Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So, who thinks what about Meghan?

Many people (ppl) in both her old and new countries seem to have strong opinions, for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2019 4:21 PM

Hey look, what shocking results. The only people who hate the half-African-American woman are Americans. Who’da thunk it?

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2019 2:48 AM

Wut? There are only 8 votes at the most so far.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2019 2:53 AM

I don't hate her but that was my choice to vote for as someone who thinks she's a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2019 2:54 AM

Disaster as a Royal, or just in general? Harry did marry her, after all, and she will always be a minor Duchess and never Queen (consort), so what's the big deal?

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2019 3:15 AM

It looks like the Meghan/Gab/Zionist troll found this thread and told all of its trumpkin meatpuppets to come here and vote.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2019 3:48 AM

Like all other members of the aristocracy/ royalty, they are useless relics from feudal times and have no right to their privileges in a true democracy.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2019 3:54 AM

I'm so indifferent to Meghan and the Royals, I put this thread on "Ignore."

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2019 4:01 AM

^ Then that's a vote for "Don't Hate." Where do you live?^

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2019 4:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!