Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What do we think about Hoda Muthana?

A college student from Alabama joined ISIS. Now she wants to come back to the US, and Trump is blocking her return.

Her father just sued the Trump administration.

I am honestly conflicted about this story. Even assuming she is a US citizen, by joining ISIS and calling for the death of Americans, didn't she in effect revoke her US citizenship? On the other, ISIS is a terrible organization and maybe we should help her.

What do you think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137February 28, 2019 5:40 AM

Bacon grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2019 9:54 AM

She’ll be fine, wherever she ends up

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2019 9:56 AM

There is no gray area here. She renounced her citizenship and joined ISIS.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2019 10:23 AM

I heard one commentator say if she were a man, we wouldn't even be having this discussion r3.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2019 10:28 AM

I hate that I agree with the Trump Administration on this one, but she renounced her citizenship so fuck her. Actions have consequences, good luck dealing with them, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2019 10:31 AM

She’s not a US citizen. She was born in NJ while her dad was a diplomat over here which means she is not considered a citizen. She can rot in hell in her refuge camp.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2019 10:32 AM

How is this even a question? She isn't now, nor was she ever a citizen. Even if she had been a citizen, she burned her bridges to a crisp. But she isnt, so...

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2019 10:37 AM

She's scum. Wait until one or more of the Dems running for president try to make her a darling of the immigration debate. Toast

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2019 10:43 AM

Gay men deliberating whether or not someone who belongs to a homo-hating ideology that butchers gay men should be given compassion. On a gay board.

Madness!

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2019 10:49 AM

One time I agree with the Trump administration. She'll end up making a life somewhere, but it won't be here.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2019 10:54 AM

Maybe, and only if she agreed to undergo a very lengthy re-education treatment, in a locked facility.

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2019 10:56 AM

r11 = Xi Jinping

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2019 10:59 AM

So was she not ever a US citizen? In that case, nope.

R11

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2019 11:01 AM

Didn’t she have 3 husbands and 3 kids during her few years with ISIS? Bitch certainly got around. Islamically sanctioned whoredom?? Hilarious because if she had fooled around any other way her family would have “honor killed” her. The world would be so much better off without this useless garbage. Other than oil and the occasional big dick, what does this population actually contribute to the world?

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2019 11:06 AM

Of course she should be allowed back with her three children. Isis didn't work for her and America is the land of opportunity.

To deny her this is outrageous. Like the European Union we have a responsibility to these people who are living unhappy lives in other countries.

These people make our country stronger and greater.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2019 11:13 AM

I agree with you, R8. A couple of them are already planning on doing this, I'm sure.

Fuck this chick. Let Canada or Europe take her.

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2019 11:33 AM

Fuck this bitch. She can go to Saudi Arabia.

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2019 11:38 AM

r14 I think her first two husbands died in combat.

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2019 11:52 AM

Maybe she fits one of these scenarios.

[quote] The child of a foreign diplomatic officer accredited by the U.S. Department of State who is born in the United States may voluntarily register for lawful permanent residence. Foreign diplomats enjoy certain immunities under international law. The spouse and child of a diplomat generally enjoy similar immunities. Children born in the United States to accredited foreign diplomatic officers do not acquire citizenship under the 14th Amendment since they are not “born . . . subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.” DHS regulations, however, have long allowed these children to choose to be considered lawful permanent residents from the time of birth. Registration as a permanent resident under this provision is entirely voluntary, but it does involve an application process. This registration process is necessary and available only if both parents were foreign nationals when the child was born. If one parent was an accredited diplomat, but the other was a U.S. citizen or non-citizen U.S. national, then the child was “born . . . subject to the jurisdiction of the United States,” and is a citizen.

If she is a citizen or has legal permanent residency then in my opinion she should be allowed back in and immediately arrested and tried for her crime(s) and suffer the outcome just like any of us would. Otherwise her parents need to leave the USA and go back Yemen and maybe their home country will allow her to enter.

