Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Huffington Post social media editor fired for calling black people "coon" and the N-word on Instagram

Instead of vetting this garbage person, they found out about her only after readers complained.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2019 6:35 PM

I'm offensive and I find this black.

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 5:23 PM

Daddy Fucker/Incest Survivor?

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 5:24 PM

She beat me up!

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 5:27 PM

But what was the other person saying to her? Why don’t we see those posts? Very one-aided.

It can be exhausting seeing and hearing black-this, black-that all the time. In my day, they stayed on their own side of town and everyone was happier.

Nowadays, they’re always complaining about something. We gave them their own president and even that wasn’t enough. They just complain more. We should’ve sent them all back after the Civil War.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 5:34 PM

R4 Is desperate for attention.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 5:37 PM

Jesus Christ, this bitch is a complete unapologetic racist cunt!

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 5:47 PM

The true irony: she's scrubbed off any trace of her social media presence.

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 5:49 PM

When will she be hired as a perky blonde Fox News talking head?

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2019 5:50 PM

What a maroon. She doesn't even know enough not to post racist comments under her real name?

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2019 5:56 PM

R9 true, she should join Datalounge and do it anonymously.

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2019 5:58 PM

What makes you think she's not already here?!

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2019 6:00 PM

R11 exactly.

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2019 6:08 PM

Man I'm morbidly curious to see what LS Alley is making of this. I saw a post there where they were hating on Rebel Wilson for something she said - I can't imagine how they'll freak out about this bitch. Y'all's will be hurled!

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2019 6:17 PM

Fire the fucker...then hang that person by the neck until dead.

by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2019 6:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!