Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Denise Richards set to play single mother with 'big secrets to spill' as she joins cast of The Bold And The Beautiful soap opera

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 7, 2019 3:53 PM

That’s a shame. ™

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 5:31 AM

Drop Dead Gorgeous was 20 years ago.

Has it really come to this?

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 5:35 AM

[quote] Denise's character has been described by Bold And The Beautiful executive producer Bradley Bell as a fun-loving woman with her own mysterious past.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 5:36 AM

It was only a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 11:21 AM

So she’s playing herself?

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 12:03 PM

Can it get any worse?

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 12:24 PM

She's become the poor man's (younger) Dyan Cannon.

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 5:54 PM

Charlie Sheens earning power is gone so dont know if she is still getting child support or alimony but between this gig and the real housewives she joined, she is probably trying to make some coin while she still can. There is something about her I dont like, she is too man eater slutty for my taste. SHe has a hot boyfriend, now husband....but he seems under employed and mostly a boy toy. SHe should have gone in for the kill for a guy with deep pockets/

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2019 10:32 PM

Ex prosti - worked for Heidi fleiss.

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2019 10:47 PM

Denise told Andy Cohen on WWHL last evening that new husband Aaron Phypers is very well endowed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 6, 2019 11:23 PM

I caught a few minutes of her on that Michael Strahan and Sara Haines show the other day and her face was so frozen she could barely speak.

by Anonymousreply 11March 7, 2019 12:21 AM

Good for her. She’s in front of the camera, getting a paycheck, getting big dick...

by Anonymousreply 12March 7, 2019 12:34 AM

she got bad mojo, I don't like her, screams angry old broad....its in her face.

by Anonymousreply 13March 7, 2019 12:36 AM

Her husband is yummy.

by Anonymousreply 14March 7, 2019 12:39 AM

R14, He was previously married to Nicollette Sheridan, but they separated after 6 months.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 7, 2019 1:03 AM

Strangely enough, while her on screen persona seems like a slutty bitch, she's one of the more down to earth and lovely celebrities I've ever met. Ever since I met her, I've been rooting for her. She's super sweet.

by Anonymousreply 16March 7, 2019 2:03 AM

Handsome AND well endowed. Lucky bastard. Is he smart too?

by Anonymousreply 17March 7, 2019 2:12 AM

She'll be gone in 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 18March 7, 2019 2:27 AM

That’s good to hear, R16, I’ve always gotten that impression of her, too. She spent her first years in Illinois in a couple of towns over from the town I grew up in, so I’ve always kind of rooted for her.

by Anonymousreply 19March 7, 2019 2:34 AM

Just a tad of autotune and she would be in the Top 10.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 7, 2019 3:49 AM

R17, "Is he smart too?"

Aaron runs Quantum 360, which is described as a "state-of-the-art healing center designed to foster optimal health in mind-body-spirit." That all sounds good, but more specifically, the word "Quantum" in the title stands for Quantum Energy Field. The center uses a "holistic approach to harness a wide range of energy fields to accelerate healing and amplify healing capabilities."

Before tearing up that Richards puss he was banging Nicollette Sheridan.

The Magic 8 Ball says no. He's a whore, darlin'.

Fuckin' whores as far as the eye can see. (Not that there's anything wrong with what.)

by Anonymousreply 21March 21, 2019 12:11 AM

Agree with R9 that she's mostly playing what she knows best, which is good as she has zero range.

If she's even remotely smart, and had a good legal team, her child support should be linked Charlie Sheen's Two and a Half Men's syndication income. Ex-hookers and their kids gotta eat too!

by Anonymousreply 22March 21, 2019 1:55 AM

From Starship Troopers to The Bold and the Beautiful. Lateral move.

by Anonymousreply 23March 21, 2019 4:08 AM

denise looks like she was rode hard and put away with a wet pee stained blanket....how in world did she acquire such a cute goldigger hubby, 3 other cougars were bidding on him. UNDER 50~

by Anonymousreply 24March 21, 2019 6:04 AM

Haggard face, is she that old?

by Anonymousreply 25March 21, 2019 9:39 AM

Damn. What a fall from grace. From A list films to a television soap opera...

by Anonymousreply 26March 21, 2019 11:25 AM

R26, And a DAYTIME television soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 27March 21, 2019 11:32 AM

