Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

IS brides

No where to go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 24, 2019 5:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 8:34 PM

Am I supposed to feel sorry for these obnoxious jihadi frauen?

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 8:38 PM

They need to stay where the fuck they are. This didn't choose a shitty football team. These ISIS brides voluntarily left their western country to fight with a terrorist group actively working to attack it and other western countries. Those cunts can lie in the bed they made.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 9:26 PM

Lock her up!

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 9:31 PM

R4 where ?

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 9:48 PM

I recognize that she was only 15 when she made her decision, but I also recognize that she now presents a danger. If she is genuinely worried for her child, she should surrender him to the custody of her parents.

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 10:27 PM

I have no sympathy whatsoever for her.

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 10:33 PM

Let her go to mecca

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2019 10:33 PM

No where to run to baby, nowhere to hide

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2019 10:34 PM

Fuck these bitches.

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2019 10:36 PM

I remember all those pictures of women and children holding up the severed heads in other streets.

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2019 10:41 PM

Foolish, foolish girls.

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2019 10:57 PM

I don't understand why Shamima thought talking about how she isn't fazed by the sight of heads in bins, and how the Manchester Arena bombing was justified, was going to endear her to the British public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2019 11:03 PM

Who cares about these cunts. They made their beds.

by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2019 11:04 PM

Even the liberal readers of the NY Times want nothing to do with these brides of satan. The comments are unrelentingly negative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2019 12:16 AM

I wonder if the photographer coached her to pose like the Virgin Mary holding the Baby Jesus, R15.

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2019 12:21 AM

Stupid Girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2019 2:33 AM
by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2019 11:04 AM

here is Shamima at a young age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2019 11:36 AM

They’re very fine people

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2019 11:45 AM

One has to wonder about any "progressive" and "liberal" medium is that portrays these women in any way sympathetically.

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2019 11:51 AM

We have to put with right-on, woke, left-wing UK lawyers intoning on social media that “the law applies to everyone, we have to treat everyone the same, blah blah”, “otherwise who are we??” and welcome back a terrorist sympathiser and her child. Then it will be “but how can this happen??” the next time children are murdered at a pop concert by some Jihadi loser.

I ask who we are when we tolerate this open laughing in the face of Western democracy and crapping on our values. Countries in the Middle East must find us hilarious welcoming back traitors because “human rights law.”

The freedoms enjoyed by Western Europe were hard won and must be protected. This is a case where doing an over-kindness to one woman and her son is a disservice to the rest of the nation.

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2019 11:51 AM

[quote]Countries in the Middle East must find us hilarious welcoming back traitors because “human rights law.”

Uh, not hilarious. Foolish, gullible and beneath contempt. A sentiment that is prevalent not only in Muslim countries but in Muslim communities all over Western Europe. 10s of thousands of European-born Muslims pursue jihad with DAESH, most of whom quietly re-entered Europe with no media or government attention.

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2019 11:59 AM

R23 we are all of those things, sadly, I can’t deny it. It’s not what I want or what many people want but the media here is fairly heavy on pro-immigration propaganda (however much leftists complain the opposite is true). I believe this is funded by big business trying to keep wages down and no, I’m not a conspiracy theorist, would never vote for Corbyn who I believe to be sexist and presiding over an anti-Semitic party and find myself politically homeless and struggle to place a vote in most elections although I always do vote.

In my opinion, Brexit (which I voted against) was in part caused by the British people not wanting a particular kind of immigrant. Sure, some people don’t like Romanian pickpocket gangs. Some people don’t even like Polish plumbers. But the UK saw the wave of immigration welcomed by Scandinavian nations and particular Germany comprising supposed “refugees” and said: nope, no thanks. We don’t want, after those people get their papers, free movement for those people or any other, erm, surprising number of young adult males fleeing disaster (really, you left the women and children behind??) that the EU tries to impose on us. I’m not saying I agree, but I’m sure it was a factor.

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2019 12:07 PM

However we handle this problem, it is important not to let the Jews have the last word.

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2019 12:26 PM

Thank God for Trump. Let these assholes rot in their sitholes.

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2019 12:56 PM

Trump is trying to force Europe to bring back the ones with European citizenship R26, but doesn't want to take the ones with American citizenship. These are two statements he made within days of each other. The hypocrisy is mind-blowing, but then, it's Trump.

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2019 1:09 PM

Send them to Guantanamo Bay instead

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2019 2:30 PM

[quote]It’s not what I want or what many people want but the media here is fairly heavy on pro-immigration propaganda (however much leftists complain the opposite is true). I believe this is funded by big business trying to keep wages down and no, I’m not a conspiracy theorist, would never vote for Corbyn who I believe to be sexist and presiding over an anti-Semitic party and find myself politically homeless and struggle to place a vote in most elections although I always do vote.

What people in the US fail to remember is that the Koch brothers and their puppet "think tanks" have been pushing for years a more liberal immigration policy to provide a source of cheap labor. You only need to go back a few years and see that labor unions and other traditionally non-right organizations had been opposed to open immigration policies. The "policy" position articles they produced all argued for this. It was only when the right pivoted to anti-immigration policy to appease a racist base that they stopped pushing it.

Immigration policy is a lot more complicated and humanitarian impulses. Some areas of policy need to be relaxed while others need to be tightened.

What is clear is that criminals, irrespective of their circumstances should be barred from entering, re-entering, or benefiting from convenient citizenship. Citizenship comes with both rights AND responsibilities. When you abdicate the one, you are not entitled to the other.

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2019 2:57 PM

We don’t want these terrorists back!!!!

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2019 5:18 PM

amen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 24, 2019 2:28 AM

Hate Trump. Hate these bitches too.

by Anonymousreply 32February 24, 2019 2:32 AM

I think Martha sang it best:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 24, 2019 2:40 AM

I’m so glad the president isn’t letting these people back in. I understand their mistake but what about the families who lost people to these savages? Especially those who were beheaded while these cunts laughed.

by Anonymousreply 34February 24, 2019 2:48 AM

All these bitches need to do is offer to work at one of Trump's hotels for substandard wages. They'll be back in the US in a jiffy!

by Anonymousreply 35February 24, 2019 3:17 AM

One who wants to return to the US isn’t a US citizen. She was born here to a foreign diplomat; his posting had expired but had entered here as a dipomat under the flag of a foreign country. Consequently, she did not acquire birthright citizenship. This is true of all children born to diplomats in the US regardless of the whether their posting is active or inactive.

by Anonymousreply 36February 24, 2019 4:18 AM

As usual, Douglas Murray, an opening out gay man, says the insightful truth. We need to start saying "no" to this insanity...

Over recent years the message given out from the Western democracies has been, “You can do absolutely anything here. You can mutilate your daughters and we won’t catch you. You can kill girls in your family who have brought you ‘dishonor’ and we won’t much bother to pursue you. You can preach the destruction of our society and we will tolerate you. You can fight for our enemies, and we will tie ourselves in legal knots over how — if at all — we might be able to discipline you afterwards.” I have always thought that the lack of strong signals is one of the strongest possible incentives for Islamist extremism. You can fight for your country, or you can fight for your country’s enemies. If you choose the latter and it all goes fine, you’re in clover. And if it doesn’t, then you can at any point return to the situation you were in when you started off, as though you never made that treasonous choice.

by Anonymousreply 37February 24, 2019 11:28 AM

R34 is day what these chicks did is a “mistake”, that is quite an oversimplification.

by Anonymousreply 38February 24, 2019 5:24 PM

I agree, R37. It's hardly surprising that ISIS see Westerners as a soft touch.

by Anonymousreply 39February 24, 2019 5:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!