply 14February 27, 2019 6:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!