Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

IF Trump wins in 2020, would you consider moving to a purple state?

If the Dems lose the presidency and don't win back the Senate in 2020 (nightmare, yes), will you move to a purple (swing) state to vote in 2022 (to take back the Senate)?

If so, which one?

Or are you already in one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 21, 2019 5:35 PM

I'm in CA, would consider AZ or FL. Maybe GA.

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 2:15 PM

It would be very difficult for me to move.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 2:16 PM

The blue states are already turning into shitholes without any help from the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 2:18 PM

R3, you've been busy this morning!

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 2:21 PM

Which is more than I can say for parasitic trash like you, OP/R4.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 2:27 PM

I think Ohio looks awesome. Such a nice, balanced state (city/country, red/blue, old/new).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 2:32 PM

I've considered a move to North Carolina for a while anyway.

But it's hard to want to leave blue states, they are so much better run and have more job opportunities

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 2:44 PM

A majority African-American or Latino neighborhood or town in a purple or red state? Sure. El Paso, for example.

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2019 2:45 PM

I live in Philly, so I’m doing as well as I can

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2019 2:46 PM

Nice, R9. Thank you for your service (genuine, not being sarcastic). Philadelphia is lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2019 3:00 PM

Gorgeous home in El Paso. Would love to be neighbors with Beto.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2019 3:05 PM

It's easy to say that one would, but almost no one is going to pack up everything and move just to give one side one more vote in a Senate election.

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2019 3:18 PM

[quote]IF Trump wins in 2020, would you consider moving to a purple state?

I'd consider moving to Canada.

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2019 5:25 PM

[quote]I'd consider moving to Canada.

Yet another white person threatening to steal land from Indians.

by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2019 5:26 PM

I used to live in Rhode Island where the politicians were mostly Democrats but acted like Republicans. Then down here in Georgia where I find the people very nice and the politicians odd - it's pretty purple with the Atlanta metro area.

by Anonymousreply 15February 21, 2019 5:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!