Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who told Kamala this was a good idea?

What the fuck woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2019 6:28 AM

Are we going to pick apart every little bit of behavior from these people?

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2019 4:19 AM

Remember when he got his ass knocked the fuck out of his chair on some Geraldo-type talk show?

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2019 4:19 AM

OP is a troll. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2019 4:20 AM

America will not be electing a Black woman president in 2020

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2019 4:22 AM

[QUOTE]Remember when he got his ass knocked the fuck out of his chair on some Geraldo-type talk show?

You’re probably the same person who posted the video on here 12 hours ago. Go to bed already.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2019 4:24 AM

r4, Kamala is hardly black.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2019 4:24 AM

R5 I haven't posted anything. Stop trying to stir shit up with complete strangers, pendejo.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2019 4:27 AM

They feel really threatened by Kamala. They must sense shes the real deal.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2019 4:28 AM

r8, A woman that would call the press out to take pictures of her walking hand in hand with Al fucking Sharpton is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2019 4:31 AM

I'm starting to question her judgment a bit. The Smollett defense because, as a prosecutor, she should have known better. The shopping thing because it's just handing out ammunition for people to shoot you with. Now this.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2019 4:32 AM

Gurl, you be trippin'.

Trust me on this one, youknowwhatI'mSAYin'?

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2019 4:33 AM

The more I see—-Kamala, Warren Bernie—-The more I want Biden to run.....

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2019 4:35 AM

Biden will lose women's votes. Do those of you who like Biden know any of his history before the Obama years? Study up. It's not pretty.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2019 4:38 AM

R13 Kamala, Warren and Father Time Bernie can’t win.....

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2019 4:39 AM

That's fine, R14. I like Klobuchar. But, of course, you'll say she can't win, either. White males, all the way down.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2019 4:45 AM

Shame on her. Sylvia's is Carnivore Central.

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2019 4:47 AM

I am very very very very very very very tired of men.

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2019 4:48 AM

[QUOTE]Biden will lose women's votes. Do those of you who like Biden know any of his history before the Obama years? Study up. It's not pretty.

Is there anybody who can win, comrade? Should we just shut it down and head home knowing we can’t stop the indomitable Trump MAGA train?

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2019 4:52 AM

Once in love with Amy

Always in love with Amy.

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2019 4:53 AM

Biden vs Trump? Biden STILL has the women vote

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2019 4:53 AM

Al Sharpton vs Vlad Putin, I'll take Al

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2019 4:54 AM

Wrong, R20. The women will abandon Biden for Trump once they discover how “handsy” he’s been with women, or at least that’s what a rightwing troll will soon tell us.

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2019 4:56 AM

I am somewhat right wing and I am definitely a woman.

I would and will vote Biden in a heartbeat, His "handsy" past is nothing. He is simply less cautious and more open. He did and does nothing that all Alpha males do. I will say this: Kamala Harris at thee top of the ticket is what all Republicans are dreaming of and praying for. Believe that.

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2019 5:10 AM

Bernie is going to be the nominee. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2019 5:12 AM

R24 Drunk Soviet Bernie will never win the nomination.......I will write Hillary’s name on my ballet before I vote for Bernie...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2019 5:16 AM

Obama had Charleton to the White House 50 times, so ................

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2019 5:19 AM

Yet another example that hypocritical Dems/"progressives" are comfortable with vicious bigots.

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2019 5:27 AM

Hillary and Kamala are whores for billionaires. Bernie’s the only way to go in 2020. Heaven help us if a corporate hack gets the nomination, most progressives will have no choice but to skip voting once again.

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2019 5:32 AM

So, you guys think Biden's woman problem that I was talking about was the handsy problem? Does the name Anita Hill mean anything to you? That one comes with all kinds of nice accompanying video that can be played over and over and over. The Repugs may not care about Trump's rapey sexism but Democrats will care about Biden's handsy sexism. The women he will lose won't vote for Trump. They'll just say fuck it. Most hardcore Dem women will still hold their nose and vote for him but he will not get the suburban moderate women that gave us the 2018 landslide. He also will not win over the Trump males. He's too 'pussified' for them. His blue collar appeal is overstated in modern day America.

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2019 5:42 AM

[quote]Hillary and Kamala are whores for billionaires.

You need to cut down on the misogyny, R28.

[quote]Heaven help us if a corporate hack gets the nomination, most progressives will have no choice but to skip voting once again.

Since it's pretty obvious that you were a protest voter in 2016, what makes you think, considering that you clearly did not care one bit what would happen to the Supreme Court, that you have any credibility when it comes to progressive politics? You are a petty soul, who votes from the place of anger and vengeance, and yet here you are preaching about personal ethics.

People are not as stupid as you think. Not here, and not the people who know you.

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2019 6:00 AM

A "progressive" demanding that voters vote for bigots and their enablers to keep the Supreme Court "progressive". Seriously R30?

by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2019 6:08 AM

R31, I was merely pointing that the protest voters in 2016, those of them who claim to be "progressives," decided that giving away the Supreme Court for a generation was a small price to pay in order to put Hillary Clinton, "the corporate whore," in her place.

That's hardly progressive of them, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2019 6:16 AM

I can't understand why anyone would announce their presidential run this far out. It is just plain crazy in today's 24/7 news cycle. You give the media more time to dig up dirt on you , there are more opportunities for you to misspeak....more time with a target on your back. By the time the race starts for real, you got so baggage that you are at a disadvantage.

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2019 6:22 AM

She dined on chicken and waffles.

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2019 6:25 AM

[quote] Yet another example that hypocritical Dems/"progressives" are comfortable with vicious bigots.

[quote] A "progressive" demanding that voters vote for bigots and their enablers to keep the Supreme Court "progressive".

You know what would help? If you could explain your label "Democrat = Bigot", instead of using it in such a sly fashion. Then we could being to understand your point of view.

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2019 6:26 AM

She may not have wiped her hands, R34!

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2019 6:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!