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2019 11:58 AM

Turns out she may just be a US citizen, if the claims by their attorney are true.

[quote] But documents provided by Muthana’s lawyers indicate that her father had been discharged from his diplomatic position by the time of her birth on Oct. 28, 1994, by which point her mother had also gained permanent residency status. When the government revoked the young woman’s passport in January 2016, it stated in a letter that she was not a birthright citizen because her father’s termination had not been officially documented until February 1995 — a claim disputed by the family’s lawyers, who point to a notice from the United States Mission to the United Nations dating the end of his service to Sept. 1, 1994.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2019 12:01 PM

"...go back to Yemen..."

Frying pan, meet fire.

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2019 12:04 PM

Doesn't joining an enemy combatant of the US revoke one's citizenship, though?

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2019 12:04 PM

IMO birthright citizenship needs to be done away unless the non-citizen parents had legal permanent residency in the US at the time of the birth. Foreign nationals on vacation or on a visitor's visa should not enjoy this right. Failing doing away with birthright citizenship, pregnant foreign nationals who are past the 2nd trimester should not be allowed entrance into the USA until after the baby is born. That would do away with all these birthright vacations. Chinese are well known for playing this game.

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2019 12:10 PM

[quote] Doesn't joining an enemy combatant of the US revoke one's citizenship, though?

No, it doesn't. There is a whole process that must be followed, either at the instigation of the person or the US government to revoke citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2019 12:11 PM

I believe the US is the last Western country that still has birthright citizenship. The other countries all amended their laws because of the flagrant abuse of the system.

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2019 12:19 PM

30 countries currently have birthright citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2019 12:20 PM

R25 Canada also still has birthright citizenship. The last two suckers.

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2019 12:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2019 12:20 PM

She’s fine, she sends her love! xx

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2019 12:23 PM

America and Canada are the only 1st world countries that still grant birthright citizenship. The other 28 are one class or another of shithole.

Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Barbados Belize Bolivia Brazil Canada Chile Costa Rica Cuba Dominica Ecuador El Salvador Fiji Grenada Guatemala Guyana Honduras Jamaica Lesotho Mexico Nicaragua Pakistan Panama Paraguay Peru Saint Kits and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Tanzania Trinidad and Tobago Tuvalu Uruguay Venezuela

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2019 12:25 PM

Nope. She made her choice, let her languish there. I’d prefer her and her kids get killed by drone strike or suicide bomber than be brought back to the US to reap the benefits of being American citizens while privately praying for the deaths of American citizens.

by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2019 12:32 PM

Many of those countries listed in R30, including the US, you can buy your way in, pay a minimum amount et voila! You are a citizen. Below find country, minimum amount needed to buy in and citizenship time frame.

Portugalt250,000t3 to 8 months

Maltatt671,972t4 to 6 months

Thailandt15,902tLess than 1 month

UKt2,789,108tLess than 2 month

USt500,000t12 to 18 months

SwitzerlandttAnnual lump-sum tax payment of between 153,382 and 1,022,550 dependent on the canton of residencet2 to 6 months

Canadatt622,960t24 to 48 months

Cyprust366,433t2 months

Buying citizenship isn’t necessarily more expensive than buying residency. In the Caribbean islands Antigua and Barbuda, Grenada, St. Kitts and Nevis, and St. Lucia, citizenship can be bought from between $100,000 to $150,000. Once paid for, citizenship is issued within three to four months.

Those interested in getting citizenship from a European Union member state—and thus having the right to live and work across the bloc—will pay a lot more money. Malta offers citizenship to those who invest $1.2 million, usually after 12 months. For double that amount, Cyprus issues citizenship within three to six months.

Maltat1,221,800t12 months

Cyprust2,443,600tApproval in 3 months, passport in 6 months

Austriat9,774,400t24 to 36 months

Antigua and Barbudat100,000t3 to 4 months

Grenada 150,000t3 to 4 months

St. Kitts and Nevist150,000t3 to 4 months

St. Luciat 100,000t3 to 4 months

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2019 12:36 PM

Her father was a diplomat when she was born. Hence, she was not under the jurisdiction of the US and not a US citizen.

