Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm wearing a vintage jacket,

a button down, and a corset, Pleats Please pants, a Maryam Nassir Zadeh bag, and earrings by Alexa De La Cruz. I’m attracted to fabrics with rich textures, generally enjoy a pared back palette with a strong silhouette. I also like mixing that with small details of kitsch or pop. I’m definitely inspired by menswear, Alain Delon, Leonard Cohen but at the same time nothing feels as good as wearing something overly feminine, currently Princess Diana has left me feeling hungry for that. So I try to combine the two in a space that feel more natural, less constructed and cozy.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 2:50 PM

Oh I forgot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 11:15 AM

I've seen this exact post before.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 11:15 AM

The jacket isn't the only thing vintage.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 11:17 AM

That's nice, but why aren't you wearing any pants?

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 11:23 AM

I don’t even understand what I just read. I have a feeling I wouldn’t know what I was looking at if I saw you either.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 2:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!