Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What dumb, ignorant shit have you said in real life?

Once, at Sunday dinner when I was in college, I asked my family how they grew the little red things inside green olives.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2019 12:27 AM

Posted here. Got called Mary.

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 9:25 PM

"All Jews are rich."

Really pissed off a Jewish classmate - which confused me because I didn't consider it an insult - at the time.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 9:27 PM

I thought calligraphy meant Asian writing.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 10:14 PM

What's so important about motor oil when it's gasoline that makes the car go? That's

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 11:36 PM

Said to a bf in the middle of an argument: I was never really attracted to you.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2019 12:11 AM

"What dumb, ignorant shit have you said in real life?"

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2019 12:14 AM

I was always known to come out with profundities as a kid. Even as an adult. Cannot recall saying any dumb shit but I do know words like serendipitous etc. Shocked a former boss that I knew the meaning of that word.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2019 12:21 AM

I thought the first letter in Iowa was an L and called it Lowa and the whole class laughed at me.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2019 12:24 AM

Car engine locked up because I didn't know they required oil. Then asked mechanic, "Can't you just unlock it?"

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2019 12:25 AM

Way to humble brag, R7. Maybe that useless post can count as your contribution.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2019 12:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!