Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is the clitoris just newfangled PC malarkey?

I’ve had dalliances with young ladies and I never even heard of the clitoris, or of women having orgasms the way men do.

I’m sure it feels nice, but the equivalent of the male orgasm? I don’t think so. And this clitoris business? It’s just a flap of skin at the top! Why would a woman need to have an orgasm?

by Anonymousreply 44February 21, 2019 6:39 PM

Also, is it true that Oriental vaginas are horizontal? That’s what I’ve always heard.

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 4:02 PM

Sure glad I never messed with sexually inept OP.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 4:04 PM

I had a lady friend who insisted that I “eat her pussy,” as she demurely put it. I refused!

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 4:06 PM

Yes OP

And the internet is a fad.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 4:08 PM

I’ve chowed down on a box or two. Hate bushy. I’ve always preferred a clean work space.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 4:10 PM

EEEeeeeeEEEEeeeeewwwwWWWwww

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 4:18 PM

Good points, OP. I can assure you that no woman I’ve been with has had any kind of “orgasm,” whatever that would even mean. Nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 4:22 PM

Walka walka walka!

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2019 5:34 PM

The op idiot needs to be shot and killed, right away.

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2019 5:39 PM

The clit is crucial to female orgasm. It has 8000 nerve endings, twice that of a penis, in an are the size of a pea. Any woman with a properly stimulated clitoris is capable of multiple orgasms.

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2019 5:39 PM

Baloney! Women don’t have orgasms because they don’t ejaculate!

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2019 5:42 PM

Do broads really have orgazies? I fucked a lot of chicks and none of them came.

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2019 5:43 PM

They can if their G-spots are properly stimulated, R11. But it's certainly not necessary for orgasm or pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2019 5:44 PM

I know “Dude Bro” is as he claims because the bros like to call their women “broads.” It’s the small details that reveal veracity.

by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2019 5:46 PM

G-spot! Another made-up urban legend. Women don’t have orgasms. They have a fleshy hole that gets wet to facilitate a man’s penis so that IT can have an orgasm.

Women get hysterical and piddle themselves and say “Oh, I had an orgasm!”

Pure female hysteria.

by Anonymousreply 15February 21, 2019 5:46 PM

Ruth Westheimer says the G spot doesn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 16February 21, 2019 5:47 PM

OP is the same fussy queen with the ungrateful niece.

by Anonymousreply 17February 21, 2019 5:48 PM

This thread is hilarious. Most gay men couldn't find the clitoris or the Gspot with a flashlight and GPS.

by Anonymousreply 18February 21, 2019 5:49 PM

Most gay men don't want to, R18.

by Anonymousreply 19February 21, 2019 5:50 PM

You beat me to it, r19

by Anonymousreply 20February 21, 2019 5:51 PM

OP, if it does exist, it's probably like a prostrate.

by Anonymousreply 21February 21, 2019 5:51 PM

Dear God OP, I'm a gold star homo who has never had one scintilla of interest in the female poonanny, but even I know what the clitoris is (and it's a lot more than a flap of skin). I know that it gets erect just like a penis does. The penis and the clitoris both develop from the little nubbin on a fetus before it starts to develop into male or female.

by Anonymousreply 22February 21, 2019 5:52 PM

For the OP. An engorged clitoris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2019 5:55 PM

OP, in all seriousness you're gravely misinformed. A woman's clitoris, although the equivalent of the penis head, is still exponentially more sensitive than the man. We all start off the same in the womb - we are unisex until a certain point where hormone levels dictate whether a fetus develops a penis or a clitoris an all else follows. A woman can experience one orgasm after another in a single sexual encounter. That is to say that by the time the man has had one accompanied by ejaculation, the woman may have had several! IF and it's an IF she's with a man who knows what he's doing. This is why plenty of women with no sexual hang-ups will simultaneously masturbate their clitoris while being fucked by a man. I think your original post must have been a hoax. No one is that ignorant. That will be all.

by Anonymousreply 24February 21, 2019 5:56 PM

R22, more horse shit.

A penis is a beautiful phallus. A vagina is a disgusting, wet, smelly, gaping hatchet wound that oozes blood and God knows what else. No comparison.

by Anonymousreply 25February 21, 2019 5:56 PM

There is no point to sex if there is no orgasm. Many men can not understand that their dicks do not usually touch the clit . Manual stimulation is the best way. Straight men all need their pussy finger...

by Anonymousreply 26February 21, 2019 5:57 PM

R23, that “woman” is clearly a hermaphrodite!

by Anonymousreply 27February 21, 2019 5:57 PM

[quote] it's probably like a prostrate.

A 'prostrate'? You mean it lies down on the floor? LOL

by Anonymousreply 28February 21, 2019 5:57 PM

OP = a troll

Ignore him/her

by Anonymousreply 29February 21, 2019 5:57 PM

R23 that is NOT what a normal, engorged clitoris looks like! That person looks intersex.

by Anonymousreply 30February 21, 2019 5:58 PM

A true lady would never engage in “manual stimulation.” R26 sounds like the Whore of Babylon!

by Anonymousreply 31February 21, 2019 6:01 PM

Some women have much larger clits than others. Here's what happens when a woman takes male hormones. This is the clit of that wrestler Chyna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 21, 2019 6:01 PM

Did she grow foreskin?

by Anonymousreply 33February 21, 2019 6:02 PM

More hermaphrodite photos. I’ve had relations with several ladies and never saw anything like that. Of course, these ladies didn’t shave their hair like common hussies, nor did I put my face down there.

by Anonymousreply 34February 21, 2019 6:03 PM

I'm seriously on the verge of vomiting.....

This thread should come with a warning

by Anonymousreply 35February 21, 2019 6:04 PM

Chyna's body was masculinizing because of the hormones she took. Again, not normal!

by Anonymousreply 36February 21, 2019 6:05 PM

Most clits look like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 21, 2019 6:05 PM

It appears that the clitoris is real, but is actually just a small penis on a hermaphrodite.

by Anonymousreply 38February 21, 2019 6:06 PM

Don't be stupid.

by Anonymousreply 39February 21, 2019 6:07 PM

Clits look nothing like a penis...they simply aren't very big...you have to look for them.

by Anonymousreply 40February 21, 2019 6:11 PM

No you most certainly don't.

by Anonymousreply 41February 21, 2019 6:26 PM

I don't know whether to block the OP or block the thread...

by Anonymousreply 42February 21, 2019 6:31 PM

[quote]A woman can experience one orgasm after another in a single sexual encounter. That is to say that by the time the man has had one accompanied by ejaculation, the woman may have had several!

AND sent and received several texts from her friends, planned meals for the next two weeks, made her next mani-pedi appointment and jotted down an agenda for tomorrow's HR meeting.

by Anonymousreply 43February 21, 2019 6:35 PM

Honestly, there's so many fucking flaps down there I'm surprised they can't fly.

by Anonymousreply 44February 21, 2019 6:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!