But if she want to come to US, fine. Arrest her, try her for treason, and execute her.

This is one time I agree with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2019 12:46 PM

She should get reparations

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2019 12:48 PM

Only if she publically converts to Christianity and gives her children up for adoption by a Jewish couple. Her own family would execute her faster than any justice system could.

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2019 12:51 PM

Well, gosh, R33, why even waste time on the trial part?

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2019 12:52 PM

I actually agree with Trump on this one.

by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2019 12:55 PM

r36 is right. No trial needed. If you're stupid enough to join a terrorist organization and you admit it, you deserve to be executed. Publicly.

by Anonymousreply 38February 22, 2019 12:57 PM

I can't believe r38 isn't a MAGA supporter

by Anonymousreply 39February 22, 2019 2:00 PM

[quote]Chinese are well known for playing this game.

So are Russians and guess who rented them apartments in his tacky tower? If you guessed Donald Trump, you won.

Everything with Trump has something to do with Russia.

by Anonymousreply 40February 22, 2019 2:18 PM

I'm sorry miss, with all due respect, we have our own problems.

by Anonymousreply 41February 22, 2019 2:37 PM

No, she shouldn't be allowed back in after she renounced her citizenship. We really don't need to be importing ISIS sympathizers who will eventually be drawn to extremist groups within the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 42February 22, 2019 2:41 PM

Republicans are loving this

by Anonymousreply 43February 22, 2019 3:57 PM

So she renounced citizenship she may not have actually possessed?

by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2019 11:47 PM

She only wants back in the US for all the benefits and a first-world standard of living. Fuck this cunt. She made her choices. She can live in some Muslim hellhole for the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 45February 23, 2019 3:20 AM

She chose her side. Let her find citizenship somewhere else. Better yet, the first country that bitches about America not letting her untrustworthy ass back in should be obligated to take her as a citizen.

by Anonymousreply 46February 23, 2019 4:04 AM

You know Islam is a sick corrupt religion when it makes you sympathize with Trump. It is a corrosive acid that is causing our world to disintegrate. How ludicrous that there are gays who defend it. Is it self loathing or mental illness or delusion that makes them think this is a worthy religion?

How horrible that they take the Koran as their template for life. I suggest you read it. If it were written today it would be considered hate speech. It is far far worse than the old testament and that is really saying something. I mean that her own father would want her here shows you how disgraceful and shamelessly these people act in demanding rights and abusing systems put in place to help those who genuinely need help. Not these medieval thugs who use religion as a sharp sword. As if we don't already have enough with evangelical Christian to deal with.

And I know of no Christian country that has the death penalty for gays. Yet most Moslem countries do. From the '93 bombing which scared the shit out of me I've watched this cancer grow. And the fact that there are so many people who support it and its claim on our colonial guilt(which none of us alive had anything to do with though for some reason nobody knows this) is sickening.

by Anonymousreply 47February 23, 2019 4:15 AM

Kick her out, with no return. She's a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 48February 23, 2019 4:45 AM

So Muthana's a mutha?

by Anonymousreply 49February 23, 2019 5:20 AM

I agree with you r47. Well said.

by Anonymousreply 50February 23, 2019 8:43 AM

Let her in and put her in jail for treason.

by Anonymousreply 51February 23, 2019 9:48 AM

Fuck her. Don't let her back, she burnt her passport. There is no reason why we should spend a dime on this treasonous bride of satan or her spawn for anything, let alone a trial and room and board in a prison for God knows how long. The bitch can go to mecca or any of the 57 islamic countries, many are exclusively muslim because minority religious groups are hounded out of existence over time (as is happening in Egypt and Sub-Saharan countries at this moment while the MSM says nothing).

