Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Miley Cyrus Opened Up About Her Marriage To Liam Hemsworth And Being Queer In A Heterosexual Relationship

"We're redefining what it looks like for someone that's a queer person like myself to be in a hetero relationship."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2019 10:20 PM

I’m sorry but what, Bitch has never been “queer” except for attention, which she’s still clearly seeking.

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 4:36 PM

"We are redefining the phrase 'waste of a good dick.""

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 4:45 PM

If that hillbilly gets to be queer than I think Liam should be queer as well. And my occasional fuck boy.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 4:48 PM

Remember when people would say, "Kill it with fire!"

LOL

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 4:49 PM

A lot of straight allies say or insinuate they're queer, but actually aren't. They think by saying it they're being supportive or cool, instead of clueless and condescending.

Miley's bisexuality was never going to last nor was she ever going to partner long term or marry, a woman.

I doubt she'd admit that, though, even to herself but I'm also sure she truly feels comments like these are 'helpful'.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 4:56 PM

Being queer makes her less AWG

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 4:59 PM

And yet some of us still try to insist that the label "queer" isn't completely meaningless.

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 4:59 PM

She honestly seems either mentally ill or a completely contrived, pretentious asshole. I don't understand why she is now calling herself queer, when before it was pansexual. A "queer" woman wouldn't marry a man. It is insulting and contrived, agree with R5.

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2019 5:02 PM

Queer is a slur.

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2019 5:06 PM

Miley was only bi for attention and rebellion. I doubt she ever really got together with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2019 5:08 PM

Stupid woman. Gays and lesbians have been marrying heteros for centuries - it is part of being in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2019 5:08 PM

Liam likes when she gets queer with other women. I hope she can introduce him to his own queer potential.

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2019 5:10 PM

Hot thought, R12

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2019 5:12 PM

shut up bitch

by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2019 5:15 PM

I have a friend who is bi and she's married to a man and so I always want to tread lightly around this shit -- the amount of suffering a person has been through shouldn't be a contest.... but good god what "suffering" do these folks know? They have all the privileges of straight life, they can walk down the street with their opposite sex partners and not get harassed, but they want to act like it's some BURDEN that we don't feel their plight. Bitch my and my boyfriend got chased down the street one night for standing near each other.

by Anonymousreply 15February 21, 2019 5:15 PM

[quote] Remember when people would say, "Kill it with fire!"

Yes, in 2005.

by Anonymousreply 16February 21, 2019 5:33 PM

You must realize by now what a moron she is

by Anonymousreply 17February 21, 2019 5:39 PM

Now these stupid celebrities don't have to go as far as saying they're bi. They can just pull this queer bullshit. It means nothing and doesn't seem to require actually being sexually active with the same sex. But the useless SJW's eat it up. What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 18February 21, 2019 5:41 PM

r15 Does your friend mention her bisexuality a lot when she's socializing? That's what I've heard about married bi women.

by Anonymousreply 19February 21, 2019 5:41 PM

A woman married to a man?! How revolutionary!

by Anonymousreply 20February 21, 2019 5:44 PM

r19 constantlyyyyyyyy

by Anonymousreply 21February 21, 2019 8:03 PM

"Some girls dance with women/Knowing that it gets them attention"

by Anonymousreply 22February 21, 2019 8:34 PM

[quote]She honestly seems either mentally ill or a completely contrived, pretentious asshole. I don't understand why she is now calling herself queer, when before it was pansexual. A "queer" woman wouldn't marry a man. It is insulting and contrived, agree with [R5].

r8, uhm, queer/bi/pan/sexual/fluid - none of these terms preclude the person from being in an opposite sex relationship. And 'queer' is probably the most vague and meaningless of the bunch, it can literally mean anything.

by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2019 10:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!