Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeremy Corbyn Calls For Isis Bride Shamima Begum To Be Allowed To Return To UK

Of course he did. Piece of rat shit.

Shamima Begum, who left the UK to join the Islamic State group in Syria aged 15, has a "right to return to Britain", Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has said.

Ms Begum has had her UK citizenship revoked by Home Secretary Sajid Javid - a move Mr Corbyn said was "extreme".

The leader of the opposition told ITV News the 19-year-old should return to the UK to face questioning.

Ms Begum told Sky News on Thursday she was "willing to change" and called for "mercy" from British politicians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2019 2:46 PM

Well, this obnoxious jihadi frau does have the right to return to the UK - so that she can be brought to justice.

And that was about it.

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 8:42 PM

Jeremy needs her vote to continue Labour's fight against the jews

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 9:09 PM

[quote]Well, this obnoxious jihadi frau does have the right to return to the UK - so that she can be brought to justice.

No she doesn't, and the UK justice system would have her back on the street in a week's time. She's stripped of her citizenship. She's a terrorist and isn't even remorseful. Too bad Britain doesn't have the death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 9:26 PM

[quote] Too bad Britain doesn't have the death penalty.

They kinda do, but you need to be overseas to apply it

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 9:34 PM

He's right. 1) why should another country deal with British problems? 2) it's a bad precedent for stripping citizenship in the future. Of course OP is too much of dolt to see it that way.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 9:36 PM

She didn’t make a good impression in her interview and there’s something about her face that’s extremely smackable. Maybe her mouth. But she was 15 when she ran off and perhaps it’s her saving grace.

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 9:38 PM

She has dual nationality with Bangladesh under Bangladeshi law of jus sanguinis - born of Bangladeshi mother (even though the Bangladeshi government are denying it). By losing her British citizenship she is not stateless. Even when I was 15 I knew that terrorism and treason were wrong.

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 9:41 PM

Shamima outright said that the home secretary "has no proof that I'm a threat, other than I was in ISIS." You have to admit that's a gem of a quote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2019 10:49 PM

Labour is a threat to the national security of Britain. That party is going to get people killed.

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2019 10:56 PM

"Other than I was in ISIS" sounds very Monty Pythonesque.

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2019 11:01 PM

That Corbyn remains Leader of Labour illustrates the cesspool into which the Party and its members have sunk.

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2019 12:43 PM

lmfao.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2019 12:57 PM

The left in Britain is nuts. They hate Jews and are regressive SJW extremists. The right will be in power forever at this rate.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2019 12:59 PM

Corbyn is not only a vicious bigot, he's a lunatic. The pathetic face of "progressive" Britain.

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2019 1:22 PM

Or, R10:

Apart from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2019 1:39 PM

"Welcome, Crazy Terrorist Cunt! I'm sure you're terribly sorry for your past actions, won't cause a spot of trouble and possess many skills that will help make you a functional and productive member of society!"

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2019 1:47 PM

This chick flat out said the only reason she wanted to go back to the UK was so her ISIS-baby could access social services. Why the hell should UK taxpayers be on the hook for this hot mess?

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2019 2:03 PM

Try having a discussion with a Labour supporter in Britain and you’ll want to beat you’re head against a rock. They’re lunatics. They’re no different than the Soviets. I don’t know how they came to this. Everyone must think the same way or get sent to a re-education camp.

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2019 2:43 PM

*your

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2019 2:44 PM

I remember when university welcomed debate. Something must be in the water. The Jew hatred and who can be more woke = mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2019 2:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!