We should be allowing apostates from islam, the many Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and others in islamic prisons for blasphemy, free thinkers, artists, academics and others who are targets of this fucking insane, evil and brutal ideology.

by Anonymousreply 52February 23, 2019 10:31 AM

I agree - I feel conflicted about this & it's true that if she were a man, there'd be no discussion.

There is something genuinely wrong with people who leave their lives of relative comfort and willingly join this shit, particularly as a woman, when the local women who who have nowhere else to go get drug into this life against their will. They're married multiples times because they just get passed around when the fighters die. Woman truly are nothing but cum dumpsters to them. I think the UK has several of these types and I believe they tell them they can't come home either.

by Anonymousreply 53February 23, 2019 10:45 AM

R47 Nice try deplorable. Now take Islamophobe rants to your next Nazi rally.

by Anonymousreply 54February 23, 2019 11:15 AM

Piss off r54. r47 is on-target.

by Anonymousreply 55February 23, 2019 11:16 AM

R54 is obviously ignorant of the fact that Muslims were ardent supporters and enablers of Hitler and Nazis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 23, 2019 11:25 AM

Who's the Nazi, Deplorable R54?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 23, 2019 11:29 AM

That doggy-style group prayer thing is just .... odd. Striking..... as in a target-rich environment.

by Anonymousreply 58February 23, 2019 1:24 PM

Don't let her back in. And if she makes it back to the USA she should be jailed for life.

by Anonymousreply 59February 23, 2019 1:35 PM

It's the OG presentation of hole, r58!

by Anonymousreply 60February 23, 2019 1:45 PM

Her father still had diplomatic status when she was born. That means she was not under the sovereignty of the United States of America when she was born.

The issuance of her passport under those circumstances was an error. She’s not an American citizen.

She made videos advocating the murder of Americans using vehicular homicide like actually happened in New York, as well as France and London. Now she wants back into the USA and to stand trial here, knowing full well that even if she’s cinvicted, her life will be vastly better than in Syria, thanks to the people she was advocating murdering en masse just a few years ago.

My suggestion? Let’s let Assad’s government have her. She’ll get what she deserves under their tender mercy.

by Anonymousreply 61February 24, 2019 2:24 AM

I would never let her back in.

by Anonymousreply 62February 24, 2019 2:53 AM

She didn’t have birthright citizenship. Neither of her parents were citizens, he was a Yemeni diplomat who was in the US representing Yemen at the UN . While he can assert he had surrendered his status, he had not left the US - and under international law, he retains diplomatic status until he leaves the US.

The 14th amendment provides the sole exception to birthright citizenship: children borth of royalty and diplomats in the US. Anyone who would not be under US jurisdiction by law due to treaty. She used her birth certificate to obtain a passport under fraudulent rounds, when she should have received a Yemeni one. The Obama administration revoked her passport, but she had already fled to become an ISIS bride. So, not much chance she’ll get a favorable hearing.

Back to Yemen, harlot. Begone and take your little dog with you.

by Anonymousreply 63February 24, 2019 4:31 AM

R63, birthright citizenship is not the only way we get citizenship. The 14th amendment you cited was written to ensure Black Americans, you know, former slaves, would be recognized as citizens.

Don't get your news from 4chan, 8chan, fox or some other bullshit site. The earth is not 6000 years old, climate change is real, and white supremacists pushing birthright citizenship are just that- genocial nazis focused on white supremacy.

by Anonymousreply 64February 24, 2019 6:38 AM

We let Patty Hearst back in, so I don't see why we can't let this one back in too.

by Anonymousreply 65February 24, 2019 6:40 AM

News Flash: "Hell Freezes Over!" I can't believe there is finally one thing I agree with Trump on: This bitch does not deserve to ever be allowed back into the United States. She chose to join Isis and called for death to Americans and shows no genuine remorse. No, she should never be allowed back into the US. She can find some other country..if any will have her.

by Anonymousreply 66February 24, 2019 7:29 AM

If her citizenship is revoked, it should be done through proper legal channels. I'm taking a wild guess here that Trump barring her re-entry isn't remotely legal since he thinks he's president emperor who's word is law.

