Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Has Badly Has Jussie Smollett Screwed Over Kamala Harris and Corey Booker?

The media narrative is now that that they’re over thanks to him. Trump will never let them forget their modern day lynching quotes and rushes to judgements, not to mention being lawyers, scaring white voters.

by Anonymousreply 28February 21, 2019 2:23 PM

*How

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 11:15 AM

I googled "Kamala Harris Jussie Smollet." The top ten results are from three days ago from august media institutions such as: The Daily Caller, The Washington Times, Fox News, Breitbart and Youtube.

FF troll thread.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 11:18 AM

TROLLING, TROLLING, TROLLING.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 11:18 AM

Not badly, but it will give the media fodder. I just watched Allison Camerota lambast Kamala over being a ;lawyer who didn't wait for the facts. So, it's a fodder issue that might be conflated. If anything it will aide Harris b/c she'll think more before she speaks.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 11:19 AM

This really needs its own post, even with the existing 26 Smollett threads? You seem desperate, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 11:20 AM

CNN was just discussing this.

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 11:20 AM

Not as badly as Kamala is going to screw over racist homophobic scum like OP when she becomes President.

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 11:20 AM

Kamala is a former AG and prosecutor and it’s seen as even worse than what Booker did.

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2019 11:21 AM

The FBI will address the Harris-Booker connection in their comments at 8:00PM tonight.

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2019 11:22 AM

How does what Jussie did have to do with them? Everyone, including Trump, condemned the attack and said how horrible it was. Because it was the right and compassionate thing to do. To not do that, would seem heartless.

Say Lady Gaga said she was raped. Of course everyone would support her and say how horrible it was because that’s the human thing to do. If later Gaga said “Just kidding, I wasn’t raped” that doesn’t mean all the people who supported her now look bad and have to apologize. It just means they were fooled too.

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2019 11:23 AM

[quote]I googled "Kamala Harris Jussie Smollet." The top ten results are from three days ago from august media institutions such as: The Daily Caller, The Washington Times, Fox News, Breitbart and Youtube.

WTF are you talking about??! Nice try.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2019 11:23 AM

The Independent.

It’s not Brietfart. It’s very fucking media outlet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2019 11:25 AM

[quote] that doesn’t mean all the people who supported her now look bad and have to apologize. It just means they were fooled too.

Agree. No one knew all the facts. You can make fun of them for speaking out in the first place I suppose but it's not a major stand in the long run..

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2019 11:26 AM

The facts changed.

Homophobic and racist suspicion of ALL hate crimes is not what gays want to see in an elected official. I'm glad she made her comments when she did because that's what it looked like at the time.

Fuck off, Nazi troll.

by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2019 11:29 AM

And make no mistake, this is all an attempt to discredit all past and future hate crimes committed by the right. This will be used against the gay and black community for at least another 5 or 10 years. ... Except from people like Kamala, who is squarely in our corner.

The only people who would negatively judge Harris or Booker for the benefit of the doubt they extended are bigots who never planned on voting for them in the first place. Neither one of their presidential ambitions is over, sorry Oleg.

by Anonymousreply 15February 21, 2019 11:36 AM

I think this is exactly why we need a white male nominee. I really would like it to be Harris but we need white voters to switch over. Lots will see this, again, as they are quick to jump when ever a white man is accused of anything. White men are evil. This will not help turn people, especially white women who will vote to protect their families. Their comments seem minor but the Republicans are great at spinning these things and keeping them alive.

by Anonymousreply 16February 21, 2019 11:38 AM

And the Dems never fight back.

by Anonymousreply 17February 21, 2019 11:41 AM

R16 You're why this country and 3 million more voters are sick of white male nominees.

by Anonymousreply 18February 21, 2019 11:43 AM

Why is OP grayed out and has strikethrough text?

Yes bitches I remember seeing an explanation before but couldn’t find it in help.

by Anonymousreply 19February 21, 2019 11:45 AM

R9, I’m developing a crush on you.

by Anonymousreply 20February 21, 2019 11:45 AM

Harris, Booker (and a host of other dems) gave a gay black man the benefit of the doubt when he said he'd been hate crimed

R16: Guess this proves why whites should always be on top!

by Anonymousreply 21February 21, 2019 11:46 AM

R18 and you're why we are going to lose this election again. You have to wake up. As we learned, having the most votes means nothing. You have to turn lots of Trump voters. I don't like the idea but we need a white male. We are in disaster mode. How much longer do you thing RBG is going to last. Do you really want 3 Trump appointees on the Court. We have to win and I'm sorry but winning over white voters is how it will get done.

by Anonymousreply 22February 21, 2019 11:49 AM

[quote]Harris, Booker (and a host of other dems) gave a gay black man the benefit of the doubt when he said he'd been hate crimed

So did Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2019 11:56 AM

R22 Simply being white and male isn't a qualification. I know this will come as a shock to you.

by Anonymousreply 24February 21, 2019 12:01 PM

An even better logical conclusion to your "let's make sure it's a white guy to win over racist voters that vote based on the color of someone's skin" thesis would be to make dems nominate ANOTHER RACIST that rivals Trump! Problem solved! You're either an idiot or the worst undercover Republican I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 25February 21, 2019 12:05 PM

"We have to fight Trump's racism by making sure the democratic nominee is a white man that will woo racist voters! It makes perfect sense!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 21, 2019 12:10 PM

You can all live in your denial of the truth but reality is reality. Simply crying racist does not address real issues. The narrative has been set, whether real or not. Democrats are against white people. You want to win you need to change that narrative.

by Anonymousreply 27February 21, 2019 12:20 PM

[quote]Not as badly as Kamala is going to screw over racist homophobic scum like OP when she becomes President.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 21, 2019 2:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!