R26, Susan Flannery: The Towering Inferno to The Bold and the Beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 28March 21, 2019 11:34 AM

Her whole Real Housewives character seems to be “sweet, no-drama slut” so far. I found myself judging her for being such a cockhound but then thought, well, so? She seems nice and she doesn’t seem negligent of her chromosomally awry daughter, which is a plus.

by Anonymousreply 29March 21, 2019 11:37 AM

R26 A-list films? Like Wild Things and Starship Troopers?

by Anonymousreply 30March 21, 2019 11:38 AM

R30 don't forget James Bond.

by Anonymousreply 31March 21, 2019 11:39 AM

R31 That movie didn’t even register on me...still, that’s one movie, and she is Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife. I wouldn’t call a soap opera casting a ‘fall from grace’ and I wouldn’t call her an ‘A-list movie star.’

by Anonymousreply 32March 21, 2019 11:42 AM

Shangela was in an Oscar-winning movie, but she ain’t no A-list movie star.

by Anonymousreply 33March 21, 2019 11:44 AM

her housewife drama will be her man leavin her ….like he did nicolette and others...his fat cock too big for one pussyhole

by Anonymousreply 34March 21, 2019 11:44 AM

yea lisa's hubby!

by Anonymousreply 35March 21, 2019 11:44 AM

She's super likable on real housewives, who knew?

by Anonymousreply 36March 21, 2019 11:46 AM

R36 Many of them are written to be likable on their first seasons, to the point of people often complaining the new ones are boring. Next season she will be a troublemaking saboteur. The next, a peacemaker. Have you not noticed the character cycles after all these years?

by Anonymousreply 37March 21, 2019 11:57 AM

Has her hunky, big dicked, new hubby appeared on the show yet?

by Anonymousreply 38March 21, 2019 12:07 PM

I remember a few years ago Richards tried to help Sheens two sons with Brooke Mueller by taking them in while Mueller was in rehab. She finally had to remove them from her house for being demented little psychos. According to documents, they repeatedly attacked pets and said they enjoyed doing so. They also hit and spat at Richards kids and went into weird trances. She really did try but I guess Brooke and Charlie's genes won out. I wonder if they will wind up even crazier than Charlie as adults.

by Anonymousreply 39March 21, 2019 12:07 PM

[Quote] According to documents, they repeatedly attacked pets and said they enjoyed doing so.

Yeah i remember that. They were being abusive to them.

by Anonymousreply 40March 21, 2019 12:09 PM

R38 Yes, regularly. In the last episode she introduced Lisa Vanderpompous and Kyle Hilton to him. One of them asked Denise how they met and she said, well, I saw him and I wanted to have sex with him. We had sex and he has a huge dick, so we’re getting married.

Yes, it is a perfectly fine superficial setup for their divorce in a couple of years. “I can’t believe I’m in my 40s and I married a guy because he has a big dick! Duh! Will I ever learn?!” Cue late-in-life emotional maturity storyline.

by Anonymousreply 41March 21, 2019 12:12 PM

I think she previously talked about having a few fuck buddies. Maybe she should've stuck with that.

by Anonymousreply 42March 21, 2019 12:13 PM

And by the way, Teddy Mellencamp’s B-story story is basically the same: met a hot guy, they fucked, she got knocked up, they got married on a whim, and now they’re learning how to navigate being married.

Just like the Countess, just like Bethenny, and on and on and on. These women literally swap character stories every season and no one notices.

by Anonymousreply 43March 21, 2019 12:14 PM

Well she was a Bond Girl.

by Anonymousreply 44March 21, 2019 12:16 PM

look at her busted face, she aint no mo......alas...