If we do let her back in, though, she should be tried for crimes against the U.S., treason at a minimum. Although I'd rather the Kurds hand her over to the Iraqi or Syrian authorities. The British woman who wants back in to the UK should face the same fate. Although I'll give Muthana credit that at least she claims to be remorseful, unlike Begum who might as well already have bombs strapped to her chest.

by Anonymousreply 67February 24, 2019 8:42 AM

Are you aware there's a quite parallel case going on in the UK... which includes an unbelievable conflict between people with soft heads to match their soft hearts and people who believe in cause and effect. Letting people who have betrayed a country to return to live there sends precisely what message to others who are considering similarly treasonous acts?

by Anonymousreply 68February 24, 2019 8:44 AM

We should let her back in, then stone her to death.

by Anonymousreply 69February 24, 2019 12:05 PM

I hope Democrats don't latch on to this.

by Anonymousreply 70February 24, 2019 12:06 PM

[quote]She's scum. Wait until one or more of the Dems running for president try to make her a darling of the immigration debate. Toast

This has Gillibrand written all over it.

by Anonymousreply 71February 24, 2019 12:07 PM

Now THAT is the definition of cuntiness at R69!

by Anonymousreply 72February 24, 2019 12:08 PM

Does R69 even realize the revocation happened under Obama?

by Anonymousreply 73February 24, 2019 2:08 PM

^make that R67

by Anonymousreply 74February 24, 2019 2:08 PM

If the democratic candidates try to out-radical each other by embracing this treasonous whore, you can kiss the election buh-bye.

by Anonymousreply 75February 24, 2019 2:14 PM

I don't understand the remorse thing. So what if she shows remorse. A murderer can show remorse. Often it's an act for a more lenient sentence. If a good friend hurts you horribly and willingly and then they say I'm sorry because they can take advantage of whatever you can offer them do you say all is forgiven I want you back in my life?

by Anonymousreply 76February 24, 2019 2:55 PM

As my grandmother used to say "you made your bed, now you have to lie in it."

by Anonymousreply 77February 24, 2019 3:11 PM

Seriously... which Dem will be the first to defend this woman and claim she is a victim of “Islamophobia”?

by Anonymousreply 78February 24, 2019 3:18 PM

Probably and unfortunately, most of them.

by Anonymousreply 79February 24, 2019 3:22 PM

Hoda is a treacherous bitch. And her kid is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 80February 24, 2019 3:37 PM

Shit. Just when my star was rising. Shew, bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 24, 2019 3:49 PM

Flush this turd

by Anonymousreply 82February 24, 2019 4:01 PM

How do you solve a problem like Hoda?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 25, 2019 12:13 AM

She didn't find the US and its culture to her liking, so she left. Now she doesn't find Isisland and its culture to her liking so she wants to come back. She and her jihad baby should be rejected.

by Anonymousreply 84February 25, 2019 12:20 AM

Why would she want to return to the US? It appears she would be better suited to life in Iran/Saudi/Yemen. Oh yes - she wants the best medical care for her child...NO. Child is a citizen of Syria, head to Damascus. Your leader is a doctor, after all.

by Anonymousreply 85February 25, 2019 12:38 AM

R73, the Obama administration revoked her passport. The Trump administration declared she was not a citizen. (Passport revocation does not mean you are not a citizen). She apparently has no legal remedy, so she’s not coming back.

by Anonymousreply 86February 25, 2019 12:40 AM

Hoda is the first name of the most hideously narcissistic bitch ive ever met in my life. What a goddamn monster, still makes and depressed to think about her. My grad school office mate. Fuck that Hoda to hell.

by Anonymousreply 87February 25, 2019 12:44 AM

"And I know of no Christian country that has the death penalty for gays. Yet most Moslem countries do."

