Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Right-wing shrink Keith Ablow accused of forcing female patients into dom–sub sexual relationships

[quote]A prominent North Shore psychiatrist is facing lawsuits from three female patients who say he lured them into degrading sexual relationships, including beatings, conversations about bondage, and, in one case, getting a tattoo of the doctor’s initials to show his “ownership” of her, according to court documents.

[quote]The women allege that Dr. Keith Ablow, an author who was a contributor to Fox News Network until 2017, abused his position while treating them for acute depression, leaving them unable to trust authority figures and plagued with feelings of shame and self-recrimination.

[quote]“He began to hit me when we engaged in sexual activities,” wrote one plaintiff, a New York woman, in a sworn affidavit filed with her lawsuit. “He would have me on my knees and begin to beat me with his hands on my breasts,” she wrote, “occasionally saying, ‘I own you,’ or ‘You are my slave.’”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2019 3:01 AM

I wish I was his slave. Not some fish!

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 9:48 PM

If true, he's grossly unprofessional and needs to permanently lose his license but I'm sick of this trend of adult women claiming they were "forced " into sexual relationships. I don't buy this BS narrative of the last few years that an adult woman doesn't know how to say no to sexual requests . If they kept going back to this guy , then yes, they did consent.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 10:05 PM

He’s hot! You’d be a fool not to suck him off!

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 10:09 PM

Fixed link. Allegedly he was treating all three women for depression using ketamine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 10:09 PM

R2 But it's not as if a majority of abusive relationships start out this way. No guy asks if he can beat the shit out of you on the first date. Quite the opposite actually, where they lure and secure a relationship with the victim first. Only after that does it slowly escalate.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 10:39 PM

Is this something he could do jail time for, or is he just going to lose his license and get sued into bankruptcy?

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 11:35 PM

He's a hot daddy. Trust me, these women were more than willing.

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 11:38 PM

It’s different when they are your doctor our therapist or they have some authority over you. Church officials as well.

When people trust you as a person of authority, this is not cool.

Otherwise you would have every pastor saying god demands you have sex with me etc...

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2019 11:41 PM

“The women allege that Dr. Keith Ablow, an author who was a contributor to Fox News network until 2017...”

Guilty!

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2019 11:42 PM

“...a therapist who encouraged women to trust and rely on him, then coaxed them into humiliating sexual activities, often during treatment sessions for which they were charged.”

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2019 11:44 PM

He is a hot daddy, but I can totally see how a right-wing scumbag like him would do something so unethical.

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2019 11:59 PM

He's a republican scumbag and for that I will enjoy his downfall. And he has NO business working as a psychiatrist. That being said, as Un PC as this is, I think if a grown man /woman repeatedly returns to someone for sex that they did get some enjoyment out of it. I've never really believed that the so called power dynamic is enough to make someone fuck another person if they don't want to( obviously excluding cases involving minors ). One woman mentioned in the article was flying from Ohio to have sex with him , sorry there's no way someone gets on a plane to fuck someone unless they want to. I do think there is still grounds for a malpractice suit however.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2019 12:08 AM

Christ DL and it's obsession with average white guys.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2019 12:21 AM

Totally not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2019 12:26 AM

R12, it's not that simple "Oh, she should've known better". The relationship with your therapist is a very delicate one and I'm speaking from experience. You confide in them things in your life you've never shared with anyone else, not even your partner. I had a therapist, also gay, I even found him attractive without ever thinking of acting on it. After a couple of years of therapy and pouring my guts out to him, I remember him touching me more than I thought would be appropriate. I thought to myself while it was happening "This is wrong!" and, yet, had he pushed harder and beyond that point, I would've done whatever he wanted me to do. And I'm a fairly rational person who doesn't think with his dick instead of his head.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2019 12:44 AM

Ick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2019 1:14 AM

He looks like an aged football hooligan

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2019 2:22 AM

He looks like he's a fat guy who drinks.

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2019 2:25 AM

Six of one...

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2019 2:28 AM

Typical republican

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2019 3:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!