Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just bought some McDonald's McCafé® Donut Sticks

Jealous?!

These are delicious! I’m sitting here enjoying these warm, moist cinnamonny delights! A must try.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 5:09 PM

They do look tasty

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 4:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 4:52 PM

is this the kind of crap everyone gets addicted to and loves, but it's only a promo for like 3 weeks?

JITB does this and it drives me nuts. Usually the for a limited time only stuff is almost better than there it's here all the damn time stuff.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 4:55 PM

I can't even find McDonald's where I am.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 5:03 PM

Yuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 5:04 PM

Even if whatever mass produced sticks they use are somewhat good, there is every chance that the batch I get would be burnt, undercooked, not properly sugared, etc. Fast food cooks usually don't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 5:08 PM

R4 they bulldozed the only JITB (which is rarely if ever went to but at least it was there) on a corner of El Camino Real in Sunnyvale, CA so they could add yet another fucking hotel there to accommodate all the fucking silicon valley apple transplants and google-ites and whoever the hell else is invading my town.

They have torn down so many places i get lost in my own town sometimes. the traffic and I mean NON moving is enough to make you homicidal.

end of off topic rant.

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 5:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!