Um, no.

by Anonymousreply 88February 25, 2019 12:44 AM

I may be wrong, but I thought the Obama Admin made the argument about her being born under diplomatic immunity to invalidate the passport, arguing that it never should have been issued in the first place

by Anonymousreply 89February 25, 2019 12:44 AM

People have to pay for their mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 90February 25, 2019 12:54 AM

She committed treason against the US by taking up with a terrorist group. Citizenship revoked, end of story.

by Anonymousreply 91February 25, 2019 12:55 AM

R89, you’re correct, I was mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 92February 25, 2019 1:04 AM

Of the 57 muslim-majority countries in the world, the penalty for homosexual behavior is the death penalty. I don't know of any Christian-majority countries that have the same penalty. Homosexuality is a crime in every muslim country except for 3 or 4. Homosexuality is still a crime in only a handful of Christian countries, mainly in Sub-saharan Africa.

No matter, non-muslim countries would be wise to keep their muslim population to under 5%, the lower the better. 1,400 years of history has shown that an increasing muslim population has never been a good thing for a country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93February 25, 2019 2:01 AM

R64. This isn’t 4chan. This was the wording from the Wong Kim Ark ruling in 1898 which restated jus soli: Wong was a citizen specifically because he was born in the US to non-diplomat parents and therefore not an immigrant.

Not 4chan enough for you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 25, 2019 2:07 AM

With all due respect fucking asshole R88 um, explain yourself

by Anonymousreply 95February 25, 2019 3:27 AM

What. A. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 96February 25, 2019 3:45 AM

I agree. R88 is quite the Muslim fucking asshole.

by Anonymousreply 97February 25, 2019 3:48 AM

Gay men defending Muslims . How can you be filled with such disgusting ugliness?

by Anonymousreply 98February 25, 2019 3:51 AM

R94 that's terrific. I replied to the asshole who argued birthright is the only way to become a citizen and the 14th amendment was about royalty.

I'm glad you can google. Now try reading an actual book instead of pulling in tangential information to mask the fact you are an ignorant and stupid moron spewing white supremacy propaganda

by Anonymousreply 99February 25, 2019 4:09 AM

R99 I’m glad you have the wit assigned to one of your progenitors. Sadly, the others are still in a tree flinging turds. Where you come to the notion that anyone is spewing white supremacy propaganda by citing a decidedly *not* racist ruling, and which completely is opposite your sole argument for a racist argument asserts you are an ass.

A complete a total ass. Go back and read the Supreme Court ruling majority opinioin, dick.

by Anonymousreply 100February 25, 2019 4:36 AM

A thorny issue to be sure. Under the law:

[quote]Although a person's service in the armed forces of a foreign country may not constitute a violation of U.S. law, such action could serve as a predicate act for the relinquishment of U.S. citizenship under 349(a)(3) of the INA [8 U.S.C. 1481(a)(3)] under two circumstances. Section 349(a)(3) provides for loss of U.S. nationality if a U.S national voluntarily and with the intention of relinquishing U.S. nationality enters or serves in the armed forces of a foreign state engaged in hostilities against the United States or serves in the armed forces of any foreign state as a commissioned or non-commissioned officer.

So, either she was never a citizen as the Obama Administration successfully argued, or if a court somehow contorts itself into retroactively granting her citizenship, the act of joining a force hostile to the United States should disqualify her from regaining citizenship or even returning to the US and regaining permanent residency. The bottom line is, legally, she doesn't have a leg to stand upon.

That said, and I hate to agree with the Trump Administration on anything, but this is one instance on which I am forced to concur. Actions have consequences, and this is an opportunity for the Trump Administration to actually put America first and say no to this traitor.

However, I'm sure that if she takes up a mattress and bemoans the burden of undue stress this has placed upon her and her family, Kirsten Gillibrand will come to her aid. And I'll go one further: if any Democrat takes up her cause and argues for her legal re-entry, we deserve to lose to Trump and the Republicans, and I will take the time to personally tell them that they have lost my vote. The Democratic candidates simply must understand that this is not an immigration issue; this is an issue of loyalty to one's country (even a chosen one), family and future, for both this despicable woman and the rest of us.