I feel sorry she was so desparate to marry that gigolo...

by Anonymousreply 45March 21, 2019 12:18 PM

At least she has gone out and got a job, someone could learn something from this.

by Anonymousreply 46March 21, 2019 12:25 PM

She looks like the actress who plays Donna. Could she be a fourth long lost Logan girl?

by Anonymousreply 47March 21, 2019 12:57 PM

Is her past that mysterious?

by Anonymousreply 48March 21, 2019 1:13 PM

R43 Teddy's husband is a smart guy not younger than she is who founded a cyber security company. Not at all comparable to Denise in that sense, the latter seems like a fake marriage and the guy is a middle aged starfucker

by Anonymousreply 49March 21, 2019 1:17 PM

R43 the other women you mentoned like Denise and even Atlanta Kenya rented these guys for a storyline. Teddi was married before RH and has kids with the dude

by Anonymousreply 50March 21, 2019 1:19 PM

Dude needs to "leak" a photo for size vericafecta. I believe we can forgo the tired old snatch shots.

by Anonymousreply 51March 21, 2019 3:31 PM

R16 She seems to be a talented comic too just based on Drop Dead Gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 52March 21, 2019 3:33 PM

R41, Thanks, I just watched this week's episode via ON DEMAND. Denise could not shut up about the size of Aaron's cock in the restaurant.

Aaron must have been mentored by Rick Salomon, another big dicked gigolo who married Shannen Doherty, Pamela Anderson(twice) and at least one other.

by Anonymousreply 53March 21, 2019 6:20 PM

Denise Richards has always seemed like a normal chick to me. A pretty girl from the Midwest who started modeling after she moved to LA as a teen, and then managed to parlay those hot-chick looks into a acting career. She’s limited as an actress, no question, but can be effective with the right role (“Wild Things” and “Drop Dead Gorgeous” being the best examples.) I don’t think she takes herself too seriously or has any illusions about her place in the Hollywood food chain.

by Anonymousreply 54March 21, 2019 6:59 PM

"modeling" [snort]

She was a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 55April 27, 2019 7:11 PM

She was pretty good in Drop Dead Gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 56April 27, 2019 7:20 PM

There is some other blonde chick on Bold and the BEautiful who looks just like her. Uhh… I can't remember her name. She was in lingerie in one episode earlier this year trying to seduce a grey haired dude.

Will Denise be replacing her?

by Anonymousreply 57April 27, 2019 10:51 PM

good for her...........Sheen is going broke and has already had his child support payments to Denise cut in half. She said on air that when she got divorced from Sheen she didnt take him to the cleaners. She is now working 2 gigs probably to get some coin in the bank. SHe should not lease the malibu house after the lease is up and should buy something somewhat modest somewhere else as she is just throwing money away.

Her new husband is a dreamboat but he is a little too new agey for me , I happen to like Denise as portrayed on the show. She comes across as a decent nornal gal.

by Anonymousreply 58April 28, 2019 1:56 AM

R58, A dreamboat with a huge cock.

by Anonymousreply 59April 28, 2019 5:19 AM

I've always found Denise Richards to be particularly cheap. And she couldn't act to save her life.

by Anonymousreply 60April 28, 2019 5:40 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 61June 21, 2019 11:44 PM

I think her part is over now.

by Anonymousreply 62June 22, 2019 12:23 AM

B&B is so bad. No one is even trying over there.

by Anonymousreply 63June 22, 2019 3:15 PM

R53, yeah I know all about that Rick Salo- *golp-golp-gurbbl* Salomon dude, I could tell you things but I'm *slurp-slurp-bob-bob* busy right now and I got a *gurg-bblb-borb-GAWLP* make a speech today at the MeToo rally, I'll talk to ya later *num-num-burble-gulp*...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 22, 2019 4:55 PM

Is there something for Glenn?

by Anonymousreply 65June 22, 2019 5:40 PM

Her performances in Wild Things, Valentine, and Drop Dead Gorgeous forever secured a place for her at my table. I think she's great at campy comedy and vamps. I could see her getting cast as a hilarious cougar in some nighttime soap in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 66June 22, 2019 6:17 PM

R65 Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 67July 7, 2019 7:20 AM

The only thing I have ever seen DR in is Undercover Brother and she was just right as the "Black Man's Kryptonite."

I have liked her on RHoBH, she has pretty much recognized bullshit and declined to engage, told others they were full of it when they were, laughs at herself and doesn't seem to give many fucks. Her face seems like a normally aging cute girl face (of someone who maybe drinks too much) with very little work done during her first season. Now that she's had a chance to watch herself on this show and is a doing a soap, I expect she will get ALL the work done and look like another puffed and spackled specimen for her second season.

by Anonymousreply 68July 7, 2019 3:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!