Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My niece has ordered her mother (my sister) to share no information with me

Concerning her husband leaving her. Apparently, my sister wasn’t supposed to tell me about it at all. I’m still glad it’s happening, although now my grandnieces have no chance of growing up to become ladies.

The older grandniece takes after my sister and is probably already a little slut like my sister was. When my sister was in high school, there was a rumor going around that she was having sex with EVERY boy on the football team. I wouldn’t have put it past her!

by Anonymousreply 28February 21, 2019 3:55 PM

You’re just jealous your sister had the football team and you didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 1February 20, 2019 9:27 PM

I'm sure OP had the football team, just not the A team.

Or even the B team.

Is there such a thing as a Z team?

Maybe just the fantasy football league team. In his head. With that one zucchini standing in for all the players.

If the OP ever serves you zucchini don't eat it. You know where it's been.

by Anonymousreply 2February 20, 2019 9:42 PM

I wasn’t even having sex in high school!

When I was 19 and just enrolled at the university, my father (who had assumed I’d been intimate with male friends) told me he knew I had certain “proclivities,” but that I should give the opposite sex a try before ruling it out.

So I asked out a nice, quiet girl who worked at the library. We had intercourse, but I did not enjoy it very much and I decided that it was all right to pursue my interest in other boys.

by Anonymousreply 3February 20, 2019 9:51 PM

How the fuck do you know what the school gossip is?

by Anonymousreply 4February 20, 2019 9:55 PM

Because I went to the same school. We’re only three years apart.

by Anonymousreply 5February 20, 2019 9:57 PM

Nobody has sex with the entire football team. Most of them are not very attractive, and it's a big team.

Now, the squash team? That's a different story.

by Anonymousreply 6February 20, 2019 10:10 PM

How's your neighbor boy Joel doing, OP?

by Anonymousreply 7February 20, 2019 10:13 PM

*neighbor's boy, Joel*

by Anonymousreply 8February 20, 2019 10:13 PM

OP,, have you tried calling up the niece and belching at her over the phone? My understanding is that is a time honored way in your family to express displeasure.

by Anonymousreply 9February 20, 2019 10:24 PM

I don't know why you expect anything better from that little strumpet Tansy.

by Anonymousreply 10February 20, 2019 10:25 PM

Since she's been ruining herself with tampons, can you really say you're surprised? She probably doesn't douche, either.

by Anonymousreply 11February 20, 2019 10:55 PM

The future of your most vulnerable grandniece should be your priority at this point of crisis. When her mother, sister, and grandmother fail her, you must be there for her as a concerned grand-uncle to advise her about birth control, dating etiquette, and prom dresses.

by Anonymousreply 12February 20, 2019 11:02 PM

OP. Are you the poster who will his hope chest to his niece?

by Anonymousreply 13February 20, 2019 11:04 PM

She doesn't appreciate Chicken a la King, either!

by Anonymousreply 14February 20, 2019 11:13 PM

Is this one of those threads where we're supposed to pretend we're characters in a Jane Eyre novel?

by Anonymousreply 15February 20, 2019 11:18 PM

Or even in a novel by Charlotte Bronte.

by Anonymousreply 16February 20, 2019 11:19 PM

R12, the older grandniece won’t speak to me and my niece, their mother, has decided I’m not allowed to see the younger grandniece.

The older one is the one who’s been using tampons since she was 12. No decent man is going to want her, so she’ll wind up pregnant by a black or Mexican before she’s finished high school. A complete harlot like my sister was. Daddy said she’d sleep with a buck you-know-what, and he was right.

by Anonymousreply 17February 20, 2019 11:24 PM

There’s still a chance they could turn out to be ladies............of the evening...

by Anonymousreply 18February 20, 2019 11:28 PM

I'm the ne'er do well son of an earl who tarnished the reputation of the local tavern-keepers daughter and how had my sights set on the silly, impetuous but incredibly beautiful fourth-eldest daughter.

by Anonymousreply 19February 20, 2019 11:28 PM

I'm the old vicar. Everyone confides in me and has me over for tea so they can introduce their daughters to the handsome new young vicar. How do you think he got his job?

by Anonymousreply 20February 20, 2019 11:30 PM

I'm the uncle of the young vicar.

I was sent to Australia for stealing a cabbage and a turnip. Whilst down under, I discovered gold, and now I'm back and giving handsomely to the parish in the hopes of scoring my nephew a real lady for a match.

He has no idea.

by Anonymousreply 21February 20, 2019 11:31 PM

I'm Lady de Pomplemousse.

I throw the gayest salons in London.

Simply everyone wants to be invited.

Rumor has it I'm porking the Prince of Wales.

by Anonymousreply 22February 20, 2019 11:32 PM

Without reading all of this nonsense, why exactly do you care?

by Anonymousreply 23February 20, 2019 11:34 PM

The uncle troll is not Mitzi's human. Mitzi's human, e.g. Joel's friend, has a warm, gentlemanly personality. Also the only woman he's ever mentioned is his mother. The uncle troll is bitter and gossipy.

by Anonymousreply 24February 20, 2019 11:44 PM

[quote]The older one is the one who’s been using tampons since she was 12. No decent man is going to want her...

My daddy Mike Huckabee always told me that tampons are the Devil's fingers!

Good girls wouldn't even think of using them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 20, 2019 11:46 PM

R23, my niece has NO respect for tradition or etiquette or social graces. She’s an amazon who insists on browbeating others with her misinformed opinions and newfangled ideas. I have come to HATE her.

by Anonymousreply 26February 21, 2019 3:45 PM

R25, tampons are for married ladies. They are not for a girl of 12. What respectable man would want a woman who’s been ruining herself with tampons since she was 12? She would have very limited options.

by Anonymousreply 27February 21, 2019 3:47 PM

It’s the Uncle/Sister/Niece Troll, once again.

Please take your collection of Avon perfume bottles and go away.

by Anonymousreply 28February 21, 2019 3:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!