Let her serve as an example that, in instances like this with foreign diplomats and their children, if we are so gracious as to extend a hand of welcome, and you reject it in such a treasonous fashion, that hand is permanently withdrawn.

by Anonymousreply 101February 25, 2019 3:59 PM

People might think I'm way over the top in my reactions. But as I said in '93 when the first attack on the world trade center happened it shocked and upset me. It was said had the bomb been better placed far more catastrophic damage would have occurred. Then I started reading during the 90s in Italian and French magazines of what was going on in Europe and the spread of this alien fundamentalist religion. I was like this is a disaster. Which we know now it is.

Then fast forward to the summer of 2001 and in the New York Times there is an article about translators and it says there are very few in the government who are fluent in Arabic. It was a total what the fuck for me! Don't they remember what happened in '93?!! So what happened is the bombers went home and did their homework. And our government was complicit by doing nothing. Remember this all happened under the Clinton watch. Then after years of planning Bush as well doing nothing used it as an excuse to kill god knows how many people.

So it enrages me when gay men of all people show their phony sense of tolerance because it is hip to tolerate a religion where there are muslim majorities where it is national law to have us dead. Do Evangelicals want us dead? Sure, but they can't make it law.

And for R88 to respond totally stupidly with a 'um, no' makes him what I said he was. And read the Koran. Try a very old translation. I'm sure more contemporary ones to make it more English friendly leave out a lot of interesting horrifying stuff.

by Anonymousreply 102February 25, 2019 7:20 PM

[quote]I am honestly conflicted about this story.

Only a gay man would say this.

by Anonymousreply 103February 25, 2019 7:25 PM

[quote]Gay men defending Muslims . How can you be filled with such disgusting ugliness?

I was just going to post that gay men hate themselves so much.

by Anonymousreply 104February 25, 2019 7:27 PM

Even Caracas would be too nice for her!

by Anonymousreply 105February 25, 2019 7:48 PM

For gays who support Islam, do you support the trans movement? And, do like the label “gay”?

My guess is:

Yes

No

by Anonymousreply 106February 25, 2019 7:53 PM

she and the other dumb bitch (the british one) can stay where they are. If they ever come back, they need to be put in jail for at 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 107February 25, 2019 8:01 PM

I agree with him on this one thing. If you're stupid enough to run away and join Isis who wants you back? The stupid bitch would probably vote Republican anyway. I'm Canadian and would hope if people here were stupid enough to think Isis was the place to be and left we'd keep them out. The dumb are everywhere if you can get rid of one permanently good.

by Anonymousreply 108February 25, 2019 8:09 PM

Why on earth would she vote Republican if she’s a member of ISIS?

by Anonymousreply 109February 25, 2019 8:17 PM

She isn't coming back and neither is the British one...they made their bed and now they have to lie in it.

by Anonymousreply 110February 25, 2019 8:19 PM

According to Muslim law she should go to live with her late husbands family.

by Anonymousreply 111February 25, 2019 8:35 PM

What’s the stat on Americans joining ISIS?

by Anonymousreply 112February 25, 2019 8:36 PM

She made her bed. Now she should lie in it.

by Anonymousreply 113February 25, 2019 9:33 PM

r112 this is an interesting read.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 25, 2019 11:20 PM

Good article R114. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 115February 26, 2019 1:01 PM

Scary article, R114. The wife, who left the American jihadist and who labels herself as “agnostic” and lives in North Dallas has been excommunicated by other Muslims. It confirms my belief that there is no such thing as “moderate Muslims” nor Muslims who support gay rights or women’s rights. The more I read this sort of thing the further and further I get from Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 116February 26, 2019 1:28 PM

Umm, no. She got out of ISIS. Great. She can go live somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 117February 26, 2019 1:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118February 26, 2019 11:27 PM

Nothing terrifying about a member of ISIS not entering America. What is wrong with people?

by Anonymousreply 119February 26, 2019 11:31 PM

She voluntarily renounced citizenship. She only wants back now, because she’s stuck in a losing movement. Fuck her. The kid can come back and live with other family, if she wants him in the US.

by Anonymousreply 120February 26, 2019 11:50 PM

No, we dont need Jihad Babby in this country either.

