Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chained Heroes 3 No Mercy David

This is a video produced during early 2000s, it was one of the hottest I've ever seen and always give me goosebump. From what I know it was produced in Netherland. Please identify this hunk!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 29, 2019 12:42 AM

I know that punk. He deserved everything he got in that video.

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 3:49 PM

R1 haha what did he do?

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 3:51 PM

Some good dramatic actressing going on here

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 4:04 PM

R3 well, why don't you try to act in it?

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 4:04 PM

[quote][R1] haha what did he do?

He wore white after Labor Day.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 4:10 PM

this is amazing.... love his body

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 4:54 PM

found this profile of this series creator/producer. he has a picture of Matteo from chained heroes 4:abduction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2019 4:44 AM

this is great. they are making a new series

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 28, 2019 2:02 PM

There's a quite a few studios still around that do that torture thing, and now in HD, so you can really appreciate those muscles in detail.

Hoss Kado (Jared Kent) has filmed a shit tonne of them as well, and they feature oral and anal too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 28, 2019 2:30 PM

R9 the other studios seem to be have good acting than real pain. or just fake screaming or so.

by Anonymousreply 10October 29, 2019 12:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!