Send 'em to Belgium.

by Anonymousreply 121February 27, 2019 12:13 AM

Why can't a Muslim country take her?

by Anonymousreply 122February 27, 2019 12:15 AM

The Atlantic article is interesting. More than anything these “kids” seem like rebellious little shit heads.

by Anonymousreply 123February 27, 2019 12:35 AM

No. She openly advocated for murdering Americans in terrorist attacks. She belongs in an Islamic country, it’s her culture. She only wants to come back because ISIS is losing and she is suffering the loss in her lifestyle. If they were winning, she would continue to cheer the demise of the West. So No. Let her remain with her people.

by Anonymousreply 124February 27, 2019 5:20 AM

The hyprocosy is breathtaking.

by Anonymousreply 125February 27, 2019 11:05 AM

Why do Muslims, who hate America, insist on living in America?

by Anonymousreply 126February 27, 2019 11:22 AM

r126, I work with a woman from the Middle East who dresses like the women below. She posts on Twitter about "problematic" white men and the "problematic West."

It's beyond me, really.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127February 27, 2019 12:17 PM

All the benefits, r126.

by Anonymousreply 128February 27, 2019 12:19 PM

R127, a few years back, I was at the gym on the treadmill next to an Arab guy and his friend, and I believe the conversation was about gay marriage and they were talking about “American shit”. They were talking loud. Maybe for my benefit. I switched locations in the gym to get away from them. I live in Michigan, which is heavily Arab (Muslim, Chaldean, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 129February 27, 2019 12:28 PM

Most Muslim countries do NOT have a death penalty for homosexuality. Is it not enough that a handful do? What is gained by lying when the truth is bad enough?

Why do Muslims come to the US? One reason is that they do not want to live in a country where gay family members and friends face such gross discrimination. Gay Muslims especially do not want to live in the Muslim equivalent of Arkansas.

by Anonymousreply 130February 27, 2019 12:44 PM

Seems like it’s either punishable by death or a crime, R130.

And, FYI, it could be just a coincidence but I’ve never met a gay Muslim in my life not have I seen any gay Muslims at Pride—ever, and I live 20 minutes outside of Dearborn. Like I said, could be just a coincidence. Or, not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131February 27, 2019 1:01 PM

*nor

by Anonymousreply 132February 27, 2019 1:02 PM

I block anyone who uses “Moslem” but tho struck me as hilariously stupid.

[quote]Do Evangelicals want us dead? Sure, but they can't make it law.

If anyone can get the law passed IT IS the evangelicals. They have more political power than militant Muslims.

by Anonymousreply 133February 27, 2019 1:21 PM

I once reported a client who was so anti-American it made me wonder. A year passed by and through the local nes I found out his smoke shop was busted. He was laundering money and supporting terrorist groups like Isis.

My instincts were right.

by Anonymousreply 134February 27, 2019 1:26 PM

What kind of client and was he ME?

by Anonymousreply 135February 27, 2019 1:28 PM

Ugh, can the Democratic candidates speak out on this. I happen to like Justin Amash, Rep from Michigan. Libertarian GOP voting against Trump on the Emergency Power declaration. Greek Orthodox Palestinian Arab American. There are good Arab Americans.

by Anonymousreply 136February 27, 2019 1:36 PM

r123 I disagree with that argument, but if you want to make it I'd say that even if true, it doesn't exempt one from consequences. Teens who do "stupid, rebellious shit" here like joyride & drive drunk/high will still pay if they kill someone else. All of them aren't Dan Motherfuck, taking out only themselves, and they can destroy others' lives with their actions.

Now multiply that by potentially hundreds in the case of an active ISIS supporter.

by Anonymousreply 137February 28, 2019 5:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!